[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Hydra, who he somewhat remembered, returned to his shop for a request. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, what can I help you with?" he would greet and ask the boy who arrived. It seemed like he would need an item, a request like all the others. Macradon would sigh, there wasn't much he would be able to do other than working on it, it wasn't that hard after all. He would take the request with him down into the smithy and get to work as usual.

Rank 8: 1787/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 53913 CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53914 CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53915 CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53916 CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53917 CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.
ID: 53918 CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53919 CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53920 CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 53921 CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

+9 Exp from anvil
-9 Mats

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zandra went back to the blazing typhoon. She had got another huge order from the berserker and he wanted it quickly. So she better increased her effectiveness with some new tools. She already had her supply bag that increased the quality. And her clothes that made her more experienced. And thanks to the mini glort toy she worked a little faster. With some high quality tools, it would hopefully get even better. Zandra walked up to the smithy."Hello there Mac. Im interested in getting something that I have wanted for a long time. Could you possibly made me some very high quality alchemical tools? I'll pay extra if you can have it done as quickly as possible."

Name: Master alchemist tools
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Tools
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 crafting attempt/day
Description: For the blacksmith to decide(1 pot, 1 tripod, 1 heatsource, 1 mortar and 1 crafting knife)

Edited by Zandra

Macradon had JUST finished all the tedious craft requests he had for now, then Zandra entered his shop. He was somewhat tired but also quite energetic, still. "Hello Zandra" he said casually as she had been in here for quite some times. Macradon would take a look at the request Zandra had, some better tools for her. Macradon would sigh and grab a potion from his inventory, the Crafter's Respite. He would chuck it all down and go back down into his smithy. "You don't have to pay more" he said "It's just a part of the job" he continued and walked down into the smithy. "Dammit" he said out loud as he was crafting, he had used all his crafts for today, even with a Crafter's Respite and was unable to get the craft ready for Zandra quickly enough. "I'm sorry, but I didn't really get it today" he said as he would come back up from the smithy "Maybe tomorrow" he said with a smile at Zandra.

<Crafter's Respite>
Instantly resets all crafting attempts

Rank 8: 1822/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 53924 CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53925 CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53926 CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53927 CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53928 CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 53929 CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 53930 CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 53931 CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 53932 CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.

+9 Exp
-9 Mats

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Anneal Blade
ID: 53460
Roll: 12
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x Damage
Description: Looks just like the one given in the quest, except it's damage is much superior. Looks like the creator of the sword wanted to make it appear as if the wielder is still a newbie in battle.
http://atyai.deviantart.com/art/Anneal-Blade-516394764

Name: Shattered Niflheim
ID: 53570
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: 3x Damage
Description: http://imgur.com/cEnarfz 
The blade of the sword would be 2/3 shorter than the picture, and it would also look rusty.

Name: Zandra's Shield without name
ID: 53576
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Regen 1, Thorns 2
Description: http://i.imgur.com/oxaZliX.jpg

Name: Moonlight
ID: 53611
Item Type: Tools
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A needle made of unknown black substance, when somebody is using this to make equipment tiny black clouds appear from it. The item increases the chance for the user to create better items while sewing.

Name: Stainless steel knife
ID: 53617
Roll: 12
Item Type: Tool
Description: A nice sized kitchen knife for cooks.

Name: Unnamed Armor
ID: 53917
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation (2) Regen (1)
Description: A medium set of armor. The armor is mainly black, although around the edges a deep blue color can be seen. A single three-headed Hydra design can be seen running across the armor, and begins to coil up around the neck where it looks as though it is resting it's heads on the players shoulders, it's eyes are blue.

Edited by Macradon

Ratatosk walks into the store as soon as he got a PM stating his order was ready. He saw the blade and smiled, "Great, now I can be doing some real damage now!" The blonde seems enthusiastic about dealing damage, solo players really need it too because they are the only ones they can rely on. "Thanks for crafting my stuff, my name's Ratatosk by the way.

+1 Shattered Niflheim

+1 Anneal Blade

Edited by Ratatosk

Hydra had been out shopping on Floor 1 and decided to check on the blacksmith's he had left a request for. As the spearman walked into the store he noticed the armor had been crafted. "Wow, this looks great." Hydra smiled as he sized up the new armor. "Thanks a bunch, I believe I left the col with the request." The brunette realized he hadn't named the armor. "Hmm I'll have to think of something." Hydra turned to Macradon and bowed in gratitude before leaving the store.

+ 1 Unnamed Armor

Macradon would smile at the boy as he came to pick up his requested armor. "Yes, you did pay me when you placed the request" he said with a smile and would hand over the armor to the boy. It seemed like he really liked it. Macradon would bid the boy farewell as Macradon would head back down into his smithy to begin crafting the other requests he had lying back here, though it was only one perfect item. It was still a lot to work for. Macradon had experienced a lot of perfects at the same run, but also no perfects in multiple runs in a row.

Item handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Unnamed Armor
ID: 53917
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation (2) Regen (1)
Description: A medium set of armor. The armor is mainly black, although around the edges a deep blue color can be seen. A single three-headed Hydra design can be seen running across the armor, and begins to coil up around the neck where it looks as though it is resting it's heads on the players shoulders, it's eyes are blue.

Crafts once again, now finished off the last item from Zandra, the tool she needed to get her alchemy crafting up to the max as she could. Macradon would begin to craft. Getting the furnace, the anvil and his mallet ready for the ride as he would craft the final and last item he had for requests. It was a good feeling to finally be free from the requests and finally have some time that wasn't focused on crafting items. He was delighted just by the thought of it. As he was finished with his crafting for today, he successfully made the perfect item for Zandra, now only awaiting her pickup.

Rank 8: 1862/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 54195, CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 54196, CD:  9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 54197, CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 54198, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 54199, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 54200, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.
ID: 54201, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 54202, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 54203, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.

+9 Exp from anvil
-9 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Allania walked into the store. Time to get some gear, personalised gear. Allania quickly filled out two request forms, placing them along with a bag of 12 materials on the counter where the others requests were, "Can I put in a request these two items please?" she asked. Then Allania wandered back out of the store into the surrounding streets. Waiting to hear from the Blacksmith that her crafts had been completed.

Spoiler

Name: Dagger Tooth
Item Type: One handed dagger
Enhancements: +3DMG
Description: http://www.deviantart.com/art/shadow-legend-dagger-334230672, but without the golden trim or 'Dagger' written on it

Name: Trimmed Pauldron
Item Type: Heavy Armour
Enhancements: 3 mit
Description: A shining steel pauldron with an orange trim. It does not seem like much but offers the wearer a great deal of protection.

-12 mats

Zandra went thru the door off the blazing typhoon. With a smile she greeted her white-haired friend. He had PM'ed her that both her ordered items now was done for pickup. After this, she would have her craftting items maxed out. And a shield to use during her farming days.''Heya there Mac, how do you do?'' she asked with a happy voice.''I guess you know why Im here right.'' she opened a transaction to give him the ammount of money he needed for the tools and the shield. Usually she checks what she needs to pay to pay the right ammount, but today she asked instead.''So, how much do I owe you?''

@Zandra 

"Ahh, of course I know!" he said with a small grin and would take the tools that she wanted. Macradon had finished them not long ago and Zandra had come to pick it up. The tools were all ready and all set. "You don't owe me anything, it's on the house" he said with a smile. Zandra had given him items, and he had been giving her some items, and now more to give.

@Sinful

Sinful had come for his item, Moonlight, just like he had come to pick up items before. "Here they are!" he said and would hand over the tool for him. It was qutie an exceptional one at that, but it was still plausible for Macradon to do.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Zandra's Shield without name
ID: 53576
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Regen 1, Thorns 2
Description: http://i.imgur.com/oxaZliX.jpg

Name: Master alchemist tools
ID: 54200

Item Type: Tools
Enhancements: +1 crafting attempt/day
Description: A perfectly crafted mortar, perfectly for the alchemist.

Name: Moonlight
ID: 53611
Item Type: Tools
Description: A needle made of unknown black substance, when somebody is using this to make equipment tiny black clouds appear from it. The item increases the chance for the user to create better items while sewing.

As the spearman made his way down to Starting city, he couldnt help but look around and bask in the unfamiliraty that had been made from not visiting it in so long. Quickly, he regained his thoughts and started on to find his guild mates forge. As he came upon it, he opened to door. "Well hey there Macradon!" Lawfer exclaimed in a cheer filled voice. "I need a favor. Any chance you can get these made for me?"

Name: Highwind
Item Type: [2-Handed Assualt Spear]
Tier: [2]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [x3 Damage]
Description: This beautifully crafted two-handed assualt spear is tipped with custom spearheads at both ends. One spearhead is used for slashing, and the other spear head is a split design that is perfect for piercing.

Name: Scarlet Dragoon Plate Mail
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: [X3 Damage Mit]
Description: A custom full armor piece, made from Dragon scale and Bone. This heavy armor set is meant to be light and flexible but offers the highest defense quality.

He realized that he actually wasn't done with his requests, he found a few laying down on the counter, as well as his guild mate Lawfer wanting some perfect items as well. Macradon would agree to work on it. "Hey Lawfer, and welcome!" he said as Lawfer entered his shop. "Of course" he said as the requests were shown for him. He would work on it asap. Getting the requests down into his smithy, he would begin the smithing process and turn on his furnace. With all the hammering with his mallet and heating the mats in his furnace, he managed to make a single perfect item.

Rank 8: 1897/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 55675, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55676, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55677, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.
ID: 55678, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 55679, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55680, CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55681, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55682, CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55684, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.

Edited by Macradon

Another day went with crafting. Macradon had order on his hands and wasn't really to fulfill them as he wanted. It was like his crafting abilities had decreased through all the frontline work, it was either the stress that went through him, just the thought that he was one who had the game clearing on his shoulders. It wasn't that much of a deal right now, he hadn't been a big deal in front line floor clearing, so that would be a minor issue. Something else was bothering Macradon, though he just couldn't think of what.

Rank 8: 1933/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 55884, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 55884, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 55884, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp
ID: 55884, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55884, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 55884, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 55884, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item. +1 Exp, LD: 17, Successful salvage
ID: 55884, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp
ID: 55884, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.
+1 Mat

Edited by Macradon

Getting all frustrated with his crafts, Macradon would try to calm his mind. He would take a short break and get up from his smithy, sit in his chair, rock back and forth. It was slowly calming him. He used to be crafting so many Perfect items, why was he not doing that great anymore? He was really irritated by this and it bugged him more than it should. "I'm a Provisional Master Blacksmith, why is it taking so long?" he asked himself out loud as he rocked back and forth. He would return to his smithy shortly after to begin his crafts. His face smiled with glee, he had actually crafted perfect items today.

Rank 8: 1978/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 56033, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.
ID: 56034, CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.
ID: 56035, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 56036, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.
ID: 56037, CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 56038, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.
ID: 56039, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 56040, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.
ID: 56041, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.

Edited by Macradon

Having returned to the Blazing Typhoon, Lawfer raised his hand and waived to Macradon. "Hey buddy! I got your PM. Thanks for taking that order for me. I'll be able to take a lot more hits now." The spearman said as he looked at the scarlet dragoon armor. It was a full body heavy armor that allowed him to mitigate a whole lot more damage than his current set of borrowed equipment. "I owe you one! If you need some songs Drop by my studio and I'll make whatever you need!"

+1 Scarlet Dragoon Plate Mail

Allania had got a pm earlier notifying her that the order had been completed so she headed back to the store. Walking through the door Allania announced her presence "Hey there" she called out "I'm here to collect my order, it was the pauldron and that dagger" she stated, hoping the smithy would know what she meant. Allania quickly located her items, stored off to one side of the room. Picking hem up she headed on out of the smithy once again. "Thank you!" she called out to the smithy before heading on. Once outsied she inspected the item, they were masterfully done, she'd have to come back whenever she needed another set of armour.

+ Dagger Tooth

Trimmed Pauldron

"Ahh, you two" Macradon said as the two who had placed orders at him had arrived. He would get the items ready and hand them out for their respective owners. "For you, Allania, your dagger and armor" he said and would hand over the dagger and pouldron to the girl. "And you, Lawfer" he said and would take the big armor piece, the whole entire armor forth "This is what you requested ... right?" he asked with a grin on his face. It was all dandy with everything and everyone had already paid for what they had to pay, so Macradon was pleased.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Dagger Tooth
ID:  55677
Item Type: One handed dagger
Enhancements: +3DMG
Description: http://www.deviantart.com/art/shadow-legend-dagger-334230672, but without the golden trim or 'Dagger' written on it

Name: Trimmed Pauldron
ID: 56033
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Heavy Armour
Enhancements: 3 mit
Description: A shining steel pauldron with an orange trim. It does not seem like much but offers the wearer a great deal of protection.

Name: Scarlet Dragoon Plate Mail
ID: 56038
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: [X3 Damage Mit]
Description: A custom full armor piece, made from Dragon scale and Bone. This heavy armor set is meant to be light and flexible but offers the highest defense quality.

• 4 weeks later...

"Hmm..." a familiar crimson haired devil slowly prowled through streets of the all so familiar floor one, after all it was the place she had spent her time relaxing. Waiting for other players to finish the game for her, but as fate would have it she too fell for the need of a blade...or rather very nice Whip as that was the weapon she had grown accustomed to wielding. The gentle breeze caressing her body she couldn't help but smile as she lingered outside of one shop. "The Blazing Typhoon huh?" she mused aloud tapping a thoughtful finger on her chin. she had a nice stock of materials within her inventory and if the offer was good enough she was ready to spend each and every one of them. Though of course like any decent haggler she would let the person name the price... 

Stepping into the shop Crimsa flashed her pretty smile as she ran a hand through her beautiful red hair, she had yet to discover the owner of this shop on any of her previous shopping dives so she wouldn't know the right personality to use in order to appeal to this one. So she would just go as her self. Approaching the counter to the shop the woman leaned forward, pushing her ample bust against the top as she crossed one arm around them and raised the other. Softly holding her chin in her palm as her sapphire gaze swept over the man in front of her. "So...I've been wandering around, going to store to store. This has been an unbelievably exhausting day for me so I'm going to skip right to what I'm looking for..." she stated lifting her other hand a bit to drag her finger across the surface of the counter. "I'm looking for something that has Perfect Accuracy as I have found missing to be unfitting of a woman such as myself, would you happen to have an item that would fit me properly?" She asked twisting her body a bit so he could see the bland and rather lack luster whip on her side.

Edited by Crimsa

racking back and forth in his chair, Macradon was sitting and relaxing in his shop as any other day. Wearing his grey bodysuit beneath his green and black robes, the blacksmith leaned back into his rocking chair with his arms behind his head. He hummed a small tune as the silence in his shop was getting eary when it was only himself in his small shop on the first floor. From all the floors he could pick, he chose the first one. At first the idea was to help those lower leveled getting geared up so they could get into the field and reach the frontlines quicker, but from what he had experienced from all his frontline work, it wasn't always like that. Foolish low leveled players bought his top grade equipment and ran into something way above their leveled and dispersed, with the equipment Macradon had made for them.

Gritting his teeth of overeager low leveled players, Macradon would make an angry grimasse just as someone entered his shop. With a curious look, he spotted the red hair at first, slowly trying to pick out if it was someone he knew, but none of his friends or acquaintances were having any red hair, of what he knew. "Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon" he said as he would jump up from his rocking chair, ready to take orders. Looking over at the person, the girl, asking for a weapon with perfect accuracy. Either Macradon was getting behind on all the news or this Perfect Accuracy was something he hadn't encountered before. "Hm ... well I could craft you a weapon with a nice suit with accuracy, if that's what you ask for?" he would offer. "I don't really have any weapon in stock with ac-" he stopped himself as he remembered that one weapon with accuracy, and not just any accuracy.