[pp-f4] (evac) feeding the enemy

I was walking along the path heading to the winters of floor four. I stopped at a shady outpost where an old woman sat staring at me. " Do you need something?" I ask. " I just have some information to give you, traveler." she replied. " Well let it out then." I said. She looked me in the eyes and said "If you come across a monster while your adventuring, try feeding it. if your lucky then they'll befriend you and accompany you. Who knows they might even be helpful." She shrugged and sauntered off. Hmm maybe.... I thought to myself. I was ready to head back out, moving up to floor two. 

As I stepped out of the teleporter, I started walking out of town. I saw many things that I did not care for. NIx was running ahead like he always does, when I noticed a low level walking out town too. Ahhh crap. Another player that might just die. I started running to catch up with him. He wasnt going super fast, but it was enough. I thought, forget this, and activated a skill. I caught up to him in no time. "Dude, you might want me to tag along, because I am bored, and you might die. Sooo, I am Evac. This is NIx."

I glare at this "evac". "Um....how about no. I can handle myself." I look him over. He looks alright. He's seems kinda strong..but mostly annoying. He'd just get in my way. If I can't do this on my own then I deserve to die. Besides. I can't risk getting involved with people....not again. Then again I need food and I don't have any means of buying it. "Actually you could come in handy. Get me some food and we're good." I laugh and continue walking. I pet Nix as I go.

I rolled my eyes and thought wow, this guy is a jerk. I ran to the nearest butcher shop and bought raw meat. He wants food, ill give him food. I laughed to myself. As I was walking back, I looked at-"Nix??" I looked around, and remembered ohhh yeeaahh! I left him with that dude, uhhh, Vax I think it was. I sure hope that he doesnt kill him. I started to run back to where they were. I looked at the man and tossed him the bag "Heads up." The bag traveled at a higher velocity than it was supposed to and almost hit him in the face.

I bring my hand up quickly, catching the bag then I look up from Nix and turn to the guy. "Nice throw guy." I smirk. "Well if you're going to come be sure to keep up alright? I don't like playing it safe or going slow. Got it?" I asked. I figured if I pushed him away hard enough he wouldn't stuck around after this. I don't want to get involved with anyone. Not this early on especially. I'm not strong enough yet. "Let's go."

"Trust me, I am nit going to slow down. If anything I speed this procesz up. But I will step in if I think your going to die. And this is suicide for-" I remembered when I got Nix. Heh, they called me crazy! Get a load o'this guy! "Nevermind. So, your doing what right now? Because if you are going out there, chances are that your going to not die." I gave 'Vax' a smile. I picked up Nix and put him on my shoulder. He went "Hrrrrrr." And headbutted me. I petted him.

I laughed quietly to myself. " This Evac is almost to nice for this game."  I thought. "Well at least he can ake a few more hits then I can so for now, at least, I need him."  I kinda study him as we walk. I don't think he is gonna screw me over. At least not this time. "So Evac, why are you helping me? I mean you don't even know me." I asked.

Honestly I dont know why I was doing thjs. "I dont even know. Its fun I guess, but you never know wholl you meet until you meet them. So, thats why Im helping you with whatever your doing. Also I am on my way up to the fourth floor so I figured why not take a detour with a fellow newbie! Besides, Nix needs to get out more as it is." I gave the stranger a smile.

"He smiled? At me?" I thought. Nobody was ever outwardly nice towards me. Somethings up. I'll just play along for now. " Well I heard that you could tame animals on here from some old lady. I'm guessing that's true since you have Nix there." I give the red panda a soft pat. " Floor four is the winter floor right?" I asked. I know an animal I want as a partner. Its cunning quick and a survivor. But i need the winter to find it. 

" I'm looking for an arctic fox. They are very smart cunning and I think it'd make a good partner." I told him. He seemed surprised i wanted to go to such a high floor at such a low level. But I need a familiar that can survive with me. I'm determined to get one. I don't care how many tries it takes. If it so happens i get attacked this Evac can help tank the damage. We should be at the fourth floor soon.

.I looked at Vax and said "Ahhhhh, an Artic fox. I woulda gone for a penguin if I hadnt have thought of a red panda. You don't seem like the kind of guy that would go for that animal. no offense of course." I looked at the map. Wow, did we have a long way to go. I gave him a shove and took off running. "come on dude!!!