SAO-RPG's Own Personal FANFICTION

Hey guys, your favorite Dom in the house (Better be your only one. XD JK).

I am creating a Fanfiction story based on the players of this very site. I am working on the story and everything personally.

I will provide a Disclaimer here:

I will not be using the world of Aincrad and Sword Art Online. This is a completely separate universe created by yours truly.
Before you ask if you can be in the Story my answer to you is: YES! (Under certain restrictions)
I am not going to put just anyone in the story, I will be letting people who have been on the site for 4+ months. And have reached at least a minimum of level 15. If you have more time on the site as me, then I will not put the level restriction.
This is a fanfiction, so I won't be posting every single day a new chapter to read. It's a mini project, but I will comment here when the new chapter is out.
Real big here... IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NAME USED! Message me pronto and I will change the name so it won't be you.
This will be done through Google Docs.

Most of those aren't big things, but there should be a lot of intrigue with the characters since the plot has a thick interesting side to it. If you really want to be a character in the story, please send me an IM with a small amount of information pertaining to your character.

EXAMPLE: (Leave the ( ) and the [ ] out of it_

Character Name - (Title Given), [put in some information here about your character. Can be 1 to 3 full sentences long]. [Fighting Style: One-handed Sword, two-handed axe, bow and arrow, unarmed, dual-wielding a hammer and an axe, etc. (you get the gist)]. [Hair style + Color] with [Eye color].

It is not 100% necessary to give me backstory on your character as it may take a very... very long time for your character to have the back story become prevalent to the plot. But mark my words, everyone should see the light of day. I will kill off players, and I am sorry if that character had to be you. But EVERYONE who enters the story will have a spot to be in it. Be it Guilds, Rivals, Friends, or Villans.

I hope you enjoy! And the Link is the Story Title.

Story Title: Yoshio Reborn

P.S.: Also, you can post your commentary here if you'd like. But please, keep all critiques to IM's. Do not start arguments in this chat.

So since I have a year and eleven months on this site, I can't be in it? Just kidding.

I would like Daeron to be with brown hair and orange, fierce eyes. Daeron is a narcissistic, and clever man at the age of 22. For this fan fiction, I'd like Daeron to have a slightly evil role and he will be using a chain with a blade at the end of it, which he uses a flamboyant fighting style acting like a renegade and a rogue.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...