[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Kasier's items were ready. And she was ready to pick them up. She was a lot more excited about the armor than the weapon. She needed the mitigation as a back-up tank and this armor would be a great boost to her mitigation, making it a lot safer for her to venture out and guaranteeing her safety. It was about time that she finally got herself a tier two weapon as well as a tier two armor because a lot of the other players were already beginning to venture deep into the zones of the third tier and she was still fifteen levels away from level fifty. It seems that the time that she would take in order to reach the front lines  was getting further and further. She had no want to face death and she would make sure that she is safe before she enters the front lines and officially becomes a player who helps contribute to boss fights. But now, she had finally obtained her items and her stats would be improved greatly. With a nod of thanks, she walked out of the store and prepared to change immediately to the armor that was better than what she had before.

+1 Darksworn Sword
+1 Lightsworn Armor

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be a few days later in which he would obtain the message telling him about the knives being ready. So he would instantly drop on by to make sure that they were in the condition that they were to be in. Nice thing blades made from stainless steel like the tools should have been, and when he checked the enhancements for them, he would then be ready for it. So when he picked up the items, he would wave off the blacksmith, leaving him for the time being since the order that he made was probably going to take a lot longer than he would expect. Materials were not easy labor, that was a most certain fact. However, he knew when to push himself for it, and now was the time. Now that he had the items needed, he just needed to get the items to craft with. So with this, he left the shop to help his own.

+1 Lerale Knives

• 3 weeks later...

It had been a long while since Juzt had dropped by, having been focused on other various tasks that seemed to pop up one after another. He had made sure not to forget about the order he had made, knowing that it was essential to his climb towards becoming an actual gladiator in Aincrad. Finally returning to pick up the gear he had ordered, he'd casually enter as if it was the day after, "Morning blacksmith, I'm here to pick up my order." Albeit larger than a normal order, it only consisted of three pieces - the Spear of Ares, Armor of Apollo, and Shield of Athena. They might have been named a bit cheesy, though Juzt felt as if the names would leave a little satisfaction at the thought of being more like a spartan. When he inevitably received his items, he would make his leave just as quick as his entrance, "They look great. You have a good one, blacksmith."

Spoiler
On 9/28/2016 at 0:26 PM, Macradon said:

Name: Spear of Ares

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 9

ID: 68743

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 x Damage (+3 Damage)

Description: This sharp, mirrored blade will devastate and tear through whatever lies in its wake. Be warned.

Name: Armor of Apollo
ID: 68788 
Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: 3 x Regen
Description: This sheek metallic armor serves as a fortitude of defense, but offers more than just protection.

Name: Shield of Athena
ID: 68790
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 3 x Damage Mitigation (+ 27 Damage Mitigation)
Description: 
Heavy and wrought, this shield will protect its wielder from even the mightiest of blows.

Edited by Juzt

Wandering from blacksmith to blacksmith and tailor to tailor was cumbersome, but Shield was not one to be easily beaten by unfavorable odds. He absentmindedly scratched the scruff along the bottom of his scar as he scanned the map for shops.

Getting started is definitely slow, but hopefully I'll be able to get some momentum going. In the mean time, what I need is experience...

He paused as his cursor stopped next to a marked building on the map, and the smell of soot gave him a good guess as to what type of shop it was even before opening the details. Glancing up, he read the sign that hung over the wooden door.

The Blazing Typhoon...

Looking it up in his directory, Shield was surprised. Apparently it was a high-rank smith. He was surprised he hadn't heard about the place sooner. With his leather-gloved hand, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, immediately taking note of the expansive inventory of the shop. Dozens of items were on display, many of which seemed to be in need of a merchant's touch.

Perfect! I think we can do business.

Shield stepped up to the counter, nodding to the shop keep and extending a firm hand.

"Hello. We haven't met before. I'm Shield. I'm impressed by your operation here. Looks like you've done very well for yourself. I do want to ask though," he went on, taking a glance around at the stocked shelves. "Do you have any stock on hand that you're having trouble moving? I just set myself up as a merchant on one of the nearby roads, and like any good tradesman, I'm trying to improve as quickly as possible.

As he spoke, his eyes drifted across the pricing guide that had been provided, and he nodded towards it with his shaggy mat of hair.

"I'll tell you what. I see you've got your prices established, but if I buy five or more items at a time, instead of 300 and 800 for in-stock uncommons and rares, would you be willing to come down to say..."

He scratched his thin beard as he thought through prices and whether he had the materials on hand to make the volume worth the price. Even as he counted though, he knew materials were easier to come by than items.

"...say... 200 and 600 apiece respectively. In that case, you're walking away from the table with minimum 1000 or 3000 Col, and you're getting rid of items that would be harder sells to min-maxers."

Macradon was on a day off. He had been farming materials, but not as hefty as he had been used to, but it was something. Sitting in his shop, a familiar, but not well known face would appear in his shop. It was Juzt. A person who had made an order a long time ago. “Oh hey, good to see you” he would react as the man entered. Macradon would try to fetch the requests he had come with a while ago, Macradon would just hand it over as Juzt had already paid for the requests, so there wasn’t really much else to do for the two. Juzt would leave as fast as he had just suddenly appeared, but that didn’t mean that Macradon would get some more free time, no, someone else would be entering his shop today.

A tall man would enter, a man Macradon hadn’t seen before, ever. Getting up from his chair, Macradon would welcome the new customer “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. I’ll be your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you?” he asked the man. “Ah of course, I know a few merchants who did the same things once. All I have on display here is for sale, some have been here longer than others, but they’re still awaiting some good person to take them. I stopped making lower quality gear a long time ago because this place was getting cramped up” he said with a smile, quickly glancing over the many items he had crafted over the time.

“Hmm …” Macradon muttered as he listened to the man, known as Shield, would come with quite the bargain. For Macradon they were scraps, but for Shield here … they were worth experience for him to really work up on. A snicker would be heard coming out of his mouth “My prices area already one of the lowest of the Blacksmiths, and taken into account that I’m a Master Blacksmith also makes quite the deal. But since I don’t make that many Uncommon and Rares anymore, I’m pretty sure I can accept your prices” Macradon said. “I’ll take you up on that offer” he said. His prices were indeed the lower ones, but it didn’t hurt his business too much getting a bit lower in prices, since he had never done this kind of work to get any profit anyways.

Shield's jaw was firm, but he was more than satisfied with Macradon's response. It was good to see that being high-level had not made such a successful craftsman snobbish or overly stubborn.

"If you don't mind then, I'll take a look around your stock and write down a few items, and we can look over them before I check out."

He stepped away from the counter and took slow trip up and down the shelves, making note as he passed by certain items before continuing to the next. When he had made two slow passes around the shop, he returned to the counter, sliding the note across to the blacksmith.

"Go ahead and take a look. Let me know if you have any questions about my selections."

[T1 - Uncommonx5 = 1000 Col.]

Spoiler
  • Spiked Pouldrons (all 3 sets)
  • Heavy Gauntlets
  • The name Glaive it away

[T1 Rarex5 = 3000 Col.]

Spoiler
  • Rosenguard Pouldrons
  • Spear (listed as +2 dmg)
  • Butcher's Plate
  • Saber
  • Pike

"Unless you have any objections..." Shield trailed off, opening up a Col. transfer.

[Shield would like to send you 4000 Col.]

[O Accept - X Decline]

“Sure thing” Macradon replied. It wasn’t unorthodox to look at the wares before you buy them, which was what Shield here wanted to do. Macradon would just wait until he would come with a list of items he wanted to buy. It did not take too long before Shield would come and show Macradon the list of items he wanted to buy off of him. Scanning over the 10 listed items, Macradon would nod “Seems like a fine portion of items you have selected” Macradon said. When he saw the Butcher’s Plate he would sport a smile “Heh, that’s the item that carried me from level 5 to level 25” he said with a nostalgic look on his face, pointing at the item “Be sure to make good use of it” he said with a wink. Quick hand motions were to be applied when the two players would commence in the trade. A small trade window would appear in front of Macradon and he would press the acceptance button.

[Shield would like to send you 4000 Col.]

[O Accept - X Decline]

Items handed over:

- Spiked Pouldrons (all 3 sets)
- Heavy Gauntlets
- The name Glaive it away
- Rosenguard Pouldrons
- Spear
- Butcher's Plate
- Saber
- Pike

Spoiler

Name: Spiked pouldrons
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
ID:  43255
Roll: 8+1=9
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Thorns.
Description: Big pouldrons with big spikes going outwards, giving damage to those getting hit. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it.

Your Rank: 4
ID:  43632
Roll: 8+1=9
Enhancements: +1 Thorns.
Description: Big pouldrons with big spikes going outwards, giving damage to those getting hit. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it.

ID:  43634
Roll: 9+1=10
Enhancements: +1 Thorns.

Name: The name glaive it away
Profession: Blacksmith
ID:  39619
Roll: 9+1=10
Quality: Uncommon
Item Type:  One-handed spear
Enhancements:  +1 (Pun)damage
Description:  A puntastic item crafted in the Blazing Typhoon by blacksmith Macradon. A glaive which purpose was to stab instead of all the cutting glaives normally did.

Name: Butcher's plate
ID: 40320
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Heavy armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation.
Description: A breastplate made of separated plates of steel riveted on a leather harness. Between the plates are riveted maille armor. Picture.

Name: Rosengard Pouldrons
ID:  44546
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Thorns.
Description: Pouldrons with an engraved rose pattern over and the thorns of the rose pointing outwards. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it.

Name: Saber
Your Rank: 6
ID: 49718
Item Type: 1H Curved sword
Enhancements:  2 Damage 
Description: A plain infantry saber.

Name: Spear
ID: 49861
Item Type: 1H Assault Spear
Description: A pail one handed spear.

Name: Pike
ID: 50079
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Description: A plain pike.

+ 4000 Col

"I had no idea I was purchasing such revered items," Shield replied with a smile before closing out of the dialog window. "I'm glad we could come to an arrangement, and I hope to be seeing you again soon."

With a nod, he made to excuse himself, stepping past the shelves and to the exit. As he opened the simple wooden door, he paused.

"I'm aware that our deal probably benefits me more than it benefits you," he said clearly, not turning to look back. "The generosity of higher level characters towards us lowbies has not gone without notice. Thank you. There would be far more names on the monument to the fallen players without players like you."

With a snap, the door closed, and Shield was back on the street. Opening his map, he checked to see where the next nearest shop was located.

"Looks like a bit of a hike this time. Well, I knew it wouldn't be easy getting started."

[-4000 Col]

[+ Spiked Pouldrons (all 3 sets), + Heavy Gauntlets, + The name Glaive it away, + Rosenguard Pouldrons, + Spear, + Butcher's Plate, + Saber, + Pike]

• 3 weeks later...

The front door to The Blazing Typhoon opened and in walked a much more advanced Shield than had set foot in the doors of the forge several weeks before. He raised a hand in greeting of the shop keep.

"Been a little while," he said with an air of levity. "Just your friendly neighborhood merchant stopping in again to see if there's anything worth appraising. You don't mind if I look around, do you?"

He paced along the displays, checking the specs of various items to see if anything caught his eye.

"One of the last pieces I picked up did pretty well for me," he said conversationally as he perused the selections. "Found my first unique on that two-hander spear you sold me. Figured I'd try my luck again."

Taking out a pad to make notes on, he wrote down the names of several items before approaching @Macradon himself.

"Here's what I'm looking at," he said, passing the list over. "We arranged a deal for tier one items last time. I believe we agreed upon 600 Col. for Rare quality items when bought in bulk. Since they're the same price originally, how would you feel about making the same arrangement for tier two Uncommons?"

On the slip of paper, he had written out what was essentially an order of sale for all six of the displayed items in question.

"Would you find that agreeable?"

Spoiler

- Energetic Kettle Helm
- Lesser Side Sword
- Lesser Cutlass
- Thorn Gauntlets x 3

Edited by Shield

Welcoming a familiar face, Macradon would gesture out with his hands at the different equipment littering his shop as it were. "You're free to look around" he said with a smile as he sat back in his rocking chair, thinking about what kind of equipment he wanted to make now, he had to use some of his excess crafts for something else than just pure perfects all the time, it slowly became repetitive, too repetitive, but he just had to get used to that kind of work. Listening to what Shield told him, it seems like he appraised the spear with a Demonic enhancement, which was pretty rad to experience. "Well, congratulations!" he said with a smile and would make a few lighthearted claps with his hands. 
As Shield came back to show him the order as well as asking if there could be a discount on the Tier two equipment as well, Macradon would nod. "I don't see why I wouldn't accept that kind of offer, since nearly no one really buys Uncommon items anymore. They either get all the money they can and go for a Perfect item, or go for a Rare so they can get as much they possibly can at their levels ..." he said and nodded happily.

Edited by Macradon

Shield nodded and set up the transfer for the items, tapping through his menus until a dialog box appeared in front of @Macradon.

[Shield would like to give you 3600 Col.]

[O Accept - X Decline]

"I had a feeling you wouldn't mind," the aspiring tank said with a little smile. "An Uncommon tier two usually provides the same amount of benefit as a tier one Rare, only with a more valuable starting material. I feel like on the rare occasion someone would need so little from an item, they would tend to order the latter, leaving you with a rather expensive collection of investments that do nothing for you."

He collected the items, storing them in his inventory and exiting the various screens in front of him.

"After all, good business helps everyone involved," he added with a note of finality and a nod. "If you're curious about unique enhancements, I can let you know if your items have anything interesting. If not, you can probably expect me back in a few weeks."

Turning to leave, he gave the blacksmith a wave over his shoulder before exiting the shop and heading on his way.

[-3600 Col, +6 T2 Uncommons:]

Spoiler

Name: Energetic kettle helm
ID: 45622
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Recovery x 1
Description: A light kettle helm for the light infantry soldier. Helps one get energy back compared to the heavy armor category.

Name: Lesser Side sword
Your Rank: 5
ID:   46230
Roll: 7+1=8
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Damage x 1
Description: A light side sword with a narrow tip, useful for thrusting.

Name: Lesser cutlass
ID: 46316
Item Type: One handed curved sword
Description: A heavy curved sword useful for cutting and slashing.

Name: Thorn gauntlets
ID:  47086
Roll:  7+1=8
Item Type: Tools
Enhancements: Thorns x 1.
Description: Spiked gauntlets, easily repelling and sending back damage towards the attacker.

ID:  47087
Description: Spiked gauntlets, easily repelling and sending back damage towards the attacker.

Name: Thorn Gauntlets
ID: 47219
Roll: 8+1=9
Enhancements: Thorns x 1

[Shield would like to give you 3600 Col.]

[O Accept - Decline]

ooking through everything he had to hand over to Shield in exchange for a good amount of money, Macradon would press the accept button. “That’s true” Macradon replied to Shield. The transfer was quick and easy, getting a bunch of col, and ridding his shop off of Uncommon items he weren’t using anyways, which no one was buying anyways … Getting everything prepared for him, Macradon would look throughout his funds, his Material count was low as ever, and wanted to make something off it. Getting everything done today, Macradon would head out and clear quests, their mobs, get loot and everything like that. He needed to get his shop opened again, giving equipment out to those customers who wanted to buy stuff from him. He wasn’t only impacting himself, but also possible customers as well as faithful patrons of his shop. “Sounds good then!” he said with a smile as he would wave Shield goodbye.

+ 3600 Col

Items Handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Energetic kettle helm
ID: 45622
Enhancements: Recovery x 1
Description: A light kettle helm for the light infantry soldier. Helps one get energy back compared to the heavy armor category.

Name: Lesser Side sword
ID:   46230
Roll: 7+1=8
Item Type: Rapier
Description: A light side sword with a narrow tip, useful for thrusting.

Name: Lesser cutlass
ID: 46316
Item Type: One handed curved sword
Description: A heavy curved sword useful for cutting and slashing.

ID:  47086

ID:  47087

Name: Thorn Gauntlets
ID: 47219
Enhancements: Thorns x 1

• 1 month later...

Back to the drawing table, back to the crafting anvil. It had been quite a while since Macradon last crafted something, something even for customers that brought requests for him, at least here were other blacksmiths on the market other than him. Teion, Mack, to name a pair. Without those, many other new players would have to become blacksmiths just to make an economic of wearable and usable equipment once again. Without Blacksmiths, many players would have difficulties trying to get better equipment fast, like armor and weaponry. Blacksmith were a huge part of the game, but it just didn’t feel like it. Macradon’s mind would slip as he noticed that the furnace was ready. Prepping the materials and readying his anvil and mallet, Macradon began the crafting process once again, making sure that he would get as many perfect items he possibly could from one single session, hoping his luck hadn’t already run dry.

Crafting on the 31st of December
Rank 9: 3394/5120

Spoiler

ID: 81680, CD: 3+1=4, Good item Item T2. +2 EXP.
ID: 81681, CD: 12, Perfect Item T2. +8 EXP.
ID: 81683, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect Item T2. +8 EXP.
ID: 81684, CD: 1+1=2, Bad Item T1. Salvage ID: 81692, LD: 17+7=24, Salvage succeeded. +1 EXP.
ID: 81685, CD: 12, Perfect Item T1. +8 EXP.
ID: 81686, CD: 1+1=2, Bad Item T1. Salvage ID: 81693, LD: 2+7=9, Salvage failed. +1 EXP.
ID: 81687, CD: 8+1=9, Rare Item T1. +5 EXP.
ID: 81689, CD: 5+1=6, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.
ID: 81690, CD: 3+1=4, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.
ID: 81691, CD: 12, Perfect Item T1. +8 EXP.

-3 T2 Mats.
-7 T1 Mats.
+1 T1 Mat.
+10 EXP.

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Steel Buckler
ID: 81680
Roll: 3+1=4
Tier: 2
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A light Steel Buckler used to quick blocking and parrying of attacks with the off-hand
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

Name: Warden's Gate
ID: 81681
Enhancements: 2 x Damage Mitigation, 1 x Regeneration
Description: A wooden heater shield with reinforced steel trims and bars of steel going down in rows from top to bottom, making it appear like a gate.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

Name: Will of the Ancients
ID: 81683
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD.
Description: A rod of a mix of substances that reacts differently when in physical contact with different metallic and organic material. This tool is most commonly used in Alchemy to reach the right mixture of alchemic compounds.

Name: Monkey Staff of Pestilance.
ID: 81685
Item Type: Two-handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 2 x Bleed, 1 x Paralyze
Description: 7 foot golden staff with most delicate carvings inserted in shapes resembling fists. Small button on side will allow a golden blade to extend from the top.

Name: Blood Drinker
ID: 81687
Item Type: One-handed straight sword
Enhancements: 1 x Damage, 1 x Bleed
Description: A one handed sword that craves the the blood of its enemies. Its dark obsidian like blade have cracks all up from the hilt to the tip. These cracks glow in a dim red light that will lighten up when the bleed effect is activated.

Name: Crest of the Legion
ID: 81689
Roll: 5+1=6
Item Type: Gauntlet - Weapon
Description: A pair of fighting gauntlets with righteous symbolic runes etched upon the gauntlets.

Name: Breastplate of Endurance
ID: 81690
Roll: 3+1=4
Description: A single frontal breastplate of steel that is strapped to the user with 2 leather straps that cross the back and connects to the bottom of the breastplate.

Name: Harbinger of Edges
ID: 81691
Enhancements: 1 x Damage Mitigation, 2 x Thorns
Description: A black full-plate armor that has sharp edges going outwards, spikes one the shoulderpads, vambraces and poleyn for the max Edginess.

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

It had been some months since the last time Shield dropped in on Macradon, but with his craft having reached a new level, it was time for him to refocus and set his nose to the grind. He needed items to fuel his appraisals, and now that his networks made tier one equipment and material an easily acquired commodity, he needed to work on maintaining his connections with skilled craftsmen. He stepped into the shop trying his best to clear the unruly hairs off of his forehead before giving up and raising his hand to greet the blacksmith.

"How are you, Macradon?" he said, giving the blacksmith front liner a nod. "I'm gonna poke around for a minute and see what's for sale, if that's alright."

He took his leave to explore, inspecting the various contents of shelves before writing down a few items of interest and returning to the shop owner with his scrap of paper.

"That thorn armor looks like it could be useful, and I'll be glad to take that good quality shield off of your hands as well," he said, handing over the details of the desired transaction. "Keep close tabs on those tier two good quality crafts you make. They may not serve many players much good, but they're perfect for merchant appraisals. After all, who's going to be in the market for a tier one holy axe?"

Spoiler

Name: Steel Buckler
Your Rank: 9
ID: 81680
Roll: 3+1=4
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A light Steel Buckler used to quick blocking and parrying of attacks with the off-hand
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

Name: Thorn Mail
ID:  45623
Roll: 10+1=12
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Thorns x 2
Description: Half plate armor with deadly spikes going out from the spaulders. Underneath the half plate is maille armor.

[-1800 Col, + Steel Buckler, +Thorn Mail]

Edited by Shield

Zero had been wandering around looking in various blacksmiths stores for a while now.  He had come back down to the first floor to look around because while some there were some blacksmiths of renown on the higher floors, several players had set up shop in the town of beginnings for a myriad of reasons and he had hoped that maybe he could find what he was looking for.  While he had been thinking about getting a weapon commissioned at another shop, ultimately he had settled on getting a much more improved piece of armor crafted instead.  As Zero was wandering about down on this floor he saw a shopr sign that caught his eye.

"The Blazing Typhoon?  That sounds pretty cool, I think I'll check it out."  Zero says to himself as he heads in through the door, not even noticing the big sign that says the store is currently closed for new orders and is available for pick ups only.  The still pretty new player looks around the shop and looks at everything the blacksmith player has made and has available for sale.  While blacksmithing wasn't a profession that he felt like would be one for him to pursue personally, he felt a great deal of respeci and admiration for those that did decide that.

"This shop is really cool, I know I spent all my materials in the last blacksmith  shop but maybe this player will have a two handed straight sword that I can purchase."  Zero says hat to himself, not realizing that his voice carried pretty well in the shop and more people heard him than he had intended or thought would.

@Macradon

A familiar face entered his shop, Shield had come again. The good merchant that was really going on with the appraisals. “Sure, you can look at whatever you need” he said. He knew he had a few vanity items Shield could use to appraise and gain some levels with, also having some great gear he could use if he got something worth keeping. As Shield would find the things he needed, Macradon would look upon it and giggle lightly at his witty comment. “Those low level players might not even know what Holy does” he would add as he would approve of what was to be sent through transaction. “I’ll make sure to keep as many Good T2 items I can craft” he said with a smile as Shield would walk off.

Soon after, another persons would enter the shop, but not someone he recognized at all. It seemed like the boy was daydreaming, thinking loudly for himself. Not really sure on what he was here for other than maybe some equipment, Macradon would greet and ask him “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your blacksmith, Macradon, and how can I help you today?”.

@zero_lost04

+1800 Col
- Thorn Mail
- Steel Buckler

Edited by Macradon

Zero was snapped out of his little bit of wanderlust throughout the shop by a comment from the owner and blacksmith of the Shop.  The player introduced himself as Macradon and the shop as "The Blazing Typhoon."  There was a lot of cool stuff in here, but Zero wasn't seeing anything out for sale in the store that matched up with what he was looking for.  It seemed like Two Handed weapons that weren't Assualt Spears were pretty hard to come by.  Thinking on this for a moment, he figured that if worse came to worse he could always go out and hunt for some materials until he got enough to commission a new weapon.  He had almost forgotten that he hadn't said anything to the owner.

"It ia a pleasure to meet you Macradon.  My username is zero_lost04 but so far everyone I've met has just called me Zero for short.  I am very impressed with your shop, "The Blazing Typhoon" seems like an excellent blacksmith store.  Still, I do have to ask, I've been looking around the blacksmith shops for a while now and i haven't been able to find any two handed straight swords.  Is it unusual for a blacksmith to have many of those weapons or have I just been unlucky?  I've only recently started to make my way through the game so I don't have much money to spare for commissioning a weapon, though if you happen to have one I would be more than happy to try to buy one from you."  Zero says polietely, bowing his head slighlty to the oher player as he introduces himself.  He was starting to figure that it was unlikely that he would be able to find what he was looking for outright but he figured it was worth asking just in case he did happen to have something.

@Macradon

Macradon would smile lightly as he would utter the words “Two-handed straight sword, huh … Haven’t heard that … in quite a while” he said, looking at the two-handed sword pinned to the wall. A light red blade glistening as the scabbard held below it was covered in red dragon scales. Though that wasn’t quite the attractive weapon to have anymore, it wasn’t good enough. “Well there’s my good old sword up there, as well as the plain Greatsword on the shield shelf, but I bet you want something better than that. Give me a sec, I’ll try to see if I still have it laying around” Macradon would say as he would go down into his smithy through the door in the backend of the blacksmith shop. Walking down the stairs, Macradon would look for his chest in the warm room where he would craft items. Quickly glancing through the room, he would see the small chest in the room and go towards it. “Ah … it’s still here” he thought and would grab the sword he had gotten from the quest. Walking out of the smithy, Macradon would holding the dark blade with light brass highlights and a high defined edge. “This is the Two-handed sword of the Fallen” Macradon would say “It’s not a sword on display, so it’s a bit special, but you know what?” he said and looked at the man “I’m so stoked seeing another Two-handed sword user … so you can have it. Make the world know how strong us Two-handed sword users are” he said with a wink, handing over the greatsword to Zero.

@zero_lost04

Spoiler

Name: Two-handed sword of the Fallen
Type: Two-handed Straight Sword
Enhancement: 2 x Damage, 1 x Accuracy

Post link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11112-pp-f13-the-falling-of-tagas/?do=findComment&comment=457976
Description: A darkened blade with light brass highlights and a heavily refined edge. Image.

Zero looks around as Macradon motions to the different swords in the area for someone who fought with a Two Handed Straight Sword.  He felt a strange sense of kinship with this player, while he hadn't been active on the scene here for very long, he was noticing that very few players used this type of weapon and meeting another player that did seemed to be bit more than just simple coincidence.  The blacksmith excused himself for a moment, heading into the back looking for something to show Zero.  There was a moment where Zero did try to stop him, if there was something "special" back there that he didn't normally keep out for sale, it was very likely that it was far outside of his price range.  He wanted to be able to get it of course, if it was something like that then it was likely far and away better than what he had or had considered trying to buy, but he had realistic expectations in his mind, mostly just something to keep him safe until he could get a custom weapon made for himself.  

Macradon returned a few moments later, a sheathed blade in his hands. He called this sword the "Two Handed Sword of the Fallen".  Zero's ears perked up the mention of the name, that was a very impressive sounding name for a blade, even in a world where there were a lot of cool sounding names for weapons.  He looked at the craftsmanship on this blade and was stunned by it's beauty.  This was truly something special and while he was looking at it and checking out its stats, his heart sank because he knew there was no way that he would be able to afford a weapon this nice so early into the game for himself.  That was when Zero's jaw nearly hit the floor.  The player was offering to give him this sword for nothing, merely the promise that he would help "make the world know who strong us two handed sword users are."  Zero was having a hard time getting his words out, he started half a dozen sentences but never got more than a word or two out before he stopped.  Calming himself down for a moment, he accepted the trade and picked up the blade, holding it in his hands and feeling how nice the weapon felt in his hands.

"I have to say that I am beyond grateful to you for this.  I'm pretty sure that there is no way that I could have afforded a weapon this nice and while it does pain me to accept something that I don't feel like I've earned, it would be incredibly rude of me to turn down such a fine blade.  I am in your debt and if you ever need anything, please don't hestitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help."  Zero says, having taken a few moments to collect his thoughts and calm his nerves.  He opens his menu and sends Macradon a friend request, knowing that he couldn't fully pay him back now, but hoping that maybe he could do so in the future.  After a few more moments, Zero heads out of the store, having getting a nice new blade and a new piece of armor, Zero decided that he should probably upgrade his clothing, he definitely needed something a lot cooler than what he was wearing if he was going to wield his new sword in style.

Nodding, Macradon would reply “I’m glad you’re happy with it. I haven’t been using it, it’s just been collecting dust in the back, so when I hear someone wanting a Two-handed sword, this comes to my mind. Tier one Perfect weapon. It’s quite the deal” he said with a smile. “You don’t have to worry too much about it, I’ll poke you when I need a favor” he said with a wink in his eye. A friend request appeared in front of him, an easy Accept/Decline question, and it was an easy question to answer.

Zero_lost04 has sent you a friend request
Do you accept?

Accept / Decline

Pressing the accept button, Macradon would now officially be friends with Zero. “I sure hope we will meet on the field one day, or if you need a hand at a quest or something, you know where I’m at” he said.