[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

She came in and picked up her weapons. She smiled thankfully after paying for them. She honestly thought she had picked them up all ready for some strange reason, maybe it was meant to be. She'd use it in her upcoming quest to kill a queen. She put them on and gave a few punches with them to see how they felt and smiled happily.  "For lack of a better term they fit like a glove." she smiled happily.

"Thanks for all the hard work. I'll come back to you when I need an upgrade okay." She smiled again then nodded a farewell as she ran off with her new gauntlets.

Edited by Reinka
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steel had come back after hearing the request he had asked of the blacksmith were finished. He looked at the newly completed gear in awe. Steel was impressed. It didn't take him that long. "Man, this is awesome. Thanks!" He tried on the armor and sword, the latter giving it a few test swings. "Yup, this is a good one. Ah right I should pay you." Steel remembered there was a deal if he paid in materials so he decided to take advantage of it. "Let's see, with it being 50% off and I requested two, I would pay the price of one. So that'd be 7 Tier 1 materials right?" He then sent the amount required to the Blacksmith. "I'll definitely think of coming here for the next upgrade." Steel said with a grin as he walked out of the store ready for his next mission.

Obtained

- Shinshi Onimaru

- Dawn of the Samurai

• 2 weeks later...

Sharr was looking for weapons and armor to get today. He went around the Town of Beginnings, looking for a blacksmith who could craft his ideal weapon. Soon enough he came across a shop known as "The Blazing Typhoon". 'Oh I know this one, wasn't this the shop owned by the highest level blacksmith? Ha! Lucky!'  Sharr first took a look inside through a window and there he saw the blacksmith before he made his way inside the store. "Coming in! Please excuse me!" He said as he entered, he went straight to the counter and said, "Name's Sharr, heard you were the greatest blacksmith in town so I went straight to you, so anyways, here is an order, I'll pay for it with Mats after I get my weapon -wait, I did hear about that 50% discount on beginners, Does that have an effect on me? I mean here's proof." He said as he pointed up trying to show his Lvl beside his HP bar. "Anyways, here you go!"

Name: Anhur's Spear
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: DMG | DMG | ACC
Description: A golden spear said to be owned by the Egyptian God of War, Anhur
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

It had been a busy time for Macradon, many players who had taken the courage to go out on the fields had visited his shop for their equipment, with the beginner’s discount helping many get out into the fields without too much worry of the cost for survival in this game. Macradon was happy that he could help those who needed a small kick to up from the ground to get up. He sat in his rocking chair in his shop with Belphegor running around in the yard behind his estate right besides his shop, close enough for him to be able to see Belphegor run back and forth once in a while. As the small bell rang, Macradon sprung up from his rocking chair and would wave at the new customer “Well hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. I’ll be your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you  today?” he asked the customer and listened. “Aye, that’s me” Macradon said with a smile, he was the greatest Blacksmith in town, possibly the best in the game for that matter, but that wasn’t that big a deal, many other great blacksmiths were still doing their job. “Yup, 50% for those below level 15, and I presume you apply, don’t need any proof” he said with a smile, as the small distinction between a new player and a “not as new” player was obvious because of the gear, but also their personality when it came to meeting new people. Macradon took the small piece of paper that was the request and nodded “I’ll make it as fast as I possibly can” he said with a smile and went back down into his smithy.

Crafting on the 27th of March
Rank 9: 4717/5120

Spoiler

16528ea33b33cc916b6e1257415e83ef.png

-8 T1 Mats
+11 EXP

Edited by Macradon

With hard work, Macradon would proceed to work on the crafts of a blacksmith. A two handed spear couldn’t be that hard to make, it shouldn’t at least take that long to make, a few tries if not a single try would be enough for a tier 1 weapon … that was at least what Macradon had hoped. As he began the crafting, he soon came to realize that he had become rusty with his crafts. Continuing to fail making perfect weaponry, it was really frustrating to watch as he just kept on making non perfect items. He sighed as he would try to stay calm, sit down and think everything through.

Crafting on the 28th of March
Rank 9: 4755/5120

Spoiler

76fc8be1f92fccb3c94a912f9f8bfddb.png

-7 T1 Mats
+11

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Baldur wanders into Macradon's shop. He couldn't remember the last time he was in here. When he pushed open the door to the shop, the gaijin realized he had never been in here. Baldur had been used to being catered to. First by Tyger, then by Oikawa. The previous smith had wanted to mine for uinques, so he dumped his entire inventory onto Baldur. The Samurai wanna-be then took the items and identified them all, keeping the two he liked. Now Baldur came seeking a friendly face to order a custom blade. Macradon was the best, from what he had heard. The Knight and Baldur had what the samurai-wanna-be considered a good relationship. They had been comrades many times.

"Konbanwa."

Baldur looked around the store and made his way, hoping to find Mac sitting at his chair behind the counter.

"Good to see you, my friend. I've got a request to put in. Since it's Tier 3, I assume you need the materials up front. I would rather pay with Col; I have that now. But if you need the mats, I will have to get back to you with those once I finish my questing trip."

Baldur opens a window and spins the form around to show Macradon his request form.

Name: Shukketsu
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 3
Enhancements: (2 Damage, 1 Bleed) +6 Damage, 36 Bleed on BD 9-10 for 2 rounds
Description: This katana has a long black blade, with a red hamon running down from habiki to yokote as if permanently stained with blood. The sword itself it perfectly balanced and sized for a larger swordsman and fits snugly into it's dark lacquered saya. The tsuba bears the image of a heron wading in the rushes, the symbol that has become recognizable as belonging to Baldur, the gaijin Samurai. The tsuka is wrapped in red silk, to contract the black saya and it has a gold menuki of the laughing buddha. 

"Hopefully this will help me get ready for the next boss fight. I've got a lot of catching up to do."

Maybe it was the new shop that bothered him slightly, something he hadn’t anticipated when moving his shop from one place to the other. But it shouldn’t be that, the interior and furniture was placed the exact same spot as the old shop, nothing had been changed other than the shoppe part, making it extra spacious for all the equipment he had made to be displayed. After countless used materials, Macradon would finally be able to craft the two handed assault spear his customer, Sharr, had waited to get. With the spear ready, Macradon would head up to the shoppe again. As he arrived, Baldur had just entered his shop with a greeting, Macradon raised his hand and smiled “Hey Baldur, welcome, good to see you too. What can I do for you?” Macradon would say with a positive tone, not remembering if he had ever made anything for Baldur in the past. Macradon would shake his head “No worries, I’ve stocked up on materials, so that shouldn’t be a problem, Col or Mats, up to you” he said. Looking at the request, Macradon nodded and went down into the smithy to make the weapon Baldur wanted “I’ll take care of it asap” he said as he began crafting. It did not take long, it did not take a lot of resources, it was done nearly as he had begun working. Either he had fluked, or he had finally gotten used to his new surroundings.

Crafting on the 10th of April
Rank 9: 4791/5120

Spoiler

142dd4fae7581762e487a53e8218b1c5.png

-5 T1 Mats
-1 T3 Mat
+6 EXP

Items crafted

Spoiler

Name: Anhur's Spear
ID: 99440
Roll: 11
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Enhancements: DMG | DMG | ACC
Description: A golden spear said to be owned by the Egyptian God of War, Anhur
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=546518

Name: Shukketsu
ID: 99441
Roll: 12
Tier: 3
Enhancements: (2 Damage, 1 Bleed) +6 Damage, 36 Bleed on BD 9-10 for 2 rounds
Description: This katana has a long black blade, with a red hamon running down from habiki to yokote as if permanently stained with blood. The sword itself it perfectly balanced and sized for a larger swordsman and fits snugly into it's dark lacquered saya. The tsuba bears the image of a heron wading in the rushes, the symbol that has become recognizable as belonging to Baldur, the gaijin Samurai. The tsuka is wrapped in red silk, to contract the black saya and it has a gold menuki of the laughing buddha. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=546518

Edited by Macradon

Baldur was blown away by the speed at which Macradon was able to fulfill his request. Baldur looked at the sword with a mix of reverence from the quality of work, as well as at the man who crafted it.

"You have far surpassed my every expectation, my friend. I look forward to using this blade to help catch up to you guys in the assault team."

With a gesture of his hand, Baldur opened the window and began to initiate the trade, a look of excitement on his face.

Baldur wishes to trade with Macradon
Offering: +10,000 Col

for

Shukketsu: Tier 3 Katana

"I wasn't expecting to be able to get my hands on it so soon.Now I will have this to help me farm up my armor, and hopefully some consumables. I am looking forward to fighting side by side with you again."

When their trade was completed, Baldur materialized the sword and immediately drew the blade. Resting the blade sideways against the back of his left arm, he turned the blade back and forth, watching the light play off of the red hamon worked into it. It was a thing of beauty. Sheathing the sword, Baldur immediately equipped it and gave Macradon a deep bow of respect.

"Thank you very much, my friend."

-10,000 Col
+1 Shukketsu

Sharr stood in the shop waiting for his weapon to be finished. ‘Is it really that hard to make a Perfect Item?’ He thought as he looked down at the Vanity Curved Sword he currently had equipped. As he waited, Sharr looked around the shop to see if there would be an item that could serves as his entertainment for a while, even just a little bit. The items he found ranged from plain weapons, for example, a plain greatsword, to an axe the gave a rather scary aura of bloodlust. Soon enough, he heard the Macradon call for him saying that it was done. “Well that... took some time, well nevertheless at least I finally get to use my new weapon, here you go.” Sharr exclaimed as he sent materials as a method of payment to Macradon. Sharr unequipped his curved sword saying, “Finally got rid of that.” And equipped his newly forged spear as he left the shop.

4 T1 Mats given to Macradon

Acquired Anhur’s Spear

Grinding the experience for his profession, Macradon would have a lot of materials laying around being at use for his skills to increase even further, though the only thing that would change would be the decreased time his crafts would need for the exhaustion. An extra craft a day would be nice, but it’s not the biggest change. Being able to craft perfects more frequently would be a nice addition, but that would have to wait for later. He would craft and craft, getting a good pair of equipment made this grinding session, which was great. Not really wanting to do much more today, Macradon would put the crafted items into a display in his shop.

Crafting on the 14th of April
Rank 9: 4847/5120

Spoiler

7138ec031cfc43d5fab9365763600acb.png

-8 T1 Mats
+11

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Reinholt enters the shop with a friendly smile. He had heard this shop was ran by a high ranking Knight of the Blood Path. He was slightly intimidated to be honest. But he browses the shop for a few moments before approaching the counter. He nods to the man behind the counter and then offers a smile. "hello there. It's an honor to meet you. Names Reinholt. I'm looking to get some heavy armor made. I'll be paying in Col" he says as he begins to fill out one of the order slips on the counter. Once completed, opens his menu and starts a trade request, wanting to pay upfront. "And perhaps when I can put together the Col, I'll come back for a sword too. Not there's anything wrong with what I have, it's just not exactly right for the kind of fighting I want to do.

Spoiler

Name: Vanguardian Plate armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Heavy armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 MIT
Description: As Pictured
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

tmp_26019-Screenshot_20180427-021948264173135.thumb.jpg.69435fdc21e82cfcb7f44a05d4cdae48.jpg

Macradon was sitting in his rocking chair, slowly rocking back and forth, leaning back with closed eyes, relaxing on this free day where nothing could disrupt his peaceful mind today. As the bell rang, Macradon would open his eyes and jump up from his chair, now standing behind the counter of his shop. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. My name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith today. What can I do for you?” he would introduce and ask the new customer. Macradon would nod with a smile in appreciation “Well thank you, nice to meet you” he replied. Macradon would nod “I get what you’re saying. I’ll be done with it as fast as I possibly can!” Macradon said with a confident smile and went down into his smithy to begin work.

Crafting on the 27th of April
Rank 9: 4868/5120

Spoiler

dd6f02f479f44bae3e80d8cd3830fe9d.png

-3 T1 Mats
+4 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 100380
Roll: 12
Description: As Pictured.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=548041

Edited by Macradon

Reinholt had hung around the shop for awhile, chit chatting other players who had come in and left the shop. He steps outside, contemplating if he should fork over the Col to get his sword made too. He mulls over the idea, as it would put him pretty low in the Col department. But he was sure if he really needed something he could get it from someone.  After a few moment he nods his head and walks back into to shop and to the counter. "Sorry Master Macradon, but I'd like to have this sword made too. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I guess I might as well get everything I need at once. I can get more Col later." With a nod he fills out the request form and slides it across the counter.

Spoiler

Name: Glorious
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: two-handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 dmg
Description: As Pictured
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

sketch-1524017640888_1524017827072.thumb.png.e8ea89e1ace53a3a7fdfc2afccea60d9.png

Macradon would wipe off the sweat he had collected on his forehead by the heat of his furnace. Even though he hadn’t been in front of it for long, having made 3 crafts was still enough exposure for him to be hit by the burning heat. As he had finished the crafts, the bell for his shop rang. Quickly going up to greet the customer, it was the same man from before. “Oh hey, whadya need?” he asked. He nodded and accepted the request “Aye, equipment first, gotta stay alive rather than die with a lot of Col” he said and began working on the equipment.

Crafting on the 27th of April
Rank 9: 4880/5120

Spoiler

d258392df150bc6740cb53fb6b5a7113.png

-2 T1 Mats
+2 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 100418
Description: As Pictured.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=548144

Edited by Macradon

Reinholt grinned widely when he got the message that his gear was done. He didn't think it would take long to get finished so he hung around the area. He sprung to his feet and headed to the shop. He enters the shop with the grin still on his face. "Hey Macradon. Here to pick up my stuff." He says as he gets his orders and inspects the items, truly appreciating the craftsmanship. "This is beautiful work Macradon. Thank you. " His voice was genuine and with a slight bow he gathers his items and goes to leave. "I'll come back if I need anything. Thanks again." With that he exits the shop and goes on his way.

Items received:

Spoiler

ID: 100418
Description: As Pictured.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=548144

ID: 100380
Description: As Pictured.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=548041

• 1 month later...

The Small white snow Haired Girl with ears and a tail walked Inside the blacksmith she looked around "Hello I like to give an order, I think I got the Col and Materials" walking in and filling the order on how she wanted her new weapon. "I want to get a Katana, so I thought You could make one for me, Can you make one?" she asked the owner of the shop. "And If you can could you at some Fox Silhouette to it, or something fox related." 

Spoiler

Name: White Fox's Soul
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy 2 Bleed 1

A bell would ring as Macradon laid out on his yard with Belphegor running around him. Reacting to the sound of a customer, Macradon would get back up with his jacket folded over his shoulder, only having his tee and white pants. His alabaster hair and red eyes mathed the rest of his outfit, all but his ashen tee and brown boots. “Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?” he would ask the girl, seemingly having some animal physique to her with ears and tail. It wasn’t like he hadn’t seen something like that before, but it was just strange all in all. Looking at the plain description of the weapon she wanted to have made, Macradon would nod “Aye I’ll make something with it” he said with a smile “It’ll be 4 materials or 1500 Col” he noted. “I’ll contact you when I’m done with the work” he said and went through the back door and down to his smithy to work on the katana.

Crafting on the 6th of June
Rank 9: 4906/5120

Spoiler

d97e8db6ef95675a3cd7f328946adac7.png

-3 T3 Mats
+6 EXP

Item crafted

Spoiler

ID: 101553
Item Type: Two-Handed Katana
Enhancements: Accuracy II, Bleed I
Description: A short two handed sword with white and grey accents, giving off the feel of a nimble fox. The blade is light and dexterious, giving the user a better control of the exact path of the blade's cut.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=550385

Edited by Macradon

Walking back into the store to pay and pick up her weapon she would greet Macradon " Hiy, I'm back, I got the payment and got your message. So that would be 1500 col and 4 Materials right. I got it all here." She would be giving him the payment and others she needed to give him "Oooh Is that him, It looks nice. You are a great blacksmith, I would defiantly be coming back here" She would then give Macradon a blow kiss and walks outside of his store

Items received:

Spoiler

ID: 101553
Item Type: Two-Handed Katana
Enhancements: Accuracy II, Bleed I
Description: A short two handed sword with white and grey accents, giving off the feel of a nimble fox. The blade is light and dexterious, giving the user a better control of the exact path of the blade's cut.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=550385

Edited by Sunova

Neo had been window shopping for some time. While there were many NPC shops available in the Town of Beginnings, all the things they offered simply looked good. Neo was about to give up looking for a new blade when a sign caught her eye.

The Blazing Typhoon, certainly a fitting name.

She looked into the shop and noticed that the smith had a discount for beginners. Happy at the thought that people were willing to help out new players, Neo walked into the store. She rung the bell and noticed a request form.

It would be nice to have something I can call my own, better than trying to find a weapon to fit my tastes.

Neo filled out the request form and waited for the blacksmith to show up.

Spoiler

Name: Whatever name you see fit to give it
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Bleed I, Paralyze I, Damage I
Description: Make it in your own style, quality comes with creativity.

Standing in the bathroom of his estate, Macradon would wash his face after a short nap after so much work he had put up earlier to make that katana. It wa quite a vague description he had been given, so making something that would fit was somewhat difficult. What he didn’t know that his creativity would be his main tool for what was to come. The small bell rang as a customer entered his shop, noticing this the young Blacksmith would traverse through his yard to go into the shop from the back door. Looking at the girl who had entered, Macradon would wave with his hand and smile as he greeted her “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m you blacksmith Macradon, what can I do for you today?” he would ask. As he was handed the reuqest he would sigh at the dight of "Make it in your own style, quality comes with creativity.". it wasn't something he was used to, but it wasn't going to be too difficult for him to do. "Aight, I'll be able to take care of this, no problem. The cost for the item will be 4 Tier 1 materials or 1500 Col, whatever floats your goat" he said with a smile towards the girl, @Neopolitan. He would proceed to walk down into his smithy as he would begin the crafting process "It's going to take a few hours, you're welcome to stay here and relax, I'll message you when I'm done if you're not here" he said and went down into his smithy to work on the item.

Crafting on the 9th of June
Rank 9: 4928/5120

Spoiler

1360ba060a4ab61fea331860d2ac5255.png

-3 T1 Materials
+4 EXP

Item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Righteous Executioner
ID: 101604
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Bleed I, Paralyze I, Damage I
Description: A simplistic sword for the use of the duelist. With a straight only slightly tapered blade, the sword is easily maneuverable to hit vital spots on the targets. A gold plated demi-basket hilt protects the wielding hand from cuts and angular attacks from the opponent.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=550505

Edited by Macradon