Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: DMG, DMG, DMG
Description:  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A person who lives fully is prepared to die at any time 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Kityuisa entered the Blazing Typhoon for the very first time. It really was has lovely as she had heard. Instantly seeing the pile of request forms, Kityuisa walked forward and filled one out. She had it completed and turned to hand it to the blacksmith, "Hello! I was wondering if you would be so kind as to complete a request for me. I need a new dagger..." She looked down at her current dagger, "One that's a bit better than the one I have already..." Kityuisa grinned, "I'll pay the full price in mats but also add a little col on the side. As a thank you for all your hard work! And I'll pay you now rather than when I pick up the item!" 

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something … was going on … a sudden surge in activity in Macradon’s shop, at first it was just Alec working in his apprenticeship as usual, but now people also came into his shop, which began to get crowded, somehow. A girl wandered into his shop, ready to place a request, Macradon greeted as usual, accepted the request and walked over to the back door of his shop to hand it over to @Alec “Alec, your first order has arrived! Show them how much you have learned!” Macradon said as he sent Alec to work on the order. Shortly after that, another person entered his shop “Oh, hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, what can I do for you today?” he would ask and listen. Macradon would bow his head lightly for the forward payment, which felt nice for a change “Thank you very much, I’ll see to it as fast as I can. Though I’ll have my apprentice take a look at it first, then I’ll work with it if he can’t do it.” Macradon said and went down into his smithy to accompany Alec “Another request already popped in, seems like you’ll be busy. While working on these requests, I’ll reimburse the cost for you to craft them, since it would make the most sense for me to not have you use too much of your own resources for my business.” Macradon said with a smile to his apprentice.

As Alec was just setting up for another day of practicing his Blacksmithing the door to Macradon's shop opened and someone Alec couldn't see or hear clearly from his position in the forge came in and spoke with Macradon. As his mentor stepped from the shop into the forge Alec perked up and looked to the other man. As his mentor told him he had an order and Alec would be filling it Alec's eyes brightened and a smile quickly spread across his face he listened carefully then walked over the piece of paper Macradon had pinned up and looked at the information nodding as he read the request. Alec quickly sketched the two handed battle axe outing his own hand to get the feel for what he about to build. When Alec was ready he pulled a Material out of his inventory and placed it in the Combi Forge to heat. Once it was ready Alec removed it with his tongs and began working on the axe, but in his exuberance Alec quickly ruined the material he was working with. With a disgruntled sigh Alec angrily flung the ruined Material into the slag pile and placed another Material into the forge to heat. Once the Material was ready Alec removed it and began working on creating a battle axe but shortly after he began he ruined his second attempt as well. Disgruntled Alec tossed the ruined Material over his shoulder and into the slag pile also. With a heavy sigh Alec removed a third Material which he began working and had to place back into the Combi Forge two more times to before he ran out of time crafting and was forced to stop for the day with a heavy breath and a vowed to return tomorrow to forge that Material into the Battle Axe that was requested.

-2 T1 Materials

(I posted wrong in the roller I was trying to make a requested T1 2 H Battle Axe)

Spoiler

Rank 4
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [4-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Roll: 118970

CD: 1 (Critical Fail)

LD: 13

EXP: 6

Roll: 118971

CD: 2 (Fail)

LD: 9

Roll: 118972

CD: 5

LD: 9+3=12 (Salvage)

EXP: 7

Roll: 118973

LD: 9+3=12 (Salvage)

Roll: 118974

LD: 7+3=10 (Salvage)

TOTAL EXP: 133/159

Edited by Alec

Crafting on the 15th of July
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

image.png.3dea12d1551cd66c62c5b542e3d21585.png

-8 Materials
Sent 2 T1 materials to @Alec

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Blind Justice 
ID: 119036
Roll: 11
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe
Enhancements: Bleed | Bleed | Paralyze
Description: A long haft out of the redwood curving to the user at the blunt end of the haft. The Axe itself is a big bearded axe made out of silver metal, with the carving of a skull on both sides. On the Haft are ruins saying, Unjust killer.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=576148

Name: Death's Grip
ID: 119038
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: DMG, DMG, DMG
Description:  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A person who lives fully is prepared to die at any time 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=576148

Edited by Macradon

Alec entered the shop of his mentor Macradon and quickly made his way to the back and the forge located there with a grim look of determination set into his stern features and his perpetual scowl. Once Alec reached the forge he began setting up his work station for his day of crafting. Once he was ready he placed the Tier 1 Material he had been working on yesterday into the Combi Forge to reheat. Once the Material was ready Alec removed it and began working on his spear head again but shortly into his work his thoughts wandered and his arm faltered and he ruined the piece he was creating causing him to add it to the growing slag pile he had created here in his mentors forge. Alec reached into his inventory and removed another Tier 1 Material which he placed into the forge to heat. Once the Material was ready Alec pulled it out and began working again. During the process Alec was forced to reheat the Material two more times before he set it aside and walked over to the drawing board to sketch out an idea he had been mulling over in his head for a Battle Axe. Once he had drawn the weapon he removed a Tier 2 Material and placed it into the forge to heat. Once it was ready Alec removed it and began to work creating a Battle Axe. Once he completed Alec quenched the axe and placed it on the work bench to show his mentor as soon as he saw him.

Spoiler

Rank 4
    [2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [4-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Roll: 119094

CD: 2 (Fail)

LD: 20

Roll: 119095

LD: 18+3=21 (Salvage)

Roll: 119096

CD: 4

LD: 10+3=13 (Salvage)

Roll: 119097

CD: 6

LD: 12+3=15 (Salvage)

Roll: 119098

CD: 10 (Rare)

EXP: 10

TOTAL EXP: 170/159 - Rank 5 - 170/319

-1 T1 Material & -1 T2 Material

Spoiler

Name: Forearm Axe
Your Rank: 4
ID: 119098
Roll: 10
Item Type: One Hand Battle Axe
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: DMG, DMG
Description: Worn on the forearm like a buckler, this weapon consists of a large, double-bladed axe on either end of a bracer with a spike protruding perpendicularly from the upper sheath . This weapon is particularly formidable in close-quarter fighting.

Post Link: 

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Alec

Alec reached the Blacksmith shop of his mentor Macradon and let himself inside quietly so as not to disturb anyone and made his way to the forge at the back of the shop. Once Alec arrived he began setting up his work station and placed his Obsidian Anvil next to Macradon's and with a few deep breaths set to work for the day. Alec removed a Tier 1 Material he had been working on and placed it in the Combi Forge to heat as he picked up his hammer of choice and waited on the Material within the forge. Once the Material had reached a workable temperature Alec removed it and began hammering it upon his anvil. Alec worked the Material for some time placing it back within the forge two more times before and errant hammer swing destroyed yet another piece Alec had tried to create. With growl Alec flung the ruined Material into the slag pile and reached into his inventory to find another one. Alec placed the Material I to the forge to heat as he stepped over to the drawing board to continue working on an idea he had for a Tier 2 Battle Axe he wanted to create. Unfortunately Alec got too into his drawing and calculations be and accidently overheated the Material turning it into useless slurry that he had to skin out of the forge before he could continue. With a sigh Alec placed yet another Material into the forge to heat once it was ready he pulled it out and began working on the piece quickly creating a spear head that was if uncommon quality. Alec quenched the spear tip and set it aside for Macradon's inspection. With the day nearing it's end Alec opened his inventory and selected a Tier 2 Material which he heated within the forge Alec began working on the Battle Axe he had envisioned and as the day wore out Alec was forced to stop his work and set the Material aside for another time.

Spoiler

Rank 5
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)

· Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP 

· Salvage crafts: +2 EXP 

· Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP 

· Rare crafts: +5 EXP 

· Perfect crafts: +8 EXP 

Roll: 119166

CD: 3

LD: 20+3=23 (Salvage)

Roll: 119167

LD: 17+3=20 (Salvage)

Roll: 119168

CD: 2 (Fail) -1 Material

LD: 15

Roll: 119169

CD: 2 (Fail) -1 Material

LD: 10

Roll: 119170

CD: 8 (Uncommon) -1 Material

LD: 2

EXP: 8

Roll: 119171

LD: 4+3=7 (Salvage)

TOTAL EXP: 216/319

Edited by Alec

"Good day," An greeted cheerfully upon entering the shop. She looked around the items on display rather impassively; weapons and armor never really did pique her interest despite being in a game where a large part of its system depended on the use and knowledge of the indicated. All she needed was a rapier - and later on, a shield to complete her build - and she trusted that with enough practice, she would eventually become accustomed to using one. Finding none that fit her level and desired enhancements, she approached the stack of request forms on the counter and quickly filled it out. 

"Here you go. Just make it light and functional; that's all I really need." She handed her completed order form to whoever was tending the shop, along with her payment in Col. "I'll be staying in this floor 'til the order's completed, so send a PM to 'Andromeda' when you're done. It's spelled the same way the constellation is. See you!"

The silver-haired player left the establishment and hummed to herself as she mentally ticked off another item on her checklist.

Spoiler

Name: Dawn
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: [x3] Damage
Description: [reference] Marking the first steps of a young adventurer's new journey. A rapier that is rather plain in every aspect except for its elegant swept hilt made of brass.

- 2,400 Col -- sent!!

Edited by Andromeda

As a new customer walked into his shop, Macradon would stand up from his chair and stand upright to greet the newcomer “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, and what can I do for you?” he greeted and asked, awaiting an answer. Macradon nodded at the request, it was quite basic, and it seemed to be working, so no worries there “I’ll contact you when it’s done.” Macradon said and took the request down into his smithy through the backdoor “Hey @Alec! There’s a new request, let’s see if you can do this one!” Macradon said to his apprentice.

As Alec was in the back of his mentors Blacksmith shop setting up his work space for the day he heard to sound of the front door of the shop opening and a custom come in. Alec's ears perked up as he strained to listen to what was said. The voices were muffled but one was definitely a female so Alec anxiously awaited his mentors arrival and his chance to try and fill the order. When Macradon arrived in to forge with the order Alec happily set to work working on the piece. It appeared the customer wanted a Rapier that had a very sharp edge to it so Alec pulled out a piece of Tier 1 Material and set to work. His first attempt came very close but the edge just wasn't quite sharp enough to fit the customers order so he set it aside and began again. 

His next piece he had to reheat once because of the metal cooling too fast when he was done the blade was barely worth a practice blade so he set it aside in the not keeping pile. His next attempt also yield a Rapier barely worth being classified as a practice blade. Alec stopped and took several deep breaths to calm himself and focus on the pure fact of making a blade. Alec took another piece of ore out and set it to heat as he began working the Material he placed it back into the forge to soften it up before continuing to work on it. In the end he came up with another very nice Rapier but it didn't quite meet the request so Alex set it aside. Perhaps two of these would find a home some day Alec thought to himself as he turned to his mentor. "I'm sorry I came close but the two worth keeping just quite good enough for the order. I'll keep working on improving." The large man stated in his deep baritone rumble.

Spoiler

Rank 5

Roll: 119878

CD: 10 (Rare) -1 T1 Mat

LD: 4

Roll: 119879

LD: 9+3=11 (Salvage)

Roll: 119880

CD: 8 (Uncommon) -1 T1 Mat

LD: 5

Roll: 119882

CD: 9 (Uncommon) -1 T1 Mat

LD: 3

Roll: 119883

LD: 13+3=16 (Salvage)

Roll: 119884

CD: 11 (Rare) -1 T1 Mat

LD: 15

TOTAL EXP: 266/319

-4 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Needle

Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: 119878
Enhancements: DAM II
Description: This Rapier has a razor sharp edge able to pierce all but the most hardened surfaces.
Post Link: 

Spoiler

Name: Blade of Serpent
Your Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 119884
Enhancements: ACC II
Description: This Rapier is incredibly agile and allows the wielder to perform lightning fast maneuvers and attacks, the basket appears to be serpent fangs covering the hand.
Post Link: 

Edited by Alec

Crafting on the 24h of July

Spoiler

78ab7abb2df66691a262b2597c00bf6b.png

-3 T1 Materials
-6 T1 Materials to @Alec

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Dawn
ID: 119890
Enhancements: [x3] Damage
Description: [reference] Marking the first steps of a young adventurer's new journey. A rapier that is rather plain in every aspect except for its elegant swept hilt made of brass.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=577335

Edited by Macradon

She had just gotten up this morning and was eager to have some shopping to do. She had finally decided she wanted to go out and start exploring this world and not stay enslaved to her own fear any longer. Of course, if she wanted to do that, she was going to need some gear first. Her second stop was a blacksmith. She was still unsure what weapon would suit her best, so she had quite the time eyeing different weapons. After settling on trying out the spear, she placed her order with the crafter. With her orders placed, she decided to go exploring while she waited on crafters to finish her requests.

Spoiler

Requesting one perfect: (6 materials with beginners discount)

Name: Assault Spear of Guiding
Item Type: 2HAS
Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: A simple assault spear that guides the players' hand towards it target

After one request, another was already set up to him within a short times notice. Greeting the newcomer, Macradon would wave and say “Hello, and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon. What can I do for you?” he asked and listened. Though, there wasn’t really much to listen to, all he was given was the order request filled out. Macradon shrugged and went down to @Alec “Another request’s in house. Take a shot and show me your process.” Macradon said and waited to see what the blacksmith apprentice was capable of while his mentor stood besides him and observed his actions.

Another day had begun and found himself in the forge of his mentor's shop The Blazing Typhoon. Alec was setting up the forge for another day spent working in his chosen craft and perfecting his skills at Blacksmithing. As he warmed up the forge and set out his tools for the days work he placed his Obsidian Anvil next to his mentors. As he waited for the forge to be ready he pulled out his drafting supplies and continued his drafting of an idea he had for a Battle Axe unlike anyone here had ever seen when he heard the sound of Macradon's shop door opening. Alec smiled to himself as he thought about how busy they'd been lately, that was good both for himself and his mentor to boot. When Macradon came to the back with an order and the news he was going to watching Alec craft this piece the large man took a steadying breath and swallowed as he nodded his head. Here goes he thought getting critiqued by my boss. As he pulled out a piece of Material and placed it into the forge to heat. When the Material was ready he removed it with his tongs and set to work nearly instantly ruining the piece. With a sigh he tossed to slag into the pile and removed another Material. As Alec began to work this one he ended up forming it into a spear head that was practice blade quality at best. Alec wasn't used to this much scrutiny and it was a little never racking to be honest. Alec rolled his shoulders and took a deep breath as he removed a third piece of Material and set it to heat. Once it was heated he removed it and in no time at all he quenched the spear head and stated slack jawed at his first complete success. With a wide doofy grin of shock and amazement Alec turned and presented his first Perfect piece to his mentor for appraisal.

Spoiler

Rank 5
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Roll: 119961

CD: 2 (Fail) -1 T1 Mat

Roll: 119962

LD: 1

Roll: 119963

CD: 12 (Perfect!!!) -1 T1 Mat

LD: 19

EXP: 13

Roll: 120045

CD: 7 (Uncommon) -1 T2 Mat

Roll: 120046

CD: 9 (Uncommon) -1 T2 Mat

LD: 14

Roll: 120047

LD: 5+3=8 (Salvage)

TOTAL EXP: 316/319

Spoiler

Name: Assault Spear of Guiding
ID: 119963
Item Type: 2HAS
Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: A simple assault spear that guides the players' hand towards it target
Post Link: 

-3 T1 Materials

-2 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

Having received a message that let her know her order at the blacksmith's was complete, she went over there as quickly as she could. She accepted the item in a shocked silence. Quietly thanking the crafter, she paid for the item and made her way out of the shop itself. The weapon was beautiful, and she was unsure if she was even fit to be wielding it. Though she had always had a slight interest in trying to learn some martial art, her family would never had allowed a lady to do such a thing. But now, she was free from them. She just had to get the confidence to be able to actually use the weapon.

Claimed Assault Spear of Guiding

Sending 6 T1 Mats to Macradon

Hei was about to do one of his friends a favour, as she needed a new weapon, but she had not enough money to order one herself. Besides that, Hei wanted to surprise her with the weapon, so he choose the player he had heard off that was the best smith around and made his way to Macradon's shop.
Once he entered the shop he greeted the smith that was behind his counter with a smile and took one of the order forms to fill it in with all the information. Once he was done he handed it over and said "Hey Macradon, I got this order for you. I don't have the mats to pay for it, so here is the col for it. It would be really nice if you could finish it soon. I want to surprise someone with it."

Name: Jawbreaker
Item Type: One Handed Warhammer
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: 2 ACC, 1 DMG
Description: A heavy Warhammer that looks like a Jawbreaker Candy that is attached to a candycane as it's hilt

2400 col to Macradon

His shop was full of noise again from his apprentice working down in the workshop while Macradon sat at the desk of the shop part of his Smithy. At one point, another customer entered. Waving at the customer, Macradon would smile and greet a person he hadn’t seen in a long time. “Oh hai, Hei! Long time no see! What can I do for you today?” Macradon asked and listened “Hm, it shouldn’t take that long, a day at most, but my apprentice will do the first few tries before I take over, but it will be done as soon as I usually do, so no worries!” Macradon replied and went down to his smithy to contact his apprentice “Alec, we got a new request, and it's a weapon you haven’t tried making yet!”.

As Alec's mentor walked into the back and announced another order the larger man would smile and open up his inventory to remove a Material to begin the process. Alec would begin by removing a Tier 1 Material and placing it within Macradon's Combi Forge to heat. When the Material was ready Alec removed it with his tongs and set to work creating a War Hammer. Alec's first attempt was a successful hammer but nowhere near good enough to present to a customer, so Alec began the process again. 

His second attempt yielded a pretty nice hammer it had the added weight the customer wanted but lacked the finesse they were asking for so Alec set it aside for later use. Alec removed another Material and set about the process again. He worked this piece meticulously and was forced to reheat it twice before the weapon was completed but again was nowhere near the quality he required so he placed it into the practice weapon pile. Alec removed his last Material of the day and began to work trying to focus on the accuracy and finesse the customer had asked for but in the end the weapon was very agile but lacked the sheer crushing wright the customer had requested. " I'm sorry." The large man offered to his mentor. I came close twice. But both pieces were lacking. I managed to achieve the wright requested here and this one I focused on the finesse and maneuverability but I fell short on the weight requested. You were right again as usual. War Hammers are a tricky but of crafting but I'm close." The large man said firmly.

Spoiler

Rank 5
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Roll: 120293

LD: 7

Roll: 120294

LD: 14

Roll: 120295

LD: 19+3=22 (Salvage)

Roll: 120296

LD: 15+3=18 (Salvage)

Roll: 120297

CD: 7 (Uncommon) -1 T1 Mat

Roll: 120298

LD: 1

TOTAL EXP: 366/319 - Rank 6 - Mentor Blacksmith: 366/639

-4 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Adamantine Warhammer
ID: 120294
Item Type: One Handed Warhammer
Enhancements: 2 DMG
Description: This ultra heavy Warhammer is designed to smash and crush all lesser forms of protection mangling all but the most reinforced armors and surfaces.
Post Link: 

Name: Mithril Warhammer
ID: 
Roll: 
Enhancements: 2 ACC
Description: This One Handed Warhammer is incredibly agile and light weight. Allowing the wielder to quickly alter its course and trajectory mid swing.
Post Link: 

Edited by Alec

Crafting on the 29th of July

Spoiler

3913cdb598ebb13a2a61b755196e2ae4.png

-1 T1 Material
-6 T1 Materials sent to Alec

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Jawbreaker
ID: 120302
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: 2 ACC, 1 DMG
Description: A heavy Warhammer that looks like a Jawbreaker Candy that is attached to a candycane as it's hilt
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=577863

Edited by Macradon

Alec had recently finished a quest with a young woman named Kirbs who had sprung a very fatherly nerve within him. She had been so happy and excited and told him about she was going to be the Flower Girl for a big brother type of hers here Sey. Alec remembered Sey from his Dungeon run with him and Hestia. Alec very much wanted to do something nice for the young woman and for Sey as well so Alec began to ponder and decided that since the young woman had just attained Tier 2 and was going to be in a place of prominent viewing for Sey’s wedding he should craft her a new weapon which she could display proudly and was both deadly and elegant. Alec began removing Tier 2 Materials from his inventory one at a time and working them. Time after time the large man failed at crafting a weapon truly worthy of being shown off at such a prominent occasion. Finally Alec was able to craft a beautiful weapon which still had some room for improvement and Alec knew just what needed to be done to finish the weapon, so he set it aside and left the shop with another mission on his mind.

Spoiler

Rank 6
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 120334

LD: 10

Roll: 120335

CD: 1 (Critical Fail) -1 T2 Mat

LD: 16

Roll: 120337

LD: 20

Roll: 120338

CD: 2 (Fail) -1 T2 Mat

LD: 13

Roll: 120339

CD: 10 (Rare) -1 T2 Mat

LD: 2

Roll: 120340

LD: 5+3=8 (Salvage)

Roll: 120341

CD: 6 (Uncommon) -1 T2 Mat

TOTAL EXP: 417/639 Rank 6 Mentor

Spoiler

Name: Rose Thorn
Your Rank: 6
ID: 120339
Roll: 10
Item Type: Two Hand Assault Spear
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Paralyze II
Description: This large Assault Spear takes two hands to wield. The blade looks like a giant thorn off of a rose stem and has a high chance of Paralyzing those it strikes. The haft is made from Rosewood and has a reddish tint. There a tiny flowers of all styles engraved down the entire length of the haft. If you look close enough you can see a tiny inscription carved discreetly into the haft. "Ever Flower Girl deserves a new weapon."
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=577913

-6 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

Bahr peeked into the windows of the shop, examining a few of the items that were on display for passersby. Ornate and complex armor that seemed to have good ratings, accompanied by a plethora of strong looking weapons. Bahr unsheathed his own sword and gazed down upon it, eyes narrowing. Since his first day in Aincrad, he had used the same weapon - the Minor Oculus. It wasn't a fancy blade, by any means, but it had been reliable. The idea of leaving it behind for a newer weapon made him feel somewhat dirty, as though committing a betrayal against his current weapon somehow. Having just advanced to Tier 2, he hardly had a choice in the matter. 

He entered the shop, sauntering up to the front counter where Macradon sat waiting. A smug smirk on his face, he took a bow before speaking. "As promised, I'm here. Getting to Tier 2 was a breeze," he bragged, placing his sword on the counter. "I know you said there's something you wanted to discuss with me once I got this far along, but I want to talk business first. I'd like to put in a commission for a better weapon. This one is fine and all, but I'm going to need something a bit better if I plan on tackling any of the higher quests. I was thinking I could go with something similar, just maybe with an extra slot of damage."