Reunions with the clash of swords (Oikawa)

'Make it end already.' she wanted to shout but couldn't. This duel took a lot longer than it should've if Oikawa got a hold of some extra damage she would've lost by now. Luckily his little escapade cost him to remain around the same level he was when they last meet. 'In any case this tactic is good against field bosses and even floor bosses' she continued to think before mentally preparing for next attack as her body was stiff as a log.

[PAR] Ariel: 326/457 Energy:21/37(+1)

Looking up to his HUD, the blonde took note of his energy. At this rate there's no way I can deal enough damage, and keep her para-locked. Once she's free it will be a loss for me. Sadly I'm still too weak. My hiatus has proved that. While the girl was still immobile, Oikawa swiped through the air and brought up the battle menu. Hovering over the Forfeit option, he looked to her and sheathed his blade. "It seems even I have limits. I know you will have bested me in the long run, as such I will be saving us the trouble. I'm sorry to disappoint you regarding the battle but I know defeat when I see it, simply because I do not lose often."

Selecting the option, the match ended; relieving the girl of her status and allowing her to stand. Dropping his head in shame, the boy flipped up the hood of his cloak and exited the arena. He knew he would have hell to pay if she got a hold of him, as such, he quickened his pace before teleporting to another floor altogether.

Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

Again, she was expecting his attack like the last time and greeted her teeth in anticipation but it never came... In return she saw her opponent forfeit the match and get out of there with little words in return. Luckily she was still paralyzed or she would've rushed towards him and make him accept her challenge even if it meant taking over his arm. But she was already out of reach when she got back her motor functions. "Get back here!" she shouted but got no reply. Instead a big 'Congratulations!' screen appeared above her.

"Screw that!" came a enraged voice as she dismissed the window. She never liked to win like that but Oikawa must've at least predicted how she'd act... 'I guess that's why he made a short parting before walking/running off' There was probably more to his reason but the blonde had little desire to know. She swore that next time they meet, she will make him duel her justly, until one of them stands defeated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards:

1 SP and 200 Col to each