[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Thicc needed some thick armor for himself, and a new shield too. He had the materials and the col to get them from this master blacksmith that he had heard from from Blood. Hopefully, this guy can get his crafts done quickly so he can use the new armor that for the second beginner's quest where he has to fight some creatures. Thicc sighed, walking into the shop. The second reason that he had come here was because of the 50% discount that the shopkeeper provides for new members. He would use the starter col and materials to purchase these items. "I'll be paying once the items are complete."

Spoiler

Name: Spike Leggings
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2x Thorns, 1x Regen
Description: A spiky armor that is used to deal damage to attackers who physically touch the armor.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Spoiler

Name: Striking Chestpiece
Enhancements: 2x Mitigation, 1x Taunt
Description: A shining piece of chest piece that is used to attract the attention of opponents.

Spoiler

Name: Electric Shield
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2x Paralyze, 1x Mitigation
Description: A metal shield that literally shakes with blue electricity that can be used to paralyze opponents.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting in his shop, doing what he did best, well, second best, waiting for customers, Macradon would close his eyes, rock back and forth on his chair until the sound of the door opening and the chime of the small bell would come from the entrance of his shop. Slowly opening his eyes, sliding them to the side to see who was coming, Macradon would smile and stand up from his chair, waving at the new customer. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith today, and what can I do for you?” he greeted and asked the new customer, only getting a small “I’ll pay when they’re done” at him, which was fine, it was better than saying nothing, or just being outright rude, so he took the request forms and nodded “I’ll notify you when I’m done, won’t take too long” he said and went down to work on the items.

Crafting on the 16th of July
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

6664de56aefab5e8bf1f54233e406845.png

-7 T1 Mats
+11 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Spike Leggings
Your Rank: 10
ID: 103221
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 2x Thorns, 1x Regen
Description: A spiky armor that is used to deal damage to attackers who physically touch the armor.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=553296

Name: Striking Chestpiece
ID: 103222
Enhancements: 2x Mitigation, 1x Taunt
Description: A shining piece of chest piece that is used to attract the attention of opponents.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=553296

Edited by Macradon

Working on the armor pieces was too easy, it just went by like so, and it was fantastic to just be able to get it done like that. He’s used to make armor, in full suits and in pieces and patches, he had tried everything, mostly for himself, but then also for his guild and his customers. What he had to face now, wasn’t the best days of his life. He had to work on a Shield, and those he weren’t too proficient with. He had made some before, but it had never been like working on arms and armor like most days, a shield needs different kinds of balance in it, different kinds of materials and different tempering, quite the artisans work when you get into the nitty gritty parts of being a blacksmith, but now that he was up in the ranks, even though it took some tries trial and error, Macradon managed to finally finish the shield. As he finished all of his work, Macradon would send contact to @Thicc and notify that his items were ready for pickup and payment.

Hey Thicc,

Your items are done, you can come and pick them up

He sentthe messages away and awaited his customer's return to his shop. As Thicc would eventually arrive, Macradon would ask him "So how will you pay? Split it up in Col and Materials, or.. ? Each item either costs 4 materials or 900 Col, this is after the beginner's discount" he woudl state, awaiting answer.

Crafting on the 17th of July

Spoiler

75488444a962feadb5aeaaab9aea24ce.png

-4 T1 Mats

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Electric Shield
ID: 103293
Enhancements: 2x Paralyze, 1x Mitigation
Description: A metal shield that literally shakes with blue electricity that can be used to paralyze opponents.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=553393

Edited by Macradon

Thicc had expected quick service, and the service was, in fact, provided to him in good speed. The grandmaster blacksmith was able to create his items within a day, and he wasn't occupied by anything when the message was sent to him. Without worrying about too much, Thicc came to the shop, double checking that he had all the funds required for the gear before finally arriving right in front of the blacksmith.

"I'll be splitting it up in col and materials," Thicc explained, since he knew that the did not have enough materials to purchase the items solely using that form of currency. "900 Col and 8 materials, I suppose. Here you go."

@Macradon

-900 Col
-8 T1 Materials
+Spike Leggings
+Striking Chestpiece
+Electric Shield

Despite having the desire to don at least plate armor from the 14th century, Kioshi decides to save his precious money first, and only buy the full sets when he has more than enough COL to afford one full suit. Partial plate armor might do for now.

There is a blacksmith shop that actually sells high quality equipment, unlike other Floor 1 shops that sells otherwise. The owner is said to possess the grand master level of smithing, a cherry to the top for the shop itself. Sounds like an excellent place to go to.

Wasting no time after lunch today, Kioshi heads to the shop based on the directional signs that are visible in most parts of the starting city. Hearing the sounds of the burning forge as he is close, he looks up to see the shop's name: The Blazing Typhoon. 

Entering through the wooden door, Kioshi steps in and notices that the owner isn't around today. Maybe he is busy forging or out for some sort of business. Whatever. He looks at the papers and some pens that are for requests and proceeds to use them for his own. 

After writing his request, Kioshi leans his back against the counter, arms crossed as he willingly waits for the owner to come back and only pay and leave when he gets his new equipment. There is nothing to rush anyway. He has all the time, especially after he had just finished his first quest.

@Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Kelly Armour
Item Type: Heavy Armour
Enhancements: x3 MIT (-27 DMG)
Description: Armour based on the same armour worn by Australian bushranger Ned Kelly. Comes with a full breastplate, a single tall tasset, spaulders and a full helmet resembling a large tin can. Provides very good protection, but can be heavy and cumbersome to fighters untrained in wearing armor. Had seen better days.

Spoiler

Name: Zweihander
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: A German greatsword that requires great strength to be wielded and swung properly. Delivers a s*itton of damage, more effective if used with Sword Arts. There is an urban legend that this zweihander was used by a player known for wearing a bearded mask and golden heavy armor. He was notorious for killing other players for nothing more than to 'pawn some f**king noobs.'

Edited by Kioshi

Cleaning up his work place down in his forge, bits of metal, scraps of leather and dust just gathering different places. He would hear the bell ring from the shop part of his blacksmith shop. “Guess it’s another customer” he thought for himself as he walked up the stair, entering the shop from the backdoor. As he entered, he would wave his hand and greet what seemed like an elderly man, but moving rather spiffy. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I’ll be your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he asked before looking down at the counter. “Oh” he said as he saw the requests filled out. Grabbing them, Macradon would skim over the designs. They were plain, crude, but easily craftable. “I’ll be ready in a few hours, just sit tight” he said with a smile as he went down into his smithy again to work on the crafts.

Crafting on the 24th of July

Spoiler

799984e9b2b9b04a2c6d509c6a2cc416.png

+2 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Kelly Armour
ID: 103542
Roll: 11
Enhancements: x3 MIT (-27 DMG)
Description: Armour based on the same armour worn by Australian bushranger Ned Kelly. Comes with a full breastplate, a single tall tasset, spaulders and a full helmet resembling a large tin can. Provides very good protection, but can be heavy and cumbersome to fighters untrained in wearing armor. Had seen better days.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=553868

Name: Zweihander
ID: 103543
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: A German greatsword that requires great strength to be wielded and swung properly. Delivers a s*itton of damage, more effective if used with Sword Arts. There is an urban legend that this zweihander was used by a player called Giantdad, known for wearing a bearded mask and golden heavy armor. He was notorious for killing other players for nothing more than to 'pawn some f**king noobs.'
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=553868

Edited by Macradon

Few hours sounds like a good reason for Kioshi to exit the shop and sleep throughout the waiting period. No sooner after the blacksmith, Macradon, leaves with the requests in his hand, he walks out of the door.

Inn is thankfully isn't far away. He gets inside when he arrives and just head upstairs and drop himself onto the bed. Sleep take him away for those few hours.

After waking up, he wastes no time in getting out and going back to the shop. As he opens the wooden door and enters, he is greeted by a wondrous sight.

It is shining in front of him, the metal refined and reinforced way better than the original. The infamous Kelly armor, under the magnificent sunlight, sits in its own glory, awaiting for its new owner to put itself to good use.

Kioshi approaches the armor and notices his new sword. A Zweihander. Formidable, but heavy. Well not too heavy, but still, it could throw an untrained idiot off balance.

Kioshi starts donning the armor. First the breastplate and tasset altogether. And then the spaulders. And then finally the full tin can helmet. A long narrow slit provides him limited vision, but at least he can still see clearly.

Kioshi moves around in his new armor while giving his Zweihander some swings around the shop. Not bad. Like a kid riding on a bicycle for the first time, he would get the hang of being a tank in no time.

Smiling in his helmet, Kioshi equips his Zweihander and discards his galloglass sword and Landsknecht breastplate, finding no further use for these starter craps. Both destroyed and turn into shards of data as they are deleted. As the only sign of thanks, he drops the appropriate amount of COL that matches the prices for both items. And then he leaves, not taking his armor off until he reaches the inn.

@Macradon

1800 COL paid to Macrodon!

Zweihander and Kelly armor taken!

Edited by Kioshi

Seika looked around the first floor, now wasn't the time to be side tracked doing other things, things that had mattered right now were to catch up with the rest on the frontlines and find her two younger sisters that had been in the game. And while the items she was given at the start were nice... she had just needed more things. She knew the route she had wanted to walk down upon, and she just needed to find a blacksmith that was willing to make all of the items. And she had eventually ran across "The Blazing Typhoon" which had been open, one that even offered players below level 15 to receive a half off bonus. Happily she had walked in and spoke out to the man "Hey, I am looking for two perfect items... I am extremely low level and I just don't want to head out there without being prepared first. Do you think you could do these two items?" she had presented the form to him "I hope col is alright... I wasn't given too many materials at the beginning..."

Name: Drachen's Shield
Enhancements: Thorns II / Taunt
Description: a shield designed to be a Dragon Slayers

Name: Hammer of the Dragon
Item Type: One Handed Warhammer
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: a hammer designed to be a Dragon's Slayers

Payment: 1800 Col

This old … young … this fellow was really something. He didn’t say anything, only arriving, paying and walking away again. It was quite the weird outfit he wanted made, but he couldn’t deny him a request when it was paid. With that taken care of, another customer arrived at his shop, notifying him with the bell that rang when the door would open. Waving at the girl, Macradon would greet her and welcome her “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be you blacksmith today, and what can I do for you?” be asked and listened. Looking at the requests, Macradon would nod “Aye, I can take care of this". Walking down through the backdoor of the shop, Macradon would proceed to work on the requests.

Crafting on the 26th of July

Spoiler

76700d07807027f1a9a7498f4cf7bb10.png

-8 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Drachen's Shield
ID: 103653
Enhancements: Thorns II / Taunt
Description: a shield designed to be a Dragon Slayers
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=554040

Edited by Macradon

After a bit of time, and with a smile and nodding her head she had waited for her order to be completed. However... once he had came back to her he couldn't finish the order right away. Seika had simply just smiled and said "Its no worries, I have to get done with some quests anyways. Here... add me as a friend and you can message me when the last item is completed." she had opened her menus and sent a friend request to the friendly blacksmith, picking up her Shield she had said out to him "Just let me know when its finished, I will come as soon as I possible can. For now, thank you for the Shield mister!" she had gave him one more friendly smile before heading out.

+Drachen's Shield

Even though he did manage to finish the request partially, he still was an item down to finish the rest, so he had to really plough through all of the hard work to get that to happen. As usual, ignite the furnace and hammer on to some materials, slowly working them into the desired piece of equipment with both the looks as well as the statistics that was requested for the item. A lot of work had been put into the item, and it was nearly always for naught. The Blacksmith profession was indeed not a profitable profession, you surely paid more as a blacksmith than you would ever gain from it.

Crafting on the 27th of July

Spoiler

482cc9a60c21d8445c2e774bd9170c66.png

-2 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Hammer of the Dragon
ID: 103667
Item Type: One Handed Warhammer
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: a hammer designed to be a Dragon's Slayers
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=554085

Edited by Macradon

Pick walked into the highest skilled blacksmith shop on the first floor, and possibly even in the entirety of Aincrad. He knew that Dustin would probably help him out with a weapon, but he wanted one fast, and he wanted a really high quality weapon, that Dustin probably cannot make due to his low skill in blacksmith at the very moment. Hence, Pick decided to come into this shop, owned by a grand master to get the axe that he needs to farm Col. Why col? Well, he figured that materials were easy enough to obtain simply from the use of the gatherer skills, so now he was moving onto the Col stage. "Heyo, shop owner. I'll request a weapon... that's 900 Col right? Here, take 74 more so my OCD doesn't get to me that my Col doesn't end with a zero. Alright, thank ya." Pick exclaimed, cheerfully, finding himself a good spot to wait for the weapon to be crafted.

-974 Col

Spoiler

Name: Axe of Pure Gold
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Enhancements: 3x Accuracy
Description: An axe made of pure gold that is used to farm Col. The gold that it is made out of is able to bring good luck and prosperity to the player who wields it. Fortune to the player who is lucky enough to put this weapon to use.

@Macradon

Edited by Pick

Taking a seat back into his rocking chair, Macradon would wipe the sweat off of his forehead. As he took in a deep breath, Macradon would exhale deeply as he would watch his cerberus running through his garden. Looking away from the open side door, Macradon would set his focus on the main entrance as the bell rang, a new customer had appeared. Standing up from his chair, Macradon would wave and greet the new customer “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. The name’s Macradon, and I’ll be your Blacksmith today. What can I do for you?” he would ask. Macradon would nod at the request and would chortle lightly “Well thanks” he replied at the small extra pocket change he received for the request. Quickly going down into his smithy, Macradon would get it on and work on the Battle Axe requested.

Crafting on the 30th of July

Spoiler

c33dc1729e758a92ba60eaae0907083f.png

-8 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Axe of Pure Gold
ID: 103783
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Enhancements: 3x Accuracy
Description: An axe made of pure gold that is used to farm Col. The gold that it is made out of is able to bring good luck and prosperity to the player who wields it. Fortune to the player who is lucky enough to put this weapon to use.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=554288

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

Name: Anneal Lance
Item Type: Weapon - 2H Straight Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: An expertly-forged Anneal Lance made from a darkened steel alloy. A cut above the rest if one desires true strength.

Spoiler

Name: Vengeful Leggings
Item Type: Heavy Armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +9 Mitigation, +2 Heavy Momentum
Description: An expertly-forged pair of blue-silver leggings, said to be the heirloom of an ages-old vindicator.

"Ah... This would be the place." Sure stopped just shy of the renowned blacksmith's store, tucking away the map he'd been using to navigate the town. It seemed most everyone was having their armors and weapons made there, quite a comforting fact for a lowly player seeking fresh equips for the first time.

Not one to waste time, the brunette highlighted the order details on his HUD and pressed onwards into the establishment. At first glance, the inventory was an impressive sight, greatly reinforcing the idea to Sure that the Smith knew his stuff. 'At least I know what to expect.' After seconds of gawking at the ready-made items, he gained the sense to make way to the back of the shop and raise a hand in greeting. "Evening," he started, "I've heard you specialize in making... W-well, pretty much all weapons and heavy armors, actually. Would you mind taking a look at these two?" Transferring the items' details, he was quick to show the trading window. "How much would these cost?"

Edited by Sure

After a good days of work, Macradon would be met by a new face as the bell rang in his shop. Smiling and waving at the new customer, Macradon would greet and welcome him “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith, and what can I do for you this evening?” he asked and listened. “Aye, I’ve been doing a bit of everything related to metal” he said with a slight chuckle. Looking at the two request Macradon would reply “Depends on how you want to pay. You can either pay 4 materials per request as of the Beginner’s Discount, or you could pay 900 Col per request as per usual prices. Or you could mish mash and pay 4 materials for one request and 900 Col for the other, up to you” he said as he went down into his smithy “You can pay when the requests are done!” he said with a smile as he began working on the requests.

@Sure

Crafting on the 30th of July

Spoiler

1626ae51f8feb5ccb54a27db9717ffe5.png

-2 mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Anneal Lance
ID: 103798
Item Type: Weapon - 2H Straight Spear
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: An expertly-forged Anneal Lance made from a darkened steel alloy. A cut above the rest if one desires true strength.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=554308

Edited by Macradon

Even though he did what he could, he just had to really give it his all, going over time on his work, pushing through his blacksmith crafts with all his might. Getting everything ready to work again, Macradon would ignite the furnace and begin working. To his surprise, after days and days of crafting, this overnight crafting was … much easier than he had expected. He didn’t even have to use multiple tries, he could just do it like that. Either he was exhausted and the adrenaline had kicked in, or the kinks in earlier renditions of these items were something he had overworked, and the exhaustion had seemingly made him much more tired and relaxed, having no kinks in the armor.

Crafting on the 31st of July

Spoiler

a591e3eed6d6b9d90e0c8881ea406a15.png

-T1 Mat

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Vengeful Leggings
ID: 103800
Enhancements: +9 Mitigation, +2 Heavy Momentum
Description: An expertly-forged pair of blue-silver leggings, said to be the heirloom of an ages-old vindicator.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=554319

Edited by Macradon

Getting a message of confirmation some short days later, Sure once again rolled up to the infamous Smith's front door. Far from surprised by how fast the items were ready, he was more filled with envy after realizing the work necessary to properly progress in a profession. To keep the visit as short and sweet as possible, he opened up the trading menu before reaching the counter, greeting Macradon with another friendly wave. "Hello again. I um, I got your message about the items? I'd like to pay with Materials if that's okay." Not that he had particular need to save Col, it just felt the least expendable form of currency.

Taking the newly forged items in hand, he had to admire the craftsmanship that went into making them. Dark as the night's sky, the Anneal Lance gave off an ever-so-dull shine in the forge-lit room and the blue-silver leggings hardly weighed him down as they draped over his arm. "Thank you! I'll be sure to visit again sometime."

Payment: 8 T1 Materials

Received: Anneal Lance, Vengeful Leggings

Pick smiled when he watched the man come out. This was a clear indication that the axe had been made, especially since he had requested just a couple of seconds ago. The service was of extremely good quality, and he hoped that Dustin would have the exact same speed once he had practice with blacksmithing. Perhaps the profession would no longer be dominated by one man, but rather by a few competing professionals trying to provide players with the cheapest prize. Sometimes, it's good for there to be competition on the market. Usually, whoever has the cheapest items, gets the most customers, unless of course, the more expensive one has far more experience and is able to convince people. "Alright, thank ye. I'll be taking my leave now and testing out this golden axe on a tree or something. Hope this axe can bring me the fortune I desire." Pick exclaimed, and with a salute, exited the shop while walking backwards. Along the way, he saw Sure, someone that he had met not that long ago. With a nod, he continued on his way.

+1 Axe of Pure Gold

Having realized there was no point trying to find a shortcut anymore, Hokori decided she should try and get some gear before heading out into the game at large. She came across a nice looking shop located on the first floor. It was offering a discount to new players. "None of us are exactly new, though I guess the sentiment is what counts," Hokori mused to herself. She walked in, and after seeing what the smith had to offer she decided to ask for some custom pieces. She didn't have much, only what the game had given her initially, but it seemed that it would be enough to get a couple of pieces from the generous craftsmen. Once the smith would show, she would hand him an order form and confirm the price. "I'd like two custom pieces please. With your beginner's discount, that should be 7 materials. Or 8 if you round each one individually."

Spoiler

Name: Surestrike Blade
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Enhancements: Paralyze 1, DMG 2
Description: A simple but well-crafted sword that guides the user to their target's weakest points.

Name: Spiked Half-Plate
Enhancements: Thorns 2, MIT 1
Description: A set of plate armor meant to harm any who try to hurt the wearer.

Cosi entered the shop a little hesitantly but once he did he stopped dead, his eyes growing wide as saucers as he took in all the arms, armor, shields, and tools that adorned the smithy. " You made all these!?" he exclaimed looking towards the blacksmith who was busy hammering away at what would be a two-handed greatsword. Then Cosi shook his head slightly remembering why he was here, he needed a better weapon and he wanted to pick up a shield as well, and this smith was offering a discount to inexperienced players which Cosi definitely was. "I'd like to place and order actually. A sword and a half plate, both simple and strong."  He then reached into his pocket pulling out eight of the iron ingots that he had received in his starting package, "I believe this will cover it, Sir?"  Cosi went and set the materials down on the counter with an order form, then began to wait. Also in the shop there was a blonde-haired girl sitting down waiting as well, Cosi said girl cause she was a fair bit shorter then him but he really didn't know. Still he grinned and waved to her, then looked up to admire the rest of the smith's pieces.

Spoiler

Name: Rasierklinge
Item Type: Longsword (1H Straight Sword)
Enhancements: One slot of accuracy and two slots of damage
Description:  A simple arming sword with a single-handed cruciform hilt made of slivered- steel and chased with platinum filigree, and a straight, double-edged blade so sharp you could shave with it.

Name: Richter
Item Type: heavy armor- plate mail
Enhancements: Two slots of Mitigation, one slot of thorns
Description: Durable plate armor, with shoulder pauldrons a gauntlet and bracer for the right arm, as well as greaves and sabatons. The armor is silvered-steel chased with platinum embellishments giving the steel a blued look.

Edited by Cosi