Hello there fellow players of Aincrad. I am here to answer any and all questions that you may have. I lie to promote an open and welcoming community so all member can enjoy them selves. Some people just spend more time than others and get more but hey... that's on them to choose how much time they put into this site. 

Anyways, I'm here for all players so don't be shy.... ask away.

I guess I'll be first then-

It's not related to the SAO area, but I think this desire has been around for a while as I've seen traces of it expressed here and there. A lot of people just recently have shown an interest in having the GGO area back up and available as a roleplay section. Are there any plans to get it online again in the future? I heard that some others might had been working on it- But you'd probably know better than I would regarding such things.

I have also been approached with players wanting a reboot. Currently a small group has been allowed to work on the reboot but it is mainly going to be similar to ALO where the players helped develop the aspect. Sure there may be a small group at the reigns but all players are allowed to give input or ideas to help develop GGO.

Hey Shark, got a good question for you.

How much of what the staff have planned have we seen/experienced/unlocked/discovered in SAO? This is not including boss fights and monsters XD, I mean more like in terms of skills, enhancements, equipment and the like?

5 hours ago, Calrex said:

Hey Shark, got a good question for you.

How much of what the staff have planned have we seen/experienced/unlocked/discovered in SAO? This is not including boss fights and monsters XD, I mean more like in terms of skills, enhancements, equipment and the like?

There is currently a good amount released currently, but there is still much more to come. There are endless amounts of extra skills, as said in the SAO canon, there are 10 unique skills ion all so there will be more to come in the later floors. 

4 hours ago, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

Here's a basic one.

Why the nickname Shark? does it have some deep meaning to you or was something like 'sharks are cool'?

After I watched SAO for the first time, I began thinking about what my username would be that sounds good. I am a swimmer and have been swimming competitively since I was 4. I felt like "Shark" was a good fit and when it first crossed my mind, I liked the sound of it and it just stuck. But yeah... I do like sharks and think they are cool. 

I wanna ask a silly one.... In Teayre's and Calrex's marriage who does the inventory belong to?

A serious question though:
Is there any max HP/DMG limit to mobs on certain floors, ? For instance the boar with 1k health on floor 1 is unrealistic.
Will this be left to player discretion or are their plans to set a max hp/dmg limit per floor as we have a minimum loot requirement. (I can try and clarify if needed)

18 minutes ago, Teayre said:

I wanna ask a silly one.... In Teayre's and Calrex's marriage who does the inventory belong to?

A serious question though:
Is there any max HP/DMG limit to mobs on certain floors, ? For instance the boar with 1k health on floor 1 is unrealistic.
Will this be left to player discretion or are their plans to set a max hp/dmg limit per floor as we have a minimum loot requirement. (I can try and clarify if needed)

The inventory belongs to both unless one dies, in which case, the inventory goes to whoever is still alive

There isn't really a max but when I was, head gm back in the day, I would use player level x 2 x floor # (since the HP was player level x 2 + 3) It is up to player discretion at the moment. What I do is take the floor level and multiply it by 10 or so.

If the GM's come up with a formula for floor mob caps, it will be added to the guide. until then, just be reasonable when giving the mobs HP/DMG.

Hmm... I guess I miss the dice roller that Erroneous personally coded. Gave the site a sense of specialty. I don't miss the old site as much because the current one can handle much more people and gives us Staff, a lot more features to incorporate into the site. You will know what I mean in the future.

Well that would depend on the RP you are in. If its an adventure then I would convert the text to fight mobs so you get col and SP. but in general i think it's your choice on what you do. If you need an answer pertaining to a specific RP, it would be best to message a PST in regards to this question.

• 2 weeks later...