[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

I smile in excitement looking towards the door where you have been working for hours. Just waiting in pure anticipation of what could be coming out from that door. The armor that will be made to help protect me. The sword to defend my life with, and the shield to help protect others. The thought making me smile in excitement as i wait eagerly for it to open, and for me to be able to do even more with those items. As i see the door open i immediately stand up and goes towards the counter with a excited look on my face. I then see you set down a linen back, a scabbard that holds my sword, and i can see the shield. I smile at its beauty of how it is perfect. The nice balance between things, harmony in all. As i hear the offer that i could wear it i couldn't say faster or with more enthusiasm. of course i do! I say with the biggest smile on my face. As i receive the items i go to my inventory and equips them right away. Blue pixels appearing as the armor appears on me along with the scabbard that holds my blade to rest at my waist. The shield already in my arms. I just smile and looks up at you having a happy look. Thank you Macradon. This fits amazingly! and from what i can see. Looks amazing also. I say as i take my sword out of the scabbard to admire the blade you have made.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Itzal had watched the entire thing and was glad to see that Hestia was making an approach on her own.  She wasn't kidding when she had told him she'd rather do things on her own rather than have people do it for her.  She wasn't able to pay of course so Itzal would be doing it for her, but she was the one who was talking to the shop owner and discussing her equipment.  He even helped her decide on better enhancements for her current tier and build that Itzal hadn't thought of.  Macradon was an understanding, kind, and helping man.  It was no understatement to say that he was the one player in the Knights of the Blood Oath that Itzal liked.  The only one who wasn't prideful.  Itzal saw the item crafted and nodded with a smile and tactful eye.  It protected her but it also gave her room to maneuver.  With that established he walked up to the counter and placed twenty one tier one materials on the counter.  Despite the fact that Hestia was ordering it, Itzal was paying so he figured he'd pay the full price of the order.  Itzal nodded to Macradon.  "Thanks man.  You always do incredible work."

-21 T1 MAT

David had gotten word by way of patrons to Hiro's Tavern of a shop on the first floor that could provide excellent weapons and armor. The Blazing Typhoon they called it, and it intrigued David. He had been thinking hard about Hestia's advice to start advancing in a profession, and had sketched up some designs for a few pieces of gear but did not yet have the skill to make them. With that in mind David sought out the shop with designs in hand. It was not too far away from Hiro's tavern, which was good as it would make checking on the progress of these items even easier.

The window display caught David's eye before he could throw open the door. A set of gleaming black plate armor fitted with spikes stood there atop a stand. He was not sure what it did, but he was certain that he wanted it. It's price tag was not too unreasonable either set at 1000 Col. A bargain if it was properly enhanced. The price tag called it [Harbinger of Edges]. A fitting name for such a dark looking piece of equipment.

David broke himself away from the display, and entered the shop. Until he figured out the cost of his planned items there was no room to worry about purchasing something else. David would wait until the shop's owner came to greet him, and present his plans as he did.

"I'd like to know how much it would cost to have these made. I have all the necessary materials on hand just not the skill. If it is within my budget after paying for these two items to be made I'd like to know the enhancements on that set of black spiked armor back there. I like its aesthetic, and I bet it has pretty powerful stats."

[Plans]

Spoiler

Name: Deathhowl Blade
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: 2 ACC, 1 DMG
Description: A gleaming Kriegsmesser forged by [insert name here] with a howling wolf etched into the flat of the blade. This hefty two handed weapon's handle is wrapped with the rawhide pelt of a particularily vicious wolf fought by David Black. The spirit of the wolf inhabits the blade imparting accuracy and ferocity to the wielder.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]
knecht-1.jpg

Name: Deathhowl Mask
Item Type: Heavy armor Helm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 regen, 1 recovery
Description: A black steel helm forged by [insert name here] patterned off of the skull of a particularly vicious, and relentless wolf fought by David Black. After patterning the wolf skull was powdered, and mixed into the steel used to impart it's tenacity to the wearer of the helm. 
Hound_s_Head_Helmet.jpg

@Macradon

Edited by David_Black

Macradon would smile and nod his head at the girl, it was nice that his work was appreciated. “It suits you” he said to the girl who seemed happy in her new attire. Looking over at Itzal, Macradon would accept the payment handed over. If it weren’t for a high level player paying for the equipment, the girl would’ve gotten a discount, but the discount is only there to help low leveled new players through the prices, so a frontliner wouldn’t really need that discount. He would bow his head lightly and accept the praise “Thanks, man” he replied and would wink with his eye. He would wave the two farewell before another customer would enter his shop.

The man would enter and Macradon would bow his head lightly at the man before exclaiming “Hello and welcoem to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you?” he would ask. Macradon would listen and look at the plans laid out before him. He would smile at the sight of Two Handed Straight Sword user, he didn’t see those kind anymore, they were getting rare, but he was quite happy to see one again. “The request will cost you 7 materials in total, that’s after the Beginner’s Discount” he would say before walking over to his armor stands. With a single touch towards the black plate armor, Macradon would open up an HUD that would tell him what was needed of information.

He would turn towards his new customer and explain “The Harbinger of Edges is a Perfect Tier 1 Heavy Armor, the enhancement of the items are Damage Mitigation and Max Thorns. Thorns are the spikes on this piece of armor set, dealing damage towards your opponent when they hit you, it’s a good secondary way of dealing damage when monsters attack you” he said and would come back to the counter. “So whadya say? Gut the funds?” he asked.

@David_Black

Items Handed over to @Hestia

Spoiler

Name: Revial
ID: 89323
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-Handed curved sword
Enhancements: 2 x Damage, 1 x Paralyze
Description: A black metal oxidized curved scimitar. The dark color of the blade contrast with the gold and brass hilt, shielding off for the knuckles and the front part of the hand. Two red garnets are embedded into the hilt, giving a classy prestigous feel to it. The hardwood handle is wrapped in tight purple silk, giving a comfortable feeling to the grip. Counterbalancing the tip-heavy sword is the hilt's end, ending in a flourish styled pommel. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Ruby Armor
ID: 89328
Roll: 12
Item Type: heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2 x Thorns, 1 x Recovery
Description: Red clothing sourced from the tailor's market, covering the torso and arm, layered underneath a breast- and backplate, a single pouldron, a gauntlet, tassets and full plate legs. The armor's entirity protects enough vulnurable areas, as well as having an offensive defense with its damage return enhancements.Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Twilight Shadow
ID: 89336
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Taunt
Description: The difference between night and day, when the two celestial bodies allign with each other. The shield is embued with hars sunlight and dim moonlight, giving it a heavenly glow when hit by incoming attacks. The gold etched outline is high carbon steel overlayed with a strong gold alloy, capable of takign good hits. The vibrant colors of the shield also helps distracting monsters the likes, pulling them towards the shield. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526657

+21 T1 Materials from Itzal

"Absolutely, consider that piece now sold."
David nodded both positively, and emphatically at the mention of his items prices. With a few deft manipulations of his menu he produced the wolf pelt, the wolf skull, and five bars of steel on to the Blazing Typhoon's counter. The wolf's parts had a significant meaning to him as they were materials looted from his first ever fight in Sword Art Online. With a few more manipulations of his menu he was able to transfer the remaining balance of the transaction in Col to Macradon's account.

"You should have your payment as soon as that transaction goes through. Please though, do be careful with the wolf parts if you can. They are important to me. The beast that gave up those pieces fought quite hard to keep them, and must be honored." David urged before turning to collect his new set of armor. "Say you don't know of any merchants around here that buy old equipment do you? I have a tier one uncommon set of Heavy armor that I will be needing to get rid of now." David asked as he unequipped his battered breastplate, and equipped the [Harbinger of Edges].

Transaction notes:

Spoiler

-1000 Col
-7 T1 Materials
+1 Harbinger of Edges
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1 x Damage Mitigation, 2 x Thorns
Description: A black full-plate armor that has sharp edges going outwards, spikes one the shoulderpads, vambraces and poleyn for the max Edginess.

@Macradon

The blade that came forth from the beats and clangs of the forge that the hunter could not see, he wondered what it would be like.  How it would fair in his hands?  Would it be lighter, or much more heavy than any of his previous blades.  Unfortunately, he could not tell until the Scarlet Templar had come back to him with the finished blade in hand.  It seemed much different from the blades that he had wielded before.  Most of those blades did not show the wear and tear that would accompany months and years of mistreatment, but this one seemed to have that right out of the box.  The hunter wondered if it was just a bad craft, but didn't want to say so around his Captain. 

After making the trade and finalizing the purchase, the hunter walked out with the sword in hand.  It seemed much heavier than any of the swords that he had used before, which perplexed him more than it should.  A quick appraisal would assure of its stats:  It was a Perfect Tier 3 with Damage enhancements in all three slots.  So why did it look so damaged?  He would have to make a test run to find out what was truly going on with it.

Hirru gains the OHSS, Loyalty of the Sworn Knight

Macradon would smile and bow his head lightly “If that’s what you wish, then it’s sold!” he said, throwing a thumbs up at the man. He would look at the man and nod at his request, he knew how important some things were when collecting materials and what significance it had. Macradon had a weapon like that as well, his Slayer of Jura, a precious weapon of his past. Macradon would shake his head at the question posed at him “Not that I’m aware off, merchants usually don’t buy anything unless it’s at a high value” he said. But that aside, Macradon would look at the requests and take the pieces of paper down into his smithy behind the back door of his shop.

Walking down into his shop, Macradon would work hard and precise with the materials given to him. He would work with the steel to form the blade of the kriegsmesser and would give it as much detail from the wolf parts as well, saving a good amount to work with the helmet to make it look the best. His first attempts at making the sword didn't go as planned, so he would go down into his pocket at take a coin it, it has just been sitting there all the time, but now it was time for it to be used. He would toss it up into the air and await for it to land close to the blade of the second try, hammering the coin into the blade, imbuing it with the given powers of that halloween event. Crafting a perfect sword after that was what he would've liked, but now it was to make the helmet, which would turn out to be very difficult. He would use all of the materials given to him, but that wasn't enough, so he had to go into his own stash to work with, but that wasn't enough either, he had to do something about this.

Crafting on the 21st of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3872/5120

Spoiler

8300a43823e89986f1e6f80662de8011.png
fff20515cdf5f9e4cbb8c2fa7aae49a9.png

- 1 Mats
+ 1000 Col
- Jack's Coin
+ 10 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Deathhowl Blade
ID: 89661
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: 2 ACC, 1 DMG
Description: A gleaming Kriegsmesser forged by Macradon with a howling wolf etched into the flat of the blade. This hefty two handed weapon's handle is wrapped with the rawhide pelt of a particularily vicious wolf fought by David Black. The spirit of the wolf inhabits the blade imparting accuracy and ferocity to the wielder. Not only imbued with the wolf spirit, the harrowing spirit of halloween, Jack, is also imbued into the blade as its luck has been transfered to it. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=527801

Edited by Macradon

Taro mused quietly to himself. This entire experience was just surreal in every feasible way. However, his anger had finally gotten a hold of him and drove him to do something. He had spent too long serving at a small cafe, while he spun his wheels in the starting area. It was not memorable, save seeing the same...scared or lazy faces over and over. That was what caused him to take a long look in the mirror one morning, because it was then he realized he was the same. Fear...rational or not had been the reason he never ventured forth. If he died, and he definitely believed the game and consequences to be real, who would look after his mother? Who would care for her during the bad stretches. 

That's what woke him up, causing a shift in demeanor. He may not have been the most prolific of raiders in other games, never having gotten server first or anything, but he had done well enough. This was just a game at it's core, and games could be cheesed and mastered with enough intellect. And truthfully, he even had a headstart....well advantage. He was late starting, but all the absorbed knowledge over the past was general knowledge for him now. He could grow and build off the foundation pieces that others had died to lay. Which is why he found himself puttering around in The Blazing Typhoon. The master smith here had long advertised good equipment for newbies, in helps to support them and push more people towards the front lines.

With that in mind, he ended up standing in front of an armor piece that seemed plain, but it would work. 

"Excuse me! I was hoping I might be able to buy this as well as request a weapon!"

Pointing to the armor stand, he pulled out some Col at the advertised cost. He would need to be judicious here.

Name: Steel pauldron 
Type: Heavy Armor

Enchantment:  +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Heavy Momentum.
Description: Steel pouldrons, forged by Macradon in his shop.

He had written out his request ahead of time, settling on a greaves that should help him out with some combat. 

Name: Siege-breakers 
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Armor - Full Plate Greaves
Enhancements: +1 Heavy Momentum, +1 Thorns, +1 Regen 
Description: Heavy greaves, simple and almost dull in appearance save for some runes. They are designed to help break armored opponents by enhancing momentum on strong attacks. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Taro was hoping this would work and get done what he needed accomplished. 

Edited by Havok

Taking a break from crafting in his smithy, Macradon would take a short rest up in his shop in his rocking chair with Balthazar the Owlbear cub on his lap. Rocking back and forth, Macradon would close his eyes and relax for a while. WIth his mind cleansed from anything, the doorbell rang as it was opened, revealing a man Macradon hadn’t seen before. “Oh hey. Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he would ask and listen to the request the man had. Looking at what he wanted, Macradon would hand over the pauldron to him as well as accepting the payment for both of the items needed, he just had to make a perfect item to finish this order, but would hand over the pauldron now so the man could use it right away. “Here, you can take this now for 1000 Col and come back later to pick up your greaves, sound good eh?” he said looking at the man.

@Havok

Handed over "Steel pauldron" to Havok

After the small talk with his new customer, Macradon would venture back down into his smithy and work on what he had been paid for. The wolf mask. He just had to finetune what he had been doing before, but making it as perfect as possible, and with the right strikes, he managed to get it on the first try, finishing this project, now on to the next. 9 tries of crafting, yet none of them were as successful as he had hoped. He was too battered up to go on trying for now and would go up to his smithy and relax until he had the mental energy to actually finish this stuff.

Crafting on the 22nd of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3918/5120

Spoiler

97956dfbc56b9d45c3f6d6e9bddcce57.png

adb0345672d92bec4ee7bb37e8403c83.png

- 7 Mats
+ 10 EXP

Items Created:

Spoiler

Name: Deathhowl Mask
ID: 89746
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy armor Helm
Enhancements: 2 regen, 1 recovery
Description: A black steel helm forged by Macradon patterned off of the skull of a particularly vicious, and relentless wolf fought by David Black. After patterning the wolf skull was powdered, and mixed into the steel used to impart it's tenacity to the wearer of the helm. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=527953

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would use his time to work on the crafts once again and would proceed to finish the requests he had lying around. The last request he had to make was a piece of Heavy Armor, specifically a pair of greaves. They were way more difficult to craft than the intricate wolf helmet, which was funny compared to how simplistic the greaves were. Macradon would not think much of it and would just continue craft as much as he could for today to finish the request he had. The greaves took many tried before they were made perfect as he needed, it was indeed a very difficult build, but he managed to finish it and would contact the man whenever Macradon was ready to hand it over.

Crafting on the 23rd of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3918/5120

Spoiler

fcf4e7846339380cea2ba71422865961.png
b62fd3bf2ef9e2d0fd0e59b65302092a.png

- 9 T1 Mats
+7 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Siege-breakers 
ID: 89816
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor - Full Plate Greaves
Enhancements: +1 Heavy Momentum, +1 Thorns, +1 Regen 
Description: Heavy greaves, simple and almost dull in appearance save for some runes. They are designed to help break armored opponents by enhancing momentum on strong attacks. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528088

Edited by Macradon

Taro tapped chin before nodding to himself. Macradon had told him to come back in a couple days. It was not too long after that the aspiring spear wielder had shown up. One could never underestimate the worth of a good blacksmith, and Macradon was without question the best. In fact, Taro had regretted not having waited for a few quests for his greaves to be finished. They would have made life a bit easier going into certain fights, but life had been interesting enough. He had enjoyed the sweat a little. Still, life threatening encounters was something he hoped to avoid until he could get high enough level to make it worth the risk.

"I wanted to thank you good sir. Your pauldrons were...nothing short of exceptional. I had drawn praise for them from a few friends, and they definitely performed better than I had hoped. And Siege-breaker, I feel will be as equally helpful." He smiled bashfully as he completed the necessary transactions. "Though with any luck....I will be back sooner than later for more work! I...well, I just wanted to thank you again. Game of death or not, in MMOs, so many people have been arsehats to new players, and here you've done more than just equip us. You have helped give us confidence to move forward like you and other brave souls. Thank you for that, thank you so much."

With the help of another guild that had given her some items that they have given her, even col and materials she had asked around for some help trying to find a blacksmith and a tailor, she wasn't very successful when it came to finding a tailor, however she had heard about a man named Macradon that is a master blacksmith. Thankfully his store was on floor 1 so she could be safe at least getting to his store. Eventually she had made her way in and she had spun around looking, she was quite amazed with the space this man had, however she didn't want to be a stranger and she got straight to the point. She had placed her hands on his counter and she had said out to the man while placing her current sword on the table saying out to him "I am looking to get a replica of this sword however much much more optimized if you could. I need all the damage I can get." she had said out with a giggle.

-7 T1 Materials

@Macradon

Name: Love Buster v.2
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A two handed buster sword made with love and packed with love~
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Finishing up all of his work, Macradon would venture back up and begin to walk around with a damp cloth and cleaning up the place again, it had to be done once in awhile, and now that he had the time and energy to do it, he would. As he finished cleaning someone would enter his shop, looking at the door while wiping off the sweat from his forehead, Macradon would see that it was the man from before. “Oh hey, I have your equipment right here!” he said and would walk behind the counter to bring up the greaves. “Your payment in total is 500 Col and 4 Tier 1 Materials” he said with a smile.He would smile and giggle from the praise “Thank you, I do what I can while also clearing floors, so my job is to actually clear floors, my hobby is being a mere blacksmith with a beginner’s discount, that’s all” he said, trying to stay humble. @Havok

Suddenly, someone else would be entering his shop as well, a girl. As she went through the door, making it’s bell ring a light tone, Macradon would greet the girl “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you?” he would ask the girl. Looking at the sword on his counter, Macradon would accept it and look at the given materials “Oh, you don’t have to pay so much, 4 is enough, you’re below level 15 I presume?” he asked the girl with a smile and began working on it, venturing down to his smithy to get things going. @Kairi

Inside his smithy, Macradon would try hard to get the sword made, and it was quite difficult to actually produce, it was infuriating. The sword was much harder to make than he had anticipated, and it was driving him nuts. He would exhale deeply and think about the possibilities he had for now, he had to redo his shop, make it look better, possibly buy a house to accompany it so he could have a much easier time actually doing something with this. He would sigh but would continue working, trying and trying, 8 crafts and it finally became a perfect weapon. He would smile and get ready to take it up to the girl.

Crafting on the 24th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3958/5120

Spoiler

897f673889561977623ae2510e101261.png
735a822cee2146770c8daf460b27078f.png

- 2 T1 Mats
+ 8 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 89872
Roll: 12
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528256

Edited by Macradon

The man named Macradon had nicely greeted himself to her, and even said out to her that its not that expensive if you are level 15 or lower, she had looked up to the man with sparkles in her eyes clutching her fist together and putting them up to her face in a cute way saying "Really? I really appreciate it Macradon! And yeah... I am below level 15" she said nodding her head. Eventually the man had taken the materials and the sword for reference on creation and tried his best to make it, however in the back she had seen that he was getting a little upset about it, and even needed to get some materials of his own. She had felt bad, however eventually he had gotten the weapon she wanted and came back to her with a smile. She had grabbed onto the store and felt more empowered, she had given out a cute smile saying "Thank you so much!" before walking out a happy happy girl.

+Love Buster v.2

Macradon would nod and reply “Yes, really” he said it with a broad smile, seeing the happiness it induced that something actually was helping beginners out this much. He would nod at the girl with a smile, having his arms crossed after handing over the blade to her. “It was nothing, come again if you need any equipment crafted by a blacksmith, I’ll be sure to help” he said with a smile as she would exit his shop. When she had gone out of his shop, Macradon would look at this Material stocks, they were still piling up high, so that wasn’t a problem with pricing, he would keep it this way for beginners.

Handed over:

Spoiler

ID: 89872
Roll: 12
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528256

Kyoto walked up to Macradon’s workshop after being recommended from his guild mates. Kyoto decided to take their advice and talk to Macradon in making him a new blade. He walks into his workshop and wait at the counter waiting for Macradon to greet himself to Kyoto. “Hey Macradon, Itzal and Ruby told me that you would be a great blacksmith to create a great sword so I figured I do it.” Kyoto smiles as he looks around the shop seeing all kind of different blades and heavy armor. “My my. There’s a lot of nice looking swords you have here but I’m looking for one that can give me all the damage I can get.”

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Verdunkelnder Jäger

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +3 Damage

Description: A very black blade with a silver wavy stripe where the sharpen part of the blade is and two spikes on each side of the lower part of the blade is.

-7 T1 Mats

Edited by XxSulSus

Taro grinned sheepishly as he returned the blacksmith's smile. The man had been a godsend and he was happy to pay the prices asked. "Aye, 500 COL, 4 Tier 1 Mats to you my good smith. Thank you again so much. I should have waited I think, but with just the pauldrons and a good friend, we took down the Wasp Queen quest. Didn't take a lick of damage. Thanks again for helping support us." Taro's smile lost a little luster as he went back to thinking. "You know, it's too early for me to say it so confidently, but I'll be back in the future I think. Gonna need to rework somethings I think once I get my build going. But hey, I just hit level 4. So, can't wait to get back to it. Thanks again Macradon!"

@Macradon 400 COL + 4 T1 Mats to him

After resting for a short while, a customer would come into his shop and would be noticed of their arrival with the bell ringing when the door opened. Looking over at his new customer, Macradon would smile and say “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m Macradon, your Blacksmith, and what can I do for you today?”. Listening to the man’s reply, Macradon would smile and nod “I’m thankful for their praise” he would say as humbly as he could. “A perfect Tier 1 sword should be adequate for your request” Macradon would say, looking at the payment and request filled out. He would accept 4 of the 7 given materials and would proceed to go down into his smithy to work.

Before going down into his smithy, Macradon would accept the payment of the request Macradon had made for him. Macradon would smiel after hearing about the acomplishments he had done with the given equipment he had on him. "I'm glad the equipment I made was useful" he would say, listening to the rest of the man's words. "That's fine, whenever you're ready to change your build or whatever, just come by and we'll be working something out!" he would say and go down into his smithy to work on the crafts.

Crafting on the 27th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3967/5120

Spoiler

8dc80cc97d40b365d6076afe66c361b6.png
9d161bd4121b730b461fff3e624ff014.png

+ 7 T1 Mats
+ 500 Col
+ 1 EXP

Item Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Verdunkelnder Jäger
ID: 90012
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A very black blade with a silver wavy stripe where the sharpen part of the blade is and two spikes on each side of the lower part of the blade is.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528703

Edited by Macradon

Illia's olive eyes stopped upon the banner, she grumbled angrily still remembering an encounter with the owner of this establishment regretting the need for equipment even if it was to prove him wrong. The scarlet red head strolled through the doors not offering her true emotions about that day. Anger was a strong motivator and the reason she intended to show up on the front lines. The petite hand clenched into a fist as she gripped the handle and pushed forward stopping at the counter top expecting some further rebuttals about her state still a lowly player who hadn't seen real conflict due to her vanity weapons that came with the support starting pack a hand reached out flipping through the menu's till she clicked upon the material section.

"I will be taking a freshly crafted blade a Tengoku no Aki. The designs are within the message I have sent you. Among it is also a special orb I found on my adventures which I wish to be crafted into the blade so it may be inserted as I come back for upgrades."

Illia would then lean up against the wall and wait for the order finding no need or rush to adventure without her gear to continued on advancing in strength. She intended to make him regret those words he had spoken to her. Once the transaction was ready she would pay the price he demanded be it with or without the newbie discount.

Transaction: 4 or 7 materials trade to Macradon.

Spoiler

of_dorothea_s_rapier_by_vampiire666-d706l87.png

Name:  天国の秋 Tengoku no Aki (Heaven's Fall)
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Weapon Rapier
Enhancements: +3 Dmg
Description: Tengoku no Aki is a silver blade coming to a fine tip with expert handling it is said it could slice between the platelets of even those most sturdy of armor. The hilt has an ornamental design based upon the curly nature of drakes that have claimed the sky. within the hand guard is a blue jewel of considerable worth to the owner.
Post Link:

Edited by Illia