[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Hikoru appeared onto the first floor, and gave a small sigh as he started to walk in the normal direction of his blacksmith. He had gone to Macradon countless times in the past for daggers and other weapons, but this time he was going for something different. He appeared into the building and set down his order, with a drawing of what he wanted. It took him a moment as he wasn't really much of an artist, but once he got it to the best of his abilities- which honestly was horrible and it was him as a stickman with the shield enlarged- he set it down with his name and would wait for now. He could do without it until it was done, but he knew once he had it, it would prove to be a good asset to his arsenal, and would make it easier for him to fight and to be a bigger threat than he already was. But now it would only take patience and a few SP to get him started

Name: Eclipsed Shield (Feel free to change if you have a better name)
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A shield that secures on the forearm. It's a dull gray with the image of a dagger stabbing a crescent moon. The interior is a solid blue, and keeps the wearer comfortable. The shield is lightweight and easily worn throughout the day, but is still strong and strudy enough to take multiple hits and keep going

Spoiler

Hikoru_Targe_blue_dagger_v3.png

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

-1 T1 Material

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After finishing the request, Macradon would grab the two pieces of equipment and walk out of his shop. Clad in his casual outfit, Macradon would venture out of the town of beginnings and get out to Seul and greet him “Hey there, I got your stuff” he said with a smile as he would begin a transaction “I hope they’ll suit your taste” he said as he would send over the sword and the mask to Seul. “That’ll be 20 000 col” he said somewhat hesitantly, but he knew when someone was around tier 3, col funds wouldn’t be a problem. When the transaction was done Macradon would return to his shop only to soon be met with another customer “Ohey Hikoru” he said as this familiar face entered his shop. Looking at the request he posed Macradon would nod lightly before asking “I can see the Katana wasn’t a thing for you?” he would chuckle lightly and begin to look at the shield and its description. It didn’t seem too hard to make, and it was simply a tier 1 item, he should be able to make it, easily.

Crafting on the 20th of September
Rank 9: 3749/5120

Spoiler

20-9-17.PNG.a2bf5ab025acbdfe908c626935bb1f5f.PNG

ID: 88567, CD: 12, Perfect Item +8 EXP

+1 T1 Material
-1 T1 Material
+1 EXP

Edited by Macradon

That was fast. He knew that Macradon was a skilled smith, but there was practically no time to breathe before the knight appeared with the equipment Seul requested. With a nod he accepted the trade and sent over 20,000 Col. Ultimately it was a small price to pay for some overall better gear.

“Thanks, I'm sure they will work well with what I have planned.” He said before opening his inventory. He unequipped his current weapon, replacing it with his new one, and also put on the mask. A final mod to Macradon in appreciation for his work was all he did as he pulled up the hood of his coat and turned to walk away. With these taking on quests would be far more easy than before and perhaps even prompt him to attend the next floor boss fight instead of enjoying a life of retirement and complacency.

[Sent 20,000 Col to Macradon]

[Obtained Gratitude & Confession]

Edited by Seul

Hikoru waited a day or two before entering the shop again, and came into the building to see his shield on the counter. He immediately picked up the shield and saw that it looked good, exactly like he had invisioned it would looked. He gave a small smile and put it onto his left arm. It fit comfortably, and he moved it around to see that it worked good. He unsheathed his dagger and swung, and the shield got in the way a bit, but it would be something to get used to. He gave a sigh and left the building a tad bit stronger. It felt good to know that he had a symbol to his name now, a thing to call his own. He felt a bit... safer, and at the same time he knew he could protect others better as well. He gave a final small smile as he went to go train with the shield and get used to the weight of the new weapon in his arsenal

+1 Eclipsed Shield

• 2 weeks later...

Itzal was leading Hestia to a blacksmith he knew did very well when crafting any sort of equipment.  Hestia needed gear sooner rather than later so he chose the best blacksmith thus far.  He was hoping that Mina would be able to get to the point Macradon was, but until then he'd go to the knight.  As he opened the doors to the man's shop he saw the knight behind the counter, smiled, and waved.  "Hey Macradon!  How are you doing today?"  Velnia shot into the shop faster than one could blink and landed on the man's shoulder, licking the guy's cheek, before shooting around the shop, looking at all the different crafts, and peering into her own image, giggling whenever she saw her face large or tiny in the reflection.  Itzal shook his head while he opened the door for Hestia.  "Sorry about Velnia.  Hyperactive as usual.  This is Hestia.  She needs some gear made and I'll be paying for her."  He looked around at the man's crafts before sitting down as he waited for Hestia to make the order.  He was legitimately curious as to what kind of style and image she'd be going for.  Itzal's first sword, well, matched his shady and aggressive attitude.  The name as well.  Retributor still sat in his shop along with his original set of armor.  @Macradon@Hestia

hello sir. i say with a wave of my hand. Speaking in a very polite tone to the blacksmith named Macradon. Not wishing to sound rude or impolite to the man who will be helping me with making my gear and such. Apparently Itzal wishes to have me ask for you to forge my armor and weapon. I thank you greatly if you can do this for me. I say with a small bow to the man. But yeah for what i would want created, is a curved sword, and Heavy armor please sir. I plan to go into support type of fighter myself since i wish to help those around me to the best of my ability. I tell Macradon with a nod of my head as i gaze all around at the other things this man has created around the shop seeing many different styles, and forms these armor and swords have taken the form of. Amazed that such a wide variety of just one type of item could be created. I shake my head to focus back on what i was saying. I honestly don't know what my style should be. I mean i like darker colors when it comes to what i would wear. Like blues, or green, with some clothes being black or greys. However, i don't wish to seem like some imposing force of a person. I would rather be seen as a person people could come to me for protection and support during any time. So i don't think anything with a intimidating look to it would fit me best. Something that says elegance and grace maybe? i say thinking out loud as i don't even seen to be noticing you two as i speak. Having gained this look after talking about favorite colors i like to wear.

@Macradon @Itzal

Edited by Hestia

Rocking slowly back and forth in his rocking chair, Macradon had a slow put comfortable day where he could relax for the most part. Sitting in his own thoughts, Macradon would await a customer and after some time of waiting, Macradon would finally get someone to enter his shop today. The small bell chimed as the door opened up, revealing a familiar face, and a familiar familiar that, like a lightning, flew to his shoulder, giving him a lick before it would begin to fly everywhere in his shop. Macradon would smile lightly as he would lift the sleeping Balthazar off of his lap, he would stand up and put the Owlbear back in the chair so it could keep on resting. “Hey there Itzal, no problem” he said with a broad smile.

He would look over at the girl he hadn’t met before, known as Hestia, and utter the words “Well hello there, Hestia. What can I help you with?” he asked, listening to what she had to say. "Well that doesn't sound like any problem at all, what kind do you want?" he asked. He listened to the request she had for the armor and the weapon, and Macradon would reach below the desk and bring up a skethbook and a pencil and begin sketching a design he had in mind that would fit the the descirption as much as possible, but it wasn't the easiest thing to do. He would turn around the sketch book after a few minutes of skethcing and would show his drawn design of the armor and the sword. "Whadya think about this?" he asked.

@Hestia @Itzal

I curiously watch the man known as Marcadon work on sketching up a design. Feeling a bit grateful he would be willing to put in that work for me. Knowing i couldn't sketch anything good even if i tried. I watch him work and takes note of the owlbear that is in the room. Admiring its look with a smile on my face. Finding all the vastly different creatures in this world to be something very interesting and something to think on when i wish to go for my familiar. I then see him turn the sketchbook around and whistles in appreciation for having created two impressive looking images. Well for the sword. The only changes i would like to make is for the metal to look black if possible, and for the part where i hold the sword to have purple cloth around it mister Macradon, and for the armor maybe a silver-ish color if possible. I say to him as i look at the design with a smile. on my face thinking if i could add my own little flare to it if possible. After several minutes of thinking i smile and says. For the armor would it be possible to have a image on it, and if yes could i have on the back a image of a moon going through its phases. Like crescent to full moon. For the sword i would like it to be named Ravial. For the armor i don't really have a name in mind for it.  Also i would like a one handed shield mister Macradon. With the top in that like w shape. Where the ends of the W are at a point. Then the two ends of w go done towards the bottom near the middle to form the point of the bottom of it. With the left side of the shield have A sun on it, and the right having a moon. With the idea of it being like. Day, night, and the middle between the two being like twilight. I blush a little bit thinking i might've asked to much as i slowly look towards the ground in slight embarrassment.

@Macradon@Itzal

Edited by Hestia

Macradon would quickly rip off the page with his sketches on off and begin to take notes of everything the girl wanted for her full equipment. It was a lot of details Macradon received, and it was perfect, the more specific, the easier it was to design. With every detail being mentioned, Macradon would write down, as well as making a mental note, slowly having a design being formed in his mind. When she finished with everything, Macradon would smile with a slight laugh “No problem at all, It’s fantastic having a customer who’s really specific in what they want, sometimes it ends up being extremely vague and I have to come up with most of it myself, which gets tedious over time" he said. He would underline every major detail of the items and get on sketching again. “This is gonna take a bit of time, so please, take a seat” he said and grabbed something under the counter. Two tea cups on each of their plate, as well as a big pot filled with tea.

“Please help yourself if you want, I’ll be sketching for a bit” he said and began drawing. He started re-sketching the sword, but just slightly, quickly finishing that. Then he went on for the shield and also finished that in a few minutes. He would then begin to do the armor, trying to see if he could come up with something that would look good on and for the girl. He would stare at her a for a few seconds from time to time, getting the proportions as good as he could and would finish the design in 12 minutes. He would put the sketchbook down onto the counter and turn it so it was oriented the way so they could see the design. He would rip off each page with each its illustrations. The first, the sword Revial, second, the shield he had named Twilight Shadow and lastly the armor he had named Ruby Armor. “What do you think?” he asked.

@Hestia

i stare at the sketches in awe of them. I just nod my head with a appreciative and awestruck look. I can only mumble out. Absolutely beautiful. After saying this i shake my head and grins happily These are all amazing Marcradon! I say very excitedly even jumping up and down a bit as i can imagine myself wielding all of those. I smile happily at everything knowing that i won't regret anything at all. Everything is perfect, and exactly as i had desired.. Loving the name that was for the shield. A perfect fit for its design. I then look to the armor, and smile knowing i'll look good in it while also being protected from enemies hits when they attack me. I look up to Macradon with a excited look.  When can all of these get done? i ask with the biggest grin on my face.

Looking at the items, Macradon would think of an estimate of what time is needed. What Enhancement did they even need as well, Macradon hadn’t been told, only the visual design. “So, I’d recon I could finish them today, but I’d like to know … what kind of enhancements do you want for your items?” he would ask. He could come up with something, but he wanted her to choose her own style, what did she want. If Macradon had taken the tank route, he’d probably go with a Status and Accuracy weapon. Thorn Shield with some kind of status as well and Full Mitigation armor, probably also go for a Damage Familiar to lacking too much damage, but now, he wanted to know what she wanted for herself.

@Hestia

Well i'm going to be a support person mister Macradon just so you know encase you think their could be better choices made for such a thing, and i also wish to function as a tank if need be encase their ends up being no one else who could take that role on. I start off as i look Macradon in the eyes. For my sword Raviel i would want 2 Damage over time slots, and the last to be accuracy. The armor to have two thorns, and 1 energy regen, and for the shield 2 paralysis, and 1 taunt. I tell him making sure to say each one with clear pronunciation, and having a small pause between each one to try and make it easier for the blacksmith to either write it down, or to give me a possibly better option in terms of what would be fitting for me. And for the mitigation option itzal said i could get a familiar who could help with that. I add at the end encase Macradon would suggest getting mitigation for anything.

He would listen to the enhancements requested for the armoury, and Macradon would take mental notes, remembering what was needed. Damage over Time instead of Paralyze was also useful if that’s what you wanted, so Macradon wouldn’t really change any of that. Macradon understood that a Defender Familiar would be a good addition to this equipment, but that means she had to go find a familiar, which could take a while, but if Itzal is with her, Macradon wouldn’t really doubt their decisions. “Well, If I were you, I’d probably go for Mitigation on the Armor and get a damage familiar. Slap that thorns onto the shield and get paralyze on the sword instead of the bleed effect. At these early levels, damage over time is nearly non-existent with its measly 24 total damage, so having an offensive status effect like Paralyze would be better, as it ensure more safety than Bleed does.” he would say. “But if you want to follow your proposed build, I can make it today in no time” he said. 

@Hestia

i stand where i am and think on the proposals that Marcradon had given me. I think through the pros, and cons of everything in this deal. I decide right away i'll keep with a protection familiar. I think for a bit more and then ask.  Well you said the Bleed would not be good for these early levels. What about the later floors, and levels Macradon? Cause if they are more useful later i would rather get them now, and not have to do so later. So as much as i like the suggestions you have given me mister Macradon. I will have to respectfully decline them in favor of what i have chosen right now. I tell you with a small bow. Wishing to show respect to the person who will be spending time forging my armor that will help me survive in this game of death.

Macradon nod at the Girl’s decision, it was her gear after all. Listening to her reasoning, Macradon would come with what seemed like a clarification of a misunderstanding “It becomes more relevant in later tiers, so your Tier one equipment here isn’t gonna help you when you hit level 25, you’d have to get new gear by then” he said. “When you hit level 25, you need new gear, and that’s when Bleed will be relevant, as it scales through tier” explaining that a tier 1 weapon with bleed would be near to useless, while a Tier 2 bleed would be better “But if you want it now, I won’t stop you from doing it, you’re my client” he said.

@Hestia

ohh. I say with a nod of my head understanding now as i think for a bit more now seeing the reasoning behind Macradon's suggestion for my sword's enhancements. i ponder the choices of what would be best for myself at this moment.Know their could be several good choices to choose from. Hmmm then i guess maybe 1 paralyze. I pause to think on the last two that would be fitting for this. I think the last two would be damage only? I say after thinking for awhile. Cause i do need to be able to do some damage if i'm ever alone, and i'm in need to defend myself.  I tell Macradon after several minutes of thinking what would be the best fit for my last two slots.

Edited by Hestia

Macradon would nod and have everything listed before him, he would grab everything needed and begin to walk towards the door behind the counter leading down into his smithy. "Please take a seat or take a stroll while I'll be crafting your equipment, it might take a while, depending on how well this goes" he would say as he went down the stairs. He would ignite the furnace, place the tier 1 materials in front of him, readying his anvil and his hammer. Starting out with something familiar, Macradon would make the sword. A curved sword, it took just 2 tries to make the desired weapon. He would continue to making the armor, this was a bit more difficult than he had anticipated, taking him 5 tries. He would expend the last energy he had left to try to craft the shield, but it didn’t seem to work. “Alright, I’ll just have to try again” he said and began crafting once again, squeezing every drop of juice in him out.

Crafting on the 12th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3800/5120

Spoiler

9e76a849312a08b11ec35098c29864e9.png

a4a01bb660747e99d4816730190e9c2f.png

-10 T1 Materials
+3 Materials
+10 EXP

Edited by Macradon

I nod my head and tells you i'll just wait for my gear to be done. i tell you as i go over to one of the chairs, and sits done and waits for my armor and weapons to be crafted by you. I just smile happily in anticipation to see everything be completed. Wondering how it will look on me once it is completed being forged by you. I just grin knowing that it will protect me so i have no worries of that. Knowing it will protect me since it will be crafted by a friend of Itzal's.  With this thought i just wait on a seat for my things to be created unless suggested a more productive thing to do in my time of waiting.

Macradon would continue working on the crafts, he only had one item left to craft, and it was getting difficult to really get a grasp again, it should be easier for him to make these crafts by now, but it still seemed like it took way too long before he would get anything out of it. He had one thing left, a shield. He should be more than capable of taking good care of this, he thought that at least. It took him quite a while, 7 tries to be exact. That’s a lot of tries for getting a perfect craft, especially for a Perfect item, but that’s just how it was, it took its time.

Crafting on the 13th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3821/5120

Spoiler

c23a9f3eeb973018eb0c1bfdf49fb5db.png
3d94e5ac5131ce7460b41d715a620d94.png

-4 T2 Materials
+2 T2 Materials
+4 EXP

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Revial
ID: 89323
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-Handed curved sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 x Damage, 1 x Paralyze
Description: A black metal oxidized curved scimitar. The dark color of the blade contrast with the gold and brass hilt, shielding off for the knuckles and the front part of the hand. Two red garnets are embedded into the hilt, giving a classy prestigous feel to it. The hardwood handle is wrapped in tight purple silk, giving a comfortable feeling to the grip. Counterbalancing the tip-heavy sword is the hilt's end, ending in a flourish styled pommel. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Ruby Armor
ID: 89328
Roll: 12
Item Type: heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2 x Thorns, 1 x Recovery
Description: Red clothing sourced from the tailor's market, covering the torso and arm, layered underneath a breast- and backplate, a single pouldron, a gauntlet, tassets and full plate legs. The armor's entirity protects enough vulnurable areas, as well as having an offensive defense with its damage return enhancements.Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Twilight Shadow
ID: 89336
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Taunt
Description: The difference between night and day, when the two celestial bodies allign with each other. The shield is embued with hars sunlight and dim moonlight, giving it a heavenly glow when hit by incoming attacks. The gold etched outline is high carbon steel overlayed with a strong gold alloy, capable of takign good hits. The vibrant colors of the shield also helps distracting monsters the likes, pulling them towards the shield. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526657

Edited by Macradon

He would finish off the shield, finally done with it all, it took a few hours, and the usage of materials was also great, it would probably have been lower, but because of the recent hotfix in the game, crafting had been changed slightly. He would brush off the thought and grab everything he had made, the sword in a scabbard that matched, the clothes and armor in a linen bag and the shield in his hand. He would walk up the stairs and come out of the door, walking back into his shop. “Hey Hestia, I’m done with the items” he said and would place the brown linen bag on top of the counter, as well as the sword in its scabbard. Macradon would take the shield and hold it up, leaning the bottom tip on the counter itself. “Try it on and see if it’s what you want” he said and gestured her to take it on.

@Hestia