(Shop-F9) The Phoenix's Trove (Blacksmith) (GRAND OPENING!)

The Phoenix’s Trove

(Working on a logo, but its not finished, so this will have to do. :3)

56829265604e7_AlexandriaWeaponShop1.png.

Nestled in floor nine's Phoenix Town lies a small Blacksmith Shop with a hanging sign that reads "The Phoenix's Trove." As you enter, you find yourself in a small shop with stone walls, cobblestone flooring, and a large circular counter as shown above. Usually perched on the latter is a phoenix familiar the size of a large hawk, keeping a sharp eye out for customers. A girl with long red hair, wearing a leather apron, is ready to take your order.

“Welcome to the Phoenix's Trove!"

***ANNOUNCEMENT***I

I am now a Rank 3 Blacksmith, and can craft Armor!

Current Crafting Abilities

Spoiler

Rank: Professional Blacksmith - 4 items per day. (43/80 EXP)

What I can make: Weapons (Sword, spear, battle axe, etc. Weapons are used for melee damage), Shields (Large shield, small shield, etc. Shields are used for protection), Armor (Chestplate, helmet, gauntlets, etc. Armor is used for protection).

CD result chart, item qualities, and enhancements:

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-6] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[7-9] = Good item  
[10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Blacksmith enhancement slot options can be found here

Tools: Oikawa Blacksmith Plushie - Perfect Plushie - +1Exp per craft

Stock

Spoiler

Good items: 

<<Cobalt Fury>> (One Handed Curved Sword, no enhancements)<<Venom>> (Dagger, no enhancements)

Uncommon items:

<<Blackout>> (Shield, +1 Damage Mitigation)

Rare items:

Perfect items:

Discount and/or Used Items 

Spoiler

Prices for Discount Items are Half of the Normal Price (In This Current Case, Half of the Grand Opening Prices)

Good items (25 Col): 

Uncommon items (50 Col):

Rare items (75 Col): 

Perfect items (100 Col):

Kashin Koji  (Dagger, +2 Damage, +1 Keen) 

Kunai of the Sand (Boss Drop, Dagger, +2 Damage, +1 Bleed)

(These prices will only last a month! I will be increasing them to the normal rates on the 29th of January)

Prices

Spoiler

Grand Opening Prices in Increases by 50 Col Only!

Good: 50 Col 

Uncommon: 100 Col 

Rare: 150 Col 

Perfect: 200 Col 

(These prices will only last a month! I will be increasing them to the normal rates on the 29th of January)

Portfolio (Previous Transactions)

Spoiler

Custom Order for Lilliad: Perfect Dagger, +2 Damage and +1 Bleed - <<Angel Aura>>

Order Form

Item Name: 

Shop: The Phoenix's Trove

Creator: Ayumu

Item Type: 

Quality:

Enhancements: (see blacksmith enhancements)

Description: 

Evaluations

Spoiler

Edited by Ayumu

Stepping into her new shop was a satisfactory feeling. With a wide grin, she walked over to the counter, allowing her phoenix, Philomena, to hop off of her shoulder. Ayumu scanned the small room with her eyes, pleased with the little smithy. Heading off to do some of her first crafting, she went to into the backroom and got to work...

ID# 43643 

CD: 1 (Critical fail, lose materials)

ID# 43644

CD: 8 (Good item)

The results weren't too terrible. She got one decent item out of her crafting attempts. The girl proudly put it for display and sale, then started to get to work tidying and arranging the place.

+3 EXP

Edited by Ayumu

Lilliad wandered around, seeing an interesting shop named 'The Phoenix's Trove'. Thinking of Ayumu's familiar, she opened the door. She smiled, seeing Philomena. "Hi!" She greeted Ayumu. "Um, you don't have to, but would you mind trying to make me some daggers or something?" She asked. "Here's a form." She said.

Item Name: (You can make one up!)

Creator: Ayumu

Item Type: Daggers

Quality: Perfect?

Enhancements: Bleed and accuracy

Description: Um...daggers with a comfortable hilt. 

Lilliad sent the form to her friend. 

Edited by Lilliad

Teselmar entered the shop, enjoying the warmth that came from the forge, even if it was virtual. The red-headed blacksmith was behind the counter, and he greeted her with a smile. "Hey there. I hear you're running a promotion... I'd love to get in on that, if it's not too much trouble." He took in the shop's appearance as he filled out his form. It was cozy, and the phoenix overhead gave the area the right vibe of fantasy that it needed. "I take it that's the phoenix," he said with a grin, pointing out the mythical bird, "and this is the trove?" he gestured to the rest of the shop. "Really nice place you've set up."

Item Name: Sky's The Limit

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Accuracy x3

Description: Long and thin, think of an estoc's design, light in the hand, fine yet highly functional.

cold-steel-colichemarde-sword-710.jpg

"I appreciate your efforts." he said, turning in the form. It'd be nice to have more than his starting weapon at his hip. He turned from the counter, and saw Lilliad waiting for hers as well. "Are you having something crafted too?" He asked in a friendly manner.

Edited by Teselmar
Added detail

Teselmar was unadorned by any armor, and his cloth shirt and pants offered little protection other than modesty, and perhaps style. By his side hung a starter's <<Basic Rapier>>, and a clutch of potions were equipped on a belt pouch at his back. His dark green eyes met hers, and he put a hand on the hilt of his blade. "Trying to get a decent fencing sword. It's been a hassle trying to kill monsters with this piece of iron, you know?" 

He grinned as he held out an outstretched hand. "I'm Teselmar, by the way." Say what you would about Teselmar, but he tried to be nice to kids. They had it bad enough being trapped in a place like this, they didn't need any attitude from him.

Edited by Teselmar

Floor 9, some place Nobuyuki didn't think he would stumble upon this quick. Scouting around for an idea what he's up against, Nobuyuki found himself in front of a Blacksmith. Normally, he wouldn't feel like entering shop, especially when he doesn't have that much money. However, there's something with this shop that drawn his attention. Let out a sigh, he opened the door and stepped inside. Immediately, he recognized the red haired girl, who's the owner of the shop, along with two other customer. Slowly approached the counter, he was still embarrassed that he nearly got her killed for asking her to tag along with him in a dangerous mission. "Um... Hi, Ayumu. I didn't know you have a shop open on this floor. Anyway... I'd like to make an order."

Recipient: CaptainUndead
Item's Name: Baransu
Shop: Phoenix's Trove
Creator: Ayumu
Item type: One handed Straight Sword

Quality: Perfect
Enchantment: [3 DMG]
Description: A fine arming sword with red cloth wrapped around the handle, crossed bar guard, and a long blade of finest metal available within the volcano, with a black and bronze leather sheath.

Spoiler

4QMZLVX.png

Edited by CaptainUndead

Hearing that a new blacksmith open I was drawn inside by hearing a rumor of a free weapon. I walked inside and smiled as my eyes found themself resting on the Phoenix who was in the middle of the room. Laughing to myself at the appropriate name for the shop I found myself in front of the counter and filled out an order form and then handed it to the red haired girl behind the counter "Congrats on opening shop opening it looks real nice inside. I love the cobblestone." I said smiling. "are you sure that the sword is be free?

Order Form

Spoiler

Item Name: MoonFire

Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: (+2dmg, 1Accuracy)

Description: A curved blade, the handle wrapped in a silver leather, the hilt of the blade is a deep black and has an any these inserted into the base of the handle. The Blade is silver and glows white in the moonlight. 

Edited by Coddexx

Lowenthal stepped into the new blacksmith shop. Here's hoping she'll be as good as Oikawa. Lowenthal thought to himself as he stepped inside. The store looked more, homey than he was expecting. Lowenthal stepped inside, and placed a pair of daggers on the counter. "Hey, I figured a new budding Blacksmith like yourself could use these." Lowenthal said. He had already earned his new unique dagger, so he had no use for them. And no one in Velvet Room used them. So, this was better than just letting them gather virtual dust. "I figured since I can't get them evaluated for unique enhancements, or give them to anyone really. Might as well trade them in." Lowenthal said. "Oh, I've also got this, if it'll help." Lowenthal pulled out a small plushie of Oinkawa, the highest ranked Blacksmith in Aincrad. That is, until he left. "It'll give you more exp when crafting. Consider these a gift." Lowenthal said, before turning and leaving out the way he came in. Perhaps he'd come by later, to see how she was doing.

Kashin Koji - Perfect Dagger - +2 Damage, +1 Keen
Kunai of the Sand - Boss Drop - +2 Damage, +1 Bleed

Oikawa Blacksmith Plushie - Perfect Plushie - +1 Exp per craft

Teselmar glanced around the shop, taking stock of the various visitors who were showing up as they chatted. Everyone from newbies to ninjas made their way in and out, and it looked like the woman at the forge was going to have her hands full. "Ah, so that's her name. Ayumu." He said it to himself, trying to commit it to memory. An affordable smith who could do good work would be a valuable resource in the future; didn't hurt that she was a redhead. 

He turned back to Lilliad. "Good to meet you, Lilliad. I'm gonna let Ayumu here work, no sense in my cramping her style. I'm sure she's gonna have a lot of people coming in and out." Teselmar went to the door, then stopped and turned around. "I'll be back tomorrow for my weapon, so I'll probably see you around." He opened the door before looking back once more. "Play it safe out there, okay?" He ventured out, shading his eyes against the digital sun. He hoped that the girl would stay safe... he didn't like the thought of someone that young caught in a life or death game like this one.

Ayumu was surprised at all the players that came. It seemed offering promotional free orders had worked! Thanking each one of them for their compliments, she accepted the forms, planning to get to crafting them soon. 

"Thank you all for stopping by!" She smiled at the players who had decided to utilize her shop, "and yes, these will be completely free. If you're in need of anything else, feel free to stop by!"

She was rather caught off guard when a experienced looking player placed a few daggers on the counter, along with a plushie that had crafting boosts. Picking up the fine looking daggers gingerly, the girl could tell that both were Perfect weapons.

"Wow..." her eyes wide, "I don't know what to say except thank you. It I wasn't so I'm need of stuff like this, I would insist you keep them." With a thankful grin, "you're very generous. I'm sure you already have the weapons and armor you need, but just know that I'd be glad to help you put in any way I can!"

Early the next morning, Ayumu excitedly unlocked her shop and got ready to craft. Taking some mat and her tools, Ayumu began her day's work.

ID# 43749

CD: 5 (Bad item)

LD: 16 (mat salvaged!)

ID# 43750

CD: 10 (uncommon item! will link to evaluation)

The results were better than the previous day! Her first attempt was a Bad item, but thankfully it was salvagable, and she didn't lose the material. The second was an Uncommon item! Not as good as Perfect, but not disappointing either. Thanks to one of Lowenthal's gifts - the plushy - she got extra experience!

+1 from Bad (addtional +1 bonus)

+3 from Uncommon (additional +1 bonus)

+6 exp total

Edited by Ayumu

The next morning, Teselmar walked up the main path through the 9th floor settlement where his commission piece awaited. His goldenrod hair got in his eyes for a moment, and he brushed it away with a gloved hand, annoyed that he hadn't gotten a haircut before he'd put on the NerveGear helmet. He slowed his pace as he approached the Phoenix's Trove, straightening his cloth suit as he turned the handle. He opened the door, peeking his head in to see Ayumu putting an item on the shelf. "Good morning!" He said brightly, entering the shop area proper. Walking up to the counter, he greeted the red-haired blacksmith. "I didn't really have a chance to introduce myself yesterday, you looked pretty busy. I'm Teselmar."

He glanced at the item she'd just put on the shelf. It was a rapier, of uncommon quality. <<Iron Nail>>. "May I?" he said, gesturing to the item. He picked it up, testing its weight in his hand. It had a decent sized guard on the handle, and the blade was thicker than his starting weapon. It would probably be slightly more accurate, in that case. "I know you're probably still working on my promotional item, but I'd like to purchase this one in the meantime, if it's okay with you. 100 Col, right?" He opened his menu, ready to make the transaction if she was willing. 

Helios entered the blacksmith, a smile on his face. "Hello. I heard something about a free weapon being given away here, but I could be wrong." he said to the crimson haired woman, who he believed was the owner of the smith. His hands entered his pockets as he strolled up the front desk, thinking about what kind of a weapon he wanted. I've already got Kanshou and it's good enough for me at the moment. Maybe I'll get something for somebody else. he thought, trying to decide who it would be for. He waited for the woman to finish speaking with the blonde haired man, who looked liked he was buying a fairly nice rapier from the shop.

She perked up a little at the sound of the door opening, and someone greeting her. Turning around with a smile,

"Hey! Yeah, I guess was a little busy, surprisingly. And I'm Ayumu, nice to meet you Teselmar." Then seeing him handle and inspect the rapier she just made, "sure! Feel free to take a closer look at anything, even though I don't have that much in stock yet." It was a pleasant surprise when it turned out he wanted to buy it, and with a nod, "that's okay with me. I can understand if you want to get something a little better before I finish your rapier. 100 Col and its yours!"

It didn't take long for yet another customer to enter, asking about the promotional deal. Ayumu nodded, and gestured to the counter,

"No, you're right. I've got a deal where you can get your order free. I have some forms over here on the counter. I can only craft weapons for now until I get more crafting experience, so you can order any type of melee weapon you like!"

Edited by Ayumu

Teselmar pressed the <<Send>> button, removing 100 Col from his account and transferring it to Ayumu. The <<Iron Nail>> appeared in his inventory, vanishing from the counter. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said, smiling genuinely at the blacksmith. "This is good work, I'm sure that the rest of your equipment is going to be good as well."

He withdrew the sword from his inventory, equipping it. Much better than his old one. Turning back to Ayumu, he opened a friend request on his menu. "If you need some extra muscle when you're farming for materials, let me know. I'm always trying to get stronger, and it's in my best interest to make sure you have good materials if I'm buying weapons from you, right?" He said, flashing her a grin.

Teselmar looked at the other customer who had entered. A young man with black hair, a one-handed curved sword at his belt. He greeted him in a friendly manner, "Heya. You here for the promotion too?"

Teselmar: -100 Col= 1100

Edited by Teselmar

"And with you as well," she smiled, accepting the Col after she sent him the item, "thanks, I sure hope the rest turns out alright." Ayumu laughed a little. She was happy to see that he was satisfidd with the sword, and she anticipated tomorrow's crafts...maybe she could finally make a perfect item. Accepting the friend request he sent, she gave a small chuckle,

"Alright, sounds good. But don't feel like you have to help me with mat collecting just because you're buying from my shop. I will probably take you up on the offer though, since mat hunting is boring to do alone."

- <<Iron Nail>>

+ 100 Col

"I am. Although, the weapon isn't for me." he replied to the man, chuckling a bit. Turning back to the girl, Helios smiled, picking up an order form. "Awesome, thanks a lot!" he said, entering the information into the form. He decided to go with a two-handed axe, since he had a pretty great idea of what he wanted the weapon to look like. After finishing, the boy handed the smith the form. "Once again, thank you. I'll come pick it up immediately after you finish, so shoot me a private message then!" he told the girl, quickly sending her a friend request. He then turned away from the young woman, shooting her a peace sign before opening the door. "My name's Helios, by the way." he grinned, slowly exiting the shop.

Item Name: Tenjiryu

Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Damage, +1 Paralyze

Description: A black, oddly shaped battle axe with a gold trim along the backside. The blade is a light green colour and is perfectly rounded with a spike exiting from the bottom.

Spoiler

Picture:

mitsuba-sangu-demon-weapon-cosplay-buy_1