[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Like customers do, they come for the wares one would produce, and so it was with blacksmiths as well, since crafting armor and weaponry usually took its time. This first today to come and get their stuff was Simmone “Oh hey, Simmone was it? You left a letter, so I just crafted it since you already paid. Your request has been fulfilled, here they are.” he said and sent them over in a transaction window. “Glad to have your patronage.” he said as a thanks.

Spoiler

Name: Auric Sol
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 136470
Roll Result: 12+1=12(13)
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage | Damage | Damage
Description: A blade of bright yellow, seeming to absorb the sunlight when drawn underneath the solar star. Comprised of Solarite, a metal of golden hue akin to Mythril is extremely light allowing freedom of movement. This sword is designed for two hands or one depending on its wielder, aptly referred to as a hand and a half blade. It lacks embellishment, the pommel and crossguard plain and unassuming. A weapon for action, not for valor. (+6 Base Damage)
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=597658

Name: Swordsman's Gauntlet
Roll ID: 136471
Roll Result: 11+1=12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation | Mitigation | Mitigation
Description: A simple unassumed plate gauntlet designed for the left arm, from the tips of the fingers to a rounded pauldron near the neck covering the shoulder. Given its plain, although beautifully simplistic silver gleaming polished plates, it's noticeable that the piece has been designed to leave no breaks or gaps near the outside of the arm for some purpose. This does not restrict the user's movement but is curious still as in most instances such seamless coverage is unnecessary. (+54 Damage Mitigation)
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=597658

Name: Dragoon's Ascent
Roll ID: 136472
Roll Result: 12+1=12(13)
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Description: A simple glaive, a bit embellished but not to the extent of reducing is effectiveness. Its edge has been honed to a razor point, to give it the ability to cut through most hides and armor. Simple and functional polished steel attached to a dark would handle, a perfect weapon for an upstart to learn to use this polearm. (+3 Base Damage)

Name: Demon's Gaze
Roll ID: 136474
Roll Result: 10+1=11
Item Type: Katana
Description: A folded steel katana, no adornments of note just practical application. The smith's capability is what comes to eye on this blade, the point and edge easy to maintain and can cut clean with ease. The blade in its entirety maintains its polish despite user wear, again referring to the forger's skill. (+3 Base Damage)

The next to arrive was Oscar, he hadn’t been doing much for the hotdog boy, but it was fine “You’re welcome, I’ll come by soon enough.” he said to the man and waved farewell.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Thank you, Ser for your work. These seem to match the specifications, I appreciate your attention to detail." Simmone remarked with a soft sway in her tongue. Collecting what was completed, seeming the time outmatching the quantity she wondered how and if she would be capable of such a yield from her own profession. Items in hand and taking to the door to see Oscar blare through, visibly out of breath. Not knowing this was the very cook she had been frequenting as of late, took no notice of him giving a small nod to Macradon given his current boom of business.

"You hadn't your name though, I suppose I will retrieve it from you the next time I swing by." Simmone speaks with a soft giggle and exits the building with subtle tones of sulfur.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Name: Icewall
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: MIT 3
Description: A large white and gold kite shield meant to protect the user's entire front side. There are hints of blue around the trim of the shield that give the shiny aegis an illusion of looking like it was made of hard, glacial ice.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

The pink paladin walked boldly through the door to Macradon's shop. She had already been here once and met the man named Macradon on one of the higher floors to help protect the Aincrad Trading Post. He was a strong player and thankfully, his shop was so welcoming to newcomers with the discount. She was still eligible for it and since she was close to buying Battle Healing she would soon not need the enchantment for health regeneration. She walked up to the counter and set her old shield upon it.

"Oi, Kajiya-san. Nice to see you again. Firstly, I would like to thank you for the amazing armor you set me up with when I started my leveling. Which brings me to my second note, I need to update my build slightly. You see, an enhancement I'm using interferes with a better skill. I've heard that they don't stack together, so I would just like to get a new shield with different enhancements." She took time to fill the request form as she spoke and handed it off to the blacksmith upon completion.

“Hm?” he asked into the air as the bell to his shop door rang. Looking over his desk, the pink paladin came into his shop once again. “Oh hey, it’s you again. What can I help you with today?” he asked and listened to her request. “Glad to hear that you enjoy my crafts, and I understand your update in preferences, I’ll see to it.” he said and accepted the request order. He took it down into his shop and began working. Another shield, slightly different from the other, but should be just as easy to craft. A few tries was all it took for the grandmaster blacksmith to get it done.

Crafting on the 25th of March
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

image.png

-3 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Icewall
ID: 138727
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: MIT 3
Description: A large white and gold kite shield meant to protect the user's entire front side. There are hints of blue around the trim of the shield that give the shiny aegis an illusion of looking like it was made of hard, glacial ice.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=600338

It was just one of those days again, nothing better to do and mostly needed to get started again. Its been a while to the last time I got here and now I think I probably need some items to make myself better in combat as well. I knew the perfect place to go to and knowing where and how to get there was easy. Walking into the store I greeted an all to well-known man, one of the best blacksmiths in the game. "Heyo Macradon, I hope I ain't bothering you too much by asking you if you could make an item for me, two to be honest," I said to him and showing him the design and of the armour.

-Gives 16 T2 Mats

Name: Omos Guard
Enhancements: Mit 3
Description: This Heavy armour piece is a silver-like metal markings of fire. The metal goes around the right arm and shoulder of the player, giving the player some protection on their weapon arm.

Name: Flaming Heart
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum 2, Recovery 1
Description: The Armour is made of a silver-like metal with red markings of fire. The Armour is placed in front of the chest of the user guarding the player's chest.

Crafting on the 28th of March

Spoiler

image.png

-8 T2 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Omos Guard
ID:  138834
Roll: 12
Enhancements: Mit 3
Description: This Heavy armour piece is a silver-like metal markings of fire. The metal goes around the right arm and shoulder of the player, giving the player some protection on their weapon arm.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=600494

Name: Flaming Heart
ID: 138838
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum 2, Recovery 1
Description: The Armour is made of a silver-like metal with red markings of fire. The Armour is placed in front of the chest of the user guarding the player's chest.Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=600494

Hinatao was doing some chores, helping out for the most part. Then her supervisor said, “Well that’s all I need you for right now. Why don’t you come back later and we’ll see what else I have in store for you. For now, I need you to go over to the smith’s place across the street. Go browse around and see what you like. I know it’s not part of your official orders but you’ve got nothing better to do than watch me so I might as well put you to good use.”

That was why Hinatao was in this shop. She just now noticed that it was the same shop that someone had told her to visit just the other day. It was called the blazing typhoon and she found a request form that had a bunch of info on it. She wondered what it must be like to be able to afford equipment like this, but she had a feeling that these people might have a discount for newbies at combat like herself. She’d fill out the form nicely then hand it in to whoever happened to be manning the table.

Name: Pokey Dagger
Item Type: Dagger
Tier:1

Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: [Give the item a description]

Macradon sat slouched over his counter from boredom and exhaustion, he was getting closer and closer to just falling asleep and taking a nap in his shop, fortunately the bell of the entrance freshened him up as he tried to straighten his back and looked at who was entering. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon!” he said to the possible new patron “The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith for today, what can I help you with?” he asked and awaited the request to be made. “A Perfect Dagger, I could do that easily. You can wait here or take a stroll and I’ll contact you when the item’s done.” he instructed and went down into his smithy to work.

Crafting on the 5th of April

Spoiler

image.png

-2 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Pokey Dagger
ID:
Description: A basic dagger made from pristine materials, ready for usage against the lower floor's challenges.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=601252

Waiting a bit in the shop as Macradon was crafting the gear for me. its been a time from the last time I have getting out and about but I think it's about time to get stuff going. Wating for a bit longer it seemed It didn't take long at all as Mac came back to the door and seemed to have My items ready to go.  "Thank you Macradon, Maybe I come and ask you for a favour once in a while, Planning to start up Smithing as well," I said to him as I smiled. As I left the shop on my way to do my own things again.

Omos Guard, Flaming Heart

Edited by Azhoda
  • 3 weeks later...

Misplaced post, placing it here for Hinatao

“All this searching has got me tired,” Hinata admitted to herself when she scooped up another batch. She walked over to the nearest town and decided to take a break. She went to the shop that she had visited long ago and wondered if there were any things worth buying here. She browsed around and for some reason someone looked at her like she was expected to do something. She walked over and asked, “why are you looking at me like that?” but then she realized that the person she was talking to wasn’t looking at her at all. “Oh,” she’d say, “nevermind.” Then she would just browse some wares and try to pass some time. Not all her time could be spent gathering after all. Sometimes you had to take a break and enjoy the simpler things in life, if it got simpler than just walking around and picking stuff off the ground. “Oh yeah, I’m here to get a dagger,” she’d realize. She ran up to the clerk and accept her completed dagger and added it to her inventory.

-claiming the pickup of this dagger-

Name: Pokey Dagger
ID:
Description: A basic dagger made from pristine materials, ready for usage against the lower floor's challenges.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=601252

Alec had been away a long while and he felt horrible about it. He had promised his mentor when Macradon had agreed to begin training him that he wouldn’t up and disappear on the other man and that’s exactly what he’d done to his friend and mentor and Alec felt horrible about it!! Thankfully Mac hadn’t changed any of the locks on his forge since Alec’s untimely disappearance. With a guilty conscience the large man let himself into the forge through the back door and began the process of warming the forge and setting up his work station. Setting out his Obsidian anvil and laying his hammer on the bench as he brought out a stack of mats and prepared for a long days work ahead of him. He had some ideas and was ready to start crafting again!! It had been far too long in his own opinion the man thought as he set to work on a piece of Heavy Armor.

Equipped Items:

Spoiler

» Obsidian Anvil
Name: Obsidian Anvil
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID:  47084
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Ambition.
Description: A hardened anvil that will take many million hits before denting the slightest, one of the best tools for a blacksmith to have.

Hephestus's Hammer (+1 CD)

Name: Luck Stone

Your Profession: Artisan
ID: 117668
Roll: 12
Item Type: Trinkets
Tier: 1
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: This small stone is made from a crystal clear unknown material and contains a perfect four leaf clover encased within its depths.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r5-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=574528

HOUSING BENEFITS:

Rested:

-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Relaxed: 

Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Filling:

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Squeaky Clean: 

The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Item Stash:

+1 Battle Ready Item Inventory slot

Tasty:

Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.

Col Stash: 

+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Advanced Training: 

+2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Working:

+2 EXP per crafting attempt

Aincrad Trading Post:

Col Deposit:
+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Lucrative"
Buff Effect: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Spoiler

DAY 16: (4/24/20)

Rank 7
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

· Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP 

· Salvage crafts: +2 EXP 

· Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP 

· Rare crafts: +5 EXP 

· Perfect crafts: +8 EXP 

Roll: 143938

CD: 8+1=9 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 10+3=13

EXP: 5+5=10 EXP

Roll: 143939

CD: 3+1=4

LD: 16+3=19 (Salvage Materials)

EXP: 2+5=7 EXP

Roll: 143940

CD: 11+1=12 (PERFECT!!) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 2+3=5

EXP: 8+5=13 EXP

Roll: 143943

CD: 4+1=5 

LD: 14+3=17 (Salvage Materials)

Roll: 143950

CD: 12+1=13 (PERFECT!!!) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 5+3=8

EXP: 8+5=13 EXP

Roll: 143951

CD: 4+1=5

LD: 12+3=15 (Salavage Materials)

Roll: 143952

CD: 1+1=2 (FAIL) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 16+3=19

EXP: 1+5=6 EXP

Roll: 143953

CD: 10+1=11 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 13+3=16

+73 EXP

TOTAL EXP:  724+73=797/1279 - High Mentor (8 Crafts per day)

-5 T3 Mats

Spoiler

Item Name: Reinforced Steel Plate Armor

Profession: Blacksmith

Roll ID: 143940
Roll Result: CD:11+1=12 / LD: 2+3=5

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Tier: 3

Enhancements: Mitigation III

Description: A set of plate armor, nearly identical in appearance to the standard set that players might obtain from their 'beginner packages'. What sets this piece apart from the others is in the details; intricate engravings line the chestplate's edges, and its crafter's signature (a blocky A) has been imbued into a corner.

Post Link: 

Spoiler

Item Name: Energizing Eclipse Armor

Roll ID: 143950
Roll Result: CD: 12+1=13 / LD: 5+3=8

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: Mitigation I / Recovery II 

Description: This heavy armor piece is made from a heavy black material with red accents to define the lines and curves of the wearer. The breast plate is little more than a heavily reinforced bra with red accents flowing along the curves and a pair of greaves which are little more than an armored bikini bottom also with red accents along the sides of the piece.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=604797

Edited by Alec

Spoiler

» Obsidian Anvil
Description: A hardened anvil that will take many million hits before denting the slightest, one of the best tools for a blacksmith to have.

Description: This small stone is made from a crystal clear unknown material and contains a perfect four leaf clover encased within its depths.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r5-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=574528

HOUSING BENEFITS:

Rested:

-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Relaxed: 

Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Filling:

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Squeaky Clean: 

The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)

Item Stash:

Tasty:

Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.

Col Stash: 

Advanced Training: 

Working:

+2 EXP per crafting attempt

Aincrad Trading Post:

Col Deposit:
+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Lucrative"
Buff Effect: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Spoiler

DAY 17: (4/30/20)

Rank 8
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 6+)
    [5-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 145128

CD: 9+1=10

LD: 8+3=11 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

EXP: 5+5=10 EXP

Roll: 145129

CD: 7+1=8 

LD: 8+3=11 (Uncommon) (-1 T3 Mat)

EXP: 3+5=8 EXP

Roll: 145130

CD: 2+1=3 (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 1+3=4 (No Slavage)

EXP: 2+5=7 EXP

Roll: 145131

CD: 9+1=10 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 17+3=20

Roll: 145132

CD: 10+1=11 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 18+3=21

Roll: 145133

CD: 12 (Perfect) (-1 T3 Mat)

LD: 17

EXP: 8+5=13 EXP

Roll: 145135

CD: 2+1=3 

LD: 7+3=10 (Salvage)

Roll: 145136

CD: 9+1=10

LD: 20+3=23 (Rare) (-1 T3 Mat)

EXP:  5+5=10 EXP

+75 EXP

TOTAL EXP:  797+75=872/1279 - High Mentor (8 Crafts per day)

-7 T3 Mats

Spoiler

Item Name: Ancient Battle Axe

Roll ID: 145133
Roll Result: 

CD: 12 (Perfect) (-1 T3 Mat) LD: 17

Item Type: One Hand Battle Axe

Enhancements: Damage III

Description: This Battle Axe is extremely deadly and holds an edge that never dulls. The axe heads are engraved with ancient Celtic knot work patterns. 

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=605678

Edited by Alec

She looked down at the various NPCs as she walked through the area to make sure that nothing was amiss. She said, “oh, I don’t know, they just do this when I get excited,” she said to a passerby who thought she was looking suspicious. She continued after some time saying, “I should probably be a little less suspicious and it might help out. They don’t seem to mind me shopping around here or anything.” She then walked into Macradon’s store and submitted an order for a katana. “I’d like this made for me please,” she said to the person manning the desk.

Name: Damaging Katana
Item Type: Weapon
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Description: A medium length katana that looks extraordinarily plain. It shimmers when light glistens off of it though

Edited by Hinatao

Crozeph stepped inside the blacksmith's shop and tried to look for someone who can make him a katana. He needed an upgrade in his weapon and it seems that this is the place where he can get something made. "Hello? is anyone available here to craft a weapon?" he asked. Crozeph picked up the request form and began to write down his request

Name: Flamebringer
Item Type: weapon
Enhancements: +2 damage +1 Bleed
Description: A katana owned and named after a mercenary who seeks battles and honor. Deals considerable damage and causes wounds to bleed more upon hit.

Alec arrived at the Blazing Typhoon bright and early ready to get back to crafting and training under his mentor Macradon. He had progressed very far but wasn’t done yet he still quite a ways to go before he would consider himself a Blacksmith the large man thought as he let himself into the forge only to find a pair of requests that must have come in the previous day after had finished his own work yesterday. So Alec pulled out a stack of Materials and set to work. It seemed the first order was for a Perfect Tier 2 Katana with three slots of Accuracy. So once Alec had the forge heated up and ready he set to work heating Materials and pounding them with his hammer he had won in his contest with Hephestus. Alec spent the entire day working Tier 2 Materials but the Katanas he was able to create were no where near the quality the customer had asked for Alec threw Katana after Katana into the junk bin and finally ended the day frustrated and disgruntled at his complete and total failure. He must be rusty the large man thought to himself angrily as he stormed from his mentor’s shop angry and disgusted with his failure today.

Spoiler

» Obsidian Anvil

Spoiler

HOUSING BENEFITS:

Well Rested:

-1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat

Relaxed: 

Filling:

Squeaky Clean: 

Item Stash:

Delicious:

Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed. Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.

Multipurpose:

Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Col Stash: 

Advanced Training: 

Hard Working:

+2 EXP per crafting attempt  and +1 crafting attempt per day

Aincrad Trading Post:

Col Deposit:

Spoiler

DAY 17: (4/30/20)

Rank 8
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 6+)
    [5-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 145295

CD: 2+1=3 (Salvage)

LD: 16+3=19 (Mats Salvaged)

Roll: 145296

CD:  7+1=8 (Uncommon) (-1 T2 Mats)

LD: 4+3=7

EXP: 3+5=8 EXP

Roll: 145297

CD:4+1=5 (Uncommon) (-1 T2 Mat)

LD: 16+3=19

Roll: 145298

CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon) (-1 T2 Mat)

LD: 8+3=11

Roll: 145299

CD: 5+1=6 (Uncommon) (-1 T2 Mat)

LD: 5+3=8

Roll: 145300

CD: 8+1=9 (Rare) (-1 T2 Mat)

LD: 4+3=7

Roll: 145301

CD:  3+1=4 (Salvage)

LD: 18+3=21 (Mat Salvaged)

Roll: 145302

CD: 10+1=11 (Rare)

LD: 17+3=20 (-1 T2 Mat)

Roll: 145303

CD: 5+1=6 (Uncommon)

LD: 8+3=11 (-1 T2 Mat)

EXP: 3+5=8 EXP

+ 74 EXP

TOTAL EXP:  872+74=946/1279 - High Mentor (8 Crafts per day + 1 Hard Working = 9 Crafts per day)

-7 T2 Mats

Edited by Alec

Crafting on the 2nd of May

Spoiler

c476b42c7717da5a33ec516a5c01733c.png

-2 T2 Materials
-7 T2 Materials sent to Alec for work

Items Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 145505
Roll: 13 (12+1)
Item Type: Weapon - Katana
Description: A medium length katana that looks extraordinarily plain. It shimmers when light glistens off of it though
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=605938

Name: Flamebringer
ID: 145506
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Weapon- Katana
Enhancements: +2 damage +1 Bleed
Description: A katana owned and named after a mercenary who seeks battles and honor. Deals considerable damage and causes wounds to bleed more upon hit.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=605938

Crozeph returned as soon as he was notified that the weapon is already crafted. He pulled out the payment and gave it to the blacksmith. Crozeph picked up his new weapon and looked at its quality. It was well-made and it seems he made the right choice to have his weapon made in the shop placed it inside his inventory "thank you for this." he left the shop and began to make his way outside and back to the upper floors.

• paid 8 T2 materials
  • received Flamebringer

She couldn't be stopped now, she wouldn't be! But then she looked closer. A green cloak, with a gold hem. The open doors of the Outpost made it. She’d made it... and suddenly, everything she'd been holding at bay for so long came out. She screamed with excitement, running up to look at the weapon that had been made for her. She accepted it as it was exactly what she had asked for. She couldn’t wait to make her mobs spew guts from this sharp balde that she had spent so much materials on. She then walked out of the shop a happy camper.

ID: 145505
Roll: 13 (12+1)
Item Type: Weapon - Katana

• 2 months later...