[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Macradon smiled with a hesitant giggle "Oh don't mind it, I just do this for fun, it's not like I'm making a living out of this" he said. Listening to what the girl would then ask for, Macradon's lips sparked a smile "Sure, I could make that" he said and saw her filling out a blanket for him to work on. He would grab it and look at it closely, nothing big was going to be made, just a simple crafting hammer. Macradon would nod to the girl and say "I'll be making this as fast as I possibly can" he said and would accept the materials as payment as he went down the door in the back of the room and down some stairs to get to his smithy where he would be crafting his items. This shouldn't be that difficult, just crafting a single perfect item with the 9 he had available, it wouldn't take long for him to craft it at least. Making sure all his materials, hammers and anvil was as they should as he begun his craftsmanship.

Crafting on the 7th of September
Rank 8: 2397/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 67144, CD: 2+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 67145, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 67146, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 67147, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 67148, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67149, CD: 7-1=8, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67150, CD: 7-1=8, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67151, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67152, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

-9 Mats
+3 Mat
+9 Exp

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Crafting Hammer
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 67146
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A simple crafting tool, forged perfectly to withstand heavy use from its wielder.

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Domarus began to walk into the blacksmith shop, having to bend over just a little to get through the doorway.  He was now going to receive a battle ax of supreme power and strength, very well tripling his current damage.  It would take time though, to become the most powerful damage dealer in the game.  There was much he needed to learn, and many followers to gather.  Hopefully before long he'd reach the front lines and become a very important member of the force.  If he positioned himself right he wouldn't have any problems regarding the future.  He looked around the shop and thought it ironic that the shop named the 'blazing typhoon' would be made out of one of the most flammable materials possible.  Or perhaps that was the point.  That the flames of players could erupt at any given moment.  He saw the player at the counter and after a quick analyzation determined him to be a powerful warrior.  Keeping up the 'knight in shining armor' pretense he smiled brightly at the player as he made his way up.

"Hello there!  I was interested in purchasing a better weapon for myself?  I heard about the discount and thought I should stop by."  He pulled up his menu so the player could see that he was indeed a level 2 player.  He placed the order on the counter and smiled.

"I'll go ahead and take a seat while waiting.  Don't feel rushed though, take your time!"  All this nice talk would normally kill him.  However with his servant back in his hands he was able to vent on her from time to time, which she enjoyed very much.  It was a suitable relationship that fit them both.  She received joyous pain, and he received a release to vent out the pent up frustrations that came the long process of manipulation.  As he sat down he hoped that the player wouldn't take his time and just make the weapon for him so he could start mastering the new weapon.  He had taken Esther's advice and gone with a weapon that matched his personality.  Hopefully people wouldn't be as judgmental as he was assuming.  He needed his reputation to be spot on, and he couldn't afford the slightest error this early in his campaign.

Spoiler

Name:  Vindicem
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Two handed battle ax
Enhancements: +3 damage
Description: A massive two handed battle ax with an extreme weight to it, and yet is perfectly balanced with a large piece of heavy metal at the bottom of the handle.  The blades themselves are cruelly curved and a large spike comes out from the top of the handle.  The blade pulses red in certain areas and the rest of the weapon is void black.

Birdie entered the store days after her last visit, greeting the Blacksmith with the same old smile as she had last time. She'd come to check up on her order, hoping to bring her new hammer home so that she could test it out in her workshop. Approaching the counter, something caught her eye; a hammer that definitely resembled the description she'd put in for. "Hey, you have it finished already? That's great!" She beamed a thankful smile to the man, holding the tool in her hands as she examined the exterior. "Plain and straight-forward, just how I like it. Thanks so much!" She transferred the item into her inventory and thought back to the day she'd ordered it, trying to remember if she'd paid for it yet. 'Hm.. I'm pretty sure I've already given the right amount of materials,' she concluded. As she began to head out of the shop, she turned around and gave him one last wave, "I'll be sure to come by again soon!" With that, she left through the shop's doors.

+1 Crafting Hammer

His crafts were done, he had made the item that was requested ... but just that. He didn't seem to succeed on making more perfects than that single one, but nonetheless, he made a perfect item which was great. He would take the requested item with him up to the shopping part of the blacksmith and would proceed to put the crafting hammer away down into a chest for further use. Macradon would take a seat in his chair but it would only take a few seconds before a customer would appear. Macradon, wearing not much of his armor, only a tabbard to show the guild's colors, would stand up again with a light sigh before he would welcome the customer "Hello and welcome to the blazing typhoon, I'm your blacksmith, Macradon, and how may I help you?" he would ask the customer and get a good straight answer back. "Of course it's still on, it nearly just began" he said with a slight giggle at the end. Looking at the request paper he was handed, Macradon would quickly analyze it before he would look back up "I'll be crafting it as fast as I possibly can" he said wit ha determined voice, just until another person entered his shop.

A girl, a familiar girl that is. It was the same girl from before, and Macradon was quite aware to why she was here, he had the hammer she requested yesterday. "Ahh, good to see you" he said to the girl, awaiting further notice from her. With a quick movement, Macradon would dig his hand into the chest and bring up the crafting hammer he had been made for the girl "Yup, here it is!" he said and would hand it over, as she had already paid beforehand. "Well, I'm glad you like it" he said with a confident smile. "I'll be awaiting you, then!" he replied with a small wave as he would take the previous request and go down into the back of the shop where his smithy was. Preparing materials, his furnace, his anvil and his hammer. Macradon would pin up the request on the bulletin board and take down those that weren't being used anymore. Getting ready to make a weapon, Macradon would begin to heat up materials and forge them into shape and form.

Crafting on the 8th of September
Rank 8: 2441/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 67263, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 67264, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 67265, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67266, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67267, CD: 2+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 67268, CD: 1+=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 6+5=11, salvage failed.
ID: 67269, CD: 7-1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 67270, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67271, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp

-9 Mats
+9 Exp
- Crafting Hammer

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Vindicem

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 8

ID: 67271

Item Type: Two Handed Ax
Tier: 1

Enhancements: +3 Damage

Description: A massive two handed battle ax with an extreme weight to it, and yet is perfectly balanced with a large piece of heavy metal at the bottom of the handle.  The blades themselves are cruelly curved and a large spike comes out from the top of the handle.  The blade pulses red in certain areas and the rest of the weapon is void black. Image.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-8-provisional-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=487067

Edited by Macradon

Domarus stood there as he waited for the blacksmith to finish his work.  He wouldn't have it hanging on his back save for combat of course, that would ruin his gentle appearance.  He needed to appear otherwise for now.  On the other hand the blade matched his personality well and he was very anxious to deal some formidable damage with this new weapon of his in the future.  He recalled the boar that he nearly killed with one shot and was anxious to actually do so for real.  Of course he couldn't do much without proper sword arts, but he would be increasing his skill in that area soon enough.  It was simply a matter of time was all.  Domarus listened to the pounding, heating and cooling of the weapon as it was being bent, curved and sharpened to it's fullest.  When the blacksmith finally returned with the weapon it looked menacing, eager to cut up anything in it's path.  It had a bloodlust.  Domarus grabbed the blade with both hands and felt the weight, pleased that it was not only very heavy, perfect for powerful smashing attacks, but it was also perfectly balanced.  He followed his hand along the long handle and felt the jagged areas of the ax blade itself.

"You truly are a master blacksmith my good sir!  Thank you very much.  The original cost was one thousand col correct?  So because of the discount I suppose it's five hundred.  Here you go then.  I'll see you when I'm ready for armor!"  He finished the transfer and the ax was his.  Vindicem, or punisher in latin.  A powerful weapon for powerful deeds.  And a soon to be powerful man.  This would not be the end of his growth.  When he returned for his armor he intended to be an invincible wall, a fortress blocking everything in it's path.  Along with that and his ax he could very well be invincible.  However there were many others who could do this too.  He needed to find an unfair advantage, something that other players could not obtain.  He needed something unique.

- 500 col

+ Vindicem

It had been some time since the hunter had come to the first floor.  For the most part, he didn't think that he had any reason to do so.  That changed when he had to make some changes to his armor set.  He had already tried going to one of his more frequent blacksmiths, but she wasn't around.  Instead, the hunter had to deal with finding another blacksmith for his cause, but it couldn't be any blacksmith.  It had to be someone that he knew well enough.  Unfortunately, the hunter knew seven different blacksmiths, so the choices were out there.

It was with quick thinking that the hunter found himself within the walls of Macradon's smithy, the Blazing Typhoon.  It was quite an establishment, since the hunter had only been to two or three within Aincrad.  Looking around, the hunter could see several armor pieces on display.  Most of them had been sorted out into their appropriated tier groups.  It wasn't until the hunter saw something that seemed to interest him.  An armor of thorns, which would suit him well, but he would have to do something about it.  He walked over to the counter to find a request form for commissioned wares.  He also needed more protective armor, which he would use for as long as he needed them.

"Macradon?!  How much for the Thorn Mail and a requisitioned full mitigation piece?" 

Spoiler

Purchase:

Name: Thorn Mail
Your Rank: 4
ID:  45623
Roll: 10+1=12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Thorns x 2 (+28)
Description: Half plate armor with deadly spikes going out from the spaulders. Underneath the half plate is maille armor.

Request:

Name: Pride of the Guardian
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Mitigation x3 (+54)
Description: Half plate armor that only protects the chest, back, and left arm.  A lion motif is engraved on the left arm gauntlet.

~" One could not find any other man more empowered by his own protection, than the Guardian.  One of several knights that pledge themselves to the holy maiden, he prided himself in protecting all he could, and he did it with gusto.  That pride and devotion would be his downfall, as the Guardian was felled by the people that called him hero.  This armor still contains the devotion towards the duty, that the Guardian once proclaimed."~

The Blazing Typhoon seems like a promising store to buy some weapons and armor. The moment I enter the store, I become rather amazed by the equipment that is currently in stock. The blacksmith really did a good job on creating and caring for his creations I shall follow his example.

Looking at the lists of equipment, the two things that caught my full attention are a beautiful, red sword called Dread and a set of light plate armor. Well, somebody finally understood how important it is to cover yourself with metal plates in the battlefield.

Now I can simply ditch my s**tty starter equipment and actually get decent equipment. Despite the fairly cheap prices of the stuff I need, I don't know how my new, shiny plate armor will look like. I better hope it doesn't look bad, or it will be an embarrassment to other players and myself.

But since I am in a quest, there is only little time to ponder about the armor's appearance, so I make a purchase for the Dread and the former, leaving exactly 600 Col on his table.

As a bonus gift, I also left an extra 50 Col, hoping that he understands that this amount of Col is a sign of thanks for creating such a powerful equipment for a low-level player like me.

Thank you, smithy. You deserve it.

Paid 600 Col for the Dread Sword and a set of Light Plate Armor (+1 Recovery)

Paid another 50 Col as a thank you gift

Edited by Dante Kurosaki
Decide to make a transaction instead due to quest

A great work of a day was over and he had everything he needed to deliver his request that was put for him. He took in a deep breathe and would let out a long, soothing and calm sigh as he would turn off the furnace, put materials away and hang his mallet up on the wall again. He would begin to walk up the stairs to get up to the shop part of his whole blacksmith, only a few steps before he would reach the door to the shop room. As he opened, he would see a few people arriving. First was Domarus who had put an order for a two handed axe, who had actually been waiting the whole time, he would be given the axe in return for the money it was costing, which seemed like a fine deal, as Macradon never did this for a living anyways. The black and slight red axe was gleaming with death as it was indeed going to be the end of many many monsters out on the field. Macradon would smile and chuckle slightly by the remark "You're flattering me, sir" he said and would accept the trade "Yes, 500 Col seems like the right price, I'll we awaiting your next coming" he said with a smile and would greet Domarus farewell for now.

The second person he was to serve was his fellow guild member, Hirru, who had come to buy some armor. "2450 for the two" he said, as that was the actual price "But becasue of the guild membership, you're been taking off 20% of the price, which would end at 1900 something, which is the price I'll be taking in Col, unless you want to pay in Mats" he said and would ask Hirru as both were common uses from customers. Macradon would take on some heavy and thick leather gloves to grab the thornmail armor, as the spikes were quite menacing for something as this. The name of Thornmail was fitting in may different ways, and it was quite a beast on the field when worn by a tank, or even a sweeper, as the return damage would lead to a good retaliation from both builds. Macradon would look at the request Hirru had been filling out and would skim it quickly to get a feel of what was to be made, simple high grade armor, it seemed. Macradon would know a lot about armor, as he had been working with armor for quite a long time now, nearly from the start of the game actually. Macradon, at that time, really wanted his own armor, so becoming a blacksmith, Macradon was sure to get some armor for himself.

As he would await Hirru's response to either Col or Mats, a third customer was present in the shop. He seemed to be new as he would look at the lower stat equipment, which didn't bother Macradon at all. Looking at the smiling new customer, Macradon would greet him "Hello, I'm Macradon, your blacksmith, and what can I do for you today?" he would ask with a warming smile. "Light Plate armor?" Macradon asked, as it wasn't really anything good, only a single Recovery on some armor. It wouldn't be good for a beginner as it gave no mitigation, unlike something like the wait protector. Macradon would shrug his shoulder slightly before going over to the armor stand to grab the armor and bring it to the customer "Well, you asked for it, here it is" he said "Though, I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, even though it's such a low price. This is mostly something for players who intend to either go to a merchant to get it appraised or using the <Essence of Steel> on it to enhance it. This one merely gives you more energy regeneration, nothing big like damage mitigation" he said "If you actually want some damage mitigation, I would recommend that one over there" he said and would point towards the <Butcher's Plate>*. The man seemed to be in a hurry and would indeed need it, so Macradon would let him do him and take his payment "Alright then, good questing" he said with a smile as he also received a tip.

* Butcher's Plate

Spoiler

Name: Butcher's plate
Your Rank: 4
ID: 40320
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Heavy armor
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation.
Description: A breastplate made of separated plates of steel riveted on a leather harness. Between the plates are riveted maille armor. Picture.

+ 500 Col
- Vindicem
+ 600 Col
+ 50 Col
- Dread
- Light Plate Armor

Edited by Macradon

The hunter nodded in response to Macradon's offer.  With them being apart of the same guild, it would be customary to outfit each other with a much of an advantage as they could.  The discount would just be an extra bonus, as the business still needed funding.  Though, from what the hunter could see, his guild mate wasn't having any problems in that department.

Opening his menu, the hunter proceeded to make the trade request with Macradon.  On his side, he placed two thousand (2000) col and ten (10) materials.  That should be enough to cover him, but he wanted to give a little extra for anything else that was required.

"I think this should cover some others as well.  Oh, and you should drop by the Traveling Flame some time.  I have free appraisal sessions for first time patrons.  Bring some of your lower quality wares, if you want."

-2000 Col
-10 Mats

Nodding at Hirru as the trade window opened up in front of Macradon. He would look at the payment at accept it, even though it was way overprice than he had stated. He would gladly accept it after hi recent downfall on his materials for crafting. His material hunting has fallen a bit stale as of late, not really giving out any good results. Now he had to up his farming game a bit so he could clear the floor monsters and get as many materials he needed. He remember getting something like 40 materials each session of farming he did, which was a great amount, but he had been just too lazy to actually make something out of his abilities with his strong AOE abilities. He would drop his thoughts about his stagnating materials and begin to focus upon the deal at hand. He had to get some crafting done so he could get this over with. "I will, Hirru, I will" he said with a smile as the trade was accepted and Macradon would venture down into his smithy to begin crafting.

Crafting on the 14th of September
Rank 8: 2483/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 67818, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67819, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 67820, CD: 1+=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 19+5=12, salvage succeeded.
ID: 67821, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67822, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 67823, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 67824, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 67825, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 67826, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp

+2000 Col
+10 Mats
-9 Mats
+1 Mats
+9 Exp

Edited by Macradon

The Blazing Typhoon proves to be such an excellent armory as I browse the amazing variety of weapons and armor, each with appropriate enhancements. What I do not understand is the fact that medieval weapons are placed in the 'Rare Category', when they should be in the good or uncommon categories since they are fairly easy to forge. 

Even though I have enough money to invest in a Perfect equipment, I ultimately choose to spend on Rare and Uncommon types instead, just to save my remaining amount of Col. Browsing the Rare category, I catch my sight onto a one handed sword with a flashy, medieval design with an enhancement of additional damages, likely due to the sharpness of its blade. Dubbed the Knightly Sword, it resembles the arming sword in the 15th century, which is very common for knights and probably mercenaries alike. 

Immediately, I purchased the weapon as well as a light metal plate armor that is enhanced to recover my energy quickly. To thank the smith, I left an extra 25 COL on his table.

Thank you, blacksmith. May the good side of Aincrad brings you peace and protection.

Bought Knightly Sword and Light Plate Armor for 1,100 COL

Left 25 COL as a tip

He had finished the orders Hirru had placed and would begin to walk back up to the surface of his shop again. Present inside his shop was yet another customer. "Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I'm your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?" he would ask with a wide smile as he would approach the counter from the door in the back of the room. Macradon would see the wares being presented to him, as well as the Col that they costed. Nodding his head slightly, Macradon would accept the trade and greet the man farewell "Thank you a lot, and may it be on your side as well" he said as the transaction would go through and Macradon would receive the Col he so desperately needed. Looking at what to do now, he only had to await Hirru to pick up the equipment he had requested. Thinking about it, he had been pretty lazy, even with this large amount of customers, it didn't seem to keep him pumped at all.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Light metal plate armor
Your Rank: 4
ID:  43636
Roll: 8+1=9
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Recovery.
Description: Light halfplate armor that isn't heavy as most of the heavy armor, easily keeping one's stamina up and running. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it. Image.

Name: Knightly Sword
Your Rank: 6
ID: 49516
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Enhancements:  2 Damage 
Description: A one plain one handed sword.

+1125 Col

Lycan fiddled with Harbinger in the town square of the first floor. The blade, while it had done him plenty of good, seemed to lack the umph he desired as of late. Even with his training and persistence, the damage done seemed minimal. With a crinkled nose, he rose from his seat on an open bench and slid his longsword into its sheath. Lycan looked up to the sky and covered the noon sun from his eyes.

"I need to get something better," he decided.

With his mind set, he made for the marketplace. Busy with the usual commerce, the lunch hour made it easier to maneuver the streets. Last time, Lycan went to a place called "The Gurando Foji", owned by a player named Oikawa. Since then, Lycan learned the disturbing fact that the smith had become a Player Killer. By word of mouth, he slayed the only player on Aincrad who possessed the unique dual weilding skill. Lycan couldn't, in good conscious, risk his own life going back there. Not at least at his current strength.

The familiar clang of hammer on anvil pulled his attention to a different place, The Blazing Typhoon. Lycan made way and entered with a jingle of the bell. Upon arrival at the counter, he saw a window with prices and an order form. The teen took a moment to study, and his eyes widened at the new player discount. While he felt horribly disheartened that he still qualified as a "New Player", he was grateful to catch a break in his wallet. With a nod, he set to work entering a request:

Name: [Fenrir]

ID: [Leave Blank]

Roll: [Leave Blank]

Item Type: [One Hand Straight Sword]
Tier: [1]

Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancements: [+2 Bleed, +1 Damage]

Description: [A straight longsword forged of a blued steel and named after the mythological Norse beast. Ancient runes are carved along the flat of the blade, leading to an ornate guard in the shape of a wolf. In the recesses of the wolves' eyes on each side, are a pair of small gems. Each gem gives off a faint, harrowing glow.]

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Content with his request, Lycan added the 750 Col to the envelope and hit submit.

<- 750 Col>

Getting a new sword is better than getting new armor or a shield. I consider the information as such because I will have to increase the damage in order to commit violence in a more brutal and effective way. I happen to walk around the square of the Starting City, when I notice an armory that is called 'The Blazing Typhoon.'

The name alone is convincing enough for me to take a peek inside the shop. There are an array of weapons and armor, all look shiny and chrome. Seeing this shop as a potential to sell an affordable yet powerful sword, I step into the shop and look around for the smithy. For some reason he doesn't seem to be around, but that doesn't stop anyone from making transactions on the table, or so as I thought. 

As I browse the list of equipment on display, I catch my sights on a blackened sword, which shines beautifully as the light passes through the shop. Even better, it has a great output of damage. So if I combine my attacks with my Sword Arts, I could dispose my foe quickly. That is a nice thought...heh.

Despite being low on COL, I still have the materials I gathered for my new shop. Five materials seems to be a fair price for a perfect weapon...oh, maybe I can purchase the buckler too. 

As a thank you note, I leave a tip of 50 COL onto the counter. You have done a great job, smithy.

Paid 5 Materials for Blade Of The Relentless

Paid 100 COL for Steel Buckler

Left 50 COL as a tip

The ring of a bell would fill the small shoppe as a young person would enter Macradon's shop. Macradon was in no shape or state to call people young, as he was relatively young compared to others he knew in game, but this person didn't seem to be the same age as Macradon, but he wouldn't bother thinking too much about that. "Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I'm Macradon, your Blacksmith, and what can I do for you today?" he would ask the new customer. A small envelope would be handed over and Macradon would look at the content. An amount of Col as well as a request form filled out. Glancing over it, Macradon would nod "Alright, seems like everything is in order. I will prepare my work space and get to the anvil as fast as I possibly can" Macradon would say.

Though he had not much time before someone else would enter his shop. "Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, what can I do for you?" Macradon would ask the new customer before he would begin to work on the boy's request. Looking at what he wanted, Macradon would count the amount of Col and Mats he would pay with, trying to give back 2 materials as the discount was still on for the sake of the customer "I'll only take 3 mats, as I can't split it into 2.5 mats. If you're not aware, we have a discount for players that want to shoot up the levels, spread the word if you want to or not" he would say with a smile as he would make a transaction where he would get the col and materials as well as sending over the items to the customer. "I hope you'll like them" he would say and return back the the boy who had just placed the request.

"I'll go down and work on it now, I don't think it'll take long, you can take a seat or just leave your name so I can throw a PM at you whenever I'm done" Macradon would tell the boy as he would begin to walk towards the door in the back of the room, leading back down into his smithy so he could be working on the current request at hand. Going down into the lightly lit room, Macradon would pin the request up on his bulletin board while discarding the ones he were done with. Grabbing his mallet and a few materials, Macradon turn on his furnace and would begin to heat materials and craft. Hammer unto soft iron, slowly being crafted into hardened steel, then formed into the right shape Macradon wanted out of it.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Steel Buckler

Name: Blade of the relentless
ID: 60063
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-handed straight sword
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: A fine black blade with an oxidized coat all over the blade. The handle, a fine and simple wooden handle with leather wrapping all around, making a nice grip. 

Crafting on the 22nd of September
Rank 8: 2517/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 68311, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68312, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68313, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68314, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68315, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68316, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68317, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 68318, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68319 , CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

+150 Col
+3 Mats
-9 Mats
+9 Exp

Edited by Macradon

One morning Zulas walked into the shop he had identified before a 'The Blazing Typhoon'. He had never walked into a store before, at least not one owned by another player. It was time to have his first weapon made. The he saw a white heard player leaving the store and waited to see if anybody else would come out of it, but was satisfied after waiting with no other activity being seen. He then stepped towards the store and walked in.

The store was different than what he expected. The ring of a bell made sounded the alert that a new customer had walked in and Zulas got a bit startled by it. This time he got a chance to look at all the items that the store had, both the weapons and the armors. All of them were neatly cleaned as well as polished, which made them look all shiny. He walked up to the counter, but nobody was there. The only thing that was there were papers that said were named as "Fill out forms". Zulas quickly read through the papers and understood what he had to do. He filled it out and put it inside a bag that he had brought himself. The bag contained the material "Hollow Crystal" that he had obtained on his travels. He quickly filled out the form, and left the bag with his name on it on top of the counter. After that, he left the store so that he wouldn't run into anybody cause he knew it would be uncomfortable. 

Transactions: -750 Col

Spoiler

Name: Eternal Penance

Item Type: One-handed Straight Sword
Tier: 

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Keen

Description: Sword that accentuates the user's characteristics and past sins. It is indeed said that the one who wields it obtains the inscription of the swords symbol as a tattoo on a visible part of his body. This is the symbol that manifests from the user's guilt so that he is reminded of it every day of his life. ((As for the look of the weapon itself, just look into the Journal here))

Domarus walked back into the blazing typhoon, his black ax that was made by this very blacksmith hanging on his back.  He was wearing dragon bone armor but he was here to replace that soon enough.  As he entered the shop he imagined the two pieces of armor.  Well it was actually a full suit of armor but the gauntlets were separate.  The armor was going to be completely black and pulsed a dark red glow underneath, similar to his two handed ax.  It would be thick, strong and intimidating.  Just the way he wanted it.  However if he took the helmet off and wore a kind face that people loved, then the intimidation would be lost, but there was a perfectly good reason for that.  He walked up to the counter and looked at the blacksmith once again with a bright smile on his face.

"Greetings master blacksmith!  I'm here for another purchase.  Two perfect items and if the sale is still on am I right in guessing two perfects with the deal is five materials?  I need to save up my col for something big."  He placed the two orders on the counter and moved over to the seats where he sat down.  Keres was back at the shop keeping things tidy and.  Well doing whatever she did for fun.  Normally she would tease and mess with other players, causing them to be embarrassed, but unless he received customers while he was out she wouldn't have anyone to do so to.  Therefore he had no earthly idea what she could be up to.  He could ask her at some time of course, but whenever he was around her she constantly tried to tick him off, eager for another beating.  Domarus shook those thoughts away for now as he pondered his new gear.

Spoiler

Name: Hopebreaker

Item Type: Armor

Enhancements: 3 DMG MIT (27 MIT)

Description: Thick black armor with a pulsing dark red glow beneath.  It is very dark and intimidating.  -Note, this part of the armor is the helmet chest, upper arms/shoulders, legs and boots-

Name: Hopebreaker

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 thorns -><- 1 regen

Description: Thick black armor with a pulsing dark red glow beneath.  It is very dark and intimidating.  -Note, this part of the armor is the gauntlets

As I left my own store to stroll around the City, I remember the Blazing Typhoon and think to myself: what should I buy now? Hm..maybe a better shield? A new armor to replace my iron breastplate? Then I remember the discount that is applicable for players under the level of 15, and I am one of these players. Perhaps sparing a bit of my materials doesn't seem so bad...

I walk towards the store and immediately I know what I want to get. The Dragon Wing. Yes, I can finally defend myself without needing any armor! ...for now that is, as I still have the desire to wear full, heavy plate armor, which hopefully I can just forge one myself someday.

Keeping the discount in mind, I put three materials onto the counter and, thanks to my strength, I can carry the tower shield with ease. Would you look at that...this wing looks impressive, and now I am wondering if the smithy here will ever forge Havel's Hammer...

As a thank you gift, I left 40 COL with a note that writes: 'You have the best equipment I have ever seen for my current level. Thank you smithy, and hopefully I will come here again someday.'

Paid 3 Materials (discount) for Dragon's Wing

Left 40 COL as a tip

He would wipe off sweat from his forehead as he had finished all the work for today, nothing of what was requested. He sighed deeply before getting up to the shop part as he heard the small bell ring. He wouldn't hesitate to get up to the shop, but he wouldn't rush either, quite exhausted by the work he had been doing down in the smithy. The bell would ring again, making Macradon think he had lost a customer because he wasn't present, but the bell would ring once again before he would get up to the door. Confused by the events that just happened, Macradon would this time rush up through the door, getting up to a familiar face, Domarus.

"Oh hey, welcome back!" Macradon would greet his customer who had been here before once to get an axe made, which Macradon did flawlessly. Macradon would snicker lightly at that thought. Macradon nodded "Aye, the discount will most likely stay here for a while, probably until the game is cleared" he would say with a smile as he would look at the filled out forms, three of them that was. "Huh ... maybe a customer left the third one?" he would think in his mind as he would accept the forms and would begin to walk back down into his smithy so he could get the items done. Before he actually left, he saw a few different notes and bags, grabbing them with him before he would go down into the smithy.

"Hm ...." he pondered as he looked through the stuff he just got. A note with a very nice message in it as well as payment for a Perfect item, the bag would have something in it as well, not really thinking much about it, he would take the forms and pin them up besides Lycan's request, as that wasn't done yet. Macradon had everything he needed to craft what he had in mind for these items. He would look through the requests before he would finish the items. Getting everything up into the furnace and forged on the anvil with his mallet, Macradon would see if he could get his job done today, or he had to do it tomorrow as well.

Item handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Dragon's wing
ID: 61521
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Mitigation x 3
Description: A tower shield in the form of a dragon's wing made of steel.

Crafting on the 24th of September
Rank 9: 2571/5120
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 68465, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68466, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68467, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68468, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68470, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68471, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68472, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp

ID: 67873, CD: 10+=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 67874, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp

+790 Col
+3 Mats
-9 Mats
+9 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Justin made his way into the shop, having ensured that he closed the wooden door behind him. The sign had been turned so that it stated open, but the lack of customers during his time of visit made him skeptical of the sign's accuracy. Though at the counter, he'd find that the owner was eagerly carrying on with the daily activities, whatever they may be. Raising his hand up in salutations, he spoke up, "Evening, blacksmith. I'm looking for someone that's capable of handling a pretty large order of some high quality gear and I need to know if you think you can handle it well enough." He pulled up a note that he had written describing what he needed beforehand and showed the smith, "I've heard good things about this place and if you can handle it, I place it in your hands."

- 2250 Col, paid to Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Spear of Ares

Your Rank: 9

Item Type: [1H Assault Spear]

Enhancements: [+3 Damage]

Description: [This sharp, mirrored blade will devastate and tear through whatever lies in its wake. Be warned.]

Name: Armor of Apollo

Item Type: [Heavy Armor]

Enhancements: [+3 Regen]

Description: [This sheek metallic armor serves as a fortitude of defense, but offers more than just protection.]

Name: Shield of Athena

Item Type: [Shield]

Enhancements: [+3 Damage Mitigation]

Description: [Heavy and wrought, this shield will protect its wielder from even the mightiest of blows.]

Edited by Juzt