[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Alec was setting up the forge in the back of the Blazing Typhoon as he once again heard the tinkle of the bell at the front door to his mentors shop. As he finished his preparations for the day Alec looked up when his friend and mentor stepped back into the forge. Alec nodded as he listened to his mentors instructions before setting to work on the order of two shields shaped like parasols. That was a really weird order the large man thought to himself. He had never seen another Player using a parasol shaped shield before. That was a very distinctive item he thought as he made a mental note to himself to keep an eye out for such a Player in the future. As he set to work on the order. It took Alec half the day before he was able to come up with a shield worth more than a practice shield. Frustrated Alec set the one semi successful shield aside for later consideration. As he took out some more Materials to continue trying. After trying for close to the end of the day Alec finally produced a second shield worth keeping which he also set for later consideration before failing to produce a worth while item and wrapping up the day on a sour note and cleaning up disgruntled and irritated with himself and his failure.

Spoiler

Rank 7
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP 

· Salvage crafts: +2 EXP 

· Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP 

· Rare crafts: +5 EXP 

· Perfect crafts: +8 EXP 

Roll: 124176

CD: 4+2=5 (Salvage)

LD: 11+3=14 (Salvage)

EXP: 7

Roll: 124177

CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 6+3=9

EXP: 8

Roll: 114178

CD: 1 (Critical Fail) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 14+3=17

EXP: 6

Roll: 114179

CD: 9+1=10 (Rare) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 15+3=18

EXP: 10

Roll: 124180

CD: 4+1=5 (Salvage) 

LD: 1+3=4 (Failed Salvage) -1 T3 Mat

EXP: 7

Roll: 124181

CD: 6+1=7 (Uncommon) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 14+3=17

Roll: 124182

CD: 8+1=9 (Rare) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 1+3=4

EXP: 10

Roll: 114183

CD: 6+1=7 (Uncommon) -1 T3 Mat

LD: 9+3=12

TOTAL EXP:  724+64=788/1279 - High Mentor (8 Crafts per day)

-7 T3 Materials

Edited by Alec
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though his apprentice had been on his journey to the challenges of Olympus, Macradon had thought of going himself, and it would be quite the journey for him, but he would do it when it was the shoulder season for crafting, probably only have a weekend closed, or maybe just have Alec run the shop while he was away. It was quite the crafts Alec was instructed to make, and Macradon fully understood why the umbrella shield was so … difficult to manufacture, it was such and odd thing to make. As Alec finished his session of crafting, Macradon came down to the furnace and anvil and worked on it himself and tried to teach Alec even more about crafting intricate shapes and designs.

Crafting on the 18th of September
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

089433cefdad5dbb3e6d281d14cc74fa.png

-3 T3 Mats
-7 T3 Mats sent to @Alec

Items crafted

Spoiler

Name: Silk parasol
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 124312
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT 3
Description: The silk of this parasol is woven around the metal frame such that blows easily glance off of it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=582313

Name: Conductive Parasol
ID: 124314
Roll: 11
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: MIT 1, REC 2
Description: A parasol woven from a special conductive fabric that converts the heat energy of the sun.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=582313

Edited by Macradon

Neo simply nodded at the greeting, acknowledging it was in fact her. There was no need ot hide her identity, she was still herself. But there was something underneath that that made it hard to tell if it truly was her or not. Once the order was complete, Neo claimed the parasols for herself. Though Macradon mentioned he would get his apprentice to work on it, she just smiled, seeing the craftsmanship was clearly his own. Shadow would've had an interesting remark, but Neo knew the design was difficult. Walking out of the shop, Neo was now ready to face whatever challenges came her way.

Itmes Received:

Spoiler

Silk Parasol
Conductive Parasol

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Name: Armads
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two-Handed Battleaxe
Tier: 2
Quality: :Perfect
Enhancements: 3 DMG
Description: Lightning arcs from the blade of this axe, the sound of thunder can be heard when swung.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Oscar wanted to change builds. The Katana had long since lost its luster. Although he was happy with the single-target damage, the AoE damage left much to be desired. He could go without Iai considering that he rarely used it. In fact, the only time that it had even been remotely useful was during his battle with the Sea Wyvern. It sat there, unused and unwanted. He wanted a weapon where he didn't have to trade much single-target damage for his AoE. Therefore, the Two-Handed Battleaxe was the ideal candidate. He walked into the Blazing Typhoon, the smithy he had frequented since he began his career in Aincrad and place the order. "Alright Macradon. Work your magic. Papa needs a new axe!"

Wavin his hand at the incoming patron, the Grandmaster Blacksmith would welcome the customer “Hey Oscar, come to get an upgraded Katana?” he asked but was confronted with something else. “Well then, if that’s the case you want an axe over a Katana, it’s all up to you.” he said with a smile and took the request down into his smithy. Alec was busy with some errands, so Macradon would be the one to craft for this request, trying to get it done as fast as he could without rushing through the job and wasting too much energy and resources on it.

Crafting on the 8th of Spooktober

Spoiler

372fc45b1c25dca713c882e6e7873778.png

-11 T2 Mats

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Armads
ID: 125376
Roll: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Battleaxe
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 DMG
Description: Lightning arcs from the blade of this axe, the sound of thunder can be heard when swung.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=583124

Edited by Macradon

Oscar didn't leave the shop while Mac worked. It was quite something to watch a grandmaster craftsman do his thing. Even though Lady Luck wasn't on his side, Oscar was content with a rare axe. Big Chungus was only a placeholder for the time being. And now that he had a new weapon to accompany his new build, he was ready to take on that Quest Bahr mentioned to get it upgraded. "Thanks boss. I really appreciate you making this for me."

Oscar hefted the axe, getting used to the weight. It was much heavier than a katana by a wide margin. But he had a feeling all those winters of chopping wood would come in real handy pretty soon. He equipped the axe right away and headed out of the shop. He was bound for Floor Four and one of the only remaining quests he had there.

• 2 weeks later...

The blonde walked into the shop that he did not figure he would be in again for quite some time. He would have gone to a newer blacksmith, but he trusted Macradon to be able to craft a perfect piece of what he wanted. He needed to actually get a Katana that could deal the output that was needed. Smiling to the blacksmith he would write a slip and hand it to the man. "It was nice to see you Macradon. If you could craft this for me, that would be great. Thank you!" With that, Jon would step back and let the blacksmith do his work. 

Name: Raikiri
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: DMG III
Description: Related image

It was a slow day, Macradon had had his time to relax and kick back after returning from his standoff with Hephaestus, and now things were … slowing down. Now that he would have an easier time doing stuff … people didn’t come to ask about doing stuff … That went on until someone familiar walked into the Blazing Typhoon. When the small bell and the entrance rang as Morgenstern entered the shop, Macradon got up from his chair behind the counter to greet the friend “Hey Morg, what can I do for you today?” he asked. “Huh, Sword and Board to Greatsword to Katana, quite the change in tastes I see.” he said jokingly as he walked towards the backdoor to his smithy “I’ll have it done in a jiffy.” he said and began working.

Crafting on the 23rd of Spooktober

image.png.3b318edb7cdbae05f5c462f8f99c21b6.png

-1 T3 Material

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Raikiri
ID: 126658
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: DMG III
Description: https://img2.cgtrader.com/items/2093962/ad94bf9d8a/zenitsu-agatsuma-sword-demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-sword-3d-model-stl.jpg
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=583898

Edited by Macradon

As Macradon brought up the fact that he had switched weapons twice now, he would nod. It was true he used to have the one handed weapon. There was nothing wrong with either weapon that he had given up, but he was going to master the katana next. As Macradon would hand him the weapon he would peer down the blade. Smooth and sleek, a master craft. He stepped away, slicing the blade in a clean downward swipe. As the <<Bialas Bindings>> reacted a tendril of electricity was seen. He sheathed the weapon and added it to his side. "Thanks Mac. You can have all my Tier 2 and 3 mats for it." Sending them to the man he would smile and wave on his way back. "See you around" 

It had been nighttime for a while now, but it was time for the Morning Star to return and light it up. 

+ Raikiri

Joanne walked up to the counter and presented a custom order to the blacksmith. "Hello, sir. I have a request for a custom shield. I would like it to have a nice silver sheen with a hawk emblem on the front." She smiled. "The hawk is the symbol of my family," she explained. She placed the order in front of him. "I would like the perfect quality with 2 Thorn enchantment and 1 Regen enchantment." She paused and thought about it for a moment, making sure that her order was exactly what she wanted and needed. She nodded her head. "Yes, this should do nicely. I'm sure your work will look lovely when I come to pick it up." 

She then looked at his display of items and spotted a piece of armor she wanted. "Oh! I would also like the Tier 1 armor called "Heaven's Embrace" behind you." 

She placed a sack of 10 materials on the counter in front of her. "Here is your payment up front. This should be enough when applying the 25% discount to the purchase. Just let me know when the order is finished. Thank you very much! Oh, and am I able to take the suit of armor with me now?" 

Spoiler

Name: Hawk
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 2 Thorn, 1 REGEN
Description: [The shield is a shiny, polished silver color with a hawk on the front. 

Another day going by like that. After some time, the amount of hype around his shop had slowly dwindled down again, which was nice, but a bit of a waste because of his newly acquired gear. The bell at the door rang as a new customer entered the shop. Getting up from his chair, Macradon would wave and greet the new customer “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, and I’ll be your blacksmith today. What can I do for you?”. “So a family crest embedded on the shield, sounds like a classical thing to do. And thank you very much.” he replied with a broad smile to her request and praise. Looking over at the armor she wanted, Macradon nodded “Sure thing. You can take it, you’ve already paid for it” he said to @Joanne “I’ll contact you when it’s finished.” he said and went down into his smithy to work.

Crafting on the 29th of Spooktober

Spoiler

image.png.cd6a774e3b84a17f4271dcf073953d86.png

-2 T1 Materials
-3 T3 Materials

Items crafted

Spoiler

Name: Hawk
ID: 127312
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 2 Thorn, 1 REGEN
Description: The shield is a shiny, polished silver color with a hawk on the front. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=584421

Name: Grand Skypiercer II
ID: 127317
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +1 Taunt / +2 Paralyze
Description: A weapon that looks like the more sword-like version of a glaive. Half of the weapon was similar to a dark blue two-handed sword, while the other half was an extended handle with a small dagger-sized point at the end. Continuing his usual theme, the weapon seems to have drawn inspiration from the Grand Blade. The only unique distinction is that the bladed edges of the sword possess a jagged appearance akin to a lightning bolt.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=584421

Edited by Macradon

Joanne had received a message that Macrodon had finished her shield. She quickly finished her lunch and headed over to his shop. Upon opening the door and entering into the room, she saw her shield sitting right at the counter, looking brilliant and polished. She had quickly grabbed her armor from before and now equipped it. She equipped the shield as well. The two looked absolutely stunning together. 

Joanne turned to face the blacksmith and said, "Thank you so much! These are skillfully made and should protect me without fail." She smiled and waved back as she walked out of the shop, ready to test out her new armor and shield. 

"Geeze that was quick."

It felt like only a few moments ago that Calrex was conversing with Macradon that he got a notification that his weapon was ready. Clothed in his casual attire he entered into the shop, giving a wave to the young blacksmith as his blue peregrine falcon familiar flew to perch on a nearby shelf, "Hey Mac, got your message. Looks like you're busy so I'll make it quick."

"I was probably just going to use it on my current version of the weapon anyway. Hopefully it gets put to good use."

With a few swipes on his menu the Leviathan Scale he had obtained from the most recent boss raid appeared in his hand as he placed it on the counter, retrieving the Grand Skypiercer II and adding it to his inventory, "Thanks again for the quick exchange. Best get moving, so I'll catch you around."

The long one-handed spear vanished into space as he gave a wave before exiting back out, Roc swooping over to land on his shoulder while the Ultramarine Knight took his exit.

Spoiler

- Leviathan Scale

+ Grand Skypiercer II

Minako wandered around the first floor, trying to find a shop that she could get some gear commissioned at a store. Using her naginata reminded her of an action figurine she had received a long time ago, back when she first started streaming. It was the first gift she had received from a fan, and it meant a lot to her. In this fantasy game, why focus on trying to be herself, when she can adopt the persona of something else? She didn't have to meek, shy, and afraid. She could be anyone she wanted to be, in time at least. And after all, clothes made the woman.
She entered the shop and quickly bounded to the counter to fill out the custom request form. Filling out details, and even accompanying it with a few doodles. "This please." She said, handing the slips of paper to the blacksmith with a smile on her face.

Spoiler

Name: Wyrm's Calling Armor
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: [Heavy Momentum - Heavy Momentum - Recovery]
Description: A tight-fitting 

Name: Wyvern's Circlet
Enhancements: [Recovery - Mitigation - Mitigation]
Description: A circlet that can clip under a pair of barrettes. Bears an 'XIII' symbol.

Another slow day on another slow session of work. Macradon enjoying most of his free time, days go by with nothing, and then suddenly other days you had multiple requests to do, it was weird, but also nice not to have a constant stream of work to do, because that could get infuriating very fast. Today was one of those days where he had to work, because the door to the shop opened up and rang the small bell. Getting up from his rocking chair, Macradon waved at the customer and greeted “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, what can I do for you today?” he asked and waited. “I can do that.” he said and took the doodles down to his smithy “It’ll be done in a few hours, I’ll contact you.” he said and began working.

Crafting on the 1st of November

Spoiler

image.png.a56548b83d7163fdc76e4727173c719d.png

-6 T1 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Wyrm's Calling Armor
ID: 127767
Enhancements: [Heavy Momentum - Heavy Momentum - Recovery]
Description: A tight-fitting 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=584954

Name: Wyvern's Circlet
ID: 127769
Roll: 12+1=12(13)
Enhancements: [Recovery - Mitigation - Mitigation]
Description: A circlet that can clip under a pair of barrettes. Bears an 'XIII' symbol.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=584954

Edited by Macradon

Minako scampered back into the humble shop, the smell of coals burning and the warmth of the area was a fair chance to the cold winds outside. "Hi, Macradon!" Minako said happily standing at the counter. "I got your message, I assume they're finished now yeah?" She asked, ready to pay. She scooped up the items and equipped them immediately. "Wow! I look just like her!" She exclaimed as she jumped up and down, giving the armor a twirl. "Thank you, Mac! It's everything I could dream of!" She exclaimed again. She now had the means to better defend herself, and the means to be the person she wanted to be.

-Picked up Wyrms Calling and Wyverns Circlet

Wow! How did I not noticed this shop over here, this is on the first floor too...! Nora quietly opens the shop's door and steps in. She takes a look around, the entire place was decorated tastefully too. She has heard that the blacksmith here is really high ranking, and she was hoping that he could crafted an armor for her, but she's feeling a little skittish just being here. "Hello...? Hi there, my name is Nora, and I was wondering if you can make this for me?" She leaves a request form onto the table.

Item Name: Nightmare

Profession: Blacksmith

Roll ID:  [Leave Blank]

Roll Result: [Leave Blank]

Tier: T1

Enhancements: Thorn/Mit/Mit

Description: A dark heavy chest armor made out of grey steel plate that covers over a black dress with white underside, the dress is teared at the end. A small black coat covers over the shoulder area which is also teared at the end. The dress is flavoured only.

dc62871bc8fe611b9f4f7357968f6a17.jpg

@Macradon

Edited by Nora

The bell rang when the door to his shop was opened, someone had entered his shop. Standing up from his chair behind the counter, Macradon would wave at the customer and greet “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith for today. What can I do for you?” he asked and waited for a response. He received a request for a piece of heavy armor, which didn’t seem too difficult to make “Looks like I’ll be able to do this no problem. Give me a few hours and it’ll be ready for pickup. You can wait here or take a stroll and I’ll contact you.” he said and went down into his smithy to work.

Crafting on the 9th of November

Spoiler

image.png.4ad47d801fa8a5b63b91f4b2e0f703bb.png

-1 T1 Material

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Item Name: Nightmare
Roll ID:   128439
Roll Result: 11+1=12
Enhancements: Thorn/Mit/Mit
Description: A dark heavy chest armor made out of grey steel plate that covers over a black dress with white underside, the dress is teared at the end. A small black coat covers over the shoulder area which is also teared at the end. The dress is flavoured only. Image.
Post link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=585920

Edited by Macradon

"Hi there Macradon! Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking my orders. I was hoping to upgrade my weapons and armors to get ready for some quests too. If you are available, could you craft this one for me as well? Thank you so much!"

Item Name: Houou
Roll ID:  [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Odachi
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Bleed/Bleed/Paralysis 
Description: A dark red odachi with a black sheath. There are small red ropes tied onto the sheath for decoration purposes.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

@Macradon

Edited by Nora

Not long after crafting the girls armor, the young customer arrived back at Macradon’s shop once again. “Well hello and welcome back. What can I do for you today?” he asked and listened “Alight, that should be easy enough to make.” he said and took the request down into his shop to work on it. “Odachi … I think Baldur mentioned it once … it’s a katana type weapon.” he thought to himself as he reviewed the request down in his smithy “Should be easy enough.” he mumbled and began working on the request, it shouldn’t take too long to work with.

Crafting on the 11th of November

Spoiler

image.png.0447402386b0a62302eaaa80c650985f.png

-1 T1 Material

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Item Name: Houou
Roll ID:  128742
Roll Result: 10+1=11
Item Type: Odachi
Tier: T1
Enhancements: Bleed/Bleed/Paralysis 
Description: A dark red odachi with a black sheath. There are small red ropes tied onto the sheath for decoration purposes.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=586229

Edited by Macradon