[PP:F7] Threesome? [Jevi, Grave]Complete

Nimbus was a beautiful city, it was one of the more exotic flavored places she had visited and the place she had most visited during her time in training with Master Myoga. Her amber eyes set out at the casting orange glow of the sunsetting sky. She was feeling nostalgic as she looked up at the darkening exterior of the world above. Giving a heavy sigh, the woman brought up her message screen and sent out a message to both Jevi and Grave. To Grave she promised a dungeon dive adventure to help him build his levels; to Jevi she had promised the cute purplette that she would spend more time with her to have fun. Dungeons were something new to the world of Aincrad being released a few patch updates ago, however, Opal herself had yet to experience one first hand. She figured now was a great time as any to test those waters out and see if they could score any good loot, and in general just have a fun adventure. With the message typed up, she sent it to both recipients and folded her arms over her chest and just waited. It was getting late out, but Opal knew this floor very well. She could easily navigate them to the cave system located to the south of the main mountains and hopefully find something interesting in the caverns. 

Edited by Opal
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the oven on a forgery that the girl called her own, Jevi sat, or moreso laid, on top of her counter top in a way that could not have been comfortable. However, after a long day of trying to craft new and stronger weapons, anything was comfortable to her. She slept in that position for a couple of hours, enjoying every moment of it. The purple haired girl awoke to a layer of sweat covering her body and her hair sticking wherever it touched. Scrunching her nose in disgust, she sat up and stretched her arms before fixing up her hair into a neater ponytail. As the girl primed her purple locks, she heard the sound of bells indicating she had received a private message. Bringing her hand down from the back of her head, Jevi opened her menu with a swish to view the contents of the mail. It was a message from Opal, inviting Jevi to go searching for a dungeon with her. The girl's yellow eyes lit up in excitement from getting to see Opal again, as well as searching for something that could make her stronger. This would also be her first time out with the girl sporting the KoB colors.

After equipping her heavy armor, the girl made her way through the town of Armadillo to the warp pad with the blue ring where she would teleport up to the Seventh Floor. ~"Warp, Nimbus!" she said while standing on the platform before vanishing in a flash of white light. Seconds later, the girl opened her eyes to the mountainous city of Nimbus, where she was to meet Opal. After a short time walking around, the girl found Opal standing and waiting for her to arrive. With a smile, Jevi walked up to her, ~"So, am I supposed to greet you formally, Vice Commander?" she said with a giggle.

A ringing sounded in my ears in the early morning hours, and for once I was not jerked awake.  Instead, I exercised my eyes behind fleshy curtains, before creaking my eyelids apart, the shop's roof sharpening above me.  Hikari lay in a twitching, sleeping furball upon my toned chest, and I rubbed my eyes tiredly.  Swiping two fingers down in front of me I skipped on over to my messages and noticed a message from Opal, inviting me on the Dungeon hunt, set on floor seven, somewhere I had been more than once.  I was excited to see who the second person Opal planned to bring along might be.  I heaved myself up, the fiery weasel tumbling off my torso and onto my legs. "Gah, lazy woman..." I complained as I scooped the dozing animal up.  I crawled out of my bed on the floor and equipped all my gear, leaving the Diner and making a beeline for the teleport gate.

"Warp, Nimbus." I muttered drowsily into the gate, and was soon engulfed in blue energy, transporting me up.  I stepped out from the platform and navigated to the black haired female nearby. "Hey..." A yawn escaped my lips. "Opal... how are you to-" I began to ask, until my eyes dodged around the female... and I froze when I laid eyes upon the purple haired girl behind.

"You have to be pulling my leg right now..." I muttered, memories of the last time I was with Jevi flooding in at a rapid rate.

Opal peered over her shoulder; the oncoming sound of footsteps and the display of red and white coming towards her, her eyes lit up with excitement and her jaw dropped at Jevi, "Well! Look at you! Donning the red and white in style I see. I would certainly approve of this as well as the Commander. Since you have yet to take your "Oath" yet, there will be no need for formalities. This isn't exactly a guild outing as it is more of going out and having fun. It is great to see you again, Jevi." The woman, arms open thrust them around Jevi's shoulders and embraced her tightly. She never had a sister, only having a brother for a sibling in the real world, but she felt that bond with the woman ever since that day in the mountains. 

"We are just waiting on one more--" As Opal released her embrace over the woman, amber eyes feasted on a rather sleepy looking Grave. Squinting her eyes and placing her hands on her hips, the woman raised an eyebrow, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I wake you from your beauty sleep?" She had teased Grave. When he went to go say hello, there seemed to be an odd look in his face and eyes. 

"Oh! That's right! Jevi! This is Grave- Grave this is Jevi, he is a proud member of the Crimson Blades also, I'm trying to get him to join under the Knights of the Blood too. In fact Grave..." the woman gave a sly smile moving towards him, "I got a surprise for you~." the woman teased with a prodding finger poking his chest, "But that will have to come later; with introductions out of the way I should let you guys know what we'll be doing tonight." 

Opal's amber eyes sat back towards the now darkening sky, perhaps it was bad to go so late on a dungeon dive while it was getting dark. But she was sure they'll be able to make it through without any problems, "Alright. So as a possible recruits to the KoB, we need to start expanding upon you Skill Point pool. With the release of Sub Dungeons, new areas have been added to the floors for this new update. We'll be setting out and attempting to find a dungeon for ourselves. Along the way, we'll have some fun and fight some mobs. If either of you two need materials I'll split out winnings between the two of you. Ok?" Opal rubbed her hands together, ready to take on the world. 

"Let's get goin'!" The woman twisted around and took lead as they headed out the safe zone of Nimbus. 

My eyes drifted from Jevi when Opal 'introduced' us.  I did not mean to sound rude, but I felt that the fact we knew each other had to be established. "Opal... Jevi and I know each other.  We have known each other since some of our first days in this game." I explained, scratching the back of my neck and leaning in to whisper. "I look forward to the surprise, but I have something to tell you likewise." I told her, wanting to establish the particular relationship between Jevi and I at that point in time.

I listened intently to Opal's explanation of our plans and I gave a small grin, still a bit shaken about being in the presence of Jevi so early after our latest experience. "Alright, sounds good to me.  I am in need of materials, since Zandra has requested quite the payload from me, as you may recall." I admitted, scratching my neck once more. "I am ready to kick some ass..." I muttered, for once rather unenthusiastically. I leaned to look around Opal. "Jevi, good to go?" I asked, making the decision to not ignore her like an ass; we might both have been slightly shocked, but she still deserved my attention.

~"I guess you have a point." Jevi said sheepishly, ~"Maybe I should have waited to dye my armor then, huh." she laughed. She let herself be embraced by Opal, returning the favor by wrapping her own arms around the girl's waist. ~"I look forward to today, should be fun." Jevi released her arms as Opal did hers, and that was when he heard the sound of their other party member. One that Jevi had known far too well. Turning around to look over her shoulder, she saw the familiar graynette, Grave. Ah [censored]... she thought to herself. She turned her body around to look at the man, standing with her arms loosely crossed under her chest. 

Opal proceeded to speak to Grave and introduce them as if they had never met before. Jevi could not keep eye contact with Grave, or more so refused to. It was not that the girl was unhappy to see him, in fact it was quite the contrary. It was that she did not want thoughts of their last meeting flooding her head before she really had a chance to finish thinking about what had happened. She opened her mouth to tell Opal that the two had already known each other for awhile, but Grave beat her to it. From the sound in his voice, he sounded just as uneasy as Jevi did about the two meeting up again so soon. 

Her mind trailed off, just has she hoped it wouldn't, thinking of.. pretty much everything. Mostly, however, she thought about the guilt she felt from going against Shaya and not waiting for her, and the guilt of running away from Grave after their night together. Guilt was all that crossed her mind, and it made her feel sick to her stomach. She then heard his voice call out to her, to which she turned to look at him, snapping back to reality. ~"Y-Yeah. I'm ready." she said.

A small hand rounded out to the back of her head while they had started walking, Grave explaining the situation from earlier that they had known each other, probably before she ever met Grave. From the tone of their voices, it sounded as if they were not too comfortable with each other right now, "I wonder what happened between the two of them? Perhaps a falling out?" Opal wasn't sure what to think but right now, despite their situation, they needed to have clear minds. Clearing her throat, "These sub-dungeons can be kinda dangerous from what I have gathered so I'll need you both to have clear minds when we start tracking down mobs. I don't want this to pose any sort of problem between us as it could quite possibly get us killed. And I won't intrude on your history, but I have to make sure that you both will be capable of working together with me to defeating these mobs. If this is gonna be a problem..." Opal stopped and turned to the both of them, her amber eyes looked to each one of them as she folded her arms over her chest, "We should turn back now, I can take you each on a different sub dungeon at a later date with a different party...If this won't be a problem, I ask you guys to be professional from this point on. I don't wanna lose two good friends because of some conflict during a battle...I sure as hell am not going to die today." 

Opal would await their decision before going any further, it was paramount that they know how dangerous this situation could be if their minds were in the cloud and a conflict between the two could cause chaos and mayhem in a dungeon. 

Jevi and I halted in suit with Opal, and she began explaining that she needed us to be focused and not let anything get in our way of the dungeon. "Opal, it is alright, we will be fine, right Jevi?" I asked for confirmation, looking over to the purple haired female. "It is just... gah, I will explain in the dungeon soon.  You okay if Intell her about our 'predicament'?" I asked Jevi, in case she was uncomfortable with Opal knowing our strange 'love story'. Once I told Opal, hopefully I would feel less uneasy about the situation, so that Opal no longer had the wrong idea. I could tell Jevi was drifting off into her own world, likely thinking about those couple of days. I was at the brink of doing so myself, but forced the thoughts away. "Alright, dungeon first, story time later." I said, striding forwards up to Opal with a soft grin.

Jevi turned to face Opal as she began to speak. Her main concern was making sure both Grave and Jevi were on task for this dungeon dive, or else it could mean the death of all three of them. That was all Jevi needed to hear from Opal, that she would need their full attention for this. Jevi's eyes, which were once full of guilt and confusion, changed to the all familiar head strong and cold stare she was once accustomed to. She nodded at Opal, ~"No problems here, Captain." she said with a stern voice. ~"We won't let you down." She took a step forward towards Opal, initiating that the three should get going again, when Grave spoke up to her. He asked if she minded if he told Opal about their last encounter. Jevi merely looked over her shoulder at the man, ~"We don't have a predicament, Grave.. So you tell Opal whatever you want.." She did not want to give Grave the cold-shoulder, but she was partly truthful in her comment. She herself needed to think about things, and she made her point clear about it. She was not letting the thought get to her any longer until she made her decision. She turned forward again, closing her eyes for a moment and silently sighing. ~"Okay, Opal. So let's get looking for that dungeon."

Opal reached up behind her head and gave a nervous fidget, "Ahh...what did I get myself into here? Something is definitely up between these two..." The mental thought lingered as both Jevi and Grave said they would have no problems continuing. Jevi had started first and Opal snaked her fingers through the ebony hair and have a slight pull to move the bangs from eyes, "Alright, troops. Let's get back to searching then." Opal quickened her pace to match Jevi's for the most part. It was a rather awkward silence for the three of them as they traversed the terrain looking to the base of the mountains and finding a small pathway upwards.

"So in this area we might come across some mountain lions, and mountain goats. I know, quite original, huh? We can explore the dilapidated ruins of the temples as well to see if we can find any secret passageways. However, the last time I was there was with Calrex and we ended up confronting a rather unique phantom mob. But we should be fine. Although, I think it would be important for us to start working together as a team, and begin building trust with one another. I think that would be a good exercise and a little bit of light training." Opal smiled to the both of them hopefully breaking the silence and tension. 

If anything could be done, it would be that she knew that getting into a few mob fights would be the best way to put focus on the group. If their attention was on the mobs, it wouldn't be on the other thing. And if they were both going to be part of the guild, they would need to know when to separate the personal from the objective at hand. More importantly, this was something to be fun and adventurous. Opal looked back to Jevi, "So, how is the Blacksmithing going? Forged any new weapons or armor recently?" A shot in the dark to inflict some fun in their adventure. 

"How about you, Grave? Any crazy dishes you have been experimenting on recently?" 

Okay, I was expecting Jevi to be a little bit cold, but this exceeded such expectations. I felt a tad... disappointed that she had spoken to me like that, but as Opal was telling us, I brushed that aside and set my focus on the task at hand. Maybe when we got a free moment and were sitting down or something I would make the effort to tell Opal about the situation.

I subconsciously sat back as we began to 'march', thinking about other things, like my cooking, and the KoB... and of course Hikari when she perked her head up to nuzzle my cheek. Opal began explaining the mobs we would likely encounter, as well as where we could explore and what the exercise might bring. I just hoped that whatever we did... it broke the discomfort currently blurring the space between Jevi and I.

Out of the dark, Opal asked about my cooking, and I thought back to the first time she was at my Diner. "Actually, since your last visit I have still been out of mats, so I have not been able to cook anything up." I admitted, scratching the back of my head; I should have really gone out and done some mat hunting.

Edited by Grave

The girl brought her index finger up to her lips and gently bit own on it. She didn't realize how much of an asshole she just sounded towards the others.. probably was no help with getting their minds off of things. Thankfully, Opal brought her out of thinking on it once again, asking about how her forge had been. ~"Well... to be honest.. for all that time I spent  in my forge.. not going out.. I really did not craft anything. I got rusty, to be honest. I crafted a new sword for Jomei and Lowenthal not too long ago. But ever since these new tiered weapons came about, I haven't been able to make a thing. I've also run out of any materials to use as well." she said with a sigh. 

Grave's answer to Opal's question about his diner pretty much went the same as hers, without the whole 'isolated' part. Jevi turned her head to look back at Grave, ~"You know, I still have yet to stop by your place and see if you actually can cook." she said, her lips hooking into a sly smirk. Honestly, she had never really been to any other shops before aside from her own. She meant to stop by Opal's as well, but never had the chance yet. Although, after how today may go, Jevi may need to go there to get something to relax her mind, most likely one of the various cigarettes the girl crafts. 

The girl's yellow eyes scanned the area, looking for anything that could have been helpful.. whether it were a material she could snag for crafting, or even some hint of a door to a dungeon. She looked as hard as she could, though her eyes caught Grave's ferret as it nuzzled against his cheek. The girl switched up her pace to walk next to the man, scratching the small animal on the head with a curious smile, ~"I've seen a lot of players with animals like this.. and I've been thinking of looking into it myself. Any idea how I would go about doing that?" she figured she probably made Grave upset with her cold comment before.. so making small talk would hopefully cheer him up. 

Both of them seemed a bit stressed that they had run out of mats to work on any creations. The one thing in Aincrad you could never have too much of was the materials for crafting. The woman nodded her head to the stories told from each participant, it seemed talking about other things improved their dire situation of drama. Opal, with fingers grazing over her head, weaved through her ebony strands to move the locks of darkness from her amber eyes. A habit that had formed very quickly in this world as she normally had done so out of times of fidgeting or just restless action. 

Opal laughed at Jevi's comment if Grave could actually cook. Speaking up, she had to defend her friend, "He can cook. I can tell you that much, Sug. I have been to his diner once and he made me a damn good...well, it was a unique thing, it tasted awesome though. He is a very creative guy and quite talented in the kitchen which is a good thing. But you should definitely go by the next time, I am sure he will whip you up something extra special." The woman nodded to Grave, hopefully it would help improve the relationship between the two of them so they didn't look like they were about to cross daggers or something. The next leg of the trip was pretty quiet, Opal watched as Jevi slowed down to meet up with Grave in the back. a conversation had broke out over his familiar as she looked back to make sure they were safe. 

It was good that they were hanging out, who knows they might end up on the Assault Team on the front lines together. It would be ideal for those two to get along and help one another for the mere sake of clearing the game. But humans were humans...and anything could happen. 

"Make sure you guys keep your eyes peeled, we are starting to enter some dangerous paths now along the mountain. We'll be in mob territory pretty soon." 

OOC: Next post I make, I'll spawn us some mobs, unless someone else wishes to do so. Just be mindful of the stats. 

Jevi's explanation to Opal about her lack of work in her forge was highly reminiscent of the one she used for me when we last saw each other. I had no reason to explain my inactivity; I had already told Opal the whole story. When Jevi turned to tease about my cooking, I began to retort, but the shadow haired female stole the spotlight and complimented my cooking as if I were some holy legend. I simply grinned as I reluctantly awaited the end of her praise. Not a word escaped my lips immediately afterwards.

I was surprised when Jevi slowed down to fall into stride beside me, but the act was not shrugged off without a gleeful grin; Opal was right, we really did need to push all the other [censored] behind us. "Well, I did a quest with Xion to find dear Hikari... he suggested 'Furlin' and 'Weaseldore' as names, since she's actually classified as a 'Weasel Mage'," I reached back and tickled the tip of her ring-encircled tail, and it split in two to reveal the glowing azure orb within, "but then we found out her gender, and went with something more gender neutral. That was when he suggested 'Hikari', which is Japanese for 'light', so she could represent the light of hope for all the players in the game... so I guess you could say I 'hold the light of hope'." I chuckled at the end of my needless explanation. "But back on track... there is a quest to get a familiar, and if you are okay with it... I would love to go on it with you. I am sure my little Femme Furlin would love to make a new friend, and it would mean I get to spend some time with you." I reasoned, grinning widely and tilting my head as I awaited her answer to the offer.

Opal called back, interrupting the two of us, and I waved in response. "Loud and clear, captain, we are on our toes!" I answered for the both of us. I honestly looked forward to kicking some ass, I had been out of action for a little while, I really needed to get my gears spinning.

(I will also be spawning my own mobs at some point, likely one sub-boss style monster. Hope both of you like mitigation, because that's this one's main focus :P)

Jevi smiled and turned to face forward as Opal defended Grave's cooking, saying that it was quite wonderful indeed. ~"I'll take your word for it then. You'll have to cook me dinner sometime then, Grave." she said with a laugh, looking one more time over her armored shoulder in his direction.

Jevi listened to Grave as he told the story of how he found his weasel friend, and the various names she went through before he settled on Hikari. Her eyes glistened from the glow of the orb in the animal's tail, which was something she did not expect in the slightest. She let out a light giggle, and her yellow eyes shifted to look into his for a moment. Getting back to the question on hand, he told her that there was a quest that she could go on to tame a familiar as such, and offered his services to help the girl out. ~"I'll keep that in mind." she said with a smirk, but trying to hold back a bigger smile, and wanting to say 'Of course!' ~"Well.. what type of familiar do you guys think you could see me with?" she held out her arm slightly and looked over at her shoulder, thinking of the different types of animals that could have been sitting there.

She heard Opal speak up about keeping alert, since they could be running into enemies soon. ~"Got it." Jevi said with a serious tone, reaching behind her back and grabbing Izunami, pulling the blade out and holding it in her hand.

The two of them were having a casual conversation, it was good the tension or whatever drama has brewed between the two had somewhat dissolved or for at least the moment. Opal kept her eyes peeled as she had previously stated that mobs were a tad bit more dangerous in this area than the others the closer they got to the ruined temples. Opal looked behind her, shoving stubborn locks of dark hair from her eyes at the question imposed by Jevi, "With your personality, Jevi? I would say a fox maybe? I am not good at guessing a person's spirit animal, or whatever that is." From the mountain tops, a pack of hungry looking Champion class mountain lions found their ways to the bottom of the hills and surrounded the players before them.

Opal seemed disinterested, almost giving a slight yawn as the weapon Masamune X materialized in her hand with the ornate saya, "Alright guys...Stand back a little bit, I think I got these furry animals under control... So adorable looking though...Can I pet you?" The leader of the pack seemed to roar at Opal with a mighty courageous and yet aggressive roar, "I'll take that as a no...In that case." As the woman was sliding the blade from out of the saya, the metal of the katana began to shimmer in ivory and silver. 

"Should have let me pet you!" the woman dashed with a <<Charge>> as the power accumulated through her blade. A spinning gale of forceful winds wrapped around her blade as if was pulling the mobs to her. Then with four clean sweeps of her blade, the Mountain Lions were sheared from the wicked winds, cut and bled until their bodies gave way to digital dust. The woman cleaned her blade ceremonially as she would do after every kill and placed it back into the saya, picking up her loot and continued walking as if nothing happened, "Or maybe something a little out of the box? Maybe a lion? They are full of pride and they never back down. But Ariel already has a cub I think..." It was hard to find the right familiar for you when most of the cool ones were already taken by other players. But if it fits the foot, why not? 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 132/132
EN: 14/33
Sword Art: Haku Senpu [Stun+AoE], 19 EN, 96 Dmg - 16 Mit = 83 Dmg

Champion Mountain Lion || HP: 0/66 || Mit: 16 || Dmg: 35

ID: 46676
BD: 5+3 = Hit
MD: 5 = Miss
LD: 19
Loot: +1320 Col, +8 Mats

Edited by Opal

Was she challenging me?! Was she taunting the greatest Chef in Aincrad?! Actually, I was unsure about that, I had never met another chef, so I should probably keep my trap bound until I can go on a taste test journey. "Jevi, that is something I have been wanting to do since we met... do you remember when we were on that store's roof?" I asked, smiling at the memory of the two of us, staring at the stars and getting to know each other, asking about things the other liked and disliked. "I promised I would make sushi. Maybe we could go fishing sometime? I mean, REAL fishing, slicing and dicing large monsters, not the rod and line bullshit that people call 'fishing'." I offered, taunting the very people who would likely supply my ingredients.

When Jevi asked what kind of familiar Opal and I thought would suit her, the ebony haired female's suggestion of a fox was not exactly on my mind. Instead, I suggested the animal I always think of when I see Jevi. "I think a cobra might suit you; deadly, sneaky, always just slipping out of my grasp," I explained, before lowering my voice so only the purple-haired female could hear, "and most of all, graceful, beautiful and enchanting~" Well... that was the first flirt of the day, and hopefully it came through alright on Jevi's end... if not, I do not think I would be spending much more time with her.

Before long, a group of big kitty cats stalked down from the mountains towards us, and I quickly readied my feet, fists ready in a guard... until Opal stepped forward to take them on alone. "Opal, what-" I began to question, before I watched her decimate the group of felines. I stood there, dumbfounded, as they all disappeared into data.

When I first saw Opal after her 'transformation', I felt underpowered... now it was worse, now I felt like a god was walking on my shoulders. I felt weak and powerless, in the presence of the girl I had made a vow to get stronger for. My expression became blank and I did not speak a word as Opal returned. Why... why had I let myself be left in the dust?

The girl tried to hold back the smile that began to form on her lips, any managed to only let a smirk escape when Grave said cooking for her was something he had wanted to do for awhile. She had early forgotten that the man had offered to do so, making sushi of all things for her to try. ~"Oh yeah. I remember now." she said with a light giggle. The man then came up with the idea for the two to go fishing.. but more so fighting off fish-like mobs rather than sitting there with fishing rods. She nodded her head, for the idea did sound quite exciting, and most likely would be rewarding on both of their ends; experience points and col from taking out some mobs, as well as cooking materials for Grave's shop. ~"Sounds like a da-plan! Sounds like a good plan." she said, covering herself up with a smile. 

Jevi crossed her arms and closed her eyes in thought at the idea of a fox as a pet, ~"Hm... a fox does not sound like a bad idea...but I think I'd rather stick with something original.. if that's possible." She laughed at her comment. With how many players she had see so far with small animals hanging around them, the idea of picking out a familiar that no one had ever taken on before would be quite difficult. Grave then put in his own two cents, mentioning that she should look into a cobra. She raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him, as he went on to explain his reasoning. She chuckled when he mentioned the 'slipping out of my grasp' part. She then saw the man move slightly closer, and spoke in a whisper. The man's words were flirtatious, of course, calling her beautiful and enchanting. Jevi bent her arm and smacked her elbow into Grave's arm at the comment, but could not help but smirk, her dark cheeks brightened with pink. 

Jevi then heard a loud roar, what happened to come from a group of mountain lions, picking out the three players as their next meal. Jevi brought Izunami to her front and grasped it with both hands, her yellow eyes shifting back and forth between the four beasts. ~"How do you think we should go about this..?" Jevi said softly to Grave, standing next to him at the ready. Opal seemed the only one un-phased about the whole situation.. and ended up taking all of the lions out with one powerful blow.. ~".. [censored].." Jevi said, eyes wide in amazement. ~"I'm not sure if I want a lion as a companion.. especially if you easily made mincemeat out of them." she said with a laugh.

"Mind the words you speak about fishing, Grave. Lindow was a fisher and he embraced that profession. You spit on his name when you say stuff like that. Anyways," They had come to a stop in the ruins of the fallen temples. Any place around here could be justifiable reason to find a hidden passage somewhere leading to a sub dungeon. Opal moved through her inventory and navigated to her equipement. The Treasure Seeker costume fell over her body like a light coat while her finger was dressed in an Opal ring, the very same that Grave had given her that one memorable day. However, she would speak no words on it or its origins, it was pretty clear from the tension now resolving that something was brewing between the purplette and the argent pugilist of a romantic notion. Opal smiled to herself, it was nice to see Grave moving on as he was. It was good for him and his soul, he deserved a kind of happiness that Opal could not give him. 

Clearing her throat, she turned to the two, "Grave you have that food item that helps with luck? I'll need to eat that if we are to be looking for the sub dungeon door." The woman was straight with her words, nothing to arouse suspicion of her coming to know of what seemed to be a blossoming romance in front of her. Sweeping the black hair from her face, she looked towards the ruins.

"Calrex and I faced a phantom around this area. We should all be weary of what we will discover if not the dungeon entrance." 

OOC Notes: +2 LD 

I was barely able to catch what Jevi was on the brink of saying before she changed it to 'plan', but I decided on teasing her about it later... by later I meant in a mere few minutes from that point. I chuckled at Jevi's blush when I fired off the punchline of my cobra reasoning. "Jevi, you look way too cute when you blush, you know." I told her in a low voice still. Okay, why am I suddenly being so open about these things with her?! I questioned my own sanity... but at this rate, it did not seem like suicide. In fact, the purplette seemed to enjoy the attention. I mentally shrugged it off, just grateful that nowadays I would get a blush out of her, rather than get my block knocked off for comments like that. Opal began scolding me for speaking against fishermen, and I chuckled. "Have you forgotten my sarcastic side Opal? I am only screwing around, without fishermen, we would not have all the delicious fish we have, I would never actually put them down." I reassured her, kind of frightened that she may have forgotten how much of a joker I could be.

I laughed when Jevi joked about the lions. I patted her gently on the back, careful not to accidentally activate a Sword Art on her. "Jevi, she would make mincemeat out of any animal; does that mean you will not get a familiar in the end?" I asked, laughing. Hikari traveled along my arm and draped around Jevi's neck, quickly hanging limp sleepily. "Haha, seems like she wants someone else to sleep on for once. The feeling is mutual, you brat." I cursed the weasel, but gave her a scratch around the horn nonetheless.

Opal asked about my food item with the Luck buff on it, and with a start I began searching my inventory. I materialized the Sapphire Sandwich in my palm and jogged forwards to catch up to Opal. "Here you go, plus two... sorry I could not do a perfect, all my mats are being devoted to Zandra's order at the moment." I apologized as she took it, before backpedaling to Jevi, barely glancing at the ring upon Opal's finger. I choked up, but shook my head to clear it; I could not let it bother me anymore. "Hey Jevi..." A random thought came to mind; I was thinking about some ritualistic thing I could do before fights, and maybe something to help with my Hulk moments. "Can you... make things out of metal that are not weapons?" I asked.

Spoiler

-1  Sapphire Sandwich - Rare Meal (Vitamins (x2): +2 LD): A sandwich filled with salad vegetables and a slab of juicy, tender Sapphire Charger meat. The properties of the meat are known to include heightened perception of the world around the consumer.

Edited by Grave