[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Macradon smiled at his customer "Not a problem" he said as he would hand over the dagger to the man. The transaction would go over and acquire Macradon a bit more Col for the funds, either he was going to spend it on a lot of junk or he was going to buy a house for him to finally live in instead of constantly paying for the inn room. Macradon would smile "Yes, I will bring further your message to the guild" he said with a smile. He was probably some person who had known the guild or knew someone from the guild. Either way Macradon would bring the message to the others. "I hope you will like it" he would say as the man would walk out.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A customer entered his shop, it was Hikoru, he came for his dagger. "Oh hey, yeah your weapon is ready" he said and would hand over the dagger to the man. "Do you like it?" he would ask, showing the knife off. The dark black dagger with a slight purple handle. It was a request he had been lying around for a long time and he had finally crafted it. He was somewhat proud of all the work he had put into it. Many days of crafts before it would end in a perfect quality weapon.

Item given:

Spoiler

Name: The Eclipse of Shadows
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 6
ID: 48911
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Accuracy +2 Damage
Description: A Black-colored blade that fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. Had a tight grip for less chance of slipping through fingers, and a small tint of purplish-black on the hilt of the weapon

Edited by Macradon

Hikoru gripped the Dagger as the man talked, trying it and swinging and slicing, enjoying the feeling of his new weapon. He smiled widely and gave a large nod to the man

"It's Perfect. Feeling just like I hoped it would. I knew I could count on you." He said with a large smile. He opened his HUD and equipped it, his old Dagger dissapearing out of his Sheath and he smiled as it fit perfectly. He gave Mac one last nod before waving off and leaving the store with a large smile on his face

+1 Eclipse of Shadows

Edited by Hikoru

All of his request had been made and he would just relax for today and make some funny weapons and silly stuff. He would start out good at the furnace, getting a few good items and everything went down as Macradon crafted a perfect item on his funny day. "Oh yeah, I probably should finish off the set of swords for Zelrius" he thought. Just two silly sword that Zelrius could use for the heck of it. Zalrius is love, Zelrius is life. It was probably the funniest pair of items he had been working on, other than those with an abnormal amount of puns in them.

Rank 6: 456/640

ID: 49052
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 49053

ID: 49054
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 49055
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 49056
CD: 2+1=3, Bad item. +1 Exp.
Salvage failed.

ID: 49057
CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 49058
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Ethereal enters the store, stepping over to the counter or equivalent. "Looking to buy a big-ass thorny block for the upcoming boss.." He slaps down an order form onto the table, then deposits a stack of Col upon it. "Tier 2 Perfect, please."

Name: Crimson Pallisade
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  54 Thorns
Description: These black bracers are coated in red spines, tipped with sharp tooth like gold caps.They seem easily adjustable and can fit snugly over heavy armor and regular clothes alike.

-1600 Col

Edited by Ethereal

Another customer arriving at his shop, Macradon would get out to greet the person. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, how may I help you?" he would say as he came up from the smithy. As he came out from the smithy he would see the new customer who had just entered. "Oh hey!" he would say as he saw who the new customer was, it was Ethereal. A new member of the guild. Ethereal had come for a shield, which was quite different knowing that Ethereal was a two handed weapon user, Macradon would shrug it off and go to work.

Rank 6: 478/640

ID: 49230

ID: 49231
CD: 2+1=3, Bad item. +1 Exp.
Salvage failed

ID: 49232

ID: 49233
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 49234

ID: 49235

ID: 49236
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Name: Zelrius is love
ID: 48554
Roll: 12
Item Type: One handed straight sword
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: A completely golden sword.

Spoiler

vzDeLHC.jpg

Name: Zelrius is life
ID: 49054
Item Type: One handed curved sword
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: A completely azure sword.

Spoiler

K1yb0jM.jpg

Zelrius came to pick up his specialty order. Macradon had a lot of fun crafting these items. They were incredibly silly, but still high tier weapons which were quite the joke. "Oh, hey Zelrius" he would say as Zel entered his shop. Macradon would bring out the weapons for Zelrius. "I hope you'll like them" he would say with a giggle. They were silly but stil one of the strongest non-unique weapons. He would hand them over and accept the payment, which was half half an Macradon wouldn't mind at all.

After many unsuccessful attempts on crafting Ethereal's items, Macradon nearly lost hope in doing it, though he would stay determined after days and days of failures of crafting. As he would grab his mallet and turn on the furnace, he knew he would be making some good things today, hopefully something above uncommon, which wasn't that difficult for Macradon to do. The furnace's heat was on fleek and Macradon was ready to forge. A few attempts with good and a fail would leave him on stray path of bad thinking, though the Rare item that was crafted made him go into a better mood.

Rank 6: 501/640

ID: 49513

ID: 49514
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 49515
CD: 1+1=2, fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 49516
CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 49518
CD: 1+1=2, Fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 49519
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 49520
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would lean back into his chair and sigh deeply "Why am I so bad at making perfect items?" he would ask himself. Though many other with professions probably had a hard time even getting a rare and Macradon was just mad about not getting perfects. It reminded him of his early days of the profession, only get 1 perfect item after a ton of crafts. Macradon would chuckle and keep up the smile as he would get back to work "Nostalgia feels great" he said as he would begin hammering with his mallet.

Rank 6: 538/640

ID: 49716

ID: 49717

ID: 49718

ID: 49719
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 49720

ID: 49722

ID: 49723
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

He was happy that he finally got his perfect item made, it was great that it was finally done. Though with the resources he had lying around, he couldn't just stop here, he was hopefully going to get a perfect again, keeping the spree going. Though he wasn't as lucky as he was before, no perfect item, just a bunch of rares and uncommons as per usual "Dammit" he said as he would get the next batch of materials ready to be forged as he heard someone enter his shop.

Rank 6: 562/640

ID: 49859
CD: 1+1=2, Fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 49860
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 49861
CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 49862
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 49863
CD: 1+1=2, Fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 49864
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 49865
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

It had taken her a while to find it, but she had finally arrived at a blacksmith's store. The girl knew that it was going to take her before she was going to get a new sword, but she knew her original one needed to be replaced. It was going to take sometime but hopefully it was not going to take too long. It was one of those things she had been meaning to do, but had put off for a very long time. She waited for the blacksmith to return to ask for an approximate time, before moving on.

Name: Laevateinn II
Item Type: 1H Rapier
Enhancements:  3 Damage (6 Total)
Description: A golden coloured rapier that has red markings on the handles.

A girl arrived at his shop, another customer to hopefully get their item done within a short period of time. "Hello, what can I help you with?" he would ask and look at the request that was filled out, it easy enough, a damage increasing sword, a rapier in fact. Macradon would take it down into his smithy as he would reply to the question "It will take me a few hours to craft it, I will message you asap" he would say as he would go down the stair into his smithy and get the furnace going.

Rank 6: 596/640

ID: 50078
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 50079
CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 50060

ID: 50061

ID: 50062
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 50063
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 50064
CD: 2+1=3, Bad item. +1 Exp.
LD: 20
Salvage success 

+7 Exp from Anvil

-6 Mats

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Pallisade
ID: 49723
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements:  54 Thorns
Description: These black bracers are coated in red spines, tipped with sharp tooth like gold caps.They seem easily adjustable and can fit snugly over heavy armor and regular clothes alike.

Name: Laevateinn II
Roll: 11+1=12
Description: A golden coloured rapier that has red markings on the handles. http://i.imgur.com/Y8pB8Kx.jpg

Name: Knightly Sword
ID: 49516
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  2 Damage 
Description: A one plain one handed sword.

Name: Greatsword
ID: 49716
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Description: A plain greatsword.

Name: Saber
ID: 49718
Item Type: 1H Curved sword
Description: A plain infantry saber.

Name: Rondel
ID: 49720
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: 1H Dagger
Description: A plain rondel dagger.

Name: Spear
ID: 49861
Item Type: 1H Assault Spear
Description: A pail one handed spear.

Name: Pike
ID: 50079
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Description: A plain pike.

Name: Knightly Poleaxe
ID: 50061
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Description: A plain knightly poleaxe with an axe head an not a hammer.

Edited by Macradon

Ethereal makes his way back into the store, waving to the proprietor as he entered. "Hey Mac. I got your PM about my item being ready? Nice one." the swordsman would browse the wares on offer before making his way over to Macradon. He waits patiently as the custom-made Perfect item was brought out and offered to him. "Gonna save this puppy for later. It'll leave a nasty mark on anything that hits me, eh?"

+ "Crimson Palisade"

Ethereal had come to pick up his shield and Macradon quickly came forth with it, giving it over to his customer. "I hope you'll like it!" Macradon would say with a smile as Ethereal would leave the shop. Macradon would sit back down into his chair and await any other customer to arrive, either because they have something to pick up or that they had something they wanted to be made. Macradon would rock back and forward in his chair, relaxing as much as possible and close his eyes lightly and somewhat doze off into his dreams.

OOC: Thanks for adding a picture.

The girl returned to the first floor to pick up the item that she had been waiting to receive. It had felt a lot stronger than the one that she had previous used, and she knew that she could not wait to get started practicing with this brand new sword before it was too late. Rebekah walked to the counter and told the shopkeeper thanks, and dropped of 1600 col for her weapon. It was well worth the prize, and now she needed to find something to attack, maybe on floor one, or somewhere else.

Spoiler

Name: Laevateinn II
Roll: 11+1=12
Description: A golden coloured rapier that has red markings on the handles. http://i.imgur.com/Y8pB8Kx.jpg

[OOC: No problem, I draw all perfect swords I craft, sometimes armor]

Rebekah, the girl who ordered a rapier, came to pick up the item. Macradon woke up as she entered the door into his shop and Macradon would get up of his chair, rubbing his eyes as he had just been taking a nap. He quickly noticed who it was and would proceed to grab the rapier and hand it over in exchange for Col. "Thanks for buying your equipment at the Blazing Typhoon, I'll hope to see you again and I hope you will like your sword!" he said to the girl. No more requests were to be picked up today, so Macradon would just sit back down in his chair and rock back and forth.

Hakai walked into the blacksmiths and walked up to the counter, pulling out an order form and filling it out before sending the blacksmith the money for the item. Last night had been her wedding night, and the dowry had given her just enough money to get a nice weapon. She opened her inventory, taking 1500 col out and sliding it across the counter to the blacksmith.

-1500 Col

Spoiler

Name: Bloody Claws
Item Type: Wild Dance
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Damage
Description: A pair of tekko kagi that can be hidden in one's sleeves, and then revealed just before striking. The blades are black, with red tips, and the handle is blood red.

Macradon awaited more customers as he was sitting in his chair, rocking back and forth slightly to keep him awake. The door opened as a woman walked into his shop, somewhat he hadn't met before, someone he hadn't seen before. Either a new player or someone who had been venturing alone for a long time, just like him. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon" Macradon said as money and a request was laid on the table. He would pick it up and read it through as well as checking that the right amount of Col was present. "I'll be right at it!" he said with a smile and would bring down the request with him down into his smithy.

Rank 6: 629/640

ID: 50551

ID: 50552

ID: 50553
CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 50554
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 50555

ID: 50556