All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "My username is pretty much the same everywhere," He said as he gently ran his fingers through her copper hair. "Message me when we get out of this virtual prison and we can try and meet up." When they get out. The thought had come almost naturally to Wulfrin. Up until recently, he had all but resigned himself to believe he would die in here. Now he had something to fight for, beyond just going home. Sure he had family waiting for him to logout and remove the literal microwave from his head, but he had spent so long without them, that he was beginning to forget who he was out there. It wa
  3. Today
  4. She'd eaten as slowly as she possibly could, consuming each bite as if it pained her to end it. Which wasn't as far from the truth as it could have been, the idea of ending the meal and having to focus on the quest she had put aside for the day - an activity that would mean she would have to continue moving when her body already felt like it was going to collapse under her - made her want to do nothing more than remain in the lounging bench of the café. At least it's nice and soft...and welcoming...I never want to get up again. Her reprieve and desire was broken, however, when the form of
  5. Opening the door to the shop Katoka heard the gentle sound of a bell as she stepped inside. Having met the owner briefly during the last floor raid, she had heard through the vine that she made beautiful jewelry on top of being a skilled fighter. The blonde had found herself needing something to increase her odds of getting better loot drops and finally had worked up the courage to stop by. Her eyes fell on the block cat on the counter and it had taken everything in her power to not squeal at first sight. Instead she approached and let him sniff her hand before patting him on the head. Fu
  6. Ciela reddened as Nymoria stated, "Why are you leashed to him? Is he your master?" Before she could say anything explaining her case, Wulfrin explained the "book leash." She knew it was a funny idea, but it's the best she'd found so far. Ciela had problems focusing on things sometimes, so when she did she would read a book for a few moments and be able to focus again. She called it her recharge time. Ciela chuckled, "I know it's strange. But I trust Wulfrin with my life. And that's a heavy thing to state in this game." As Wulfrin suggested them take on a dungeon, Ciela glared at him.
  7. Ciela rested on the blanket next to him, resting her head on his chest. "I think we could work in real life. To be honest, I'm quite stubborn in real life. I don't like to give things up that easily. You're definitely one of the things I would put up a fight for." She thought about the journey she'd been on since Aincrad began and what went on before she'd met Wulfrin. For a while she was sleeping in random houses or even the benches in the town of beginnings. She'd slept near the cathedral for a while there, which is how she was knowledgeable about the pricing with the different package
  8. Ciela smiled, "Hello Sewallus! Glad to have you with us." She put her book away for a moment. "I'm just here to watch basically. I'm gonna stand there, look pretty and try not to get hit. I've heard the monkey king packs a punch." She looked the now trio that she was trailing behind. "Oh! Before I forget!" She materialized four medium sized tins. "I made food for the road. In case we got hungry. I even packed an extra just in case." She then handed them out to Star, Wulfrin, and Sewallus. "It's nothing fancy, just some chicken wraps. With cut veggies as a side. That way we aren't struggl
  9. She slumped into the booth with a resigned sigh and a less than graceful thump. She'd argued with Musei for about ten minutes before giving into the weasel's stubbornness. No matter what argument she'd thrown at him, he'd ignored her and simply thumped his tail in a sign of disagreement. Eventually, tired and not desiring to argue any further, she'd relented and told him that they could go - but it would be a late breakfast. The weasel had simply acknowledged the comment before striding over to it's bed and curling up into a small ball, clearly content to wait out her preparations. A lar
  10. "About sixty thousand col poorer," Wulfrin said with a chuckle as he sat down on the sprawled blanket. "Honestly though that was a lot easier than it would be in real life. Also way cheaper. I wish I could go and kill wild hogs for an afternoon and come home with a couple grand in cash." Wulfrin lay on the blanket staring up at the floor above them. The experiences of Sword Art Online never ceased to amaze him. Two years ago, he logged into a game he thought would be a fun little get away from the monotony of his real life. Then came the announcement signifying that this world was his new
  11. Ciela gave Wulfrin a look, with that look she said we are talking about that statement later. "Payment as requested James! I believe we are having Wulfrin's mentor Freyd officiate so we won't need your services in that department." As the payment gets handed to James, the info panel pops up before the two of them stating that they completed the quest and alerted them that they were now available to partake in the saying vows quest. With everything now in place Ciela walked out of the cathedral holding Wulfrin's hand. Ciela led Wulfrin out of the town of beginnings once more, and mate
  12. "Yes actually! Are you Mina or Katoka?" She smiled, as her eyes met with the blondes eyes. Ciela wasn't expecting for the person she bumped into to be taller than her based on the stance that she was in. After a moment of chatting, she heard a familiar voice. It was Wulfrin. "Hi sweetie! I found Katoka!" She begins gesturing toward Katoka. "We're only waiting on Mina I believe." Right as Ciela finished speaking, she noticed another player approaching who seemed to know Katoka. The new companion introduced herself as Mina and thus their party was completed. "I completely forgot to in
  13. With her HP inching back into a much more comfortable range, Kat turned to her friend and nodded. She trusted him fully and despite the close call they had just had, she was determined to get back into the fight. His words lingered in her head for just a moment before she drew her katana once again, "We'll only need one try." She seemed to vanish from sight as she leapt once more back into the fray, her form materializing in front of one of the pirates long enough her her to slash him from hip to shoulder before vanishing again. She seemed to teleport from one enemy to the next, never sta
  14. Yesterday
  15. Pending Approval ---- Squelch - T1 Perfect Salve | Antidote 3 A soft spread with a pleasant odor that makes a disturbing suction sound once applied, and is considered inappropriate for younger players. Count: 20 ID#: 222747, 222747-1, 222747-2, 222762, 222810, 222810-1, 222810-2, 222821, 222822, 222826, 222828, 222829, 222830, 222831, 222832, 222833, 222834, 222835, 222836, 222837 [Link]
  16. Squelch (x20) Material Cost: 30 (Paid)
  17. Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222710, 222710-1) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222828 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222711, 222711-1) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222829 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222711-2, 222744) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222830 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222744-1, 222748) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222831 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222749, 222751) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222832 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222753, 222755) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222833 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222760, 222760-1) to T1 Perfect Salve | ID# 222834 Fusing 2x T1 Rare Salves (222760-2, 222811) to T1 P
  18. 4/17/24 Consuming: Elixor of Vigor | Tier 1 | Crafter's Respite | 218096 Results: 136 exp, -16 materials, T1 Uncommon Salve: 13, T1 Rare Salve: 8, T1 Perfect Salve: 6 EXP Total: 1817
  19. Jevi would let out a long sigh as she let her head drop. Of course nothing she had crafted had met the requirements of Nymoria's equipment. "Why does this always happen.." she groaned, before tossing the crafted items into her reject box and summoning another handful of materials. "Maybe if I just focus on either the armor or the weapon, then maybe.. just maybe." Well, that didn't really work either. If only she was actually responsible about her crafts. "Maybe I should go get some potions and shit to help me out with this.. since I'm going to have to get out and get more materials at th
  20. Training Your Friend Quest The vibration of the morning alarm, paired with the sunlight spilling in through the window of her inn's room, forced her awake against every effort she placed in trying to avoid and ignore them both. Her entire body still ached from the previous day, and she wondered if the game had some sort of recent update to accomplish a more realistic impact, or if her mind was simply filling in the blanks of the memories that she had of the entire routine. Whatever the reasoning, as she rolled over onto her side she felt a groan escape her in response to the various pains th
  21. Wulfrin casually drew his sword as the party approached the dilapidated throne room. As was the usual for boss kills for experience, Freyd was in the lead. As casually as Wulfrin had witnessed before, Freyd waltzed into the room like he owned the place. A bold move considering the palace's owner sat in their throne, a massive great sword at their side. Wulfrin wasn't an appraiser, but he did know blades. This one in particular looked like it had seem countless battles, likely with other less prepared players than themselves. What was odd to Wulfrin's initial scan of the room. Typically you cou
  22. Placeholder *** ID:222802 | LD: 5 | Cipher Attempt | Result: [41/60]
  23. Thread Summary Word Count: 6,260 Quest Failed | No Quest Rewards Given Nari-Lanreth 3,943 EXP | [6,260/10x9x0.7] Jevi 1,752 EXP | [6,260/10x4x0.7] 400 col [Thread Progression]
  24. She waited until Wulfrin's attention had been slightly pulled away, before pulling down her eye a bit and sticking her tongue out at him in response to his request. Absentmindedly she flung a few signs into the air, not paying attention as to whether anyone was watching or not, the motions mimicking the attitude of someone agitated or grumbling, in a way. That was the point, Baka. Her minor tantrum over, she instead turned to follow the duo, making her way along the paths through the town as they headed for the shop. She gave a strong nod of agreement as Wulfrin mentioned the other two NP
  1. Load more activity