<<July 2017 Patch Notes>>
- Blacksmith and Tailor guides have been rewritten.
- Blacksmiths and Tailors can no longer craft tools.
The Merchant guide has been rewritten:
- Identifying now costs col, not materials.
- Shields can now be identified.
- Junk sale prices have been adjusted.
- Experience gain and number of identifications per day has been adjusted
- The type of an unidentified item dropped by monsters and found in treasure chests are now declared by the looting player.
- Shields can now drop from monsters and be found in treasure chests.
- The Sub-Dungeon guide has been rewritten.
- Sub-Dungeon monster stats have been revamped.
- Sub-Dungeon rewards have been revamped and now scale with Floor Tier and Player Tier.
Sub-Dungeon map rules have been added.
- The Rebirth System has been rewritten.
- The 30-day restriction has been removed.
- Starting SP for Rebirth characters has been increased to 50%.
- New rules and procedures have been implemented for players creating a Rebirth character.