[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Gryas walked into the blacksmith and felt a little out of place in his shoddy beginner armor and straight sword strapped to his side. He passed over several of the tables inspecting the different weapons and armours on display, stopping to inspect one of them. He poked it and the stats screen popped up.

Spoiler

Name: Divine chestplate
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID:  45121
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Regen.
Description: A chestplate that heals the wearer with a divine aura. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it.

That chestplate looked quite useful. Unfortunately it was a tad out of his price range at the moment. Gryas turned and walked up to the counter with a friendly greeting to the owner "Good morning, quite the shop you have here. I heard about your store from some players back on level 1 and I have a rather.. special order I would like to request. Well, two of them to be precise." Gryas said as he picked up one of the forms and began inspecting it. "I was wondering if you were willing to do a 'pay on pick up' kinda deal for the two orders". As he was saying this Gryas noticed a sign on the desk saying '50% off for Beginners!' That would push the Divine Chestplate into an affordable range for his budget! "While I am here though I would like to purchase that Chestplate over there, the one you made called the Divine Chestplate. The price is listed at 300 Col but with the beginner discount that makes it just 150 Col yeah? He wasn't too sure how buying from players worked.. He had never done it before. With NPC's it was so simple, you just selected what you wanted and then accepted the price, nice and easy.

Edited by Gryas
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The blacksmith would smile at the sight of a new customer, slowly inspecting the different things in the shop before he would get his way up to the counter. “Hello there, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! Glad to hear the name going around and not just my usual patrons” he said with a smile. He was listening to what the new customer had to say, and Macradon nodded with him as he told what he wanted. As the customer pointed out that he also wanted to purchase the Divine Chestplate, Macradon would make a slight grimace. “Not quite” he said and pointed at the beginners discount sign proceeding to read it out loud “Beginner’s Discount, 50% off on Perfect items. Macradon wasn’t sure how he didn’t caught that, but that wasn’t really the problem. The customer states that he wants 2 orders, which Macradon would accept. “Now, those requests, can I get the details if you want to purchase them?” he would ask.

Feeling a bit blind for missing that part of the sign Gryas drew his attention back to the order forms. "My apologies! I think that wishful thinking clouded my understanding of it and give me selective reading! Back to the original topic however, here are the details for the orders i wish to place." Gryas said as he handed over 2 forms. "Would you be happy to receive the order now and for me to pay on pick up? It should hopefully be soon!" Gryas eyed the armour piece again and sighed. "You don't suppose that I could also purchase this piece of armour on.. store credit? I can pay half now and the remainder on the morrow." Now Gryas really felt like he was pushing it, asking a blacksmith he had only just met to take him on his word and provide his services on a promise. One that he whole heartedly intended to make good on but a promise to a stranger none the less.

Spoiler

Name: Resilience
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Thorns 1, Mitigation 2]
Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]
Post Link: 

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Ivory Guardian
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: [Shield]
Enhancements: [Thorns 2, Taunt 1]
Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]
Post Link: 

Edited by Gryas

Macradon would chuckle lightly “Yes, you can set the order now and pay when they’re done” Macradon would say, that was how most was done by customers, unless it were those high leveled players who could just open up their inventory lightly and cash out a ton of materials and col. “Hm … I suppose you could, you could be a great “investment”” Macradon said with a smile and a wink in his eye. It would probably be fine if he bought it, it was just collecting dust anyways. Looking through the different forms, Macradon would accept them and begin to approach the door at the back of the room. “Just place your payment on the counter and take the Divine Chestplate with you, I’ll be working on your requests, but I don’t think it’ll take too long, I’ll send you a message when the order is done” he would say with smile.

Crafting on the 19th of May
Rank 9: 3433/5120

Spoiler

ID: 84643, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon Item T1. +3 EXP.
ID: 84644, CD: 5+1=6, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.
ID: 84645, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item T1. +3 EXP.
ID: 84646, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect Item T1. +8 EXP.
ID: 84647, CD: 3+1=4, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.
ID: 84648, CD: 1+1=2, Bad Item T1. Salvage ID: 84653, LD: 15+7=22, Salvage Suceeded. +1 EXP.
ID: 84649, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item T1. +3 EXP.
ID: 84650, CD: 2+1=3, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.
ID: 84651, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item T1. +3 EXP.
ID: 84652, CD: 4+1=5, Good Item T1. +2 EXP.

-10 T1 Mats
+1 T1 Mat
+10 EXP

Items crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 84646
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Enhancements: [Mitigation 3]
Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517632

Edited by Macradon

Gryas was pleasantly surprised that he was willing to take only half payment now for the armour, but he supposed that helping to keep his customers alive was a solid enough investment as it was. Gryas dragged 200 Col out of his inventory and onto the front counter in the form of a coin pouch. Then turning and adding the Divine chestplate into his inventory he selected it, equipping it and stretched, trying it out. It felt far better then the old piece of starter gear he got when creating his character. His character... the thought of it made him chuckle. Considering this was all he could be anymore, at least until the game was cleared, this body wasn't really a character anymore. He made a mental note to not think of himself, or anyone else for that matter as characters that the owner had made. This was his life now, and thankfully he was now able to protect his a little better. "Hey Macradon! Thanks!" Gryas called out with a wave as he turned and walked out of the store while Macradon disappeared into the back room.

Spoiler

Gryas Lost: 200 Col

Gryas Received: Tier 1 Heavy Armour: Divine chestplate

Back at the crafting table once again, Macradon would do what he used to do with his furnace, the anvil and his mallet. With the heated materials, Macradon would forge out the shape of the equipment he needed, a shield. He would try to shape it on the tip of the anvil, but it never really did end up as he wished for, it was getting a bit annoying not having enough experience to always get perfect items, it was actually very infuriating. Macradon would wipe off his sweat, one shield down, another to go … at least until he would get a perfect shield, otherwise he would just use as much materials as he could get. Hammering upon the steel on top of the anvil, Macradon would try to make each strike perfect, as best as he possibly could. Each strike was fatal. If he did something wrong, it was probably become Rare instead of Perfect.

Crafting on the 22nd of May
Rank 9: 3452/5120

Spoiler

ID: 84884, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item T1. +5 EXP
ID: 84884, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon Item T1. +3 EXP.
ID: 84884, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item T1. +8 EXP.

-3 T1 Mats
+3 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 84884
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: [Shield]
Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517968

Edited by Macradon

Gryas walked into the Blazing Typhoon and walked right up to the counter. With a smile he greeted Macradon. "Good morning Macradon! I received your message that my armour is complete! That was very fast!" Gryas opened up a trade window with Macradon and selected 1000 Col, then as a side thought Gryas upped it to 2000 Col. "Here is the 1000 Col for the armour and shield, and another thousand in advance for another two orders!" Gryas sent the trade window up ready to accept his new gear, and grabbing two order forms Gryas filled them out.

Spoiler

Name: Journeyman's Mortar and Pestle
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Tools
Enhancements: Crafting Die +1
Description: A well made Mortar and Pestle that allows the user to be more precise with combining ingredients.

Name: Journeyman's Alembic
ID: 
Roll: 
Enhancements: Ambition +1 EXP
Description: A well made Alembic that allows the user to distil his potions and crystals more, allowing him to gain more experience from each craft.

"Here we are, that should do it!" Gryas said as he handed them over. "Now I know that you are a busy man at the moment with all the new upgrades made possible with floor 21 being unlocked so feel free to get around to this order when you get the chance, there is not a great rush!" Gryas was excited to receive his new equipment and intended to get good use out of it today.

@Macradon

Edited by Gryas

Macradon waited patiently in the front of his shop as his new customer would come and pick up the equipment he had ordered, hopefully also paying for it now. “Hey, good to see you. I got it right over here” Macradon said, turning around and opening a chest to retrieve the two sets of equipment. Macradon would hand over the armor in return of more Col than he had anticipated. Looking at the man, the reasoning quickly arose. “Ahh, yes of course” he said with a smile and would gladly accept the request. Macradon would shrug his shoulders “Busy? Hah. I need the materials before I really can get busy” he said. Macradon would go straight to crafting so he could get more time to gather materials on the fields of Aincrad, which was tedious in itself, so tedious upon tedious, all the time. It felt like a pain, but Macradon actually enjoyed it.

Crafting on the 24th of May
Rank 9: 3477/5120

Spoiler

ID: 85095, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85096, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp
ID: 85097, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item. +8 Exp
ID: 85098, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp

+4 Exp
-4 T1 Mats

Edited by Macradon

With a nod of thanks Gryas added the two items to his inventory and didn't wait any time at all before equipping his new armour and shield and moving around his body testing it out. It looked as amazing as it felt, the full plate of shining armour looked fantastic with the black lining and the embossed dragon on the front. He could tell it was well made as well and provided far more protection then the other piece of armour he was wearing. The shield looked equally impressive and intimidating, and knowing what enhancements were placed on it Gryas was feeling like he could finally contribute a little more in combat while still being incredibly tanky.

"Macradon you are seriously the best! I will be seeing you soon for the other two orders, and who knows maybe one day soon I will be up there on the front lines and able to help collect all those higher tear mats!" Gryas meant what he said, he was going to get stronger, and one day help protect the players on the front lines.

Spoiler

ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Enhancements: [Mitigation 3]
Post Link: 

ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: [Shield]
Post Link: 

@Macradon OOC I have left out the spots that you need to fill out, I couldn't find the link on the thread so just copied the old post from the order!. :)

"It's certainly been some time since I last walked into any crafting shop..."

As he walked towards Macradon's shop Calrex started to give a small sigh when he saw what appeared to be a "Closed for Material Stocking" sign on the front of the store, "I guess that all of the professions are trying to get their hands on a good supply of Tier 3 materials before they open up for business again. Guess I'd better mo..."

Before he was able to change course he saw another player casually open the door and walk inside, feeling a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "I guess Mac's in?"

Walking over and opening the door to see the fellow frontliner the bluenette gave a casual wave as he approached the counter, "Hey Mac, looks like things are busy. Not sure if you're open to taking any Tier 3 equipment requests yet, but I recently got some that I'd like to put forward for crafting some new equipment."

Looking at the pricing Calrex felt the bead of sweat on the side of his head again, "Exactly the amount I got with Shield..."

"In any case I just need four for now, so I can cover it with both the materials I've got and the rest in col. If you run short though I can go get some more, heh."

Filling out the respective forms he placed them into the requests area

Spoiler

Name: Grand Blade III
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: The third iteration of the Grand Blade, and even more powerful than the two that came before. This sword still bears the exact same resemblance to the Grand Blade and Grand Blade II, but it's weight is even greater than before. Due to the stronger materials used in forging, the edge also appears to be sharper, and the dark blue color scheme seems even deeper.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Spoiler

Name: Grand Gauntlets II
Item Type: Gauntlets
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed DMG
Description: Just like the Grand Blade III, this pair of gauntlets is the third version in the Grand Gauntlets line. The entirety of the appearance is the same as before, but the weight, balance, and sturdiness of the pair has been improved, making them even more powerful than before.

Spoiler

Name: Grand Chariot III
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +3 MIT
Description: The third version of the Grand Chariot, originally based on Oikawa's design. The armor looks same in terms of the base set, the deep sea blue armor now sturdier than before. However, in this version the two discs that hover right behind the shoulder blades have a more defined shape and structure, appearing more like discs than simple geometrical objects.

Spoiler

Name: Grand Guard III
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 Thorns / +1 Heavy Momentum
Description: The third version of the Grand Guard shield line. This particular version seems to have strayed from the original design of two halves fitting onto the wielder's forearms, forming together into a tower shield. Now the bottom is forged to a sharp point, almost like the tip of a sword. This goes back into a thinner and longer looking form, with the straps mounted parallel instead of perpendicular, so that it would be in line with the user's arm when used.

- 8 T3 Materials
- 14100 Col

Macradon had already begun crafting a lot for his newest customer, which was weird. He didn’t know the name of the man, yet he had trusted him with some of his stuff before finally purchasing it, how come? Were Macradon too trusting? Oh well. Not too long after finishing the crafts he were set to do, a familiar bluenette entered the shop. “Oh hey, Cal. It’s been a while” he said. “Yeah. well I don’t know how ‘busy’ I am … I just do a lot of crafting, but it’s not because I’m flooded with too many orders … yet” Macradon said as he knew where this was going. No one came to his shop just to chit chat. 4 more requests so work with “Oh, well I’ll try to do my best ... I haven’t worked with Tier 3 materials before, so I’ll try to use your’s for some research measures” he said as he began working.

Crafting on the 24th of May (Continued)
Rank 9: 3503/5120

Spoiler

ID: 85104, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85105, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp
ID: 85106, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85107, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85108, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp
ID: 85109, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp

+8 T3 mats
-6 T3 Mats
+6 Exp

Edited by Macradon

It didn’t seem like this was as easy as he had hoped. Crafting higher tier equipment was much more difficult than he had imagined. He didn’t feel that much different from Tier 1 to Tier 2, but Tier 3 was really a jump that would be felt. He tried a lot, 6,7,8 … 8 crafts and he only managed to get a single perfect piece of equipment ready. He would sigh deeply, this was a failure in his mind, how low he had been placed now. Weren’t he supposed to get many more perfects than these? He wasn’t too sure where he was placed in the Blacksmith’s forum, was he still the highest ranked blacksmith, or were their other blacksmiths at his ranks, or perhaps … above? He had been off work for so long that he didn’t even know where he were anymore, the same level wise, were he at the top, or the middle.

Crafting on the 25th of May
Rank 9: 3509/5120

Spoiler

ID: 85182, CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85183, CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp

-2 T3 Mats
+2 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Walking back into The Blazing Typhoon Calrex gave a calm wave to Macradon while entering inside, "Still feels kind of weird walking into a shop that has a closed sign on the front of it, but I guess I'll need to get used to it, heh."

Approaching the counter the bluenette swiped on his menu, "Nice work on getting one down, and thanks for the notification you needed more. I managed to get another three from my last gathering trip, but I'll see if I can grab some more after I drop these off. Hopefully luck won't require that, but the game does like to throw curve balls."

Placing the three Tier 3 materials onto the table he gave another wave as he headed back out of the shop, "Now let's see if I can get a little bit more. Those things are harder to find than before. I hope this isn't some kind of omen for the other tiers to come."

Right as he softly closed the door behind him Calrex made a beeline for the teleportation circle, ready to head to the twenty-first floor once again

-3 T3 Materials

“Hey Cal … thanks for the delivery … These tier 3 materials are actually pretty hard to handle, but I’ll do my best” he said and began working again. He had 3 materials left to work with, and he would do his best to utilize them to his fullest … which wasn’t that great to be honest. He ended up only making a single perfect item out of these 3. 2 perfect items in the total of 11 materials used. He would find a corner in his smithy and sit down. “Am I really fit as a blacksmith? When I fail this much, when I can’t complete simple tasks anymore …” he thought, sulking in despair. He suddenly didn’t feel like he were at the right place anymore, perhaps not the right profession … No. NO. THIS IS THE PROFESSION HE BELONGS AT. Macradon would stand up proud again, hoping that he will make something great soon.

Crafting on the 26th of May
Rank 9: 3530/5120

Spoiler

ID: 85296, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp
ID: 85297, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item. +5 Exp
ID: 85298, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item. +8 Exp

-3 T3 Mats
+3 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Taking in deep breaths, Macradon would try to calm himself down. With a quick glance at his mallet and anvil, Macradon would nod for himself. He was prepared to take on the what hurdles he would need to jump over. Grabbing his newly acquired T3 materials, Macradon would begin to work hard. “If I manage to make the items, I’ll also try to make something for myself” he thought as he smiled in glee. With the materials being heated, formed and quenched, Macradon would slowly, but successfully, craft a lot of perfect equipment. “Yes!” he exclaimed as he finished the whole bunch, ready for pickup by Calrex. He would also look at his newly acquired armor, it was quite nice, a new front for him, something different from what he has been used to wear, now he would be even more useful in combats and raids, he was proud, ready to fight.

Crafting on the 30th of May
Rank 9: 3573/5120

Spoiler

ID: 85427, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85428, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item. +3 Exp
ID: 85429, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp
ID: 85430, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85431, CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp
ID: 85432, CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85433, CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp
ID: 85434, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item. +8 Exp

-8 T3 Mats
+8 Exp

Items crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 85105
Description: The third iteration of the Grand Blade, and even more powerful than the two that came before. This sword still bears the exact same resemblance to the Grand Blade and Grand Blade II, but it's weight is even greater than before. Due to the stronger materials used in forging, the edge also appears to be sharper, and the dark blue color scheme seems even deeper.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518295

ID: 85298
Description: Just like the Grand Blade III, this pair of gauntlets is the third version in the Grand Gauntlets line. The entirety of the appearance is the same as before, but the weight, balance, and sturdiness of the pair has been improved, making them even more powerful than before.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518539

ID: 85429
Roll: 12
Description: The third version of the Grand Chariot, originally based on Oikawa's design. The armor looks same in terms of the base set, the deep sea blue armor now sturdier than before. However, in this version the two discs that hover right behind the shoulder blades have a more defined shape and structure, appearing more like discs than simple geometrical objects.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518723

ID: 85431
Description: The third version of the Grand Guard shield line. This particular version seems to have strayed from the original design of two halves fitting onto the wielder's forearms, forming together into a tower shield. Now the bottom is forged to a sharp point, almost like the tip of a sword. This goes back into a thinner and longer looking form, with the straps mounted parallel instead of perpendicular, so that it would be in line with the user's arm when used.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518723

Edited by Macradon

Gryas entered The Blazing Typhoon again and welcomed the now familiar warmth of the building which was warm due to the forge in the back. There were plenty of good on display as usual but he was not here to window shop today, Gryas was here to pick up his new equipment that would help him get his alchemy store up and running. "Hey Mac!" He called out as he entered. Gryas paused a moment as he was worried he might have been too informal just then shortening Macradon with just Mac. Gryas had never been too good with people, he was getting better, was now more comfortable with speaking with them and making new acquaintances but still he paused a moment to judge Macradon's reaction to his informal greeting.

"I hope I am not coming at a bad time! Just swinging by to pick up my order. Sorry I took so long, I was caught up in a quest that took me a bit away from the safe zone." Gryas said as he approached the front counter and waited for Macradon to retrieve his new tools.

Upon hearing that Macradon has completed the rather large Tier 3 order that he had requested, Calrex made his way to the Blazing Typhoon, giving a small sigh of relief to himself, "Guess that means I can lighten up on the material gathering for a while there. Although it is possible I should make something to upgrade Teayre's equipment as well, since I believe she can also wield Tier 3 equipment. Well, we'll see how that goes after picking these up."

Stepping inside the bluenette gave a wave to the blacksmith as he approached the counter, "Hey Mac, nice work! I hear you got the order finished. Apologies again for the volume of it."

Picking up all of the new gear, sine he had paid in advance, the bluenette gave a nod while inspecting each, "All seem to be on order. Now to put them to field testing. I'll be see you around."

Giving a casual smile and wave he headed back out of the shop.

+ Grand Blade III
+ Grand Gauntlets III
+ Grand Chariot III
+ Grand Guard III

The man would enter his shop once again, now to receive the order he had payed for. “Hey Gryas! Naw it’s not a problem, I have them ready for you right here!” he said and would bring up the tools he wanted for his alchemy. “I hope it suits your taste!” he said and handed over the Mortar, Pestle and Alembic. Macradon hoped that he would be able to fulfill the desire of the crafting tools. As Macradon was handing over the tools, a bluenette would enter the shop, Calrex was back. Macradon would wave back “It’s alright man, since you paid I should be able to do the crafting, but sometimes luck doesn’t shine my way” he said, raising his shoulders lightly. “That sounds great, cya later!” he said to Calrex as the items were handed over. That was Calrex’s entire arsenal that he were to use, and Macradon was the proud maker.

Handed over to @Gryas:

Spoiler

Name: Journeyman's Mortar and Pestle
ID: 85097
Enhancements: Crafting Die +1
Description: A well made Mortar and Pestle that allows the user to be more precise with combining ingredients.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518281

Name: Journeyman's Alembic
ID: 85098
Enhancements: Ambition +1 EXP
Description: A well made Alembic that allows the user to distil his potions and crystals more, allowing him to gain more experience from each craft.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518281

Handed over to Calrex:

Spoiler

ID: 85105
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518295

ID: 85298
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=518539

ID: 85429

ID: 85431

Walking behind his new ally Noct noticed a shop in the main streets of the market part of town. "Uhm, hold up a second. I'm gonna stop in real quick. I'll be quick, promise." Noct said, stepping inside the shop. The door chimed, alarming the owner of his presence. There were a plethora of weapons on display, as well as suits of armor. Smaller weapons and armor were locked behind display cases, where larger unstealable objects were out on open display. Noct walked up to the front counter, and addressed the shopkeeper. "Hey, this spear's gone a bit rusty." Noct said, nudging to the spear on his back. "I need something with a bit more, umpf. Y'know?" He said, sending the shopkeep some details.

Spoiler

Name: Gáe Bolg
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Bleed|Keen|Keen
Description: Meaning "spear of mortal pain/death spear", was the name of the spear of Cúchulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. It was given to him by his martial arts teacher, the warrior woman Scáthach, and its technique was taught only to him.

The bells chimed as a man entered Macradon’s Blacksmith shop. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I’m your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I help you with?” he asked the man, listening to the request he had. “I see, I’ll try and do my best” Macradon would say, looking at the man’s old spear. Macradon was to make one for the man, of course for some payment. “It doesn’t seem like that difficult a task, so I’ll be able to do it now. The cost will be 4 materials or 1500 Col” Macradon said, looking at the man. “Is that something you’re willing to pay?” he asked. It didn’t seem like that price was too great for anyone, but what would he know, he was an experience warrior, a frontliner, a great force to be reckoned with, he had a much easier time defeating enemies and collecting both Col and materials, no matter the foes.

@Nocturn