[PP-F1]Ancient Origins(Red)

Indigo looked up. She had been in this game for a couple months now, and Christmas had passed. Red was still not with her. Indigo searched through the Town of Beginnings each day for Red, but he never seemed to be where she was looking. The people she was asking if they had seen him were not the right people to ask. All and all, Indigo decided she needed to leave the boundaries of the Town. Indigo had gone long enough without Red....... She had cried a few times, but now she was done crying. She had to find Red. and this seemed to be the best way. Too many days had been spent without Red.

---

It was now morning time. Indigo stood at the gates of the town, gathered her courage in a shrug of her shoulders, and walked out of the door. As she did so, her body began to shake a bit. But Indigo hid it, and continued to walk, refusing to show a single sign of cowardice to anyone, especially Red.... Red... Where are you..... As Indigo walked, she pulled out her spear, and held it at the ready. Indigo screamed into the air, "RED!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. "Red! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!" Indigo continued to walk, for an hour, or maybe two. Or maybe three. Or- soon enough it was getting dark. Indigo sat onto the ground, the ground becoming wet as rain began to fall. The rain masked Indigo's tears from view..... Why am I, a seven year old, here???? Indigo looked around, and noticed a big wolf approaching Indigo. Shoot...... I-I'm gonna die here aren't I???? Please don't make me die here.... Please...  Indigo cried a bit more, but then stood up. I must be strong.... "Little wolfie, I am afraid you crossed the wrong girl. Now die!" Indigo spun her spear around-And noticed a figure coming down the plain, in the rain. The figure... Who was it????? Indigo could not tell. But she knew that she needed this figures help. Indigo waved her spear towards the figure.

Indigo-4/4

???-?/?

Wolf-10/10

Red walked across the wet and muddy plains in the dark, in search of action. Red walked around the plains, and then began to thought about how much he missed Indigo and his father. The rain masked his faces expression, which would be good if he saw someone he knew. Red was looking for some kind of excitement. As Red looked around, he saw a small girl waving to him from far away. The girl had a wolf about to attack her, and was obviously was in need of help. Red pulled out his curved sword and did not even focus on the girl as he sprinted down at the wolf, swinging his sword in a swift vertical slash. The hit missed, and then Red actually turned to look at the girl. That looks like-

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
43389 4 3 16 7 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-12-27 14:27:37

Energy:3 (-2, miss)

Red-20/20

Indigo-4/4

Wolf-10/10

(OOC: I had a much longer thoughtful and meaningful 15-20 line post, but it erased it. Now I'm super mad......)

Edited by Ace9

Indigo dropped her spear as she saw who it was, and the tears began to well up in her eyes again. It seemed as this happened, the skies began to clear, and the rain started to stop. Cardinal was nice enough to do that for Red and Indigo. Indigo's smile was huge as she cried. A happy cry. She took Red's arm, and gave him a huge hug. "I-I've finally found you!!!!!" Indigo could not stop crying. It had been so long since she had actually physically seen Red. "Red...................." Indigo did not say anything, but merely sat there attached to Red.

As Red realized who it was, he dropped his blade and began to well up in tears with Indigo. Oh my God..... Indigo reached forward to give Red a hug, and so did Red. As they were hugging, Red wiped off his tears. "I-I-I-Ind-Indigo!!!!!!" Red went in for another long hug. "Indigo............. It sure has been a while, tell you that much!!!!!" How... How did Indigo get in here???? How long has she been here???? How... How long has she been looking for me???? "Indigo, it's been too long........ I- I- I missed you. Part of me hoped you'd come, part of me wished you wouldn't come so you didn't get hurt in here, and another part, my sane part, knew..... Knew you'd be here. I just wished I had listened to it......"

Edited by Ace9

Indigo loved being near Red....... But it seemed the wolf was not gonna wait for the reunion to get over. The wolf growled really loudly, as it attacked Red, the one who had attempted to strike the wolf. "Red! Watch out!" The wolf attempted to claw at Red. With as heavy as Red's armor was, Indigo somehow was able to shove him out of the way. "Hey Red, are you strong enough to take this thing down???" Indigo smiled, but she already knew the answer, analyzing Red's awesome armor. Indigo stepped out of the way, as she prepared to have fun for the first time since Red got trapped in here.

43400 4 2 18 5 Bright(Indigo) Msg_hover2.png 2015-12-27 14:49:19
Edited by Bright

Red smiled. A real smile, the first real smile in a long time. Then he let out a laugh. "I was born ready!!!!" Red focused on the wolf and noticed he had no weapon in his hand. He picked up his sword off the ground and faced the wolf, and said: "Time to die." The blade was thrashed around as the wolf carefully stepped back a few steps, knowing the extent of Red's power. "Yah, just keep walking, filthy  wolf. " Red finally went for a real swing and activated Reaver. The sword turned green as it was swung in a vertical swing at the wolf. But somehow, the attack missed when the wolf ducked downward. Ugh, another miss....

43459 1 12 19 2 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-12-27 17:54:30

Red 20/20

Indigo 4/4

Wolf 10/10

Edited by Ace9

Indigo smiled brightly as Red attacked, but then the wolf ducked and got back up, and was ready to attack Red in an instance. The wolf crawled closer to Red, but Indigo figured it wouldn't matter, and continued to watch, knowing Red's mitigation was probably very high due to his armor. The wolf attempted to scratch, but the scratch was blocked off by Red's shield. "Yah Red! Now hit it! Yah!" Indigo figured she might as well cheer, instead of doing nothing on the sideline. Indigo was trying to learn as much as she could by watching, but she could already tell Red's base wasn't damage dealing. If he was, he would have at least had a bit more accuracy. Also, by the looks of his armor, he was obviously a tank, especially with using a level 1 sword art.

43603 6 2 12 5 Bright(Indigo) Msg_hover2.png 2015-12-28 16:08:44
Edited by Bright

Red smiled as he looked at Indigo cheering for him. Red took his sword and activated fell crescent, a downward blow sword art. It was meant to be against many opponents, but there was only one and Red got bored of using boring ole' Reaver every once in a while. The sword blew onto the ground in front of him at the wolf. The shockwave of the sword hitting off the ground so hard hit the wolf, dealing a good amount of damage. "Want some more, doggie????" Red smiled. This was a tad bit fun. 

43604 6 8 4 6 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-12-28 16:21:47

Energy:3

Red-20/20

Indigo-4/4

Wolf-6/10

Edited by Ace9