I bought it a few weeks ago when it came out on Vudu, Inu had mentioned really liking it when she saw it in theaters, so we watched it together. We have watched quite a few Disney movies together, even if she does have to stay up terribly late because of our different schedules, but I really enjoyed it.

I watched this movie on a whim a while ago. On my own too. That was harrowing in its own way.

But, yeah, I liked it. I'm not exactly a massive Disney fan, but the music was good, and the characters charming.

I do feel a bit cheated though. The internet basically told me the entire story before I watched it.

Watching the majority of my Disney movie intake with Inu over Skype has been very fortunate, because the songs were already good, but when she sings them in my ear over the headphone they are even better :P

Omg you shut your mouth right now<3 Hahaha also, it was good. I think it would have been amazing if they left Elsa evil like she was originally supposed to be. As the original story told it. But good none the less, and I love the music. So much so that I always pass out right after the last song... in any Disney movie... >>

>>

<<