SP - F13 Roaming the Thirteenth Floor (11th Day of Material Hunting / Gathering)

ID: 44659
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +3) = 2
Loot Dice: 13 (+5 Total Mod) = 18 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

Tightening his grip on the Grand Blade Calrex advanced on the fourth corrupted human as he gave a calming breath. Quickly closing the distance he unleashed <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again, the Grand Blade blazing alight with the shining golden glow of the Sword Art.

Quickly slashing and charging through the creature it wasn't long before it was overwhelmed, bursting into crystals while the bluenette passed through, sliding to a stop as he faced the final remaining creature, "Last one. Alright, once this is over I'll need to recover my energy again. I'd best search in a different area this time, and hope that there's actually materials to be found."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725 col)

HP List
Calrex: 229/229
   Energy: 15/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Stalker 4: -16/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 161 DMG)
DMG: 39
MIT: 37

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calrex

ID: 44659
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 8 (+5 Total Mod) = 13 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 5 Remaining)

Rushing forward he immediately set his sights on the final corrupted human as he triggered his combination of skills for the fifth time in the series of battles. The Grand Blade lit alight once again as the single gateway-like effect appeared in front of him. Stepping through he rocketed forward and unleashed the barrage of slashes and tackles iconic of the <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art as he ripped into the monster.

It wasn't long before the creature burst into crystals. Giving a small sigh of relief the Ultramarine Knight relaxed his sword arm, resheathing his sword before checking his energy bar, "Alright, back to searching for materials again."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725 col)

HP List
   Energy: 5/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Stalker 5: -16/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 161 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44669
Loot Dice: 4 (+5 Total Mod) = 9 (No Materials Found)

Sadly, it seemed the change in the bluenette's strategy was not fruitful. As he entered into the new area to search for materials, it seemed the area was still barren of any trace items in the environment that would be useful for crafting. Giving a small sigh he dusted his hands off before looking left and right, "Well, I guess I'd better just keep pressing onward."

HP List
   Energy: 6/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44670
Loot Dice: 17 (+5 Total Mod) = 22 (Materials Found)

After moving further out into the field zones it seemed Calrex's luck had begun to turn around as he found another collection of worms nearby a cluster of graves, quickly reaching down and retrieving the small creatures before adding them to his inventory, "Awesome, looks like there are more spawn points on this floor, or maybe they just moved. In any case, as long as I can keep finding more materials this will do just fine."

Dusting off his hands the bluenette got back to his feet, giving a small breath before continuing further.

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recharged)

ID: 44671
Loot Dice: 13 (+5 Total Mod) = 18 (No Materials Found)

"Alright, no luck in this area. At least my energy is back to full. Now I can start hunting more creatures."

"How many have I taken down now? Not enough apparently, because I think they respawn faster than I can take them down. In any case, it seems this strategy is working pretty well. As long as I keep this up eventually I should amass enough that Teayre and I will be good on col and materials for a good amount of time."

Dusting off his hands Calrex gave a calming breath before reaching back and drawing the Grand Blade, looking down at the deep-sea blue blade before starting to scan the area for an enemies in the immediate vicinity.

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44805
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
Loot Dice: 1 (+5 Total Mod) = 6 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

"There they are..."

Targeting the next five creatures that would be his opponents Calrex gave a calming breath, rushing forward and lowering himself into a fighting stance, his sword arm back as the Grand Blade lit up with the shining golden glow of the <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art before he used <<Charge>> to accelerate and quickly fly towards the first corrupted roaming the expanse.

Unleashing the barrage of attacks the bluenette ripped into the creature before ending the attack with a leaping fall slash, splitting it in half before it burst into crystals.

With a sigh he turned and targeted his next opponent.

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44806
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 13 (+5 Total Mod) = 18 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

Targeting the second creature Calrex immediately released <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again as he quickly closed the distance and ripped into the corrupted with the barrage of slashes and charges before ending it with another falling slash. Splitting the creature in half the bluenette gave a sigh of relief, quickly reviewing the loot before dismissing the HUD, quickly facing his next enemy.

"Take out three more, and I'll be able to recover again."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 35/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted 2: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44809
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Craft Dice: 11 (Battle Healing Activated)
Loot Dice: 12 (+5 Total Mod) = 17 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 25 Remaining)

Targeting the third creature the Ultramarine Knight rushed forward, focusing his senses and triggering <<Charge>>. Flying forward he unleashed <<Meteor Break>> once again with the glowing golden aura coating the Grand Blade. Coming into striking range he ripped into the corrupted human with the multiple slashes and charges before ending the attack combination with a fierce piercing stab.

With a calming breath he centered himself once again, "Alright, two more to go."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (+12 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 25/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted 3: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44833
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

Focusing on the next creature the bluenette gave a calming breath as his eyebrows narrowed, representing the focus and determination he was channeling with each confrontation. Erupting forward with the <<Charge>> skill once again the Grand Blade began to glow once again with the shining golden aura of <<Meteor Break>> as he got into striking range. Immediately following his barrage of attacks the creature burst apart into crystals.

Finishing his combination Calrex slide a few paces forward to slow his momentum from the attacks, quickly turning to face the final creature he had set his eyes on, "Last one."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 15/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44834
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +3) = -1
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 16 Remaining)

As he set his eyes on the last corrupted Calrex gave a small sigh, "I might be getting too hasty with my attacks here. Maybe if I wait for a better opportunity my chances of getting better loot might increase."

Watching the creature engage him in combat the bluenette easily weaved around its attacks, ducking, bobbing, and rolling to the side while holding the Grand Blade in a reverse grip to make it easier to manipulate. The grip also kept it more in line with his body, allowing him to use his more acrobatic maneuvers without hindrance.

"Alright, let's see if this works out now."

HP List
   Energy: 16/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted 5: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44836
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +3) = 1
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 6 (Rare Item + Mob HP * 10 col)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 6 Remaining)

Seeing his opportunity come Calrex quickly activated <<Charge>> and flew forward, the Grand Blade glowing alight with the <<Meteor Break>>'s aura once again. Slamming into the creature he slashed rapidly, riddling the corrupted human with multiple slashes before ending the Sword Art with a leaping fall slash.

The attacks split the creature in half before it burst into crystals. The final fight of the series completed the bluenette straightened himself before resheathing his sword with a calming breath, moving some of his bangs out of his face, "Alright, looks like another fairly rare drop this time. Now let's see if I can find any more materials in the environment."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Rare Item + 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450)

HP List
   Energy: 6/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Corrupted 5: -16/145 (10+3+3+1+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 161 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44838
Loot Dice: 14 (+5 Total Mod) = 19 (No Materials Found)

"Alright, nothing so far..."

As he began his materials gathering once again Calrex tried to scan the ground for any particular items that were useful. Unfortunately, it seemed there were no objects that were going to be of use. With a small sigh he dusted his hands off before getting back to his feet, putting his hands into his pockets, "Let's see if there's anything further away. It seems like this area is pretty much barren of items."

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44897
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Materials Found)

Upon arriving in a new area to explore Calrex found it easy to procure a couple of materials. Moving his hand through the dead grass he saw another pair of the roses he had found before. Carefully plucking from their stems he added the flowers to his inventory, giving a calming breath as he glanced upwards.

Roc seemed to be giving no signs of danger, a good thing to be sure. He was still recovering his energy, so if he were to enter combat at this moment it would be at best a prolonged encounter and at worst a potentially dangerous battle.

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 8/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recharged)

ID: 44906
Loot Dice: 11 (+5 Total Mod) = 16 (No Materials Found)

After scavenging the area for more materials it appeared that the rest of the area was barren of materials. Calrex gave a small sigh as he dusted off his hands, putting them back into his jacket pockets, "Well, at least I managed to find two. Now to get back to fighting more monsters."

Reaching back he drew the Grand Blade, scanning the area for any potential enemies before giving a calming breath, "Alright then...here we go again."

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44933
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +3) = -1
No Action Taken

As the next horde of enemies approached him the bluenette gave a calming breath, centering himself before lowering his stance, the Grand Blade at the ready as its point trained on the first corrupted human. At this point it almost seemed like clockwork: Attack the roaming field monsters when he had energy, and search for materials when not. After the multiple sets of each activity it became muscle memory, especially since he was always using his most powerful Sword Art combination against each.

"Tch...and for some reason it still doesn't feel strong enough..."

His eyebrows narrowed as he saw the creature come into striking range. Apparently since he was busy in his thought the opportunity to attack had come and gone as he quickly leapt to the side, sliding to a stop as the creature attempted to strike. He gave a smirk while shaking his head, "Tch, Teayre wouldn't let that down if I showed I lost my focus. I might be the tank of the two of us, but that doesn't give me the leeway to get lost in my thoughts in the middle of a battle."

HP List
   Energy: 56/56

Enemies:
Roaming Rager: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44940
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +3) = 6 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

As he had suspected the distraction of his own thoughts caught him off guard as the corrupted human managed to strike him, its farming implement smashing into his collarbone. Gritting his teeth he saw his health drop slightly from the blow before he gave a quick exhale, knocking the creature away while executing his <<Meteor Break>> and <<Charge>> combination. Rocketing forward the Grand Blade lit alight with the shining golden glow of the Sword Art.

The flurry of slashes ripped into the corrupted before it burst into crystals from the barrage. Finishing the attack the Ultramarine Knight quickly turned to face the next opponent as he gave a small sigh, "This is still nothing compared to those restless nights protecting the Amethyst Boutique. Fighting with lowered mental strength was a grueling ordeal."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (39+1 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 45017
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Loot Dice: 15 (+5 Total Mod) = 20 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

As the second corrupted charged at him Calrex gave a calming breath, his eyes brows narrowing as he focused on the creature. Quickly sidestepping the opening attack he turned and followed the monster's stumbling path before triggering <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again. Rushing forward he slashed rapidly through his opponent before it burst into crystals once again.

With a small sigh he lowered his sword, "Three more to go. Then I'll need to rest again. Whew, this is certainly starting to become a workout."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 35/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 2: -5/145  (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 45171
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4
No Action Taken (1 Recovered / 36 Remaining)

Facing his third opponent Calrex gave a small exhale before rushing forward. However, as he drew his sword back he felt a stray thought pass through his mind, one that seemed sinister in personality.

"Weak..."

"Huh?"

Stumbling from the distraction he quickly moved to the side, avoiding the creature's retaliatory strike, "Just now...what was that?"

Shaking his head Calrex gave a few exhales to center himself before turning back to face his opponent, "Keep it together. You've had those doubts before, but they've never hindered you in battle. Make do with what you have, and push your limits to move further ahead right?"

HP List
   Energy: 36/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 3: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 45176
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
No Action Taken (1 Recovered / 36 Remaining)

"The way you've grown...it's pathetic..."

"That again...gah!"

As his mind was distracted by another stray thought Calrex looked to see that the corrupted human had taken the initiative, bringing its knife down just above where his heart would be. It only sank in a centimeter before the bluenette's mitigation triggered and stopped the blow in its tracks, reducing the powerful attack to nothing. Quickly shoving the creature aside the Ultramarine Knight closed his eyes and focused, "No regrets...I'm content with my growth and skills. Not an expert on anything, yet skilled in virtually everything. That's the path I've chosen."

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 37/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 3: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 45017
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 27 Remaining)

Finally managing to get his thoughts together Calrex quickly saw another blow incoming. Since he had no time to dodge the bluenette quickly absorbed the blow, stepping forward to help kill some of the momentum of the attack while his mitigation once again reduced the attack's power to nothing.

Kicking the corrupted human off him the Ultramarine Knight rushed forward and unleashed <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again, rapidly slashing through the monster before it burst into crystals.

Giving a calming breath Calrex lowered his sword arm, relaxing it while making sure it was still at the ready for the next foe.

"Those thoughts...I swear those aren't mine. I wonder if the effects of this floor are finally getting to me..."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
Calrex: 227/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 27/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 3: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Spoiler

Current Loot:
36250 Col
83 Materials
2x Dimensional Pouch
3x Rare Items (To be determined)

Edited by Calrex