[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Usually Mack was my go-to blacksmith... but due to his sudden scarce activity, I had to find someone else. And who better than another Knight? I entered the store by the name of 'The Blazing Typhoon' and looked towards the owner at the counter towards the back of the main room. "Macradon, I require your services." I called out to the white-haired blacksmith with a salute and pressed my palms on the bench. "It may be a bit of a tall order, but I am willing to pay the price." I told Mac with a wide grin, and began to list my request off:

Name: Albion Claws
Type: Heavy Armour (Gauntlets)
Rarity: Perfect
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Unarmed Damage x2 (4 DMG), Bleed x1 (24 Bleed damage for two turns on 9 or 10)
Description: A pair of black claw-like gauntlets that slide in underneath the 'sleeves' of the Vanishing Dragon. As much as they are claws, the tips do no more damage than attacks with the fists or feet.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgenstern had arrived at Macradon's shop after he had sent him a message about his requests. "Yeah, I did send you a message, and I'm glad you feel that way of your gear" he said. Macradon raised an eyebrow as Morgenstern mentioned a problem he had, but would return for a weapon later. The two would exchange for what they had made a deal about. Macradon would receive the materials and Morgenstern would get his items, a fair trade for a fair price. "Sounds pretty good, cya later" Macradon would say to the boy as they parted ways momentarily. Just as Morgenstern had been away for a short while, another person would come forth, one of his friends, as well as a trusty guild mate. 

"Hey there,Grave!" Macradon would say to the fighter. "Of course, how can I help you?" Macradon would reply to Grave, probably some equipment of some sort. "I see. Well, it's a Tier 2 Perfect Request. The price is set at 1600 Col or 6 Materials. But because you're part of the Knight of Blood, the discount will be given and you will end at 1280 Col or 4.8 Materials which I'll round down for your sake at 4 Materials" he would tell his guild mate. "Pay which ever way you want, materials is probably the preferred way" he would say to his friend, awaiting which kind of payment he would result in.

+ 12 Mats

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Ascendants Protector
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 70195
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Regeneration, 1 Paralyze
Description: The Ascendants Protector is a normal sized Kite Shield. It face is Silver and the edges are trimmed with gold. In the Center is the Sun of the Celestial Ascendants Emblem. Upon being attacked, The user is healed and occasionally the attacker will be Paralysed.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493566

Name: Angelus Lux
Your Rank: 9
ID: 70369
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +54 Mitigation
Description: Angelus Lux Is a Mostly White head to Toe heavy Armor. It masks its users Identity and Protects them. Where the player’s eyes would be re golden slots that glow when in use. Even though it is Heavy armor, It is still light enough for the user to move around quickly. It is a essential armor for Tanks.
Image (Cape not included)
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493989

Hakai looked over the shop that she had come across. She had been at the boss meeting, and had heard from the owner that they would make gear for the players participating in the boss fight. She prayed that he was actually active as a blacksmith, unlike the other two people she had attempted to buy equipment from. She walked into the shop, admiring the different weapons and armors that were displayed around the place. She looked through them, hoping to find what she wanted, but after only a few minutes it became apparent that the shop owner didnt have any premade katanas, or at least, not tier two ones like she desired. She walked up to the counter and wrote out her order. "I'd like to order these three items for the upcoming boss fight." She glanced at the prices and transferred fifteen materials to him, silently thanking the event boss that she had gotten the materials from. "I dont really need them until the boss fight, so anytime before then is alright with me if you want to work on other things first if anyone else orders." She explained with a smile. "I heard the speculation about the boss possibly not being affected by status effects, but I'll have a familiar by the time of the fight so that takes care of base damage."

Spoiler

Name: Limbo's Claw V1
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: [2]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Description: A katana with a black blade and a scarlet edge.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Name: Limbo's Claw V2
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Description: A katana with a black blade and a lightning yellow edge.

Name: Eris' Gauntlet
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: 54 Mitigation
Description: A hardened black leather gauntlet that extends up to the forearm.

-18 Materials

I stroked my chin as Macradon proposed the price. It wasn't too pricey to begin with, let alone with the discount. "That is actually a lot cheaper than I was expecting." I told the warrior with a chuckle and swiped my inventory open, the familiar ringing chiming in my ears as I took a look at my current Col and material count. I only had ten materials, but it was unlikely I would require them any time soon. I skipped my fingers across a few buttons and materialised five materials, the fifth as a personal tip. "Here you go Mac." I offered with a smile, throwing the small bag into the bench.

-5 Materials

Kasier sighed. She had been planning on getting that <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest completed by herself when she finds time for herself to do so. However, she had helped someone in the past with this quest and she was fully aware of how tedious the process of finishing the quest can be. The normal damage that one inflicts upon the rock that is the target of the quest would normally be a simple one damage. The total health of the rock is about fifty which means it would take more than fifty attempts in order to completely break the rock. The "Unbreakable" is indeed a good name for the rock. However, there was an enhancement that she had heard about which help with the efficiency of the punches. Hence, she found herself coming to one of the greatest blacksmith shops currently in this game and conveniently, it was just a couple of blocks from her own shop. Not only that, but the owner of the blacksmith shop was Macradon, the person who had started the boss raid for the twenty floor boss raid. Kasier walked into the shop early in the morning and placed in an order without saying much other than a nod to the owner and a gray-haired man that seemed to also be a customer. With a look at the price list, she left behind the Col that was required for the tier one item to be made.

-1500 Col

Name: Legacy of the One-Punch Man
Item Type: Weapon/Glove
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 3X Unarmed Damage
Description: A black pair of gloves which is said to have the powers of the legacy one-punch man. Although the gloves are powerful, it's probably a myth that they can destroy everything with one simple punch.

Grave had decided what he wanted to pay with, which would mean the start of work, or so Macradon thought. Macradon received the payment, which in this case would be materials, which were much appreciated by the Blacksmith, as those were what he used to make stuff out of. Grave was quite surprised with the low price he was offered because of being a member of the KoB. "I'm glad that I could help, I'll message you when it's done" he would say to his fellow guild mate. Macradon wanted to help his guild as much as possible, and with the discount for Grave, the price was quite so low compared to many other Blacksmiths. He would take the filled out form and begin to go towards his smithy, but was interrupted as someone went into his shop.

A blonde woman would walk into his ship, someone he wasn't too familiar with, but has seen once or twice or so, but nonetheless, she was a customer. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, what can I help you with?" he would ask as she would hand over the filled forms that would be her orders, some she would have for the 19th floor boss raid. "Huh, so you're coming as well? The more the merrier I say, or used to say" he said and would accept the payment. "I'll get them done as fast as possible" he said and ventured down into his smithy but would notice a form that had been placed without him much noticing it, he would look at it and read it through and then go down into his smithy.

It did not take long before he would be finished for today's batch, but it was no where near what he wanted to be done. He only managed to make Grave's weapon, and he needed to make much more than just that. He had made 1 of 5 items that were needed to be made. He would let out a deep sigh as he had to do much more work than this. He would buckle up himself and get everything ready for a good amount of crafting by the Master Blacksmith.

Crafting on the 12th of November
Rank 9: 2928/5120

Hide contents

ID: 70622, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70623, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70624, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70625, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70626, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70627, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70628, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 17+4+2=23, Salvaged

ID: 70629, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70630, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 
70631, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp

-10 Mats
+1 Mats
+10 Exp
+18 Mats
+5 Mats
+1500 Col

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Albion Claws
ID: 70622
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Heavy Armor 
Enhancements: Unarmed Damafe x2 (4 DMG), Bleed x1 (24 Bleed damage for two turns on 9 or 10)
Description: A pair of black claw-like gauntlets that slide in underneath the 'sleeves' of the Vanishing Dragon. As much as they are claws, the tips do no more damage than attacks with the fists or feet.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=494562

Edited by Macradon

Birdie set foot inside the Blazing Typhoon, a wave of heat blasting her as the door leading out the bitter cold closed behind. Winter season had struck harder than she'd hoped- if the prior year was anything to go by, her days would involve staying warm in front of a fireplace. Snow hadn't fallen yet, partially aiding to the reason she was returning to Macradon's blacksmith shop; it might be too cold to venture outside soon.

"Hey Macradon!" she called to the shop's owner, sending the man a wave as she made way for the counter. Eyeing the display cases as she moseyed past, one weapon in particular caught her eye; a finely-bevelled two-handed sword bearing the symbol of a bird on its guard. Grasping the handle with both hands, she swung it clumsily and almost stumbled over pointing it straight, though eventually smiled as she held it upright.

Carrying it to the counter, she initiated a transaction and handed over the desired amount of materials for the trade. "I'll take this! It's about time I sought something... a little heavier, I guess. See ya' around!" And with that, she waved him goodbye over the shoulder on her way out.

+ Crusader

- 5 Materials

Edited by Birdie

As Macradon was taking a break from crafting, the small bell would ring that would alert Macradon of customers entering his shop. He would quickly go up the stairs and take a look at whom it was. "Oh, hey Birdie" Macradon would say as he saw a familiar person. She would look through the arsenal of Macradon's shop of weaponry and would discover Crusader. A sword he was quite as fond off as it was one of his personal achievements in swordsmithing. He had been using that sword himself once and it was now for sale, and to know that someone he knew would buy it was a good thing. "Good you like it, it has aided me through many hard times, and will most likely give you something good to work with" he said with a smile as the two would finish a transaction for the weapon.

As Birdie left, Macradon would begin to work on his crafts once again, hoping to get a better result than last time, and he actually did. He had been working a lot on this, and finally was capable of making a good amount of perfect items out of this bunch. With his 4 of 5 items now created, the only thing he was in need of crafting was the last glove, it didn't seem to be a big problem for Macradon to craft, so he would just dedicate the next day for it. 

Crafting on the 14th of November
Rank 9: 2980/5120

Hide contents

ID: 70743, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70744, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70745, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70746, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70747, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70748, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70749, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 70750, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70751, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 3+4+2=9, Salvage failed
ID: 70752, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp
+5 Mats

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Limbo's Claw V1
ID: 70743
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Description: A katana with a black blade and a scarlet edge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=494771

Name: Limbo's Claw V2
ID: 70745
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Description: A katana with a black blade and a lightning yellow edge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=494771

Name: Legacy of the One-Punch Man
ID: 70747
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Weapon/Glove
Enhancements: 3X Unarmed Damage
Description: A black pair of gloves which is said to have the powers of the legacy one-punch man. Although the gloves are powerful, it's probably a myth that they can destroy everything with one simple punch.

Edited by Macradon

It had not been long since I ordered my special new gauntlets from Macradon the blacksmith, but knowing his efficiency I was confident he had them finished. I swished through the door quietly, in my casual black clothing instead of my clunky white, draconic armour and waited my turn. After Mac had finished with his other customers, I approached with a wide grin, pressing my palms to the counter. "So... my gauntlets done?" I asked in possibly a more obnoxious manner than I had intended.

A break, yeah, Macradon needed a break. With his mallet in his hand, he would walk up the stairs, up to his shop. With his tabbard taken off and hung over the shoulder, Macradon would hear the bell ring, it was Grave. "Oh hey Grave, yeah your gauntlets are down at the forge, I'll get them for you" Macradon said as he eagerly went down the stairs to grab the gauntlets. The gauntlets were nice, quite well done and in good time. Compared to many other crafters, Macradon did a good job of getting his work done as fast as he possibly could, but sometimes his material stocks weren’t at the tops, so he wouldn’t be able to do much and some other time he would just keep making bad items without any Perfect in sight. Macradon has his ups and downs, but at the moment, he was at his peak.

Going down into his smithy, Macradon would grab the gauntlets he had crafted for Grave. “Here you go” he would say and hand over the gauntlets to Grave. “I hope they’re as you wish for them to be” he would said with a smile as he handed them over. “Oh yeah, there’s something I want you to do, if you can” Macradon would say. “Now that you’re here, I could just requests you something” he said and would open up his inventory. “I’m thinking of using a Tavern as a dinner place, so I’l need 3 feasts, if you can make those. As well as some Alcoholic items if you can?” he would request “The Alcoholic items are for personal use, so just about 6 of them” he said and would hand over a bunch of materials in a small sack. “35 Mats should be enough?” he would ask Grave.

-35 Mats

Macradon handed me the gauntlets and smiled with a nod, slipping my hands into them; they fit like literal gloves. I flexed my fingers, getting my hands used to moving around in the flexible metallic material, before swiping in the air, opening the menu and equipping them to the mannequin on my status page, letting the game register them as proper equipment. They shined as they attached themselves to my fists and I felt the raw, bestial power within them, like a writhing dragon with a raging bloodlust. "They are amazing." I complimented the blacksmith's work, unequipping them before the tempting power got to my head.

"Hmm..." I considered Mac's request, scratching my chin. "Well..." I was about to tell him about my shortage of mats, until he palmed over a small sack of materials and I shook my head with a grin. "Consider it done." I scooped the bag up with a chuckle and headed out, waving over my shoulder.

+1 Albion Claws
+35 Materials

Edited by Grave

Kasier smiled, the product that she had requested was finished in good time and hence, she would be able to move on and complete the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest whenever she has the time to do so. However, that was when something else popped into her mind. She had already finished the healer build so now she would need to work on tanking. Of course, she was simply one level away from tier two but she would worry about upgrading all of her equipment when the time was fitting for her to do so. So for now, she would simply order tier one equipment and then come back to order tier two equipments. Which won't be too long from now. Kasier nodded in gratitude as she received the item before apologetically speaking, "I forgot. I need these two items made as well if you can." Kasier stated, placing in two more orders of tier one equipment as well as the Col that she would need to purchase the two items.

+1 Legacy of the One-Punch Man
-3200 Col

Name: Regeneration Plate
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 3X Regen
Description: A chest plate in which every single time that it is hit, radiates a dim, purple light, indicating that the user is being healed slowly. Although the source of this power is unknown, it leaves players wondering whether this was magic or not.

Name: Cactus Trap
Enhancements: 3X Thorns
Description: A shield decorated with flowers. despite the fact that it might seem weak, the shield, when attacked triggers thorns to come out, damaging any player or mob which attacks it successfully.

Edited by Kasier

Chiana strolled into the smithy, it was well kept considering the amount of soot and smoke that would normally be given off near a real forge. The game did have it's advantages. For instance food and crafting all were finished randomly given the user's ability and the skill level for crafting, bothersome to say the least. There was no guarantee of success or even perfection. Even a master blacksmith was capable of making horrible mistakes in the forge wasting the materials they gathered so fervently. Chiana gazed over the little materials and col she had, then back to her empty inventory slots as she let out a distraught sigh. "I need this equipment to make up for the lack of money I have. Got to spend money to make money aight?" As she looked back up toward the prices she grumbled everyone needed to make a living in this game the only good thing is she heard about a sale that everything was half price to the lower levels. "I'm level nine so I was wondering if their was a chance I could buy to custom pieces to match my descriptions?"

If he answered that the deal was on she would immediately order two perfect pieces of gear that she had envisioned dawning on her way into battle. Dark metal gauntlets, and her Ebony Ax that would fit quite well with her hopeful build as a damage dealing tank. "I request these down to the letter:"

Ebonybattleaxe.pngName: Onyx Axe
Type: Weapon
Enchantment:  +2 Bleed +1 Paralyze
Description: 
An ebony colored material, onyx used to forge with the steal to create a warrior decorative weapon. It is a truly formidable tool that can slice through it's foes.

il_fullxfull.667433527_nx47_zpsf3g9weil.

Name: Sanguine Plate
Type: Heavy Armor
Enchantment:  +3 Mitigation
Description: A ruby red plate male that is generally held together through leather straps, the large red metallic plates conceal the necessary portions of the body while offering partial mobility.

"I will be paying for one with materials the other with col as I'm a bit low on resources." She calmly stated now holding up her hands to tap through the menus to make the necessary transactions. "I will just wait here till they are finished," She yawned now taking her place against the wall leaning as if a decoration.

3 -3 = 0 Mats

1200-750=450 Col

@Macradon

Edited by Chiana

Giving a small grin at Grave, Macradon would nod his head farewell “Good, we’ll need it for an event soon” he would say with a smug smile adorned upon his lips. He had plans to make the guild active again, just as Xion wanted it to be. It was true, the guild had gone stagnant since Mack disappeared. No one had the same charisma nor way of thought to keep all the events up like that. Open events where everyone could be joining. Macradon had great ideas for the upcoming times, so Grave would be a great addition to those that would be joining.

As Grave left came in Kasier to pick up her item she had requested. “Hey, welcome” he said as he would hand over the gloves she needed. As she also came with more requests, Macradon would gladly accept them, quickly skimming over the text “I’ll be done very soon, but I’ll message you when it’s ready” he would say with a smile as he took the requests, but that wasn’t the only thing that would arrive here today. Another woman would show up, someone he hadn’t met before. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I help you with?” he would ask her.

She had some equipment she wanted to be made, Macradon had not much to say against it, so would just accept it and nod “Aye, I’ll be making it as fast as I can, I have a small line of requests in the making, but I’ll get it done very fast, I usually do” he would say with a smile and take all the requests he had to make and take them down to his smithy at the backdoor of his shop area. Going down stairs, Macradon would pin the requests to his billboard and take down those he had finished.

Crafting on the 16th of November
Rank 9: 3042/5120 

Hide contents

ID: 70855, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70856, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70857, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70858, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70859, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70860, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70861, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp

ID: 70862, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70863, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70864, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp
+3000 Col
+ 3 Mats
+ 750 Col

Edited by Macradon

Birdie stretched an arm behind her back, a tired yawn escaping her lips.  The day had been long, her training regime with the Celestial Ascendants draining her of all will to remain awake much longer. Still, she needed a weapon made, and there was no better place she knew than one of the most renowned blacksmiths in the game.

Pushing the open, she stepped through and waved towards the blacksmith in question. "Hey Mac!" It didn't take her long for her to reach the front of the store and pick out a couple of order forms, and she promptly went about filling each one in. "Thanks for letting me buy that sword the other day! It's worked like a charm, I couldn't be happier with it."

As she finished up writing out her order, Birdie placed both forms onto the counter and brought up the trade menu. "I'm only a few skill points away from Tier 2 so I'm getting some new equipment together for the upgrade. Think you can make these?" Glancing to the price list, she went ahead and selected 12 materials to give the blacksmith, sending them over shortly after.

-12 Mats

Spoiler

Name: Winterthorn
Item Type: Weapon - One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: A blade forged of blue steel, it leaves a trail of pale mist when piercing enemy flesh. The guard sports a stylish design of swirls and twists, resembling icicles which droop and protect the wielder's hand.

Spoiler

Name: Frost Drake's Chagrin
Item Type: Weapon - Two-Handed Straight Sword
Description: The sword's blue exterior odes from its low core temperature, eternally cursed to remain below freezing point. It's partially encased in a strong gold-like metal alloy, allowing it to possess enhanced durability whilst remaining lightweight.

More people had come to his blacksmith shop to grab those requests they had placed, Macradon was glad to be able to provide for them, he was willing to help as much as possible with the little free time he had at his disposal because of the frontlining he’s going through every single day. He either had to stand lead at a boss raid or look for the boss room, he had nearly no free time, but what he had he crammed into his beloved shop. This shop has been here for quite some time now, and it has slowly gained in size, Macradon was really fond of this so he really couldn’t let it die out, maybe close it for a short while, but that was it. Many new customers would come to his shop for requests, he was slowly becoming the best blacksmith on the entire castle, which felt pretty great.

Crafting on the 17th of November
Rank 9: 3080/5120 

Hide contents

ID: 70892, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70893, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70894, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70895, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 16+5+2=23, Salvage Completed
ID: 70896, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70897, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70898, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 70899, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70900, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70901, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 3+5+2=10, Salvage failed

-10 Mats
+1 Mat
+10 Exp
+12 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Hakai wandered into the shop, having recieved a message thatinformed her that her order had been completed. Finally. She hadn't had to wait long at all for Macradon to finish the order, he had done it very promptly. However, she had tried two blacksmiths before him. She was glad that one of them had finally fulfilled her order. She smiled to Macradon as she grabbed the two katanas and the gauntlet, trying the gauntlet on and giving the katanas an experimental swing or two. "Perfect. Thanks Macradon, i've been waiting to get these forever." She left the gauntlet on and put the two katana's in her at the ready inventory hwere they would likely stay until she needed them. Now that she had these katanas her build had shifted from alright to downright scary. She smirked as she exited the shop, wondering how Beat would react when he he heard about these new weapons.

+Limbo's Claw V1

+Limbos Claw V2

+Eris Gauntlet

On 3/20/2014 at 0:16 PM, Macradon said:

Name: «Promise of Poseidon»
Your Rank: 8
ID: 66602
Item Type: Weapon - One handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Damage.
Description: A trident that was said to be forged by Poseidon's ocean's crystallized metals. Was said to land hits more frequently than other weapons.

OOC

May I take advantage of the beginners special offer for this? If so, I'd like to make this purchase!

Current Col: 1,400

Price: 550

Ending Result: 850

Name: Memorilia Armor
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation
Description: This armor is designed to be very resistant to the negative blows of the outside world and allow the user to continue on with their heads held high.

And if I am to be left with 850, I would like to continue and have this for 800 Col using the beginners discount!

My Col is tracked in my journal, found in my signature! Thank you! :3

IC: Sey walked into the shop, the player shop that he had been planning to go to for a little bit now for how convenient it was for the newer players like himself. If this was the case, he could gear up now that he was able to afford the discount at the very least. In doing so, he would end up looking around to see what was already there. At first, it did not seem like anything too interesting for what he was aiming. However, as he continued, he would scan his eyes further to notice something else in the process. A trident? It did seem to have a certain touch to it, despite the element of water not usually being his favorite. Compared to the starting spear that he had, nothing looked much better than that. Plus, why bother the blacksmith with making him something else in the process? So that was where his hear lied.

Considering the pricing... He was actually able to make another purchase. There was not too much else for him to buy that he liked at the moment, but patience was crucial, so he was willing to wait a little bit before making any reckless moves. Seems like a request needed to be put in, and so he would make his best attempt. The template seemed easy enough to follow... Just as long as he did not do anything that seemed like a tall order, he  should be fine, right? So he would hope as he jotted it all down.

Edited by Sey

Jonathan entered the door of the blazing typhoon. He had just a week or so gotten his armor, now for him to continue training by himself, he would definitely need a better weapon. He wanted to be able to do around a hundred damage per hit, and it was far from that at the moment. He smiled to Blacksmith at the wooden counter. I have returned for my weapon to be made. My armor works like a charm, and is beautifully crafted. I think that is motivation enough to come back here and buy things. Jonathan began to write the slip. I am in no rush to have this done. With that said, Please do not take forever. Thanks man! Jonathan handed him the slip. Macradon was a very good crftsman. He just needed some time to get the work done. Jonathan exited the door, going to fight a few creatures on the higher floors. He could not spend a single momentnot training or getting better. 

Dying Light

Spoiler

Name: Dying Light
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Description: A completely Silver curved blade, said to have been one of the weapons wielded by angels in the purge of demons of the world. It gives off a bright white light when being used and punishes those on the other end of it. 

IMG: Dying Light

@Macradon

Zulas visited once more the Blacksmith he had gone previously to have his sword made. As he entered another player was seen leaving the store, a big smile on his face. Once again, the store was adorned with different weapons and pieces of armor all around the walls and aisles. The window sill also showcased some of the blacksmith's work. The 'Blazing Tycoon' was one of the most talked about blacksmith shops in the forums and that's why he came the first time. Once he had received his weapon, Zulas was very happy with it and how it turned out. This time around, he needed an armor if he wanted to walk around the upper floors.

Last time, he had taken one of the request forms as he knew that he would need it for a second visit. He had filled it out previously so he went directly to the Blacksmith that was standing at the counter. "Hello, sir. I would like to have a light armor made. Here are the specifications." - he said as he handed out the request form. "Thank you very much, sir @Macradon."

Spoiler

Name: Vest of the Damned
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation
Description: Armor that covers the chest and back of the user with reinforced mythril equivalent ore. It's very light but strong at the same time. It has an inner dark vest, which is protected by dark blue strips of metal that run from top to bottom on both the chest and the back.