[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Smiling at the sight of someone familiar entering his shop. The small bell at the entrance ringing as the door opened would prepare him for a customer, but he had not thought that this was the person to enter his shop, it wa quite … amusing seeing this particular player coming into his shop. “At least you’re brave enough to finally step into the fields” he said with a smile as he read through his message he had just received with all the details needed for him to craft it. After accepting the 4 materials in payment, Macradon would venture down into his smithy and prepare everything to craft the sword.

Crafting on the 27th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3982/5120

Spoiler

c948ca67b47ffe03571556f5526cda21.png
8f6f4a11f1a2077a6a4dc10419ce811c.png

+ 2 Mats
+ 2 EXP

Item Crafted:

Spoiler

Name:  天国の秋 Tengoku no Aki (Heaven's Fall)
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 90014
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon - Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Dmg
Description: Tengoku no Aki is a silver blade coming to a fine tip with expert handling it is said it could slice between the platelets of even those most sturdy of armor. The hilt has an ornamental design based upon the curly nature of drakes that have claimed the sky. within the hand guard is a blue jewel of considerable worth to the owner.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528717

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taro had just about gotten half way towards the cafe before he turned on his heels and just about sprinted back. He had completely forgotten that he was going to be back sooner than later. He needed a new spear to join up with Hestia. She had an eye for boss hunting, and unfortunately, he was just too low of a level to consistently hurt them without some tweaking. Thus he needed a new weapon. He needed something to bypass their various mitigations and defenses. "Hey Macradon, I uh...forgot to ask for the weapon I needed. I had actually intended to buy it originally, but kind of spaced. Sadly, I think I will have to buy it outright. I don't have the materials to cover the cost of it. If you're ok with that, I would love to have you forge it!"

Name: Golden Rose
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Weapon - 2H Assault Spear
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage
Description: A simple, though well designed spear, the Golden Rose is named after a legendary spear wielded by a general in the Fae army of Ireland. Fabled to hold a curse, the weapon would leave a seeping wound that no magic could heal. From that, this weapon has drawn it's inspiration. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100803144623

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Havok

Looking at his happy customer arriving once again, Macradon would listen to his message and smile “That’s fine, we sometimes forget something, it happens” he said and would look at the request laid out to him. It was a two handed assault spear, not the worst kind of weapon he had been crafting before, so he should just get to it. Even though he was a master blacksmith, this got more difficult than he had imagined, taking more materials and tries than planned, taking more time and resources than he had anticipated. He would begin to think quickly and find other ways of crafting with better accuracy on the quality.

Crafting on the 27th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 3982/5120

Spoiler

4986bd7401aafea37cc5a2a7fd802186.png
c3abfaee11b3f0492df55f1b5570cf95.png

- 4 T1 Mats
+ 7 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Kyoto walks back into Macradon’s Workshop and walks up to the counter. Kyoto just receive the message that his sword was ready. Now this was nice and quick didn’t take to long to make and receive it just how he likes it. “Hey Macradon I’m here to pick up my sword.” He said as he then grab a hold of the sword. “Boy she’s a beauty. Nice job I like it a lot.” Kyoto smiled as he then offer a handshake. “Nice working with you. Will always come back if i need another blade.” Kyoto smiles as he then starts to head towards the door.

Verdunkelnder Jäger

Right before Kyoto left he remembered something. Kyoto turned around and walk back up to Macradon. “Excuse me. You happen to know anyone that is willing to help me with a few quest do you?” Kyoto smiled as he then laughs at the whole point he was trying to be polite and not interrupt him doing his job. Kyoto kept looking at all the swords and armor he made and just admire how great they all look. Then he looked at Macradon again and notice that he’s a heavy built. Which means he is probably a tank built. Kyoto is also guessing Macradon is also part of the frontline as well.

Standing outside of the entrance to an unfamiliar smithy on the first floor, Telrenya filled her lungs with air. Instead of her typical white-and-gold 'combat princess' attire, she wore an uninteresting combination of leather and cloth pieces that covered nearly all of her body. Only her anxious face under a plain brown hood was visible. With the help of a couple of vanity items her normally-blonde hair had been darkened to a common black shade, and her eyes tinted a dull green. All of the changes to her appearance were strange to get used to, but necessary if she wanted to avoid being recognized.

Steeling herself and entering the smithy, Telrenya spotted the man who must have been the owner relaxing in a chair behind a standard counter. She offered the player a small smile as she approached. "Hello, I was hoping to order a weapon from you?"

Spoiler

Name: Veiled Dusk
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A rapier that is simple in design, save for the ornate black guard.

~Traded (7) T1 materials to Macradon~

Edited by Telrenya

As he would take a break from crafting the spear, Macradon would venture up to his shop once again to see if anything was happening. We he reentered the shop part, Macradon was greeted by a person he had seen before, someone who had been in his shop before. “Hey there! Yeah, your sword is right here!” Macradon said and would hand over the sword to the man. Macradon would smile and nod as a reply to the statement “Aye, you’re welcome to come whenever!”.

Listening to the minor question the man had, Macradon would ponder, but would scracth trying to think of anything. “You know what? I’ve had a lot of free time lately, so I’ll be able to help you out, just throw a message at me and we’ll be able to party together, is that alright with you?” he asked. Macradon hadn’t been out questing with lower leveled people for quite a while, and maybe it was time to do so again. He had encountered many players starting out in the fields now, it wasn’t uncommon for players to do so now, at least they finally got out of the shelter people would know as the Town of Beginnings.

Not long after this small talk, another person would enter his shop, a woman, someone he hadn’t met before. Macradon would straighten his back as he stood behind his counter and smile at the newcomer “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he asked the woman who had just entered his shop. Listening to her request, Macradon would look at the request papers and skim through them quickly “Seems like something I can do, easily!” he said and would accept the payment in Materials.

Crafting on the 30th of Spooktober
Rank 9: 4018/5120

Spoiler

6fec317ca3fb9a3ca4966d6f7cec2f3a.png
1dbc8b57591c51767276e1c949c80325.png

+ 1 Mats
+ 6 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Golden Rose
ID: 90187
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon - 2H Assault Spear
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage
Description: A simple, though well designed spear, the Golden Rose is named after a legendary spear wielded by a general in the Fae army of Ireland. Fabled to hold a curse, the weapon would leave a seeping wound that no magic could heal. From that, this weapon has drawn it's inspiration. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=529094

Name: Veiled Dusk
ID: 90190
Description: A rapier that is simple in design, save for the ornate black guard.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=529094

Handed over to @XxSulSus:

Spoiler

Name: Verdunkelnder Jäger
ID: 90012
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Description: A very black blade with a silver wavy stripe where the sharpen part of the blade is and two spikes on each side of the lower part of the blade is.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528703

Edited by Macradon

The redhead cringed, the displeasure apparent across her features as she leaned there against the wall attempting to ignore the hustle and bustle of the rest of his customer sliding in and out. If it weren't for the ability and sheer lack of low level catering blacksmith, Illia probably wouldn't have accepted his assistance. As she tried to pay full price though she was blocked, the discount was in affect for lower level players no doubt due to his arrogance. Hatred still burned in her heart as she would keep the extra material's meant for the full price in a state of limbo, a transaction that would never complete.

"Just accept my materials, and thank you for my weapon, next time you see me will be a dual."

A quick blast of air from her lips blew her bangs still annoyed with this blacksmith as she left with her rapier attached sheathed across her hip.

-4 Material

A smile would appear on the Scarlet Templar’s lips as the girl would scoff at him. Listening to her challenge towards him, Macradon would try to make a cheeky remark that would fuel the flame for her to really push her to the limits and one day possibly reach Macradon’s levels in fighting so they could have a splendid duel. “Hah, a duel with you … I’d probably have to restrict myself to second rank, if not first rank swords arts, I wouldn’t like accidentally taking all your health in one sweep” he said with a smirk on his lips, with a quick nod at her, Macradon would close his smirk and smile at her "You're welcome" he said as she had received the craft she had requested off of him. It was mostly for giggles he did that, and he knew it agitated her. A duel would've been fun if it had actually been of any danger and real challenge. Macradon would only sigh at the thought of one day actually going up against someone decent in a duel, but for now, all he had were floor bosses and field bosses.

Handed over to @Illia:

Spoiler

Name:  天国の秋 Tengoku no Aki (Heaven's Fall)
ID: 90014
Enhancements: +3 Dmg
Description: Tengoku no Aki is a silver blade coming to a fine tip with expert handling it is said it could slice between the platelets of even those most sturdy of armor. The hilt has an ornamental design based upon the curly nature of drakes that have claimed the sky. within the hand guard is a blue jewel of considerable worth to the owner.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=528717

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

I walk into the familiar shop with a smile and my face. However, unlike the first time i am by myself in terms of not being with another player. I do have my familiar at my side though a lion with wings as black as night, and fur as white as snow. I open the door and looks around for the blacksmith with my blue eyes as i grin as i make my way to the counter. Macradon i have a order i would like to place for my tier 2 gear that i plan to make. The theme as you'll be able to tell is greek. I say with a small chuckle as i put down the designs i had in mind for the armor and weapons i wish to have this time. Not having any pictures since i am rather terrible at actually drawing. Only writing down descriptions to try and help with the design process when it comes to the actual forging of the armor and weapons. Only having a image for the blade since i was lucky enough to have someone to be able to draw that one since it was their design idea.

Spoiler

Name: Gorgon's Stare
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2xparalyze  1x recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena when she had added the head of Medusa onto it.
Post Link:

Name: Twilight's greeting
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2x thorns, 1x regen
Description:  Armor made to represent the delicate harmony and cycle of the world. With the golden chariot coming out of the sun on the left side of the armor as it moves towards the middle of the armor. The right side having the moon with a archer near the moon.
Post Link:

Name: Craving Carnage
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Weapon - Curved sword
Enhancements: 2x Bleed, 1x accuracy
Description:  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366739748137467904/383853619470008320/Sword_1.jpg (for the handle that goes into the blade)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366739748137467904/383853636519854110/Sword_2.jpg(for the blade part)
Post Link:

• 2 weeks later...

With greatness as the tailwind in Macradon’s future of crafting, all that was left was to refine what he called his masterpieces. Works of art so to speak. He was one to be really proud of his work and would dedicate hours if not days to create something that he deemed passable to hand over to his customers. It was not long before he would get the taste of soot and heavy smoke in the air again, as a customer would enter his blacksmith shop. Looking at the girl arriving, Macradon would smile and greet “Hey there, and welcome. What can I do for you today?” he would ask. Listening to the order, Macradon would go to work instantly.

Crafting on the 7th of December
Rank 9: 4061/5120

Spoiler

4493fabd3d6a04bb835fb04ce460ab7d.png
42514fccfe7e4c87172874176618c0b8.png

-7 mats
+10 EXP

Edited by Macradon

What was hard and tedious about this job was the amount of smithing he would need to do sometimes. Some things were easy to make like swords and the like, but when it became something like intricate armor, it would become quite the hassle to deal with, and a very expensive session of crafting, as it would slowly eat away of the stock of materials he had in his shop, the pile that once was, but was not just a small little stack of materials rather than what it was in its glory days. He would craft and craft, send materials into the furnace, take them out and begin to form and work upon them, but it took many tries before just getting one perfect that the customer had asked for.

Crafting on the 11th of December
Rank 9: 4113/5120

Spoiler

8a53a810e1e03ae544833a7203ff4b51.png79475a5c52427979845410735860e7be.png

-10 T2 Mats
+10 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Macradon had been doing a lot of medieval gothic, white and fantasy armor, sometimes Egyptian and other middle eastern themed armors, but this specific theme of armor was something he hadn’t exactly been doing a lot of, greek style. It was something he had to do a bit of research of before being able to act upon the armor and its crafting style, but he would try a few times to see if his ideas were the same as the olden greek, which he was sure wasn’t actually so. With tempering, forming and forging, Macradon would through many failed attempts get his crafts finished. 3 pieces of equipment for Hestia, finally done. Alle he had to do now was to get things polished and ready to be handed over and sold.

Crafting on the 12th of  December
Rank 9: 4164/5120

Spoiler

1146fc293396b0fe78bae0a8017e71d6.png5de85f2816a53f4628eb1d54d21ade4c.png

-9 T2 Mats
+8 EXP

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

Name: Ayami's Spear
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: 9' Assault Spear with Silver Trimmings 
Post Link: 

Before I went out to help Zackaria in the fields gathering materials, I realized I needed a weapon and went around looking for shops that were willing to help out beginners. Luckily I saw Macradon's shop with a sign that supported new players by offering them discounts. I went in and asked Macradon if he could forge me a 2H Assault Spear ( IRL I always thought a 2H Assault spear would be very practical in combat, especially someone who probably will be in combat by themselves a lot.) I gave him my request and agreed to wait patiently. As I looked around the shop I noticed that Macradon seemed very accomplished. It made me wonder why he was so willing to help beginners when he could clearly be on a higher floor making more money from players who had more Col. I am grateful that he does not think that way. 

• 2 weeks later...

I come back into the shop after waiting for awhile as i walk on into the shop and walks over to Macradon. Evening Macradon I heard that my weapons and gear were all done so i come to pick them up. I say in a rather excited tone as i happily accept the weapon, and armor as soon as they are offered to me and i equip them with a smile as i check myself while in my armor. One of metal resembling the balance of night and day within the universe, and how everything needs such balance. Then my shield which is rather simple do to the enhancements upon it that grants it that need. Finally my blade. I look over it and nods my head appreciating how the design turned out and how it all seems very seamless of how it transitions between blade and handle. Amazing work as always Macradon, and here is your payment for your hard work. I say as i send to you the 24 T2 mats that is required for these items. Have a nice day! i say excitedly before exiting the shop to head off towards the lower floors to start tackling some quests by my lonesome unless i meet a player along the way.

-24 T2 Mats

+1 Craving Carnage (curved sword)

+1 Gorgon's stare (shield)

+1 twilight's greeting (heavy armor)

It was christmas time! Which means... last minute shopping. Ruby had frantically went from shop to shop just looking for outfits for all of her guild members that she had known and got Sapphire to work her ass off trying to get all these outfits done. However... she wanted to get something special for Telrenya. She didn't know how long it would take her before she would get to Tier 2, however she still wanted to get her a weapon for the occasion that she does reach Tier 2. She didn't really see any blacksmiths open which was a huge problem for Ruby she needed to find someone who could make this damned Rapier for her. However she had eventually found a store held by Knights of the Blood Oath, she had walked in and asked the man if he could make a rapier by a certain design, and she would pay in regular materials and the auto perfect material she got from the christmas event.

-1 T2 Candy Cane Material / -5 T2 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Celestial Dawn
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A golden rapier fit for a princess battling in the front lines, growing stronger, and just to earn a few more cute points from Ruby.

After working for hours non stop, Macradon had finally been able to push through all the hard work and finished the last touch on the last piece of perfect equipment he had been requested. Walking up with all three pieces, Macradon awaited the return of the girl Hestia, for her to retrieve her items. Before Hestia had the chance to come and take her items, someone else came into Macradon’s shop, a new person, someone unfamiliar with his shop it seemed. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, the name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith, what can I do for you?” he asked the new customer, listening to the request “Aye, I can make that, it won’t be too long” he said right before Hestia entered his shop. “Oh hey, I got your items right here, 3 perfect tier items, that’s 24 materials” he said and accepted the  payment “Thanks a lot, hope to see you again!” he said with a smile as he handed over the equipment.

Not long after that, someone else came into his shop, it was Ruby “Oh hey, Ruby, what can I do for you?” he asked and was paid in materials and the special Candy Cane from the event “Oh, sure I can make it” he said and would accept the payment. Walking down into his smithy, Macradon would try to see how this Candy Cane worked before using his own. It did not take long before he got the hang of it. A quick smash with his hammer was enough to make it take the shape and form Ruby had requested. Doing the same with his own, Macradon would look at the slightly curved two handed sword. He would sigh, hoping he would bring his redemption with this new blade by his side. Crafting the the rest of the items, Macradon would proceed to use 4 attempts for the Tier 1 weapon to be made.

Crafting on the 27th of  December
Rank 9: 4189/5120

Spoiler

d59c06b303ef0b77678066021e823cd7.png
8a83d93ca675f326487eb9aab3db3d7a.png

-T2 Candy Cane
-T3 Candy Cane
-4 T1 Mats
+4 EXP

Items crafted

Spoiler

Name: Celestial Dawn
ID: N/A Candy Cane T2
Roll: N/A Candy Cane T2
Item Type: Rapier
Description: A golden rapier fit for a princess battling in the front lines, growing stronger, and just to earn a few more cute points from Ruby.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533798

Name: Ayami's Spear
ID: 92911
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Description: A 9' spear with silver trimmings
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533798

Name: Templar's Redemption
ID: N/A Candy Cane T3
Roll: N/A Candy Cane T3
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Description: A greatsword with a slight curve at the tip for more cutting prowess, an alteration of what Macradon had normally wielded while branding his own name as a Crusader or Templar. The silvered edge shines brighter than the sword itself, but that is not to take away from the beautiful inlays at the base of the blade. The wooden handle is wrapped in smooth brown silk for a fantastic feel buit still a good grip to the blade. Image.

Handed over to Hestia

Spoiler

Name: Gorgon's Stare
ID: 92175
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2xparalyze  1x recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena when she had added the head of Medusa onto it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=532544

Name: Twilight's greeting
ID: 92176
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2x thorns, 1x regen
Description:  Armor made to represent the delicate harmony and cycle of the world. With the golden chariot coming out of the sun on the left side of the armor as it moves towards the middle of the armor. The right side having the moon with a archer near the moon.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=532544

Name: Craving Carnage
ID: 92219
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon - Curved sword
Enhancements: 2x Bleed, 1x accuracy
Description:  https://imgur.com/XcuQZ8a
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=532604

Edited by Macradon

After making a trip to a nearby tailor to put in a request for a new set of armor, Jomei made his way through the streets of the Town of Beginnings, until he stumbled upon a Blacksmith's forgery. The Blazing Typhoon, he had never been to the store before, relying on Oikawa and Mack for his previous weapons. However, he had heard of the name before, and knew of its owner, Macradon, as a fellow front liner. Pushing through the front door, Jomei greeted the player warmly as he began to fill out a request form. "If I'm going to continue to be a part of the front liners, I really should get up to date with my equipment..I know materials for this may be hard to come by, but I hope you don't mind me paying in col." Opening up his inventory, the man transferred the correct col amount to Macradon, throwing in a bit extra for his troubles.

Offering 12,000 for Oathkeeper

Spoiler

Name: Oathkeeper
Item Type: 1H Rapier
Enhancements: Dmg | Dmg |Dmg
Description:

weapon_commission_60_by_epic_soldier-dao

Macradon had been relaxing a short while after he had crafted a big bunch of items for customers, he had just been able to take a short break and relax fully before someone would walk through the door of his smithy. Looking at the irishman standing there Macradon would smile and stand up. It was Jomei, someone he knew from the frontlines and had been on a few quests with him here and there, he was a good man. “Hey there, Jomei. What can I do for you?” he asked and took a gander at the filled request he was handed as well as the col as payment. He would shake his head “Nah, no problems with payment in col instead of mats, I can handle that, farming days are bound to happen at some point anyways” he said with a smile and went to work on the rapier.

Crafting on the 28th of  December
Rank 9: 4208/5120

Spoiler

bb2807dc52f63b79b50579707c5100b2.png
e44aad37d6fe517d3853d0b9e7baf99f.png

+12 000 Col
-2 T3 Mats
+4 EXP

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Oathkeeper
ID: 92939
Item Type: 1H Rapier
Enhancements: Dmg | Dmg |Dmg
Description:

weapon_commission_60_by_epic_soldier-dao
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533874

Edited by Macradon

It did not take long for the smith to create the sword of Jomei's choice. After letting the new weapon cool down, and double checking all of its stats to make sure they were correct, the rapier was handed over to the Irishman. With a smirk on his face, Jomei took the sword in his hands, swinging it around a bit to get used to the new feeling and weight, which differed a bit from Saint Andrew's Bane, yet he knew he would get used to it in time. Replacing the old rapier with the new one on his hip, Jomei sent the col over to Macradon with a smile on his face and a respectful bow of his head. "Thank you so much, I'll make sure to put it to good use."

+ Oathkeeper
-12000 col sent to Macradon