[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryuma had been interested in gaining a new weapon. He was now more confident with his abilities in a fight, and had decided that it would be best to do more damage in a fight. His search for a new weapon had led him to 'The Blazing Typhoon'. He didn't wish to be rude, so when it had come time for him to enter the shop. He had knocked on the door three times, not to quite and not to loud. I hope the owner of the shop is available…

He heard the knocks on the door as he was relaxing in the smithy. "Come on in!" he said loudly so the person outside the door was able to hear him. "Hm ... I should probably make a bell and an "Open" sign so that people could just enter and I'd be able to hear them" he thought and washed his hands from dust and smoke. He would take a piece of cloth and dry off his hands as he walked out into the shop area. He would stand behind the counter ready to welcome his costumer. "Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, what can I do for yah?" he would ask when the costumer would walk into the shop, hopefully. Maybe it was just some damn kids doing some jokes. Behind him a mannequin wearing his armor. He wasn't concerned anyone would attack him in the town so it was no problem to just show off his armor. He was wearing his normal day attire, some clothing he had from the beginning of the game. He didn't look like someone experienced in the game, but he'd been here for quite a while.

Ryuma had gently pushed open the door to the smithy and made his way in. "H-hello? I am here to make a request." He had then pulled a small cloth bag from his pouch and resented it to the man. After he had done this, he had pulled his dagger out of the small sheathe and held it in his hands firmly, showing it off to the man. "I-I was just wondering if you could perhaps craft me a better dagger than this one.. Would that be alright with you?"

Macradon would take the dagger and inspect it. It did indeed look like a beginner weapon. "Sure, I can craft you a better dagger. I have this form you can fill for special requests. Though you must expect it to take longer the rarer the weapon quality is" he said just to insure the man that if he wanted a high quality dagger he could probably wait for a while. "If you don't want anything fancy just say it and I'll look at it." he said and handed the man a piece of paper with spaces that would be fillable. Macradon would turn around and look into his chest to see if he had enough Mats to craft, and he did. He had 7 Mats left probably enough to get this young man's request done. Macradon would smile as he awaited the request to be filled out.

Not going to IC order, too lazy not enough time.

Name: Defender
Profession: (Blacksmith)
Item Type: Weapon
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+1 Bleed, +2 Paralysis )
Description: A One Handed Straight sword, the center being pink all the way to tip, Pommel and Sheath are Golden. The sheath has the Azure Brigade symbol imbued on the hilt.

Ryuma had inspected the form and simply nodded to the man. He had then begun to fill out the required information on the sheet:

Name: Ayumu's Tears
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: One Handed Dagger
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage, Accuracy (x2)
Description: Ayumu's Tears is a small white dagger that has a blue hilt and jewels that form tears going down the side. It is crafted from the tusks of a boar.

"Im fine with the process taking longer due to having a higher rate of quality. I don't have any mats on me, but I can offer you 1400 col for the entire thing. Will that be enough? Also, if the price for the dagger is cheaper than what I'm offering, please, by all means, keep the extra money as a gift from me. You could use it to buy more materials and such."

Macradon would bow slightly at the young man and thank him for the offer. "Thank you, thank you very much" he would say as he would turn around and look at the 2 request he had received. Macradon did his thing and began forging the mats into things. Not much came from the forging, 2 good items and an uncommon item, which was neat to be able to restock those things.

Rank 2; 42/40

ID: 37648
CD: 9 Good +2 Exp

ID: 37649
CD: 9 Good +2 Exp

ID: 37650
CD: 10 Uncommon +3 Exp

-3 Mat

Edited by Macradon

Rank 3; 24/80

ID: 37765
CD: 4 Bad item. +1 exp.

ID: 37766
CD: 11. Rare item. +5 exp

ID: 37767
CD: 12. Perfect item. +8 exp

ID: 37768
CD: 12. Perfect item. +8 exp

Items crafted:

Name: Ayumu's Tears
Your Rank: 3
ID: 37767
Roll: 12
Item Type: One Handed Dagger
Enhancements: Damage, Accuracy (x2)
Description: Ayumu's Tears is a small white dagger that has a blue hilt and jewels that form tears going down the side. It is crafted from the tusks of a boar. http://i.imgur.com/WBCAGg8.png Picture may and can be changed or just trashed if not wanted

Name: Defender
ID: 37768
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-handed Straight sword
Enhancements: +1 Bleed, +2 Paralyzes. 
Description: A One Handed Straight sword, the center being pink all the way to tip, Pommel and Sheath are Golden. The sheath has the Azure Brigade symbol imbued on the hilt. http://i.imgur.com/kfZuT18.png Picture may and can be changed or just trashed if not wanted

Name: Rod of lightning
ID: 37766
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-handed Straight sword
Quality: Rare 
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Paralyzes.
Description: A one handed straight sword with a zig-zag pattern etched into the steel of the sword. The handle is wrapped in simple leather with a cord wrapping around it.

Edited by Macradon

Shizuka opened the door of the shop which Zelrius had told her to go to. It was a blacksmith's shop, the first shop that she's ever been to. Not only had Zelrius been nice enough to order it for her, she was also given 10,000 Col to buy them with. Indeed, Shizuka held gratefulness towards her guild commandants but right now, she must obtain her items. Shizuka then saw the owner of the shop before waving and addressing him with a smile. "Hello! I'm here to pick up the the <<Defender>> that Zelrius has ordered. Don't worry, I have permission." Shizuka said before sending over the trade request. "Thanks!"

-1000 Col
+1 <<Defender>>

Tristan walked into the store and thought about how a comrade really needed some new equipment, so decided he would get her some new equipment to use for upcoming fights. He walked into the store and dropped 5 materials onto the counter with a request form and a smile. "I'll have this please. For a friend.".

Name: Charon's Claw
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: $_35.JPG

"Ahh, I wasn't aware that someone else came to get it, well I do have it prepared. I'll just go get it" he said and went into the smithy to get the sword and scabbard. "Here we go" He said and laid the sword on the desk. He would unsheathe it and show it to the girl. "Does it look like you wanted or do you want something altered?" he asked as it was possible to edit the look of it before the transfer to another person. He showed the sword as it was described. A sword with a pink spine, golden pommel and sheath. "Oh, and the tornado at the base of the blade is just a trademark of mine, can be removed or set aside at another place if you think it's annoying" he said and pointed at the small tornado at the base of the blade.

At the same time another man entered the shop. He ordered a request which Macradon would accept. "More work" he thought, which was great as he got more to use, but still some hard work. It seems as this item was a perfect request as well, which bothered him a at bi but not too much. He would trade in the sword to the girl and begin his forging of the newly made request. "I'm on it!" he said and walked into the smithy to begin the process.

- Defender
+ 1000 Col
+5 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Rank 3; 31/80

ID: 37958
CD: 1, fail. +1 exp.

ID: 37959
CD: 7, good item. +2 exp.

ID: 37960
CD: 6, good item. +2 exp.

ID: 37961
CD: 5, good item. +2 exp

-4 mats

Edited by Macradon

Rank 3; 44/80

ID: 38087
CD: 10. Uncommon. +3 exp.

ID: 38088
CD: 12. Perfect. +8 exp.

ID: 38089
CD: 1. Fail. +1 exp.

ID: 38090
CD: 1. Fail. +1 exp.

-4 mats

ITEMS CRAFTED:

Name: Charon's Claw
ID: 38088
Roll: 12
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage.
Description: $_35.JPG

Name: Claw of the dragon
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 38087
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Item Type: One-handed curved sword
Enhancements: Damage +1
Description: A sword crafted by Macradon in his shop. A white bone like colored metal alloy shaped like the talon of a dragon.

Edited by Macradon

Tristan was pleasantly surprised with how little time it took for the weapon he crafted, a much better experience than he had in some stores, especially as he started off in SAO. Picking up the claws, he still had the 5 materials he had given as payment to on the table for Macradon to take as payment. "Thank you for that.".

"No problem, no problem indeed. It was pleasure doing business with you" he would say with a smile as he accepted the 5 Mats for the item. Macradon was happy and somehow amazed on how quick he was able to pump out perfect items like this. It was quite different than what he used to think about his stuff. Back in the starting days of SAO, the first perfect item he made was his steel Pouldron which he still wore. He was happy that his profession was needed in SAO and happy that his business was actually something. A burst of costumers appeared suddenly after all those years without any costumer, he was very fond of this. "Thank you and come again!" he would say as the trade was completed.

+ 5 Mats
- Charon's Claws

Ryuma had decided that it had been enough time for Macradon to craft his weapon. He was curious as to how the weapon would turn out and decided to show up. He had knocked on the door and walked in. "Knock knoooock. Anyone home?" As he said this, he had slowly pushed the door open and made his way into the building with a rather large smile on his face.

"Ahhh, It's you!" Macradon said and took a punch of cloth up from the chest. "Yes, I got your dagger ready" he said and put the cloth up on the desk. He would slowly peel each layer of cloth off the dagger and slowly reveal it. It's slight curved ivory blade attached to the blue guard with small gems in water drop shapes and the brown handle. Macradon would smile as he showed the craftsmanship in the dagger. "And you pay me 1400 Col as you said earlier I guess, I thank you for the kind donation" he would say with a smile and accept to finally trade the dagger for the Col.

- 1400 Col
- Ayumu's Tears

Ryuma had inspected the personally crafted dagger and had a rather large smile on his face because of it. As he had slowly taken it out of Macradon's hands, he couldn't help but feel an amazing sensation throughout his body. "It's decided that you are now my one and only smith. I will come here for all of my blacksmithing needs." He had then placed the new dagger into his inventory and handed the man the small pouch containing the 1400 col. "Thank you very much! Now I must be off! I have someone waiting for me." With this, he had walked out of the shop.

- 1400 Col

+ Ayumu's Tears

Macradon would wave goodbye to the boy as he had to go to some place and was in a hurry. He would smile in joy of the smile the boy had when he held the dagger, like it was something really great and meaningful for the boy. The remark of that he would be the one and only blacksmith of the boy warmed his heart that he already had a patron for his smithy. He would smile and go back to the workbench to get out new ideas for some new and better swords than ever, hopefully something of great potential.