[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Macradon would smile and wave at his newest customer and do his usual greeting “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he would ask and await her response. Macradon would nod and say “Aye I can do this. Sure, I’ll contact you when it’s done”. He would venture down into his smithy to work on his newly acquired request. “Hm … quite the simple spear … but that spearhead does look peculiar, but it’s just like the sword I made for Zel back in the days, so it shouldn’t be that hard to make” Macradon thought and would work with his forge and anvil.

Crafting on the 13th of January
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

93e90fcaaf5fa15194b6e4d3666469f6.png

-3 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Silver Lance
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 111569
Roll: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage | Accuracy
Description: A plain spear with a wooden handle but added silver plating on the spear head.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=567561

Name: Zodiac Spear MK.1
ID: 111570
Roll: 11
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 DMG (+3 DMG)
Description: 

Spoiler

Image result for zodiac spear

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=567561

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having received a message about her item, Penelo moved back into the store and moved back up to the counter. Facing the man who was apparently not tall and 5'3 which in my opinion is an unfit height for the serious nature that Macradon emits, she would give him a smile. "Heya~ got a message that you finished it up!" Opening her menu, she would move into a trade window, placing in six materials. As he would place in the spear the trade would go through and be sent into her inventory. Equipping the item, the long spear would appear in her hand. The weight was unusual, telling her that if she ever wanted to use it she would have to practice. Giving the man a big smile she would say, "Thank you!" before turning and moving out of the shop. 

+1 Zodiac Spear MK.1
-6 Tier One Materials

• 2 weeks later...

It had been some time that Anemone had ventured into the areas of the Front Lines. The ever consuming question of 'will we ever get out of this death game?' seemed to be a persistent reminder that there were still people out there who did not fully understand the difficulty it was to achieve such a goal. Her pink eyes shaded from the white snow hair as she ventured into the forge. Macradon had been a teammate, a guildmate and friend. However, they both knew that Anemone, will she was still a newbie, probably didn't have what it took to be front line material. She would have chewed her bottom lip raw had it not been for a more private talk with the one man she cared for the most in her life, the one that was always persistent, always watching her, always guiding; God. After a series of nights of back and forth conversation, her faith was finally steeled and several weeks later she finally once again surfaced. The woman looked to her former guildmate and gave a gentle wave. No doubt she had heard of what happened in the Boss Raid and she did not know how to console such a man, she wrapped her hands around the Avacyn Wing necklace and spoke lightly. 

"I know it's been a little while since I have come out of my shop and...I probably should have been there more to help out. Maybe if I was there perhaps the others..." her voice shrank and her hands fidgeted around the necklace, her fingers curling ever so slightly over her necklace. She couldn't keep eye contact with him, but she tilted her head all the same and moved the long strands of hair from her eyes. "I am the last person to ever ask anything of you or to anyone, but if I am to be in the front lines, I will need something suitable to wear into battle. Perhaps a chest plate or something to help mitigate the damage....I have the plans here..." 

Name: Remembering the Fallen
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: All mitigation
Description: A simple chest plate that covers her torso, the metal is slimmer than bulkier standards for the petite woman. Although it is a slimmer item, it does not make it any less durable than the others. Anemone wears this to remember those who have fallen during the time in the game. Good people, bad people, they are all one people. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Walking around, tapping his chin, Jun made his way through the many shops that are opened on the first floor. He found himself staring at a blacksmithing shop, The Blazing Typhoon. "That name has some.. Energy.." He kept to himself, making his way inside the shop and walking over to the wooden counter. There was no one by the counter, but Jun pulled out his journal and placed down what he wanted his weapon to be like.

Spoiler

Name: Sacred Rose Sword
Item Type: One-Handed Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  [Damage] [Damage] [Bleed]
Description: A pure white sword inscribed with a blue rose at the center of the guard.

Jun pulled out a pouch filled with Col (500 Col) and placed it on the counter. "I hope this will do! I don't have much on me for now!" He waited for a blacksmith to come out and answer.

@Macradon

Macradon would rock back and forth in his rocking chair with Belphegor lying besides him. The Cerberus would quickly notice the sound and smell of someone he wasn’t familiar of, all three heads would perk up with their ears and look towards the entrance of the shop. Macradon would look over and prepare himself to greet the person. Despite Belphegor’s reaction, Macradon noticed that it was someone he knew. Macradon wasn’t wearing what he usually did, he wasn’t wearing his white red and gold, he was wearing black green and grey. Nothing like he used to, no guild insignia anywhere, all gone. The only thing that even looked like the old him back when his person knew him were his eyes and his air, still alabaster white and scarlet red eyes. @Anemone he said, a smile slowly showing “Good to see you’re still in one piece.” he said and would think of how long it has been since he last saw her, at least she knew what to do for now at least.

“Aye, it’s been quite a while … but whadya mean by the last?” Macradon would ask as he took a look at the plans for the armor for her. “Looks easy enough, I can probably make it within the day. You’re welcome to stay and play with Belphegor, or if you’d rather prefer sitting and waiting, you’re welcome to take a seat here, or maybe have some tea or coffee? You can take a stroll in my garden, Kairi should be home, so she could give you a tour.” Macradon would suggest to make Anemone more comfortable with the situation, she did seem somewhat stressed out. “Anyways, I’ll take care of this order” he said and would begin to walk towards his smithy and work.

While he was down in his shop, he heard the bell ring, he hadn’t even begun work yet, so why not come up and greet the customer @Jun. Walking up the stairs from his smithy up to his shoppe, Macradon would wave at the new customer and do his usual greeting for usual customers “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith for today. What can I do for you?” he would ask, but the answer was already on his counter. Looking over it, Macradon would make a small “Hmmm …” escape his lips. Looking over at the pouch, Macradon would shake his head “Unfortunately, this ain’t enough for anything in here. If you want a perfect Tier 1 item, 2400 Col or 4 Tier 1 Materials.” Macradon would say. “If you can cough up some more for payment, I might be able to finish your request today.” he said and went down into his smithy “I’ll be working on some requests in the meantime, no rush.” he would comment.

Crafting on the 26th of January

Spoiler

084ce9ff0d2ba1d4520e91bcab3389e6.png

-2 T2 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Remembering the Fallen
ID: 112073
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: All mitigation
Description: A simple chest plate that covers her torso, the metal is slimmer than bulkier standards for the petite woman. Although it is a slimmer item, it does not make it any less durable than the others. Anemone wears this to remember those who have fallen during the time in the game. Good people, bad people, they are all one people. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568051

Edited by Macradon

With a simple flick of her hand, the white ombre and pink hair fluttered off her shoulder and she took a seat. Macradon was still an imposing member of Aincrad's society, despite his warm and welcoming nature, she still found him and among everyone else rather intimidating. She had opted to stay and sit on the edge of her seat, her look was a little lost in space as she sat there, her hands in her lap and fidgeting. The many thoughts scouring through her mind made her tense and antsy as if she was unsure about how well she was going to do with being a support character for the Front Lines. No one really knew her save for a few faces she partied with. Those collection of thoughts were the summation of her anxiety, she knew she was just being used all that time ago but she felt like she was a needed place with the Knights of the Blood Oath, but it looked like Macradon and possibly the others were storing away their 'Coats.' A defeated sigh escaped her lips, her pink eyes traced his shop as the Cerberus looked to her all with six eyes. She made a silent gulp, the hell hound didn't seem to mind her presence, but she smiled at him anyway. She should look into getting a familiar as well, perhaps she wouldn't feel so lonely all the time. She didn't know if she really had any friends either. 

Her long fingers reached for the ends of her hair and she began to twist and curl them randomly, her eyes cast down at the floor while she waited. Her thoughts ever present at the forefront of her mind. 

Embarrassed by his actions, Jun quickly took the pouch of Col and swipes down for his menu. He taps onto the items menu and materializes four tier-one materials and plops them on the counter. "There you go! That should be enough to cover the payment for the sword!" He took a step back and smiled at the blacksmith. He took a long walk around the blacksmith shop, before turning over to the blacksmith. "You seem to have a lot of customers come by to request items from you. I do plan on being a regular here if you do not mind." He offers a smile, before turning back to examine the decor. This was the very first blacksmith shop he had seen sell high-level equipment and he was excited to look around the store longer than he should. Jun would take quick glances of the swords and armors but always came back to them to look at the high-quality detail.

@Macradon

Belphegor perkup as as he made all eye contact with Anemone. Slowly approaching while lightly sniffing the air around him, Belphegor would slowly approach her, like a normal dog wanting to meet someone new. The cerberus would try to see who this new person was, he hadn’t been in contact with many people, but it seemed that Macradon, his master, knew who this person was, so it was probably a good idea to get to know this one.

Macradon had finished Anemone’s order, and was on his way up to deliver it straight to her as it didn’t take that long. “Hey @Anemone, your chest plate’s ready” he would say and shuffle it over the counter to her. All the while, Macradon would accept the payment from the bluenette “Thanks, I’ll get to it right away” Macradon said and would venture back down into his smithy to work on the reuqest, but would reply before he reached the back door "Love to see you again later when you need more gear then" he replied.

Crafting on the 30th of January

Spoiler

714aee74e6283e659f984c1d8fd8a833.png

-3 T1 Mats

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Sacred Rose Sword
ID: 112218
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Sword
Enhancements:  [Damage] [Damage] [Bleed]
Description: A pure white sword inscribed with a blue rose at the center of the guard.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568191

Edited by Macradon

The Healer remained seated, her hands pressed firmly in her lap as the Cerberus was a little more curious about her than she was of it. The woman smiled, she was usually more energetic than this, but there just seemed to be an odd piece of puzzle attempting to fit itself in her life. She honestly didn't know exactly what to do about it all. She will have to seek guidance from Him and listen carefully when he speaks for His words are fragile and the very essence of a disturbance can shatter the words on the breeze. As she heard Macradon coming back from his forge, the woman stood up and took several steps forward and bowed her head in respect, "Thank you, Commander. Even if you do not see it, there is always a plan in motion for us." Anemone accepted the breastplate and retrofitted it to her avatar. With shine and sparkle, the item found it way over her chest giving her much more protection than previously before. "With this, I will honor those who had fallen and those who are to be remembered as all Heroes of Aincrad."

Anemone gave a small bow of her head once more and waved to his Familiar, with a smile on her face and pip in her step, the clutzy woman would find herself back into the streets of Aincrad and perhaps begin the next chapter of her own story. 

Walking back to this floor gave Hazado some ideas on doing, as he was making his way to a place he knew could help him get to things that he needed. He knew where and how could get him these items and He was ready to start this from this point as he made his way tot he Shop of Macradon. It was here he walked into the shop greeting Mac once again, "Good to see you open again Mac, It has been some time, I have not much time to chat sadly but I would like you to do some crafting for me if  you could," He said friendly as he stood there in his under armor waiting to see if he could be helped by the master blacksmith. As he then gave Mac the Col as he walked on his way to sit in the waiting area from the shop or looking around a bit more.

Name: Warner Horn Shield
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: MIT 2 | Paralyze 1
Description: A Long Green kite Shield with gold markings on the side running down all over the shield. In the middle of the shield sits a big horn almost one looking from a Rhino, around this horn sits Gold metal protection and some small sparks run down from the horn. The Horn itself curves a bit up to the air and seems to have some element of Shock to it. While around the horn sit the Golden markings if some fancy looking logos.

Name: Spinning Axe
Item Type: 1H Battle Axe
Enhancements: DMG 3
Description: A Gold and black handle with a red crystal-like Axe at the top, The Axe Curves in a nice half circle and seems to be as almost as big as the handle itself.

-9.600 col

As a new customer arrived in his shop, Macradon would wave at the familiar face “Oh hey, Hazado, wasn’t it? Good to see you too.” Macradon would reply and listen to what he had to say. Macradon would nod and yawn from the slow day “Aight, I can make this, won’t take long.” Macradon would say and take down the requests into his smithy through the back door where he would work on the shield and weapon. It seemed like an easy task, but the shield had shown itself to be quite the specialty and novelty thing, but he nailed both the requests in quick succession.

Crafting on the 7th of February

Spoiler

73775be5fcf05dd6056c5858b3cc5495.png

-5 T2 materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Warner Horn Shield
ID: 112426
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: MIT 2 | Paralyze 1
Description: A Long Green kite Shield with gold markings on the side running down all over the shield. In the middle of the shield sits a big horn almost one looking from a Rhino, around this horn sits Gold metal protection and some small sparks run down from the horn. The Horn itself curves a bit up to the air and seems to have some element of Shock to it. While around the horn sit the Golden markings if some fancy looking logos.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568391

Name: Spinning Axe
ID: 112427
Item Type: 1H Battle Axe
Enhancements: DMG 3
Description: A Gold and black handle with a red crystal-like Axe at the top, The Axe Curves in a nice half circle and seems to be as almost as big as the handle itself.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568391

Edited by Macradon

Waiting a bit Haz looked at some of the armors standing around here and there, sure it looked good but the armor he had now was the best he could get At the moment. It was nice to know someone as good as Macradon, sure there are a few other but Mac was surely the best around here and even higher floors. It was nice to know someone was looking out for the lower level players for sure and Mac was one. Haz was not sure he did hear the rumors right that Mac stopped with the frontlines. No matter that now Haz was on his way to help them at least this one or the next one. As it seems Mac was done crafting Haz made his way to the counter accepting the new items made for him and smiled friendly, "Thank you, Mac, I hope we meet again," He said leaving the shop.

+Warner Horn Shield
+
Spinning Axe

"Long time no see, Little Mac!" Arabelle greeted with a bright smile. She quickly procured a filled-out order form from her inventory and strode to the counter, handing it over to the blacksmith. Then the small purple-haired girl stepped back, cast a glance at the inside of the shop. Not much had changed since her first visit, and she found herself drawn to the master blacksmith's collection of huge battle axes. Part of her was tempted to ask him if she could take one out for a swing, but she figured those would be too unwieldy for someone her size anyway. It's totally different when it comes to cool-looking scythes, though! "It's not that the previous one wasn't good. I kind of just thought of a build more suited to a beginner DPS like me, that's all~! So, six materials when you're done crafting? Got an estimate on when it'll be done?"

Spoiler

Name: Shikama Dōji, Remastered
Item Type: Weapon (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Enhancements: 3 Damage
Description: [Image] A black scythe that is moderately larger than its wielder. A portion of its blade is tinted green. When a Sword Art is activated, the scythe's head glows a brighter hue of the same color. Grants a higher damage output when equipped.

@Macradon

Edited by Arabelle

While cleaning around his shop, a familiar face would arrive and greet Macradon. Turning towards the customer, Macradon would smile “Aye, been a while. What can I do for you today?” he asked and would await a reply. Nodding at Arabelle, Macradon would comment “Aye, that happens from time to time. Sometimes you just need to go through multiple iterations.” he said and would continue “Probably a few hours, give or take. I haven’t had much experience making big sickles like these, maybe once or twice. But it’s gonna be done within the day.” he would say and take the request down into his smithy and work on it.

Crafting on the 10th of February

Spoiler

9ba7e781f7caa40df883736841244e37.png

-6 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Butcher's Executioner
ID: 112561
Roll: 7
Enhancements: 1 Damage | 1 Bleed
Description: A two handed battle axe with a rectangular blade with blunt edges, applying sheer force to break bones, sever limb with force rather than cutting them of cleanly.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568547

Name: Shredding Edge
ID: 112563
Roll: 9
Enhancements: 2 Bleed   
Description: A two handed battle axe with a large main blade with a serrated edge, ripping its foes to shreds, inducing large gaping wounds. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=568547

Name: Hollow edge
ID: 112565
Roll: 7
Enhancements: 2 Damage
Description: A two handed battle axe with a hollow grind on both the main blade and the secondary blade. 

Name: Shikama Dōji, Remastered
ID: 112567
Enhancements: 3 Damage
Description: [Image] A black scythe that is moderately larger than its wielder. A portion of its blade is tinted green. When a Sword Art is activated, the scythe's head glows a brighter hue of the same color. Grants a higher damage output when equipped.

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

Crafting on the 5th of March

Spoiler

fb777c29c178e2bfbcf06cf2018780e7.png

-7 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: The Stinger
ID: 112968
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: A simple steel rapier with a golden basket hilt. Its precision weighet blade is perfect for strikes with high control from the wielder's part.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=569234

Edited by Macradon

Alec stepped into the Blacksmiths shop The Blazing Typhoon. He had heard very good things about this Blacksmith. Supposedly he was amazing at his craft which exactly what Alec needed. After his pitiful showings on his first few quests he needed an edge. He needed a weapon that would help him hit he had spent most of his last quest with his Battle Axe buried in the dirt. Not a good fighting style Alec lamented. As he stepped into the shop he eyed the weapons, armor and shields displayed prominently on the walls approvingly. It appeared he had heard right and this was the correct shop to find the Battel Axe he sought. He approached the counter and cleared his throat. "Good afternoon sir. I'd like to conscript you into making a one hand Battle Axe for me if you're willing. I'm still rather low level so Tier 1 is all I can handle but I'm looking for perfect quality if you're willing to spend some of your valuable time on."

Name: Mithril Battle Axe
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: One Hand Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy (2) / Dam (1)
Description: This one handed Battle Axe is made of an ultra light metal allows it to be swung with much greater precision than normal axes of its kind. The strange metal has a highly polished sheen and resembles quicksilver or mercury in its coloration. The unique Mithril metal used in the creation of this axe causes it to retain a sharper edge than other steel or irn variants.
Post Link: 

"I can pay in Col of Tier 1Materials, whichever your prefer. That is if you have the time to assist me in my request." Alec stated. As he stood looking to the Blacksmith patiently.

After working hard on the rapier that was seemingly too dificult for what he was used to, Macradon had to shine himself up after this disaster of a crafting session. In through the door of his Blacksmith Shop, Macradon would look over at a rather big man. Waving with his hand, Macradon would welcome the new guest and possible patron "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name's Macradon, I'll be your blacksmith for today, what can I do for you?" he would ask and await response. Nodding at the request, Macradon would reply "Aye, I can do that, shouldn't take too long. I'd rather be paid in materials, and in the long run it's going to be cheaper for you, since if you pay in materials you'll get a discount for your level, which is 25%. A perfect quality battle axe at first tier would end up costing you 6 tier one materials." Macradon would asy and promtply begin working on the battle axe.

Crafting on the 5th of March

Spoiler

85ba8eb1ff676c727c01050bc539369b.png

-3 T1 materials

Edited by Macradon

"Thank you very much." Alec replied to the Blacksmith. "Tier 1 Materials would be excellent." Alec moved off to the side of the shop so as not to be in the way should anyone else come in and want to approach he counter. He crossed his large arms across his chest and leaned casually in a corner nodding approvingly as he gazed at all the marvelous pieces displayed in the shop. This Blacksmith was more of an artist Alec realized as smiled, his gaze drifting over various pieces approvingly.

Crafting on the 7th of March

Spoiler

a2f63a5da02ab9bb908cc6b4fb2e9d8e.png

-3 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Mithril Battle Axe
ID: 113046
Item Type: One Hand Battle Axe
Enhancements: Accuracy (2) / Dam (1)
Description: This one handed Battle Axe is made of an ultra light metal allows it to be swung with much greater precision than normal axes of its kind. The strange metal has a highly polished sheen and resembles quicksilver or mercury in its coloration. The unique Mithril metal used in the creation of this axe causes it to retain a sharper edge than other steel or irn variants.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=569282

Edited by Macradon