[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

As the Blacksmith came walking out of his forge carrying the Mithril Battle Axe Alec couldn't help but stop and stare. The weapon was a thing of beauty and the sheer sight of it stole Alec's breath away. After a moment when he remembered to breath again a huge smile crept on to his face as his gaze lifted from the Mithril Battle Axe to the Blacksmith. "You Sir are truly an artist." Alec's deep voice resonated in admiration. "I believe the agreed upon price was 6 Tier 1 Materials. Was it not?" Alec asked as he swiped his inventory to open it. He selected the Tier 1 Materials and a small pile of ore appeared on to counter between them. "Thank you very much." Alec stated offering a handshake to seal the deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Symphony walks into the shop and looks around. "Woah," she gasps as she stares at all the weapons and shields on display. "So shiny!" She is absolutely absorbed with her reflection on a curved sword when she suddenly realizes that the shop keep is at the counter staring at her. 

"Oh, hello! Sorry about that. It was just so shiny and well... um," she stuttered, embarrassed. "Oh, right. I came here to make a request for my first weapon. I'm looking to have a dagger made with a black hilt and steel blade. Would you be able to make such a thing?", she asked hopefully while looking up at the blacksmith. 

Spoiler

Name: Stabby Stabby
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage, Damage, Paralyze
Description: The dagger has a smooth, black handle with grooves added for grip. The blade is about 10 inches in length. The steel of the blade gleams in the light menacingly. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Macradon would nod towards Alec and reply “Aye, 6 Tier 1 materials seems sufficient enough, and as it’s my listed price, that’s what we’re gonna go with.” Macradon said with a smile and concluded the transaction.

After his conversation with Alec, Macradon closed down his shop for a few days to take some days off and go hunt some more Phoenixes to get that loot drop. But as he got back to his shop and opened up its doors again, a possible new patron arrived. Waving and smiling at the possible customer, Macradon would do his usual greeting “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your Blacksmith today. What can I help you with?”. Macradon would smile and shake his head “No problem, no problem. They’re mirror-polished, so they’re supposed to be shiny, and I’m glad you find them so.” he replied and continued “Aye, sounds simple enough. You can take a seat and wait for me to finish it in a few minutes, or maybe you wanna take a stroll and come pick it up later, up to you.” Macradon said and went down into his smithy through the stair at the back door of the shop.

Crafting on the 21st of March
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

2c9763a50eb6b5a14cbc816910190749.png

-5 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Stabby Stabby
ID: 113584
Roll: 11
Enhancements: Damage, Damage, Paralyze
Description: The dagger has a smooth, black handle with grooves added for grip. The blade is about 10 inches in length. The steel of the blade gleams in the light menacingly. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=569974

Edited by Macradon

Symphony waited patiently and watched the blacksmith as he made her dagger, intrigued by the whole process. It seemed only minutes went buy and then suddenly the blacksmith had finished her weapon. Wow. He crafts so quickly and effortlessly. She stared in awe at his skill. 

She walked up to the counter where the weapon was sitting, ready and waiting. She picked it up and checked its balance. Her eyes lit up. "This is absolutely amazing quality! Thank you so much, Macradon!" she said as she smiled. She gave him 6 Tier 1 items as payment for the weapon and then skipped out the shop door happily twirling her weapon. 

Items removed: 6 Tier 1 materials

Items earned: 1 T1 perfect dagger <Stabby Stabby>

Alec again found himself walking into The Blazing Typhoon the Backsmith shop belonging to Macradon. Alec really liked it here the shop was very neat and orderly and the Balcksmith was incredibly helpful and a Master at his craft beyond a doubt! He had made Alec's Mithril Battle Axe and Alec felt it was time to get another piece made. He needed a new set of Heavy Armor. He had been using the Reinforced Heavy Iron Breastplate he had gotten in his initial Tank Package when he had started the game but now it was time to upgrade and he had a good idea what he was looking for and was sure that Macradon was the Blacksmith for the job. Alec stepped up to the counter and his perpetual scowl momentarily softened as have gave Macradon a large smile. "Hello again Sir." Alec deep baritone voice boomed as he reached out his hand to offer a firm handshake. "I can't say enough good things about the Mithril Axe you made me and I find myself in need of another piece if you have the time and inclination to help out a low level aspiring Tank? I need a new set of armor if you have the time." Alec asked 

Spoiler

Name: Adamantine Pauldrons
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT II, Recovery I
Description: These shoulder guards are made of a super dense metal that is resistant to nearly all damage. The metal is a deep green so dark as to appear black. They rest on top of the shoulders with straps that wrap from behind to secure the armor in the front and to a wide belt with a large metal disc that provides protection to the abdomen.
Post Link: 

Edited by Takalo

It hadn’t even been that long since this particular customer had visited Macradon’s blacksmith shop, and it was nice having a faithful customer that would keep showing up at his shop. It was pretty sad that everyone came to him for blacksmith work, but the competition might’ve been scared away because of Macradon’s unintentional monopoly, even after he raised his prices. As Alec walked into the shop, Macradon would wave and get up from his rocking chair “Hey, good to see you. What can I do for you today?” he asked Alec. Listening to the request, Macradon would nod and reply “I’ll have it done ASAP.” as he went down into his smithy to do the work.

Crafting on the 24th of March

Spoiler

144f907cafc9d549360e303168ccfc20.png

-6 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Adamantine Pauldrons
ID: 113711
Roll: 12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: MIT II, Recovery I
Description: These shoulder guards are made of a super dense metal that is resistant to nearly all damage. The metal is a deep green so dark as to appear black. They rest on top of the shoulders with straps that wrap from behind to secure the armor in the front and to a wide belt with a large metal disc that provides protection to the abdomen.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=570194

Edited by Macradon

"Thank you very much." Alec replied in his deep baritone voice as he looked over the heavy armor Macradon had just produced. Again Alec was impressed with the craftsmanship behind the piece he was looking at. "I saw you had a promotional deal going with an Alchemist. That's a very savvy way of drumming up business. I have my eye on of the shield's there but I need to level up a bit before I can seriously look at it. I thank you very much for making this armor in such a timely manner. You most definitely are a master of your crafting." With that Alec placed eight Tier 1 Materials on the counter and looked to Macradon. "I assume this should cover the costs of making it?" Alec asked as he reached to pick up the Adamantine Pauldron from the counter.

Delighted by his customer’s satisfaction, Macradon would smile and gladly accept the payment for his work. Looking at the contents, Macradon would shake his head at Alec @Takalo. “You got it wrong, this is too much.” Macradon said and would slide two materials back over the counter to his customer “The Beginner’s Discount is still in effect until you reach level 15.” Macradon said and pointed at the sign with the discount written on it “It’s not just a one time thing.” he said with a smile and returned the overshoot in estimate of payment, just so he didn’t rip off any customer.

< 2 T1 Mats sent back to Alec >

"I thank you." Alec replied in his deep rumbling baritone. "I had intended the two extra Materials as a tip to show my gratitude for your swift and expert service. I love the Mithril Battle Axe you made for me it's proven itsrlf time and again these last few days and if this new heavy armor is even half the craftsmanship of the last item you created for me. Which I can see it clearly is not with just an initial inspection then this heavy armor will prove itself even more invaluable to me and my survival than my axe. That Sir is why I offered the two extra Materials as a tip for your efforts and expertise."

Macradon would nod and smile, but would shake his head “I’m happy for you intention, but I’d rather not take any tip. I’ve already gotten a monopoly on the market for blacksmiths, and I don’t intend to hold it like this, I never intended to get a monopoly like this. It would be a “waste” to give me free materials for just doing my job, I would suggest keeping those two materials for something else in the future for you, it might come in handy when you don’t suddenly need 2 materials for a project” Macradon would reply, staying stern on not taking the tip from Alec @Takalo.

• 3 weeks later...

Entering into the shop he looks around for what he is going to have to use for the next floor boss raid as much as he would rather not having to get tier two armor to just junk it soon after when he hit tier three in a few levels. Though looking around the shop he eventually finds a pair of perfect gauntlets and examines it before nodding and taking it over towards the owner of the shop. macradon right? I heard the name at the meeting. I'll need these please if you can do that for me. here is the payment. He says as he hands the six mats over towards the man and than gives him a polite and curt nod of his head before making his way out of the shop once he is given the go ahead to do so as he fastens on the gauntlets and grins to himself since it's just enough to count.

Item being bought

Item Name: Second Chances
ID: 111358 | 111359 | 111360
Roll: LD:12 | LD:15 | LD:12
Tier: 2
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum II, Damage Mitigation I
Description: A pair of gauntlets made of thick iron plating with extra weight for increased force.

Payment: 6 T2 mats

Edited by Mars

Looking at a … rather unfamiliar face. Macradon would nod and wave at the new customer. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! Aye, name’s Macradon. What can I do for you?” he greeted and asked. As he saw the boy bring up one of his old stocked items, Macradon was curious as to how he had a Perfect T2 item laying about in his Rare stock. Either way than that, Macradon would nod and accept the payment. Looking at what he got, Macradon would take the exceeding materials and slide it back over the counter “Stocked items are only 5 Materials, you gave me one too many, you can have it back” Macradon said and handed both ownership of the gauntlets as well as the material to @Mars.

• 2 weeks later...

Clyde has heard about the blazing typhoon from passers by, his interest had piqued and he gave in. “I reckon I should check this shop out.” He walks in, removing his hat so as to not be rude. His spurs clink as he walks in and looks around the building. The general setup is a classy blacksmith shop, a man sits in the back and Clyde’s head tips towards him. “Why, you wouldn’t happen to be the proprietor of this establishment, would ya pardner?” He asks, moving over and filling out a request. After his request is complete he turns towards the owner and smiles, turning and walking out.

Spoiler
Name: Billy’s Last Ride
Enhancements: 2x Bleed, 1x Accuracy
Description: A Bowie knife with a stag handle and a sheathe made of rich red leather. The blade has a horse engraved on it and the pommel has a horseshoe engraved in. The handle has the name “Jessie” etched on it.

-6 T1 Mats

Usual day, a few customers as per the usual, but mostly silence, since Macradon was quick to make the crafts now that he had gotten a hang for it, being Grandmaster Blacksmith and all. A quite peculiar man would enter his shop today, someone he hasn’t seen before, nor has he heard anyone talk like him other than in exaggerated western movies, and that one game called Overhang or something. Macradon would nod, parsing the data that were sound waves of some kind of language sent towards him, he would think of what it could mean and reply “Yeah, I am the owner. Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. Name’s Macradon. What can I do for you?” he asked. Looking at the request, Macradon would nod “Should be an easy job. Will contact you when it’s ready for pickup.” he would say and go down to work on the dagger.

Crafting on the 25th of April

Spoiler

image.png.8e8c546b1b5c29911fc2c34063134fa4.png

-T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Billy’s Last Ride
ID: 115372
Enhancements: 2x Bleed, 1x Accuracy
Description: A Bowie knife with a stag handle and a sheathe made of rich red leather. The blade has a horse engraved on it and the pommel has a horseshoe engraved in. The handle has the name “Jessie” etched on it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572425

Edited by Macradon

Clyde enters the shop, having heard his item was completed. His hat comes off and his southern accent comes out, “I’ll be damned, you creative types sure work fast.” He walks over, handing the man a pouch of materials and gabbing the dagger. His hand pulls the sheathe off of the blade and he examines the engraving with an intent gaze. The sheathe moves over to his belt and he smiles. “I might just have to become a regular.” He smiles towards the shop owner with his country boy charisma taking control. “Well, thank ya fer the tennessee tickler, I’ll be on my way now.” He steps out of the shop and into the town once again.

-Obtained: <<Billy’s Last Ride>>

Weapons on the walls, suits of armor, an ordinary wooden counter; exactly how it was described in the books she used to read. Mishiro would never get used to these types of places. She spared a few more moments to look around, taking particular interest in the shields the blacksmith had on display, before she approached the counter and handed over a filled-out order form. "Good day. With that discount, that should be... 6 tier one materials." She opened a trade window and sent over the payment. "A player named Arabelle recommended me to this blacksmith, and she told me to say she should be coming along to pay for her order soon."

"I hope she didn't keep you waiting for too long." The girl offered a polite nod as she stepped back and closed her menus. "Should I come back for it later?"

Spoiler

Tag: @Macradon

Order

Name: Tenebris Nix
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 3 Mitigation
Description: [Image] Interlocking black iron plates held together with cloth and mesh, and combat boots of the same color and material. The main armor piece covers the user's torso and is especially cold to the touch. Reduces the damage taken by the user. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Payment

6 T1 Mats -- Sent!

Edited by Mishiro

A new customer had appeared in his shop who had been recommended by someone. It wasn't unusual for that to be the kind of exposure of his shop. He found it a little bit sad, that his shop was the one getting this much attention, he'd rather have the smaller shops get some more love, so they could grow and make some competition. Right now, Macradon was in a pseudo monopoly of the Blacksmith market, and he even tried to get rid of the monopoly by raising his prices to discourage people from using his shop but it didn't stop people from coming in anyways. Macradon would try not to think of that and focus at the tasks at hand. Smiling at the newcomer, Macradon would wave and say "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. The name's Macradon, how can I help you?" he would greet and ask. Macradon would nod his head "Aye, 6 materials for a single perfect request. And yes, it has been quite a while since she ordered her big sickle thingy, but it's not like I'm going broke because of a single payment." he said with a smile and took the request order down into his smithy to do his work.

Crafting on the 26th of April

Spoiler

image.png.705842acf8ee8e757f087a4516228f66.png

-4 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Tenebris Nix
ID: 115385
Enhancements: 3 Mitigation
Description: [Image] Interlocking black iron plates held together with cloth and mesh, and combat boots of the same color and material. The main armor piece covers the user's torso and is especially cold to the touch. Reduces the damage taken by the user. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572477

Edited by Macradon

The friendly-looking blacksmith took her order and disappeared to the back room. The sound of a hammer striking against an anvil could then be heard. Unsure of what to do, Mishiro lingered around the shop. She approached a breastplate hung up on a wooden stand and examined it, gently bumping her knuckles against the material. It looked heavy and difficult to move in. The girl glanced at the door leading to the back room - he was still working - and she turned back to the armor piece and pressed an option with the icon of a magnifying glass. Two slots of Mitigation. The set she ordered offered her more slots of Mitigation, but more than anything, she had designed it (with the help of Arabelle) to allow for mobility. It only covered her torso, the sheets of iron were thin and broke off at parts where it was then held together by a combination of cloth and a mesh-like material that was the same color as the iron. It looked altogether indecent, but it was light as it could possibly be.

She held a high level of respect for tanks who could fight in the more restrictive (but significantly stronger) types of heavy armor.

Macradon came back to the shop with her order. Her form briefly shimmered white as she equipped the armor set, and she examined her reflection with a hand mirror from her inventory. It fit her well, weighed her down slightly - but it wasn't as heavy as she was expecting. He was a master craftsman, indeed. Mishiro turned back to the blacksmith. "It's exactly how I described it. Thank you."

The girl pulled a large coat over her new armor and left the shop.

Spoiler

Claiming:

Name: Tenebris Nix
ID: 115385
Enhancements: 3 Mitigation
Description: [Image] Interlocking black iron plates held together with cloth and mesh, and combat boots of the same color and material. The main armor piece covers the user's torso and is especially cold to the touch. Reduces the damage taken by the user. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572477

Edited by Mishiro

"I am so sorry! I was planning to pick up all of my orders from this smithy and some other shop on the same day, but the other shop hasn't even finished my order yet, so I just forgot." The small purple-haired girl clapped her gloved hands together in an apologetic gesture and gave a cute smile. Arabelle quickly brought up her trade window and sent the long-due payment over, and once the transaction was done, she took a few steps back from the counter to admire her new scythe. It was just as pretty as her last one, and just as easy to wield, too. "Lovely as always. Well, you've got the Easter boss to thank for reminding me. You're taking it too, right? Good luck on your quest~."

Spoiler

Claiming:

Name: Shikama Dōji, Remastered
ID: 112567
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Enhancements: 3 Damage
Description: [Image] A black scythe that is moderately larger than its wielder. A portion of its blade is tinted green. When a Sword Art is activated, the scythe's head glows a brighter hue of the same color. Grants a higher damage output when equipped.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=568547

Payment:

6 T1 Materials -- Sent!!

Edited by Arabelle

Kirbs gleefully entered the shop and looked around wistfully. Boy, when was the last time she had come here? Now that she thought about it, had she ever even come here? She deadpanned as she walked over to Macradon. "Hellllllo, fair sir." She grinned happily before making her way to fill a request form. Once she finished, she gave him a small shrug and smiled. "No rush or anything but just message me ASAP when you finish it. I'll pay you back when I come back and get it too," she said one last time before waving goodbye and leaving the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Aftershock
Item Type: Weapon- 2H Spear 
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Description: A crimson and narrow spear with a thin but sharp and large blade that has a hint of a pale yellow shade. Gold swirls down and around the spear. A similar but smaller blade is placed at the butt of the spear, equally as lethal. A red ribbon is tied around near the blade of the spear. Once in battle, small sparks of white and yellow electricity emit from the spear. 

@Macradon