(PP-F4) Snow Wolf <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Sinnon) COMPLETE

Spoiler

<<Feeding the Enemy>>

This quest may take place on any Floor
This quest is not repeatable, unless your previous familiar is dead or has died
This RP will not count in the benchmark

An old gypsy NPC woman approaches you. She tells you that if you feed a monster, it may become tamed and accompany you on adventures, and sometimes even help you. However, taming a familiar is very rare, and you may even be damaged by the familiar. Use caution. This quest can be taken on any floor.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
- Must buy a common food item

Rewards:

1. The title <<(Insert beast's type name) Tamer>>
  2. A familiar (Possibly, view chart below.)
  3. 1 Skill Point

Familiar Results:
When feeding a familiar, you have one chance to tame a familiar every 15 posts. That means you may only roll the loot die for the familiar on the fifteenth post. If you don't want a familiar that you tamed without buffs, you may kill it and continue searching. Use the loot die to see if you do. 
As such you can only successfully obtain the familiar on each 15th post for example: 15, 30, 45, 60 etc, etc.

[1] Ouch! The mob attacks you and deals half of your health in damage, then flees. You may not tame the familiar now.
[2-10] The mob is not interested. 
[11-18] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and cannot add buffs or support you.
[19+] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and adds a buff like an Uncommon Item. Must be approved by a GM.

EXTRA: If you had a familiar before this quest, you may have them as companion with no buffs or support mechanisms. Or, you may take your familiar and turn them into an Uncommon item. This item could be a feather, a jewel... just little trinkets. Parties or Groups are encouraged, though only the player who leads this quest will receive the familiar That means ONLY ONE FAMILIAR CAN BE OBTAINED PER TOPIC.

Recommended Level: Any

Ebony waited just inside the safe zone of the fourth floor for Sinnon. Today was the day that she got a familiar, or at least, she hoped as much. Sinnon was nice enough to accompany her on this trip, and she hoped that it would turn out to be successful. She knew exactly what she wanted to tame as her familiar, which was the whole reason they were on the fourth floor. She was going to keep it a secret from Sinnon, at least for a little while. She wanted it to be a surprise.

Edited by Ebony

Sinnon had been traveling towards the exit of the safe zone on the fourth floor. He had been heading towards the exit so that he could meet up with Ebony and accompany her for the day on some sort of quest. After several minutes of walking, he had appeared only a few feet away from her. He had marched his way over towards her and pulled her into a passionate kiss once more. "I have missed you my love. It is so good to see you again!" He then let out a small laugh before pulling her into his warm embrace. "So where are we going for the day Miss Ebony?"

Ebony smiled as she saw Sinnon approaching. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back before pulling away. "It's great to see you again too." She said with a grin. "I was just wondering if you would mind hanging out with me while I complete the familiar quest." She asked, gently grasping his hand. She knew that this was usually an extremely long quest, so she would understand if he didn't want to help out.

Sinnon because to laugh with closed eyes and a smile on his face. "Now now Miss Ebony …" He had decided to take a pause for dramatic effect, possibly making Ebony think he was going to say no to her request. "Of course! I would simply love to go on such a quest with you!" He then let out another laugh and grabbed ahold of Ebony's hands. "Spending the entire day with you up until you manage to get yourself a familiar sounds truly amazing to me. They would make a great addition to our tiny little family." With this last comment, he had looked down into Ebony's eyes and winked at her, his smile becoming more charming as he says it.

Ebony's face fell momentarily as he appeared to be about to say no. It would be a long day without him there to keep her company on this quest. Then he finished his sentence and her face lit up. She grasped his hands happily, her cheeks tinging pink as he smiled and winked at her. "I certainly hope so. Thank you so much Sinnon!" She exclaimed, moving forwards and hugging him contentedly. She had already bought some food before hand, now all they had to do was stroll through the snow covered forest until they ran across a snow wolf that she could attempt to train.

Sinnon had smiled as she had hugged him. He had been used to very many things in his life but he had known that he would never get used to having someone care so much about him. He had never been happier since this girl had entered his life. When she had released her grasp upon him, he would slip his hand downwards and grab ahold of Ebony's. Once her hand had been in his own, he had began to walk out of the safe zone and towards the snowy tundra. "So what kind of mob is it that we are looking for exactly?"

Ebony held onto Sinnon's hand as they started to walk out of the safe zone. Sinnon asked what mob they were looking for and she smiled. "We're looking for snow wolves." She said, turning her head to face him. "What do you think?" She asked, grinning as she pulled him a little bit closer and leaning her head against his shoulder. She had never had someone like Sinnon, and she didn't feel like she could ever express that to Sinnon accurately. She wasnt even going to try because she didn't want to mess up.

Sinnon had raised his eyes as he had heard what they had been searching for. He had never seen snow wolves before, let alone snow. Until he had come to this game at least. "Snow Wolves are supposed to be majestic creatures that have a cloak of fur as pure as the very snow itself… They tend to stick is packs and blend into the environments around them to strike down their foes so that their families can eat." As he says this, a smile begins to dawn upon his face. "They are truly beautiful creatures and I think that having one would be a great honor." 

Ebony frowned as Sinnon spoke. "Thats probably why they'll be so hard to find. And I doubt taming one will be easy." She remarked as they walked, their feet crunching on the fresh white snow. With the pure white coats it would certainly be a difficult task to even find one. She looked back over at Sinnon and noticed him smiling. She couldn't help but smile back. It certainly would be amazing to have familiar as majestic as a snow wolf. Most other people went after dragons and eagles. Still, she was worried that this quest would only end in failure. At least she had Sinnon along with her to comfort her. She couldn't help a small frown from forming on her face though.

As the two had been walking through the snowy tundra, Sinnon had been examining the area for snow wolves. Ebony had wanted one as a familiar, which had motivated him to look for one. His piercing red eyes had gazed out in the snow, though they had never found even a single snow wolf. However, he had noticed something that had been most unsettling to him. As he had turned towards Ebony, he had realized that there had been a slight from upon Ebony's face. This had caused him to fall into a state of distress, because when she is upset, he is upset. In order to help her feel better, he had simply pulled her into his warm, loving embrace. "There is no need to worry Miss Ebony .. I will help you find this Snow Wolf if its the last thing I do. I love you and I will make you happy." After saying this, he had bent down slightly and kissed her forehead. "We can do this together."

Ebony smiled and hugged Sinnon back. She was happy that he had noticed how she felt, and even better, was trying to make her feel better. She hugged him back, holding him close to her before letting go and stepping back. "Thank you Sinnon. I'm sure it wont be a problem as long as we keep trying." She gave him a small smile, still feeling a little bit hopeless but also much better at the same time. Even if they didn't find the right mob, at least she would still have Sinnon. And Sinnon was obviously much better than any mob both in terms of strength, kindness, beauty, and honor.

Sinnon had smiled and equipped his spear in case any mobs had charged towards them. "Anything for you my queen." As he had said this, a small old lady had appeared off in the distance, wandering through the snow. She had long white hair, piercing red eyes, and a hunchback. It was hard to see her since she had been wearing a white cloak which had caused her to blend into the snow. "Umm … Ebony. Do you see this?"

Ebony squinted into the distance, where Sinnon was looking. Sure enough there was an old lady with a pure white cloak. She appeared to be wandering around. Ebony could not tell why she would be doing that. "I'm seeing it. What is she doing?" Ebony whispered over to Sinnon, not wanting to draw attention to them. It was really weird to see anyone, let alone an NPC hanging around outside the safe zone. If she even was an NPC.

Sinnon had been interested in why exactly this woman had been here, so he had decided to make his way towards her. "Hello there ma'am. Is there anything that I can do to assist you?" The old woman began to laugh in a creepy monotone voice as she had moved in closed to the man's ears and whispered into them, "In fact there is … You can listen to my secret… If you wander around through this floor and present a creature with a piece of meat, they have the likelihood of liking you and becoming your pet." After she had said this, the snow in the area began to pick up around her, causing a sort of barrier between the three of them. Within a mater if seconds, the old woman had completely disappeared, leaving Sinnon and Ebony there dumbfounded.

Ebony stared after the woman. Duh! That was the whole point of this quest! Maybe she had been supposed to come across this old lady before she tried getting a familiar, which would explain why they had been having so much trouble finding one. From the corner of her eye she saw a flit of white, and she turned to look. In the snow to the right was a beautiful white wolf. She Started to walk over to it slowly, holding out the piece of meat she had bought for this purpose. The wolf stared at her for a second before letting out a low growl and running away. Ebony put the meat back in her inventory. Maybe it would work out next time.

ID# 40054 results:

Loot: 5 (+2)=7

Sinnon had still been surprised by how things had just transpired. First a creepy old lady appears out of nowhere and then disappears in a flash. Then a white wolf appears out of nowhere and disappears from the area instead of trying to even take a bite of the meat. What had been going on with this quest? "Why I must say that that was quite the interesting display. I apologize that you didnt get your wolf, but I promise you that we will track another one down and make it your familiar."

Ebony walked back over to Sinnon, giving him a smile. "It just means that you and I get to spend more time together hanging out." She reached out and held his hand again, starting to walk forwards. "So what have you been up to lately Sinnon?" She asked. She was genuinely curious as to what Sinnon did in his free time. She actually had a few questions that she wanted to ask him about and this stroll would be the perfect time to do that.

Sinnon had tilted his head to the side as he had been wondering himself what he did in his spare time. "Honestly m'lady, I don't do very much on my own time. I travel between the floors every now and then, check out all the shops, and sometimes make new friends. A lot of them need help with quests or offer me help with a quest and thats how I manage to level up so fast as of late. What about you my love? Anything fun in your spare time except for your shop?"

Ebony looked over towards Sinnon again. "I spend most of my time grinding, or hunting for materials with my friends. I help out on a lot of quests as well. Im almost to the front lines." She explained. She was realizing that she didn't actually do a wide variety of things. Maybe she should change that and take some more time off just to hang out. "Do you have a shop?" She asked curiously.

This question had warranted a slight laugh from Sinnon. "I do not have a shop. However, I am willing to come by and help you out and your shop as often as possible. I would even join your profession just to help you up and take the load off when it comes to orders. Or I can just become a mat hunter for you. I don't want any col as a reward for the mats. Just kisses." As he had said this, he had remembered that he had owed her exactly nine kisses. He then pulled her in close and passionately kissed her, exactly nine times, then slowly pulling away, their lips still lingering in the air for more. "I owed you those. Hahaha."