[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Having all these satisfied customers really sated Macradon’s hunger for something nice now and then. Saying goodbye to everyone who came by to pay and grab their requests, Macradon would sit down in his rocking chair again, continuing his neverending session of rocking back and forth. After a few hours, a new customer arrived at his shop, eager to get new gear made for them. Macradon would do his usual greeting and listened to the request. “Yes, that would be 7 materials since it’s one big order” he said with a smile as he took the requests and was ready to go down into his smithy, but soon after grabbing the requests, someone walked into his shop, another customer. His usual greeting came once again and Macradon would smile “Aye, I did” he replied. Looking at the payment, Macradon would nod his head but note “7 is fine, since it’s two items you’re requesting, we can just bundle them together to save you that one material, it might come in handy later on” he said with a smile. Now it was time to get things working, hopefully getting it done quickly.

Crafting on the 3rd of August
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

b16ec0fed2e1cc0cdc5be7ec138b0989.png

-12 Materials

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After multiple failed attempts on making perfect quality, Macradon had burned through a lot of materials, getting to this point where it’s absurd how much work a Grand Master Blacksmith would have to go through to make a single perfect quality equipment. With an enraged sigh, Macradon would get back to work and push through one more time, hoping he would redeem his title as a Grand Master Blacksmith. With everything set up, Macradon would begin crafting a heavy load. With 12 materials burned through, Macradon ended up with 3 perfect items, ready for picking and giving to the players that requested it. Even though yesterday was a disaster, today was bountiful.

Crafting on the 11th of August

Spoiler

1f5cdbd2e60205c5b3038265df8c853f.png

-11 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Surestrike Blade
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 104436
Roll: 11
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Paralyze 1, DMG 2
Description: A simple but well-crafted sword that guides the user to their target's weakest points.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555208

Name: Spiked Half-Plate
ID: 104437
Roll: 12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Thorns 2, MIT 1
Description: A set of plate armor meant to harm any who try to hurt the wearer.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555208

Name: Rasierklinge
ID: 104442
Item Type: Longsword (1H Straight Sword)
Enhancements: One slot of accuracy and two slots of damage
Description:  A simple arming sword with a single-handed cruciform hilt made of slivered- steel and chased with platinum filigree, and a straight, double-edged blade so sharp you could shave with it.

Edited by Macradon

Even though yesterday’s haul of items was a success, Macradon was still not done with all of the requests yet, he still had a single item left to craft. The original request was a shield, but though the time of Macradon working with so many fails, he had been informed that the request had changed into a suit of plate mail. It was an interesting piece of equipment, something he would use himself, something he did indeed use himself. Setting up his work space, Macradon began the crafting process and eventually finished the armor suit. He would sigh of relief as he could now take a long break from crafting.

Crafting on the 12th of August

Spoiler

e368b3aa20a2d199dfa66711d0da0815.png

-3 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Richter
ID: 104447
Item Type: heavy armor- plate mail
Enhancements: Two slots of Mitigation, one slot of thorns
Description: Durable plate armor, with shoulder pauldrons a gauntlet and bracer for the right arm, as well as greaves and sabatons. The armor is silvered-steel chased with platinum embellishments giving the steel a blued look.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555211

Edited by Macradon

Having received the notification that her request was finally ready. Hokori went into the shop once more. She thanked the blacksmith for his work after quickly inspecting it. It was exactly what she wished for, and knew she would be returning once she was in need of stronger gear. Though it may not be for a while, she could tell that there would be few that could match Macradon's skill. She put the equipment on and gave a little spin. The armor fit perfectly and the sword was well weighted. Leaving the shop with a small bow and a smile on her face, Hokori was looking forward to using the new equipment.

Items Picked Up:

Spoiler

Name: Surestrike Blade
ID: 104436
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Enhancements: Paralyze 1, DMG 2
Description: A simple but well-crafted sword that guides the user to their target's weakest points.

Name: Spiked Half-Plate
ID: 104437
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Thorns 2, MIT 1
Description: A set of plate armor meant to harm any who try to hurt the wearer.

Cosi quickly walked into the shop, still sweaty from a day of killing boars, having just been notified that his order was complete. "Thanks for changing order at such quick notice" Cosi thanked Macradon the blacksmith, as Cosi inspected the equipment. The sword was perfectly balanced and razor sharp too. The plate mail was exquisitely crafted and was as beautiful as it was strong. He thanked Macradon again, the man was a genius with smelting and working with metal, waved to Katagawa who he had just been teamed up with and then left the shop to go do what ever came to him next.

Items received: 

Spoiler

Name: Richter
ID: 104447
Item Type: heavy armor- plate mail
Description: Durable plate armor, with shoulder pauldrons a gauntlet and bracer for the right arm, as well as greaves and sabatons. The armor is silvered-steel chased with platinum embellishments giving the steel a blued look.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555211

Name: Rasierklinge
ID: 104442
Item Type: Longsword (1H Straight Sword)
Description:  A simple arming sword with a single-handed cruciform hilt made of slivered- steel and chased with platinum filigree, and a straight, double-edged blade so sharp you could shave with it.

Edited by Cosi

Aden was poking around outside when he found himself window shopping at a smithy. He took a glance at the various weapons and armors displayed around the store, and the new player discount caught his eye. He took a look at his beginner dagger and decided to be prepared for when he couldn't simply dance out of mob aggro.

Stepping inside mulling over his options, he decided the curved blade was for the best. Straight swords took too much practice to use. Daggers put him too close. Warhammers and axes were out of the question from their weight. And he felt like the tip of the spear would embed itself into his enemies and become stuck. So he wrote down what he thought was a good design and began to search for the store owner about the new player deal.

Looking around, he realized that the store owner was on break. Aden added a bit on the bottom saying that this request as a new player, and his in game name. Placing it down, he started to head out for the door.

[Request Form]

Spoiler

Name: Paralyzing Blade
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: Paralyze 2x, Accuracy 1x
Description: Made for self defense, this blade looks to stun the target and incapacitate them. The blade is modeled to look similar to Shamshir-e-Zomorrodnegar for fun.

Spoiler

Curved.jpg.8a0172b381af8ceef1615eff19edc449.jpg

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Macradon smiled and nodded towards Cosi, as he came for the pickup of his equipment. “You messaged me in good time, so you’re welcome, but you have yourself to thank as well” he replied with a smile as he had finished all the work. Closing down the shop for a few days before opening it again. While Macradon was down in his smithy to clean up and make it easier to traverse down there, Macradon heard the bell of the main door ring. “Oh, a customer” he thought as he went up the stairs to greet them, it was too late, they were already walking out the shop, luckily enough, they had placed their order on his counter, which he took to work on downstairs again.

Crafting on the 13th of August

Spoiler

7fed9a7a88b10cb31d302fc84d15706f.png

-12 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Paralyzing Blade
ID: 104576
Item Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: Paralyze 2x, Accuracy 1x
Description: Made for self defense, this blade looks to stun the target and incapacitate them. The blade is modeled to look similar to Shamshir-e-Zomorrodnegar for fun.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555327

Edited by Macradon

Merlin traveled back towards "The Blazing Typhoon" with a sheepish expression. He was pm'ed beforehand by Macradon that his gear was finished. However, at that time he was gathering materials and set his notifications to silent as to not disturb him during harvesting. Then he began working on his profession and here we are now. Entering inside, the redhead would search for Macradon and explain the situation. He would then thank him for keeping the weapon for so long. 

After getting the blade, Merlin would immediately equip it and admire the blade. His eyes gleamed and a childish smile would appear on Merlin's countenance. At one moment, he looked like he was ready to hack at the air, but he realized where he was and turned back to Macradon.

"It's beautiful. Hard to believe this is a replica."

He sent Macradon his payment of four materials, plus an additional one for holding on to the blade. Then, Merlin exited the shop with a excited glimmer in his eye.

[Traded 5x Materials]

After aimlessly walking around for what seemed like hours, Kuruyama finally found his way into the shop called "The Blazing Typhoon." From what he had heard from talks around the town, this was the shop to go to for the best equipment around. He admired how the shop looked from top to bottom with various display cases and the weapons stored inside. He finally made his way over to the counter where he encountered what he could only assume to be the owner of the establishment. "Hello, first I would like to say that you have an amazing shop and I can't believe that I've seen one like this before. Also, I would like to put in a request for a new two-handed sword and Heavy armor." Kuruyama went on to describe to the blacksmith the intricate details of both the blade and the armor. "I'll be back later to pick up the items, and I'll also have the payment ready as well. The name's Kuruyama, if you'd like to shoot me a PM when they're ready then I'll be back for them as soon as I can. I'm meeting a few players down in the Town of Beginnings and we will most likely be in the field." Kuruyama then waved to the man and left the shop as he didn't want to be left behind.

Sword:

Spoiler

Name: «Dornavver»
Item Type: Claymore Variant (Two-Handed Straight Sword)
Description: 
CM8dlpp.png

Armor:

Spoiler

Name: «Daemon's Ebon Chestplate»
Item Type: heavy armor - plate mail
Description: (Shoulder Spikes removed)
latest?cb=20121014172111

Cyn walked into the Blazing Typhoon, a half sneer on her face and her long scarlet hair trailing behind her. Before she wanted to do anything permanent and legacy making in this game she wanted to get a better weapon. In fact she wanted the best weapon she could afford. Which is why she came to this blacksmith shop. The sign outside did say grand master on it so she expected the smith to be the best. She came up to the counter, ignoring any other customers in the room, and put down four materials. “I want a sword capable of inflicting lasting wounds. I hear your the best so you best be able to make one. Here’s your pay. Tell me when it’s finished.” Then she would leave. 

-4 Mats

Spoiler

Name: Vallen
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: one slot of bleed, one slot of damage, one slot of accuracy
Description: A long odachi with a black blade that has lotuses etched along the blade
Post Link:

Edited by Slayer
I must be historically accurate

What Macradon hadn’t expected was the sheer amount of patrons he would be getting today, quite a lot to be honest. With what he had left to craft with, Macradon was a bit worried that he wouldn’t be able to finish all the requests that had been placed. Macradon smiled and nodded at the redhead as they received their weapon “I’m glad you like it” he said with a smile as he welcomed his new patrons like he usually did “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I’ll be your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he asked and listened while also reading their requests. Macradon smiled and thanked “Well thank you, I’m quite honored. Those items will be fine to work with” he replied. “Sounds good, I’ll hit you up when it’s ready” he said and then looked over at the other patron. “Aye, I can make those” he said and would accept the up front payment. It was quite short and to the point.

Crafting on the 19th of August

Spoiler

280d66acbb25d628e0a3f341f4c709eb.png

-9 T1 Mats.

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: «Dornavver»
ID: 104811
Item Type: Claymore Variant (Two-Handed Straight Sword)
Description: 
CM8dlpp.png
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555721

Name: «Daemon's Ebon Chestplate»
ID: 104814
Item Type: heavy armor - plate mail
Description: (Shoulder Spikes removed)
latest?cb=20121014172111
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555721

Edited by Macradon

Kiro had returned to the Town of the Beginning with a gentle smile on his face, standing near the gates. He has been in a lot of adventures outside the safe zone so far, and would sure!y like to continue embarking into these until he was strong enough to join the most advanced players of Aincrad in the frontlines, where he would do his best to assist them. The blue-haired child knew he was going to need better equipment sooner or later, so he began to look around the main area for a shop that would forge a stronger weapon than the one he was currently wielding. Just the thought of seeing new blades and a new refined shop excited him, so he hurriedly ran all around the city gathering information from other players. The only shop people recommended to him was other one called “The Blazing Typhoon,” which was a seemingly popular shop that even the top players visited to get their weapons upgraded or to get new equipment. What remained to be done was to check it out by himself, so the short child went ahead and recorded the coordinates of the building in his map, following the trail to it.

Not long after, he found himself right before the mighty shop which withheld weapons on display on the entrance of the shop, as well as a logo that resembled it. Kiro nodded his head, guessing that designs like these could increase the visibility of his own store that he was going to open in the near future. The boy continued to inspect the outside of the shop for a short while until he went ahead and pushed the door open, stepping inside of it. He glanced to the counter, noticing a person sitting right behind it. From what he could tell, the adult was the blacksmith and the owner of this store. The youngling bowed his head from a distance, walking to the a male with a gentle smile on his face. “Good morning, sir. I’m here to request a sword,” he declared, reaching to the top of one of the chairs and began to fill the spaces in the request form that he found on top of the table. Then, he handed it over and waited for the man to read it and begin working on the sword. “My name is Kiro, by the way. Would you mind me asking for your own?” He nicely asked, slightly tilting his head to a side.

Spoiler

Name: «Midnight»
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 1 Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +2 DMG, +1 ACC.
Description

Midnight.png.26ac0d833f0cf331e040292eceb59763.png

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Kuruyama entered the shop once again as he had received a notification that the items that he had requested to be made had been finished. He inspected each item and admired the stunning detail that was present, and the fact that he was able to replicate his ideas perfectly into a finished product was truly remarkable. "They said you were the best one for the job, and I'd have to agree with them." Kuruyama opened his inventory and materialized eight crafting materials. He then set the materials on the table and picked up his newly acquired items. "I know that we agreed on seven, but I insist on you taking an extra one, If I had more, I would love to have tipped you even more, maybe I can return the favor in the future." Kuruyama had flicked open his menu and equipped his new items, he thanked the blacksmith once more and left the shop to pursue new adventures.

Transaction:
Items lost:
8x T1 Crafting Materials (50% beginner discount +1 extra T1 Crafting Material)

Items gained:
«Dornavver» (Perfect T1 2h Sword) [+2 DMG, +1 ACC]
«Daemon's Ebon Chestplate» (Perfect T1 Heavy Armor) [+18 Mit, +Thorns I]

Customers came and went, payed and left. It was quite the feeling having so many active customers at once. Once again, a customer arrived "Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, the name's Macradon, I'll be your blacksmith for today, and what can I do for you?" he greeted and askedthe bluenette, @Kiro. Listening to what he had to say, Macradon would smile and nod "A sword, aye. I'll make that asap!" he said. After that exchange, a customer arrived at his shop to retrieve his reuqest after Macradon had sent him a message. Smiling and nodding, Macradon would accept the praise "Thankyou, It's quite an honor to be spoken of as that" he replied, continuing to comment on the last part "Oh, you don't need to do so, I'm in abundance of materials" he replied, trying to thank off the materials, but it didn't seem lik it was gonna work, he would accept them and sigh with a smile "Aye, I'll keep you up on that" he said and chortled. Even though he had gone through a lot, he still had quite the lot to work with now. He would take in a deep breath and begin working again, it was not too much he had to make, but it was still something, and it would get rather difficult rather quickly, getting so much stuff to make in a short amount of time. He smiled with glee as he was filled with nostalgia rising through his body, this was just like in the good old days, it was nice having so many customers with lower levels, it meant that people had taken their time to get into the world of Aincrad.

Crafting on the 19th of August

Spoiler

7baf2a07c9793557608c324c8aa12b62.png

-3 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 104862
Roll: 12
Description: A long odachi with a black blade that has lotuses etched along the tang
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555819

Edited by Macradon

Sighing deeply as there was still a lot of work to do, Macradon would swing his mallet and get the stuff done. Even though he had been through all of this twice, perhaps thrice, no one would ever get used to sudden peaks of work like this. It is tiring, but as a pristine frontliner, Macradon had to push through and get his requests done, if not for his business, for the upcoming frontliners, they were also part of the future of Aincrad, they were there, not as filler, not as fodder, but as actual members of the players of Aincrad, the citizen of Aincrad.

Crafting on the 20th of August

Spoiler

58968c39f1bb351e867c53320fc1b6c3.png

-2 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: «Midnight»
Your Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 104924
Item Type: 1 Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +2 DMG, +1 ACC.
Description

Midnight.png.26ac0d833f0cf331e040292eceb59763.png

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555927

Edited by Macradon

Merlin grimaced as he walked into the forge, though it was not the fault of the shop. It was the home of the blade that allowed him to venture through the upper floors after all. Instead, he was hesitating because of the nature of his next order. He looked to finding something that was meant for combat. He realized that to explore Aincrad further, he would have to go on quests with combat as their main focus, which didn't sit well for the red head. But, his desire for magic outweighed his morals for now.

He forced his wavering spirit to harden, and headed for the request sheets. He filled them out quickly and quietly. Once finished, he would look for Macradon, and traded the materials to him directly, trusting him after his last order. To his credit, he would give Macradon an apologetic smile for his behavior. Then he began to walk out, trying to clear his mind.

[Request #1]

Spoiler

Name: A Blade
Item Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: Bleed 2x Damage 1x
Description: A simple steel blade with a razor thin edge.

[Request #2]

Spoiler

Name: A Shield
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Paralyze 2x Mitigation 1x
Description: A steel buckler with the ability to paralyze foes.

[Traded 7x Materials]

After people had arrived to pick up items, Macradon was met with another volley of requests being placed at him. He had to live up to the name of the Grand Master Blacksmith of Aincrad, so he had to work as hard as he possibly could. He would wipe off the sweat from his forehead as he was about to go down into his smithy when a familiar face entered his shop again, like before, no words were exchanged, only awkward silence. Macradon would chuckle uncomfortably, but would agree to the request nonetheless. Taking it all down, Macradon would begin his work again.

Crafting on the 21st of August

Spoiler

20266a0565ccc1c401a22aaf37f38ca6.png

-11 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: A Blade
ID: 105037
Item Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: Bleed 2x Damage 1x
Description: A simple steel blade with a razor thin edge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=556114

Edited by Macradon

Kiro had turned around and started walking all around the store to explore the area and see what they had on stock for people to buy without ordering a custom weapon from the best blacksmith of Aincrad. The blue-haired child did agree with the rumors, now that it was the most active store of them all where even the strongest players that rushed through the floor bosses and unlocked new floors visited and requested equipment from. He nodded his head, glancing to one of the heaviest armor of them all, rubbing his chin. The boy started to think about how heavy it would be to wear and that it could stop him from being as quick as he wanted to be. However, before he could think much about it, he was interrupted by the adult’s comment. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, mister Macradon, and please do,” he replied in a joyful tone of voice, bowing his head slightly and continuing to examine the armor pieces until the male declared that his equipment was finished and ready to be picked up by it’s new order. He would surely remember the name of this person, and would try to become a custom client too. When he needs his armor to be checked out, that is. Once he was called out to pick up the blade, the boy charged to the adult's location with a smile on his face, beginning to test it out in the air. The balance on it was perfect, and he could tell that he was hitting where he wanted to. With equipment like this, it would be hard for him to miss shots against his opponents.

Kiro bowed his head o once again, sheathing his blade and placing it on his back. “Thank you very much, sir,” he said, handing over the materials requested and turning around to exit the store. Hopefully, the adventures that now awaited them him would be more exciting than the last ones! He was finally one step closer to completing his goal, but there was still a lot yet to be done.

Spoiler

Items received:

«Midnight»

[-4 Materials traded to Macradon!]

Edited by Kiro

Cyn made her way back to the Blazing Typhoon. The blacksmith has taken longer than she expected but she supposed that was because of his other patrons. Still her weapon had better be perfect. After receiving the odachi Cyn curtly thanked Macradon and began inspecting it. The weapon looked just as she wanted and only use and time would show if the smith’s skill was as good as everyone said. Cyn thanked the man again and then left with her new weapon. She’d still need a someone to show her how to use it though. 

Weapon collected: 

Spoiler

ID: 104862
Description: A long odachi with a black blade that has lotuses etched along the tang
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=555819

Macradon had a lot more to do now, the request just kept coming, on and on and on. So many different kinds of items, not just a couple different swords, but the size difference, the curvature, the length. So many different variables in this process of creating so much. It wasn’t too tiresome as it used to be, Macradon had gotten the hang of most of the stuff, and he could easily churn out piles upon piles of equipment, it was just not that easy to get perfect items all the time. He made so much every day, but only a few, a fraction of them, were perfect.

Crafting on the 27th of August

Spoiler

aef4943bf876bd33782fa65b7f4e7068.png

-1 Mat

Item Cradted

Spoiler

Name: A Shield
ID: 105213
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Paralyze 2x Mitigation 1x
Description: A steel buckler with the ability to paralyze foes.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=556247

Edited by Macradon