[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

After waiting a little bit, the blacksmith came out. He gave a pleasant greeting and named his price. He seemed very confident in his work, which meant that Neo could expect good effort put into it. After being told the price, Neo opened up her inventory and grabbed four materials. She wasn't familiar with what was a fair price, but 4 was certainly a low number and she felt assured she would get something valuable from it. She put the four materials on the counter, nodded, and proceeded to look curiously through the shop as she waited patiently for the smith finish her order.

It'll be nice to have something custom made, and I do think it will turn out quite nicely.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It did not take as long as he had anticipated, but his creativity wasn’t at its best today, naming- and design wise. A fairly stale and common design for a rapier with proper enhancements. He could probably done a better job, he should’ve done a better job, but it had now been finished, and if complaints were to come, he could always do a redo when the time would arrive. Either way he would walk up the stairs of his smithy and through the door to the shop, where the girl would still remain. “The sword’s finished” he said as he would present the one handed rapier and lay it on the counter for her to see if it was in the condition she wanted.

Neo was looking at a curious axe when the smithy called her back to the counter. She saw the rapier on the counter being presented towards her. It had an air of brutality around it, but still held that elegance she desired. It was an astounding piece of work to, perfectly balanced and obviously made with expert skill. She grabbed the blade and could feel how well balanced it was.

This will certainly do nicely.

Neo put the rapier into her inventory, nodded with a grateful smile to the smith, and left the shop. Though she doubted she would be in need of a weapon for some time, she certainly wanted to come back here the next time she did need a weapon.

Item Received:

Spoiler

Name: Righteous Executioner
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 101604
Roll: 11
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Bleed I, Paralyze I, Damage I
Description: A simplistic sword for the use of the duelist. With a straight only slightly tapered blade, the sword is easily maneuverable to hit vital spots on the targets. A gold plated demi-basket hilt protects the wielding hand from cuts and angular attacks from the opponent.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=550505

Edited by Neopolitan
  • 2 weeks later...

Striding casually into the shop, Asakku quickly greeted the shop owner with a small wave and made her way to the order forms. Minimal conversation, less time wasted, she repeated in her head as she filled out the form. I had this planned before I got here, she thought dismissively, rolling her eyes. Taking out a few materials, she placed the order form in the bin or whatever. Turning to the owner, she gave him an unsatisfied gaze and sighed, “So.. yeah, just message me when it’s done, here,” she handed him the materials, gave a short wave and muttered thanks before leaving the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Breaking Point
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: 1H Spear
Enhancements: +1 ACC | +1 DMG | +1 Keen
Description: A long spear with a tip similar to a reapers scythe but less curved. The end of the spear is also tipped with a sharp metal point.
Post Link:

BA72AFE7-0373-4135-BD36-47C52EA4FA63.thumb.jpeg.62c119d551fc4565f7d3d2a7f4a08dc8.jpeg

- 4 T1 Mats

@Macradon

Ruby had taken a deep breath, her self defense "punishment" had passed and she had became moderatly normal again, Ruby during that time period had dyed her hair color back to blonde and she had fixed the length of her hair with the help of some vanity items in the game. Ruby had felt more herself now that it has all said and passed and she felt a bit more... free. However, she did need to update a bit of her gear as her handwraps were terribly outdated at least for someone of her level and she really needed to get it fixed up. However... this time around she felt like she could reward herself with Gauntlets this time around making her feel a bit more... empowered. And she really didn't know any other place to go other than Macradon, she was a little bit aware of him but never fully met him. She went to his store to order the Gauntlets that she had been wanting, Ruby had looked him in the eye and said "Hey, I need a new pair of gauntlets straight damage, think you can do it?" and handed him the proper payment.

@Macradon / -8 T3 Materials

Name: Omega
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Gauntlets
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A pair of Greek like gauntlets with the color of a Ruby.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Woe was heading out of the town of beginnings on another quest and on his way out he noticed a humble store with a grand wooden entrance named 'The blazing Typhoon'. Taking notice to such a store Woe thought he might gander as to its contents, peeking through the windows to find a fellow player crafting some weaponry, with gear that seemed hugely impressive. Woe's eyes wandered back to the front of the store noticing a sign saying "Beginners discount 50% off on perfect items". Woe rubbed his chin as he thought about it and checked his inventory, then cross-referenced with the price ranges of the shop that were displayed near the sign. Having decided on his choice he walked in through the front door. "Good afternoon Sir, I'd like to make a request for a perfect weapon please, making use of the beginner discount i believe that should come to 750Col." Woe withdrew the 750 col in the form of a money pouch and placed it on the counter. "Oh yeah and here's the details for the weapon." Woe pulled out a quill and parchment and quickly jotted down the details of the weapon and handed it to the blacksmith. "Thank you kindly in advance."

http://www.sao-rpg.com/profile/644-macradon/ 

-750Col
Sword Details:

Spoiler

Name: Blade Of Woe
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Sword
Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG
Description: The lost sword of a forgotten king. It emminates with power.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]
Item Image: 

Spoiler

553?cb=20170722134309

Edited by Woe

Macradon had near to no time to react when multiple people, slowly one after the other, would enter his ship. One he knew and a bunch of people he didn’t know. Standing up from his rocking chair, Macradon would smile and greet the first person who entered as the bell rang. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’ll be your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he asked with a smile, but instead of any reply he only got a small wave, didn’t even seem like a proper greeting. Macradon wasn’t too sure how to take this, but customers are customers. “S-sure …” he replied as he was handed the request form. He would sigh lightly before another customer entered, it was Ruby, one of the fellow frontliners.

“Ohey Ruby. Good to see you, what can I do for you?” Macradon would ask his fellow frontliner. Looking at Ruby, Macradon would get a question thrown at him, he would smile and reply “Of course, no problem there” he said with a slight chortle. “I’ll contact you when it’s done, no need to sit and wait unless you want to” he said and then looked at the next person entering the shop “Oh boy, lots of customers today” he thought for himself as he would do his usual greeting for newcomers.

“Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’ll be your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he asked with a smile. Listening to his request, Macradon would have to disappoint him “Yes, I can make it with a Beginner’s Discount, the problem is …” he said and pointed at the small text underneath “The Beginner’s Discount only counts when paying in materials, which then would be 4 Tier 1 Materials” he said, awaiting the players response.

@Woe

Edited by Macradon

It didn’t seem like the man had much thought about it at the current state, so he wouldn’t push him to anything yet, he would have to do a choice, though, pay full price with Col or go for the materials, Macradon’s wouldn’t mind either choices. “While you think, I’ll go make some requests, feel free to ring the bell or just call down to me if you made up your mind” he said with a smile as he went down into the smithy and began working, a spear and a pair of gauntlets, should be easy enough for a Master Blacksmith.

@Woe

Crafting on the 22nd of June
Rank 9: 4974/5120

Spoiler

9fa81e90197fc7fa67c89401754ecbce.png

-5 T1 Mats
-2 T3 Mats
+9 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Breaking Point
ID: 101944
Roll: 12
Item Type: 1H Spear
Enhancements: +1 ACC | +1 DMG | +1 Keen
Description: A long spear with a tip similar to a reapers scythe but less curved. The end of the spear is also tipped with a sharp metal point.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551296

Name: Omega
ID: 101946
Item Type: Gauntlets
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A pair of Greek like gauntlets with the color of a Ruby.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551296

Edited by Macradon

Ruby had looked towards Macradon with a somewhat playful look after he had said no problem and there was no need to sit Ruby then said to him "What kind of girl do you play me out to be? Plus you got a more than a handful of people to get to. I'll take a seat and wait till its done" she had giggled then moved towards a chair and sat there waiting patiently for her gauntlets to be done. She had mainly went through her messages and rereading them to have something to pass by the time, however it didn't take too much time before the item had been ready for pickup. Ruby stood up and walked towards her item taking it into her inventory "Thanks again handsome~" she winked and left the building.

+Omega

Entering the shop, she gave a quick wave and examined the spear, "Thanks. It looks nice," she looked up at Macradon and gave a tight smile. Pressing her hand against the smooth surface of the blade, she exhaled slowly. "It's well made, I'll come by again sooner or later," she sighed, storing the weapon in her inventory. Treading out, she gave a small wave of goodbye, "Thanks again," she called before leaving the shop.What an experience.. I would say it isn't worth the talk but the weapon looked nice I guess. It'll hopefully be useful at least, her lips formed into a tight line. Hopefully.

+Breaking Point

Edited by Asakku

Woe blinked at the blacksmith before looking at the sign again, this time noticing the fine print at the bottom. "Huh well, would you look at that I guess I misread." Woe thought about it for afew more seconds before continuing. "Very well I will pay in materials. Though I understand that the jump in materials from rare to perfect is quite dodgy, almost as if compensating for the 50% discount, the odd number being rounded up to make it cost 4 instead of what it should be, 3.  Can't say I agree with that business model but I guess I'm paying for it either way. Here." Woe took his Col back and instead withdrew four materials. He hadn't wanted to part with those just yet as he knew just how boring and painful it was to go out and get them himself.

-Payment altered from 750col to 4 materials

@Marcadon

Edited by Woe

Macradon would exhale and nod “If that’s so, let it be so” he replied to Ruby, letting her sit and wait until Macradon would finish her gauntlets. It did not take long before that request was done, and handing it over was just an easy exchange between the two. “You’re welcome …” Macradon replied slightly awkwardly, not knowing how to react to that comment. Anyways, Macradon still had more customers.

“I’m glad you like it” Macradon replied to the girl who had requested a spear made, she didn’t seem to be too emotional, very bland and … dry. “... aight …” he replied, at least being happy that he received a concurrent customer. “You’re welcome” he replied as she exited his shop.

Macradon would chortle and sirk “Happens for the best” he replied. “I’ve been doing this for long, and these prices have been what the market calls for. You’re more likely to get a new or more weapons if you only buy Rare quality equipment, mostly because it’s not fulfilling all the needs the owner might have, whereas a Perfect quality equipment has everything maxed out, making the user less likely come and get it exchanged for something newer. It just shows how much time is used to make either” he replied and accepted the payment.

Crafting on the 22nd of June
Rank 9: 4983/5120

Spoiler

c1216ee3906ead887a6d4f4812121388.png

-1 T1 Mats
+2 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would have to work on this two-handed sword now, he had done a lot of them in the past, so having to do them now wouldn’t be a problem at all. With a quick look at the request and having the materials ready at hand, Macradon would ignite the furnace and ready his mallet and anvil. With a few light taps with his Mallet to feel the humidity of the air, Macradon would proceed to heat up the material, await its heating process and then proceed to take it out of the anvil and work on it, crafting the desired sword in the request.

Crafting on the 23rd of June
Rank 9: 4992/5120

Spoiler

55a97170cb7ebe8f7815e31b66fd1209.png

-1 T1 Mat
+1 EXP

Item Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 101978
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551401

Edited by Macradon

Woe had received word from Macradon that his new two-handed weapon had just been finished and so he started to head towards his shop. Woe had stumbled into a recent pot of luck gaining two free perfect swords for his merchant trade, however they still weren't the kind of weapon he was looking for. The blade Woe had asked Macradon to make was exactly what Woe had desired for a weapon. All he needed now was the artisan to come through with his request and he'd be a very happy player. 

Woe walked into the blazing typhoon with great anticipation. "Where is it?" Woe's eyes glanced over at the counter to find Macradon already waiting with it for him. Woe walked over and inspected the blade. "Thank you kindly. Enjoy the materials." Woe smiled immediately equipped the blade, getting a good feel for it's weight before placing it on his back. "Happy customer. I'll be seeing you when I need an upgrade." With that Woe walked out, ready for his next quest.

+ 1 Blade of Woe
Item Information:

Spoiler

ID: 101978
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551401
Item Image:

553?cb=20170722134309

Räv entered the shop, he made sure the door didn’t slam or creek as he closed it out of habit. He proposed the shop  curious as to what he might find. He was resigned to order something when he realized that the shop didn’t have what he was directly looking for on hand. Walking up to the counter he took an order form and filled it out. He wanted a shield, one to complete his tankish look. Not to mention that a tank was only good if it could take damage, which he was not sure he could do with just his armour. He placed the fully filled out order form on the counter and went to look at more equipment as he waited.

Order:

Spoiler

Name: The Tower
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Thrns, +1 MIT, +1 Regen
Description: A tower shield. The red ring emits a slight glow.

1590c719b8fe18874d3660d2cd25745b.jpg.6a8139595511fc66c986c09c1102102b.jpg
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

-1500 col

Edited by Rav

After a lot of requests done, Macradon would let out a deep breath as he sat down onto his rocking chair and proceeded to rock back and forth, relaxing as much as he possibly could for now until he would have any other customers, and lo and behold. Only after a few minutes of relaxing, a customer walks into his shop. Inhaling lightly before getting up from his chair, Macradon would smile and wave at the new person entering his shop “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith. What can I do for you today?” he asked.

Crafting on the 29th of June
Rank 9: 5037/5120

Spoiler

0420fcc5f4e5aa8a80e91d3e0de2457c.png

-8 T1 Mats
+11 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Without actually saying anything, the new customer would silently hand over a request filled out with details. Macradon would chuckle and grab the request and look at it. “Hm .. I could take care of this, just relax and wait for me, I’ll try to go as fast as I possibly can” he said and went down into his smithy and began heating up his furnace and preparing materials and tools to craft. After a few minutes of heating the furnace, Macradon began the forging process of the materials. Heating them up and then hammer forging them into shape, the wanted product of today’s sessions would be a shield, so drawing out a lot of material to cover as much as possible to begin with seemed like a good start.

Crafting on the 30th of June
Rank 9: 5062/5120

Spoiler

ae7a3b3c3354ee04007e6c2c6689d211.png

-5 T1 Mats
+6 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Even though he had done a lot of work today, he would not settle with not completing at least this one last request before closing down the shop for the day, he had to get it done as fast as he possibly could, just as he told the customer. Without hesitation, Macradon would burn off as many materials needed to successfully craft the request on the day, making sure that all his hard work would in the end be worth the while. Slowly mowing through the materials, macradon would work and work, forge and forge, trying to get the right shape and properties to work out, and even though it took a lot of time, he finally managed it.

Crafting on the 1st of July
Rank 9: 5091/5120

Spoiler

571a1339e2f7c42eabb3c6bb22de747f.png

-5 T1 Mats
+5 EXP

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: The Tower
Your Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 102165
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Thrns, +1 MIT, +1 Regen
Description: A tower shield. The red ring emits a slight glow.
Post link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551796

Edited by Macradon

A big Guy walks inside, once inside Hazado knows already how it worked to order something as he walks up "Hello Like to order, Two If can" He saw that there was a discount for players under level 15 still being level 7 himself this also counted for him, He wrote down his two order on a paper and places it on the counter. "Contact me when done, Won't be far away." As he walks out again leaving the note on the counter with details and other things.

Name: Rhino's Horn
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Tier:  1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Taunt 1, Accuracy 1
Description: Saw Blade like Spear head with a small curve.

Name: Pantzer Tank
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation 1 , Thorn 2
Description: Green Like samurai Armor with Thorns in the left arm pat.

After a long time of working on earlier orders, Macradon would let his day slowly go by and close down his shop. On the next day, opening up the shop, it didn’t take too long before another customer would come into his shop. “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’ll be your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he welcomed and asked the new customer. Listening to the request, Macradon would nod and reply “Aye, I can do that. I’ll message you when I’m done” he said with a smile and began working on the crafts.

Crafting on the 2nd of July
Rank 9: 5113/5120

Spoiler

297577f683711f7533421c14c355b334.png

-3 T1 Mats
+3 EXP

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Rhino's Horn
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
ID: 102170

Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Taunt 1, Accuracy 1
Description: Saw Blade like Spear head with a small curve.
Post link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551838

Name: Pantzer Tank
Item Type: Heavy Armor
ID: 102172

Enhancements: Mitigation 1 , Thorn 2
Description: Green Like samurai Armor with Thorns in the left arm pat.
Post link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=551838

Edited by Macradon