[PP:F1-Complete] Surfacing [Selected Group Party]

"Bright ass sun on a warm day, a good day to cause some general mayhem. Now...which sort of mayhem to do...?" Lumiel placed one hand in his pocket while the other casually swayed back and forth as he walked down the crowded walkways of Stating City. His violet eyes passed over players off all genders, wondering who was the weakest link to [censored] around with today. As he came up on a rather tall player, much like himself, Lumiel had 'accidentally' ran his shoulder into the man, "Watch it, Punk." those were Lumiel's favorite words to hear come rolling out of some poor fool's mouth. Stopping in his tracks, Lumiel grinned as he faced away from the man and laughed quietly for himself, "I think what you meant to say was, 'I apologize for running into you...'" Lumiel didn't turn around just yet, however he did bring his hand from out of his pocket as the knuckles seemed to crack effortlessly as his digits sprawled and then slowly formed a fist. 

"You got some problem, pal? YOU ran into me, so YOU should apologize." That's when Lumiel turned around, grin on his face, white knuckles showing, "Ask nicely....!" Wham! The fist with all its tenacity and fury came shooting out through the air decking the guy in the jaw and sent him flying inches backwards, "Your lucky this is a safe zone and not in the real world, one punch would have put you down for good. Now get up you, Pussy. And show me how you fight."

Edited by Lumiel

Hagatsume was walking down a street, flooded with sunlight, he tried to stay concealed in the shadows but it was quite hard to not stand out with his dark cloak. He felt the his swords handle, he liked to do this to remind himself he wasn't in danger.

"Watch it, punk"

Hagatsume tried to locate where the shouting came from, after a few seconds he found the source, and the cause. There was a small crowd around the so he couldn't quit make out their faces; he walked closer hoping he'd get to see what's going on. He pushed to the front of the crowd and saw two fully grown men fighting. The one dressed n black clearly had the upper hand.

~ Get outa there, the guards will be here soon ~  I thought

The man stood up and grunted, Lumiel with that grin on his face folded his arms over his chest and laughed, "You don't got the balls to fight back, huh? I guess momma whipped up a little pussy papaya, huh?" The man shook his head and charged after Lumiel bringing the Goliath down to the ground where he climbed up on him and started to wail punch after punch into Lumiel's cranium. He was able to lift one arm up to deflect some of the blows landing down on his cheek, but he laughed while the other player never stopped his relentless throttling.

"Give up!" the man yelled only to hear Lumiel laugh, "You punch like a [censored] sissy!" Again and again the man wailed on Lumiel until his breath started going out, which was bad. Tiring out so quickly was not something you wanted to do when faced with a rhino. An arm shot upwards towards his neck, his digits squeezed as he lifted himself back on his feet and then lifted the man a foot off the ground and strangled him, "Isn't that cool? You don't feel any pain, right? But I wonder what happens to your brain when it thinks its not getting the oxygen it needs to your lungs. I could scare your brain to death if I wanted!" Lumiel grabbed the man by his shirt, made a small jump in the air and slammed him down into the ground with the full force of his weight and body. The man gave a small grunted sound as he struggled to get up, "Is there no one else?"

Edited by Lumiel

Loreley stood on one of the balconies in the Town of Beginnings. She had been following him around for the better part of the day along the rooftops and along balconies, wishing to get some insight into what the man did with his day. Everything had been rather quiet until, well... now. A spark was all it took, and suddenly Lumiel was duking it out with a man in the streets of the Starter City, and she couldn't help but give a giggle at the man's antics. "As expected, he's good at making a mess of things. And doing it on purpose." she said to herself as she climbed up onto the balcony railing, before leaping down. She landed not too far away from the fighter's most recent positions, and slowly walked towards them, her hips swaying a bit in a bit of a saunter.

"Hey, big guy~" she said, with a singsong tone in her voice. "You really shouldn't pick on the little guys. You know they don't have anything on you. It just isn't fair~"

"Loreley?" Lumiel asked turning his back on the other fighter who struggled to get up, "How is that hot piece of ass doing, huh?" he asked, rolling his right shoulder which came out with a small popping sound as it rotated in place. It didn't take long for the other player to get back up to his feet, his ragged breath escaping as he huffed and wheezed, "Hey! I'm not finished with you yet!"

Lumiel sighed as he turned around, the man stood frozen as he watched what was happening with the Light Bringer's body. The vascular muscles seemed to pop out and define more from his flesh as it came out to be mostly intimidating. However, the other player was unable to move as he watched those rippling muscles just get bulge and bulge out from their places. Rolling his neck to the side, Lumiel lifted an arm up and made a gesture of thumbs down, "You really wanna [censored] with me, Boy Scout?" Gritting teeth, he knew he was no match for the other and they crowd slowly dissipated but not before Lumiel yelled out "PUSSY!" Lifting both arms above his head, he snapped the shirt back over his body and returned his gaze to the dark female and another player who seemed to be mixed in the ground, "You looking for an autograph there, sweet thing?" he said towards Loreley, "Ahh, I was just working up a small appetite. These guppies offer a small distraction until I start swinging my guns towards bigger fish. What brings you out here?"

Loreley smiled at the big man, taking his compliments to her in stride. It didn't help that she was practically walking like she owned the street at the moment, and couldn't help but giggle at him scaring off everyone, everyone but one person. Simply, she said, "Was doing a bit of people watching and looking for something interesting to do with my day. Lo and behold, I find you, stirring up trouble. Not that I'm surprised." She smiled at the autograph comment saying, "How about this? You give me your autograph, and I'll give you mine. Then when we're both rich and famous legends of Aincrad, we'll each sell each others' autographs for a boatload of Col. Sound like a deal?"

But before she would let him respond to her question, she turned to the guy still standing around, a grin crossing her face, "You've got some guts, kid. Sticking around, staring at, and even approaching a guy like this. I get the perks of being a lady and a previous contact. You might want to run before you get turned into street paste."

Lumiel lifted his shoulders with a small shrug about the autograph thing. When the small crowd was moving away, Lumiel had smiled knowing his job was done for the day. He dusted his hands on and laughed moving back towards the raven maiden and folding his arms over his chest, "Now, now. I don't attack just anybody...ya know? Besides, the other guy started it..." Lumiel said and then looked back at the other player.

He smoothed out the golden tendrils of hair from his eye before looking the player over, "So...did you need something or were you just going to gawk around and stuff?" Lumiel asked the new player, his face seemed to be painted up like Eric Draven from the Crow movie, but that was neither his place to say anything of the sort. Back to Loreley, his eyes fell upon her figure. He didn't realize how tall she was until just a few moments ago, but his focused returned back to the other male, clearly not as bulky as the Mammoth standing in front of him, all the same..."Ahh, another player coming out of the wood works, huh? I can relate, just started coming out as well. I met Loreley a few days ago, we plan on Freeing Aincrad from the oppressive state it is in..." Lumiel probably was talking too much again. 

Hagatsume looked at the player tags, the tall, muscular man's name was Lumiel and the woman was called Loreley.

"Oh, I'm not here to cause you any trouble" He said to the woman "And yes, I agree, Aincrad deserves better, I mean it is our home, our lives now. Anyways, I'm going to spare you some time and cut the small talk: I wanna' team up; I saw you're fighting skills and, to be honest, you're quite good" He said to the man, still holding the handle of his sword. He knew he was safe for now because the cloak covered his face and he knew he could outrun the pair.

Vax was standing in the shadows watching the trio. " I wonder what they're up to?"  He asked himself. He saw the big guy fight and to be honest it was fascinating. " They look like fun. he decided, smiling. Vax steps out and starts heading towards the group. " Don't get to close though. You're not ready for a fight with the big guy. Not to mention you have no idea what the others can do." He stands a bit behind the others. " Hey there. Nice fight big guy. I couldn't help but notice you seem to like trouble." Vax smirks. "Watcha up to?"

"Where has Hagatsume gotten to?" I asked myself out loud.

I turned the corner and started to search from, I was going from cursor to cursor looking at each name.

"this is going to take fo-"

I cut my sentence short as I noticed that there was someone who matched the description that my friend had given me. He was standing with a strong muscular man and a women with long black hair and they were all deep in conversation." what's he doing," I thought to myself " Guess there is only one way to know." I shifted my cloak over my dagger, no point giving away too much info about me, as I made my way over to them I noticed that someone else had a similar plan. I focused my vision on him and his name popped up, he went by the name Vax. Vax got there a fraction of a second before me and it seemed that he wanted to know what they were up to.

"Hi  Hagatsum." i said

Lumiel looked to his left and right, just as many people started sprouting up before them and he had no idea how to handle the situation. Either kick all their asses at the same time or bowl them over one at a time. He laughed deeply sending a thundering voice outwards as he slapped Hagatsume on the back after he said he wanted to team up, "That...that is too [censored] funny." Lumiel laughed, now bending over with both hands on his knees and laughing still.

It didn't take long for him to recollect himself and gather his thoughts as he looked back to Loreley, dipping his body to the side and placing a hand over her ear to whisper, "I guess we can use these guys to further our goal, yeah? What's the harm?" Bringing himself back up to an erect manner, Lumiel crossed his hands over his chest and nodded, "Alright, if you guys are interested in cleaning the streets of the rats, then why don't we go out and take a little walk to the fields and kill some boars. I am sure we could all use the experience on how the game mechanics work out or for me a refresher coarse is in order. With the few of us on hand, I am sure we can kill the boars without any sweat. Or we can do something boring like stand around here singing [censored] Kumbaya." 

"Hmm, that actually sounds quite fun. I haven't actually tried out the combat in SAO." Hagatsume said, trying to hide his excitement. He started walking but realised he was going the wrong way so he pretended he was looking down an alleyway, turned around and walked back. He was lucky his hood was concealing most of his face because he was as red as a tomato.

Loreley giggled as Lumiel whispered in her ear about using them to further their goals. She liked the sound of that. Pawns already, and the game had only just begun. She shrugged at the big man, looking over the group they had. "I dunno big guy. These ones look like a stiff wind could knock them over. Oh well, at least me and you will be safe, right?" She winked at him and began to walk towards one of the city gates to head out into the fields, hardly caring who or when the remainder followed. "I know one thing, I'm not holding your hand and singing Kumbaya. Killing boars is sooooo much more fun~"

" Good, I need the practice."  Vax thought. He follows Loreley to the gates. He pulls out his elbow blades and situates them in his hands. He won't look like a complete idiot in front of these people... Even if it is his first time fighting on SAO. "Is anyone else coming?" He called back to the group " Or was that little brawl the best you got big guy?" Vax smirked.

Edited by Vax

Loreley walked out into the fields with her hands in her pockets, hardly noticing that only a couple of the recruits had followed. Not even Lumiel had come along yet. Loreley shrugged, as really it made little difference on the first floor. Well, to her at least. The mobs here could probably sneeze on one of the other lowbies and make them explode into pixel dust, but that was neither here nor there. As she reached the town gates she looked out, surveying the area for good, juicy looking boars and began to plan out their next moves. She wondered if the kiddies would be able to perform in combat or if they were just trying to look tough in front of her and Lumiel. She supposed whenever they all showed up, she'd find out.

Lumiel laughed, "HA! The best I can do? Well its one thing to fight boars and another thing to fight players, especially in the safe zone where you can only injure their pride and nothing more." Lumiel folded his arms over his massive vascular chest, the veins nearly popping out as his arms rolled and smothered over his body as he walked without a care in the world. His violet eyes stared straight ahead walking at a pace that suited him just fine while the others were all the more eager to get their blades hungry for some boar blood. Lumiel on the other hand, he wanted to savor the hunt and walk nice and slow to build up the intensity. When it came down to it, killing and murder were an art to be exercised with patience and love.

As Lumiel came to a stop next to Loreley, she seemed to be surveying the area for their mob hunt but Lumiel was feasting on something else that belonged to the lady, "Find anything half decent to kill yet? In any case..." Lumiel turned his back to the others and whistled loudly to get their attention, "Hurry up, Maggots. Lest you wish to be dead ants under my boot!"

Thread Summary: +1 SP All, +80 Col Each