[F4-SP]-I'm Rusty

Beoreson stands at the heavy oak door of the local tavern and, prepares to go off adventuring. He pulls his face wrap up and, makes sure to secure his hood as well. The raven haired warrior does a quick weapon check to make sure his sword is on him. The weapon is where it always is, secured to his left side. He gives the mighty, oaken door a shove and, with a groan it opens to reveal the snow wonderland that is the fourth floor. The warrior with a sigh heads off toward his old hunting grounds. Just as he exits the town's boarders he draws Shadow's Strike. The blade's surface is still clean and, appears to be still in working condition. With a smile the warrior sheaths the blade and, continues on his way.

The smiling warrior walks through the light snow. He is looking for any mobs that he could slay without too much effort. The dark warrior wanders into a flat area that he had came to know as good hunting ground. He spots an ice elemental and, decides that it would be a good choice to attack. "Well, let's see if I remember how to do this.", says Beoreson as he walks towards the roughly shaped monster.

ID# 42171

Battle: 5+2=7

MOB: 1

Beoreson's stats: HP:65 Energy:15-5=10 Migration of 6 Base damage of 8

Ice elemental's stats: HP:33-40+12=5 Migration of 8 Damage of 12

The monster was a hulking ape like beast made of frozen, blue ice. Beoreson yelled, "Vorpal Strike!" as he charged his blade into the monster's chest. The sword stabs into the monster's chest and, goes straight through it. The monster roars in pain. The beast's roar is nearly deafing as it thrashes about in pain only to have none it's attacks hit the man that assaulted it. Beoreson simply dodges all of the beasts attacks, as if they where mere child's play.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 42272

Battle:9

Mob:2

Beoreson's stats: HP:65 Energy:11-4=7 Migration of 6 Base damage of 8

Ice elemental's stats: HP:5-24+12=-12(Slain) Migration of 8 Damage of 12

The man leaps back from a giant clubbing attack that was smashes into the ground where he was a mere second ago. He launches a deadly counter attack at the frozen goliath. He activates the sword art “Sonic Leap” and, lets the system do the attack for him. His body flies towards the monster with a giant leap. He brings his sword downwards slicing into the enemy. With a roar of rage, the monster shatters into pixels and, dies. The normal congratulations menu pops up on the warrior’s HUD. With a grin he closes the window and, notes to himself that he has one mat now. The darkly clad warrior scans around for another enemy to fight against. Much to his disappointment he doesn’t spot anything other than a cave opening not too far off.

+1 Mat

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 42291

LD:1

+1 energy (8)

The warrior sheaths his sword on his belt and, thinks to himself, “I should go check out that cave.” The warrior marches off towards the cave that is leading into a mountain side. He enters the enchanting cave and, looks around for any monsters.  Beoreson decides that it looks safe enough and, enters the cave with his sword drawn. It leaves the sheath with a slight rattle. He looks around and, sees a stack of torches that have accumulated at the front of the cave. The darkly clad man walks over to them and, activates one of them. “Well, now that I can see. I’m going to walk around looking for some metal veins.”, thinks the warrior as he looks around the cave. He wonders around the cave and, finds a branch in it. He stands at the fork in the cave’s path and, thinks for a moment. With a shrug Beoreson turns to the left and, continues that way. Beoreson notes every turn he takes using his gaming skills to remember the map.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 42302

LD:9

+1 energy (10)

Beoreson wanders around for about thirty minutes or so. He looks around the area for any metal veins. Not to surprisingly he doesn’t find any in the ice cave. The warrior heads out of the cave which takes a good forty minutes or so. He turns of the torch and, walks back out into the freezing cold. The gusts of wind go straight through his metal armor and, Beoreson notes that he needs to get more powerful if he ever wants to leave this freezing floor. Beoreson scans the area and, sees that nothing new has spawned in. “Okay then, I’ll just head to a different hunting spot”, thinks the warrior to himself. He sets off towards a new hunting ground. He walks along the path for about ten minutes into he comes across the spawning area for wolves. He snorts at the memory of all the wolves that have attack him, before heading off into the dunes.

• 3 weeks later...

ID# 43998

Battle: 8

MOB: 8

Beoreson's Stats: HP:65-12+6=59, Energy:10-5=5, Migration of 6, and Base damage of 8

Wolf's Stats:HP:33-40+8=1, Migration of 8, Damage of 12

The darkly clad warrior walks through the dunes of snow, with a smile hidden under his face protector. The wind dies down and, there is a howl in the distance. The howl is undoubtedly belongs to a wolf. The warrior whips around behind him just to see the incoming wolf's attack. Beoreson throws his arm up to tank the hit. The wolf bites into his left arm only for Beoreson to shout, "Vorpal Strike!" and jams his glowing sword into the wolf's under belly. The wolf yips and, drops down off the warrior, hoping to escape his blade. The wolf backs away and, begins to circle the warrior with a angry glint in it's eyes.

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 43999

Battle: 3+2=5 (miss)

MOB: 6 (Hit)

Beoreson's Stats: HP:59-12+6=53, Energy:5, Migration of 6, and Base damage of 8

Wolf's Stats:HP:1, Migration of 8, Damage of 12

The darkly clad warrior losses sight of the white wolf as it circles around him. The battlefield between the two dunes grows silent. There is the roar of the wind picking back up again, as there is a sudden shift in the pure white landscape as the wolf rushed the warrior. Beoreson was caught completely off guard and, is knocked over by the wolf's sudden assault. The wolf bites into his right shoulder, which disables his ability to fight. The darkly clad warrior struggles for a while trying to free himself. The attempt is futile but, does little in the way of stop him from trying. The warrior thinks to himself, "This sucks, I wonder if I will be able to get out of this combat soon."

• 3 weeks later...

ID# 46553

Battle: 3+3=6 (Hit, Concentration available in 5 turns)

MOB: 2

LD:5 (Only 1 mat)

Beoreson's Stats: HP:53, Energy:3, Migration of 6, and Base damage of 8

Wolf's Stats:HP:1-18+12=-5, Migration of 8, Damage of 12

Beoreson quickly rips the wolf off of his shoulder with his other hand and with a grunt, he throws the beast a few feet in front of him. The wolf snarls at the warrior baring it's fangs at the man. The warrior watches the beast silently as it begins to circle the man. Beoreson goes into a defensive stance and gets ready to counter the wolf's next move as he begins to pour all of his concentration into watching the beast. The wolf charges at the warrior with a growl.  The darkly shrouded warrior shouts, "Snake Bite" and swings his blade twice just barely getting the last slash into the beast. The beast shatters into blue shards and disappears as the warrior drops down for a break. The warrior drinks some water and rests for a bit before heading out to look for a mine of some sort.

• 4 months later...

ID# 60948 LD:10 (nothing)

Energy:3+2=5

The warrior makes his way to the familiar under ground tunnels that are to the north of the town. He arrives and takes an pick axe into the mine along with his normal torch. He looks around for a few minutes as he gets the lay of the this entrance. There are several branching paths that lead to other areas of the mine but he choses to go towards the prevesuly explored area of the mines and looks around. Sadly, he had already picked this  part of the mine clean a while ago when he was first starting off in this side of the mine. With a sigh the man drops his head and takes a swig from a water skin.

• 4 weeks later...

ID# 62529 LD:7(nothing)

The man puts the stopper back onto his water skin and then he continues onward with his map open logging the mine he is in. The warrior walks about for a while and decides that he could let himself wonder for a bit. He makes sure to map the little cave that he is wondering through and takes a few turns here and their into he finds another dead end. With a sigh the man opens up his water skin and takes a swig from in. He then recaps the item and returns it to his bag with the click of his menu.

Edited by Beoreson
  • 2 weeks later...

ID# 63441

LD:15 (+1 mat=2 mats now)

The warrior wonders around the caves for a while looking for any veins of ore that could be found and after trying another passageway he is quite pleased to find a vein of what appears to be iron in the cave's wall to his left. Beoreson approaches the vein and begins to mine out the ore with his pickaxe. After a few minutes of smashing his pickaxe into the rock for a few minutes he is rewarded with a chunk of iron ore. With a smile he pockets the ore and takes a swig from a water skin. The warrior then gets ready to continue on his mat hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

ID# 64185 LD:3

The warrior walks around for a few minutes in the caves and doesn't find anything that is considered of value to his blacksmith mind. He notices their are tons different subterranean plants in the caverns though. The warrior takes a minute to examine the plant. The plant is a mushroom like glowy plant to this cave. Beoreson breaks a piece off and is rewarded with a useless gray item that says, "Don't eat may, contain trace amounts of death." Beoreson drops the item and picks back up his torch to head back out into the world so that he can battle some before going back home.

ID# 64188 BD:4+2=6 (Hit)

Sword art used:Deadly Sins – 7x1 - (7 Energy) - Seven thrusts with the sword in the pattern of the Big Dipper Constellation.

Beoreson|HP:68|Energy:10|D:7|A:2|HvyM:0|M:18

Orc |HP:34-49+16=1|M:16| D:12

Beoreson while walking back to the surface of the tundra is confronted by a green skinned humanoid.  The monster stands about seven feet tall and is made of pure muscle. The monster is clad in a barbaric set of linen clothing and is carrying nothing but a small wooden club. The armor clad warrior charges forward and activates one of his most powerful sword arts. "Deadly Sins", mutters the warrior as he stabs the green skin with his sword a whole seven times. The green beast roars in rage and pain and prepares to attack the warrior.

ID# 64213 MD:8 (Monster Hit)

Beoreson|HP:68-12+18m=67|Energy:10|D:7|A:2|HvyM:0|M:18

Orc |HP:1|M:16| D:12

The green skinned warrior rushes towards Beoreson and strikes him with his club. Sadly for the poor monster, Beoreson's numbers are just to high for the mob's attack to do anything other then manageable damage. The warrior watches as the monster's rage increases and dodges out of the way of the beasts next attack. "Why am I still grinding on this floor the monsters here can't break my migration even when trying. I shouldn't be here anymore. I think I'll move up to floor ten or something.", Thinks the warrior as he gets ready to slash the green skin back.

ID# 64215 |BD:8| LD:11 (+170 Col and +1 mat=3 mats)
Sword art used: Slash

Beoreson|HP:67|Energy:9|D:7|A:2|HvyM:0|M:18

Orc |HP:1-7+16M=0|M:16| D:12

Beoreson rushes forward and slashes the orc in a quick move finishing off the green skinned monster. The orc explodes into shattered pixels and drops some col and a mat. With a nod the warrior hits accept and the goods are whisked away into his inventory. He then with a sigh the warrior returns his sword to it's sheath and continues on his way back to the surface. After a while the man reaches the surface and is greeted by the freezing tundra once more. The warrior puts back his pickaxe and torch then heads back to town.

Edited by Beoreson

The warrior wonders through the now mostly empty town. All that was inside of the town now was npc's a few slacker players like Beoreson. The sun hits the snow and shines harshly into the black warrior's eyes as he is traveling to some tavern real quick to grab a drink before heading out to hunt for some more ore before he hits the sack for the night. The iron clad warrior opens his menu and orders a wine skin. The noise in the bar typically annoyed Beoreson but he found it to be oddly comforting this evening as he waited for his water to be given to him by the NPC bartender. The warrior when given the skin automatically thanks the NPC and continues back out into the snow to looks for more minerals.

Edited by Beoreson
  • 2 months later...

ID# 69079 LD:16 (+1 Mat=4 mats)

Beoreson wanders back through the snowy dunes looking for his entrance back into one of the frozen caves that he mines. Eventually the young warrior locates it and enters the frozen cavern. He makes sure to take a pick and a torch with him and wonders through the rocks and looks for any veins of ore. After a few minutes he comes across a veins of copper and takes a few good swings at it. The rock crumbles and a small ingot of copper pops out, the warrior quickly pockets the ore and does a rough count before continuing on and comes up with the fact that he needs at least another five before he stops for the day. So with a sigh the warrior throws the pick over his shoulder and continues on looking for any ore.

ID# 69081 LD:15 (+1 mat= 5 mats)

The black platted warrior wonders through the mines looking for the wonderful sparkle in the walls that indicated some sort of vein of ore. After taking a left then a right then another left the warrior finds that he is face to face with another vein of ore. The warrior excitedly takes his pickax  and swings it into the rock a few times and is rewarded with a soft ding and a notification that he has gained an item.  Beoreson then takes the time to look at the clock and sees that it is rather late so he decides that he only needs another mat before heading back to his shop for the night. He re-shoulders his ax and heads further into the cavern with a broad grin plastered on his face.

ID# 69083 LD:3

Beoreson wonders through the icy cavern looking for any sort of sparkle and he sadly is not rewarded with anything quite yet and has to continue along the pathways of the cave. With a slight note of surprise the warrior slips on a patch of black ice and lands flat on his back. He then mummers to himself, "Well at least that hasn't changed. Falling still hurts like a $%#@^."  He picks himself back up with a grunt and notices that he put a slight crack in the frozen ground.He grins and then picks back up the torch and the ax and says to himself as he makes another turn, "Maybe this path will have some veins of iron ore or tin in its walls."

Edited by Beoreson

ID# 69085 LD:6

The warrior wonders the icy cove for a few minutes and is greeted by nothing. With a sigh the warrior lowers himself against a wall and takes a swig from his heated wine skin full of luke warm water. warrior thinks to himself as he slightly gags on the drink, "Well that surely wasn't the brightest idea I've every had. I'll throw hot chocolate in the next one that way the drink doesn't make me sick to my stomach."  He then finishes off the wine skin with a grimace and stands back up before dusting himself off and with a slight whistle carrying himself down the icy cavern's pathways. The warrior didn't know it but he was whistling an old tune that his father used to teach him to whistle.

Edited by Beoreson