Raidou's Musings: Character Mash-up

Raidou here to create a short story using some of the characters I've ran into so far. This is by no means canonical or an accurate portrayal of the players original intentions or direction with their respective creations but an interpretation of mine from a separate point of view in attempts to strengthen my writing and inspire. So sit back and enjoy the ride :3!

Included Player Characters:
Raidou
Grim
Five
Ruri

The brisk morning danced within the moonlight, creating a tapestry of blue twilight before the dawn. A tailor in his shop skitters about tossing and weaving patterns into armor frenetically, speaking to himself in a mumble as each successive piece reaches completion with a small orange talon. A black haired knight tears through the blue light, with scar in his back and purpose he shreds through hordes of enemy resolve to strengthen his own, a twisted cleaver leaving an ill omen in his wake. Footsteps and the sound of plants being uprooted are complemented by gleam of the surface of glass. A small glimmer of white hair pulls through and through, a small driven frame lusts for power in her own way. To each their own, attempting to defy their fate in their own way...

The black knight, the ebony dragoon Grim continued his one by one picking of the lambs to the slaughter on the end of his cleaver. A small chuckle with each climb of his exp* he's torn between reality and insanity. A tearing noise breaks the silence, with a small bird tearing over head not in flight but under duress. A red cloak, a black pair of boots, silver hair, and a scar all are made aware in unison by the audible alarm as it fires like a star across the sapphire twilight.

Ripping a red cloak together with a pull of a string, and a slight tug of boot Raidou finishes the current harvest by a shutting book after the notes are taken. A small clatter as he pulls the plates closer to his skin, his glasses gleam with the firing star overhead. Not about to leave such danger to run rampant, the red swordsman activates «Sprint» to reach it as quick as his feet can carry him.

A jokester, a jester with surprising fervor continues his tanning of hides, sewing of clothes as a loud screech breaches the 4 walls of his establishment. A poking head from a pile of fabric jumps to attention to seek out the noise. "What the heck!?" Five remarks hopping over the counter after grabbing his sheathe'd weapon. The door creaks open giving enough of a window to witness the shooting star. Wanting his hand on the rare new material, Five is quick to start running for glory!

With a cool blue gaze, and a plain expression each enemy falls before her might. Short blue hair dances under the blue rose, before the small samurai sheathes her blade. Wrapping her hair around her ear to keep it out of her eyes, a strong gust of wind rips around and tosses the trees into a frenzy. Little Ruri peers up at the blue sky as a streak of white leads to wonderland. With a sprouting smile, so subtle but intentions plastered on her small peach face she moves to claim the treasure.

Each player reaches the point, each there for a different reason: Raidou to protect, Grim for glory, Five for the adventure, and Ruri for the goods. The ends the same however as moments after the landing, the creature climbs free from the grounds embrace before collapsing from its injuries. Ruri's demeanor quickly shifts from kill to care rushing to its aid, before shes tackled to her feet by Raidou with a scream "Ruri No, you don't know if its a trap!"."Five, quickly check our surroundings, I fear we may not be alone..." 

The bird begins to speak to Grim, "Is that you, Grim?" and the creature finally breaks through to the black knight. "Is that you?" he remarks as familiarity of his familiar boils to the surface in his mind through the madness.

The trees begin to shake, fowl flee from the tops as impending combat circles in "To arms! you there, you may not know me but I need you to fight!" Raidou remarks toward Grim as he fights to maintain control of himself. "Alright, but you better have my damn back on this!" Grim shouts as he ties back the beast and becomes man once again to protect his dear old friend.

"Five, you better break out the big one for this... we don't know what could be strong enough to send that bird hurtling so fast through the air, but its got to be big." "I hear yah, I hear yah Captain, time to pull out the big old paddle to spank this bad boy! Behold...." Five shouts as his blade de-materializes into his inventory and with an extended right arm, a massive blood orange blade drops with the weight of an ox "Bell Ringer!"

Small shades with glowing eyes and teeth, indistinguishable from its background tear from the brush. Raidou quickly breaks forward and creates the front line quickly slapping countless enemies with his weapon knocking them asunder with each pop. One slips through the defensive wall Raidou set up, dodging under a swing by the red swordsman. "Watch it, you Idiot!" Grim says as he flips his blade point upward, impaling and grappling the black silhouette and slamming it into the ground behind him. "Thanks..." Raidou remarks his back now to his spring of the moment companion. The two continue to thwart the rushing tide, Ruri and Five carefully ending each beast as it tries to circle past the stalwart defense. "There's too many, that's it I'm done! get ready guys!" Raidou remarks pulling the cloak tight. The shades eyes glow red as hate forces their teeth to re-target. The red banner strengthen's the teams resolve, blood hair and the crash of battle continue to break the silence. With a panting from the team, the massive party begins to retreat.

"I think we've won, the bastards seem to be leaving." Grim remarks spitting out a small amount of blood. Panting and readjusting his glasses, "I wouldn't be so sure." Raidou speaks softly. Ruri begins to coddle the injured bird and work on healing up its wounds, as a the rest turn to her to check on the beast. "I wonder why they are after it so..." Five says before being interrupted by Ruri shouting "Guys, Behind you!"

A massive black dragon with emerald eyes rips down from the blue sea above them, as if out of no where with extreme speed. the trees fall away from the massive air pressure as it halts and hovers. Speaking with a dark dim voice, "That beast is my pray, pitiful humans. Move or your blood shall soak into this soil on this night!"

"Fat chance you blow-hard" Five chuckles, always being the first to the punch line. Each player peels their weapon up, a small clatter and shaded light from the glowing creature at their backs. 

"You wont gain an inch, monster." Raidou remarks with piercing eyes and a stern face.

"Over your dead body..." Grim cackled

"This stupid thing thinks its tough, lets see how tough it really is!" Ruri giggles with a callous smile.

The scaled fury inhales, causing its mouth begin to spark with light through the dim lighting. Raidou steps forward and flips his grip raising his blade like a shield "Try me...". With a slow screech and exhale flames rip through the sky toward the players. "Grim! Ruri! Five! attack when it does!" Raidou says quickly before the flames make contact. Grim and Five simply nod while Ruri nods with "mmhmm"

Flames dance around the crater as the red swordsman stalwartly redirects them with a twirling ton. Grim quickly runs under the beast and leaps straight to the sky over its head. "The higher you fly, the further you have to fall! To you boy!" Grim shouts striking the beasts wing with a descending cleave. The beast slams to the ground at Five's feet "Lets clip those wings!" dropping Bell Ringer through the beasts right wing, With a earth shattering blow it evaporates grounding the serpent.

A dark reversal, the monster quickly whips around and shoots a coiling head with teeth toward Ruri. "Child watch your back!" Grim remarks quickly knocking her from harms way, forfeiting his left arm in the creatures jagged maw. With his right arm Grim frees himself with a right hook to the monsters eye. A glowing red stump and tears from Ruri for her hand in the loss of his, Raidou looks in worry "Dont worry, this happens quite a lot actually its just a flesh wound... Lets end this S*** so I can rest." the others nod with Grim's decree. "Five be ready, I'm going to set you up. Grim move with me. Ruri mirror Five" Raidou says making a break with Five.

Ruri, Raidou, and Five run side by side before they split apart, Grim close to Raidou's back. Jamming his blade into the monsters jaw Raidou's blade shatters teeth as it pierces its mouth. The force reads back not as a slash but a massive crash as bone splinters dazing the beast. Grim breaks from around with a twirl with the ill scythe, cleaving into scales with a razor sharp one handed cleave.

Ruri rips through the fowl monster right legs with precision strikes, the force finally subdues it. "Checkmate..."Raidou remarks placing his foot on its face. "Your Time has come, Lets clean that clock!" Five says ripping bell ringer down like a headsman. Squirming, a crash and then... nothing...

The daylight finally breaks; Grim reclaims an old friend, Five raves about the waste of time until he finds all the piles of hide from the scavengers. Raidou content with the success and little Ruri gets a hug from him before peeling at the exposed metals from the birds flaming descent.

4 players, 4 different reasons for being, and yet only 1 purpose. Power, and what is true power?