[F4-rank 4 merchant] The Frozen Cave -Buying/Selling quest/event items-

Now Anise had got the two items she needed to make the most out of her appraisal tries. She started with making a list on how many tries on each item she was gonna do. When she was done she started to appraise. First she went with Antofers items. It didnt took her long time to look at the Katana and see that it was nothing special with it then already written in the information. She putted it to the side and started with the gloves. From the first try, she thougth she did see something, but couldnt realy see exactly what it was. So she decided to try again. This time it went a little better, she could see that the metal had something other then defensive power in it. She decided to give it one more shot. This time she found it. They actually was able to retaliate if the wearer getting hit. Satisfied with herself, she placed them to the side and started with the next customers items.

She started looking at the jacket. This time as well she thougth she saw something, but couldnt place the finger on it. After a second try she decided it wasnt worth it and went to the sword. At first, there seemed something special with it. So after a second try, when placing it in her stationeary balancing, she saw it was much more well balanced then the rough beginner swords. She placed it to the side as well to start her biggest order.

She took all eight of Macradons armour pieces and placed them beside each other. They all was pretty well made, and she wasnt sure she was gonna find anything special that Macradon havent intended them to have. But she went to work anyway. She started with weighting all of them. Since due to the weight, you could find out what desity the material had. The first one, she couldnt tell a thing about. It would go on to next step. The second thou, was made of a pretty heavy material. Anise took forth a book and looked thru it. It seemed to be made of a special metal that gave you increased momentum. The third one was also special. The metal was almost too ligth to its thickness so the enemys attack would bunce and hit the attacker himself too. The next two gave no information either. She started to get annoying and totaly failed with the sixth. Thou that made her get back her consentration and the seventh had a special trait of metal that returns energy to the wielder when beeing hit.

Spoiler

Items:
Microscope: +1 CD
Steel tools: +1 EXP/craft

Antofer:

Spoiler

Rare Katana: 2 tries
Rare Gloves of greater protection: 2 tries

ID(Katana): 47223
CD: 1 Locked

ID(Gloves): 47224
CD: 4+1=5 retry

ID(Gloves):47225
CD: 7+1=8 retry

ID(Gloves): 47225
CD: 10+1=11 Success
LD: 15 Thorns

Guest:

Spoiler

Good Jacket: 2 tries
Good Buster sword: 2 tries

ID(Jacket):47227
CD: 4+1=5 Retry

ID(Jacket):47228

ID(Sword):47229

ID(Sword):47230
CD: 9+1=10
LD: 6 Accuracy

Macradon:

Spoiler

Blood oath demigreaves x8: 59 tries

First 8 tries:

ID(Sword):47231

ID(Sword):47232
CD: 11+1=12 Success
BD: 6 Normal
LD: 11 Heavy momentum

ID(Sword):47233
CD: 12
BD: 5 normal
LD: 13 Thorns

ID(Sword):47234

ID(Sword):47235

ID(Sword):47236
CD: 2+1=3 Locked

ID(Sword):47237
CD: 10+1=11
LD: 4 Recovery

ID(Sword):47238
CD: 6+1=7 Retry

Total:
Good Katana locked
Good Gloves->Uncommon gloves with Thorns x1

Good sword->Uncommon sword with Accuracy x1

Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Heavy momentum
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Thorns
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Recovery
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Rare<locked> Blood oath demigreaves

51 Materials left
+94 EXP

Edited by Anise
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was quite a good result. Three of eight was succesfully founded and only one had became locked. Time to go for the next step. Now she took one of her steel knifes and scratched the surface of the armour. Not to destroy or damage it, it only left a faint scratch. But from this, she could tell the hardness of the metal. Thou the method wasnt succesful on the first piece. Neither on the second. But on the third it seemed it was so hard, so it was dangerous to attack the wielder with the risk of beeing countered by it. Thou the fourth was as big as a fial like the first two. The three she had left she still had some methods she havent tried yet. This time she took the hammer and hammered it, very lightly. Just to hear the echo of the sound and try to find out anything from that. This was succeded with two of them. But she still had one piece laying on the workbench. She stared at it to think about a way to find what secret was hidden inside it. She took it and placed it under her microscope. Then she saw it. The thin red wines that went back and forth over the metal, invisible to the human eye. She took another book and browsed it. Just as she thougth, those wines made it possible for the wielder to regain some health when beeing hit. This was the last piece, so she sent away an mail with all the information to the evaluation staffs and then sat down. Not until now she felt how tired she realy was. After a long deep breath, she closed her eyes, and almost immediatly fell asleep.

Spoiler

Macradon:
Rare Blood oath demigreaves x4 left
51 materials left

ID(Demigreaves):47239
CD: 5+1=6 Retry

ID(Demigreaves):47240
CD: 3+1=5 Retry

ID(Demigreaves):47241
CD: 11+1=12 Success 
BD: 6 Normal
LD: 13 Thorns

ID(Demigreaves):47242
CD: 5+1=6 Retry

Rare Blood oath demigreaves x3 left
47 materials

ID(Demigreaves):47243
CD: 9+1=10 Success
LD: 5 Regen

ID(Demigreaves):47244
CD: 7+1=8 Retry

ID(Demigreaves):47245
CD: 10+1=11 Success
LD: 3 Recovery

Rare Blood oath demigreaves x1 left
44 materials

ID(Demigreaves):47244
CD: 10+1=11 Success
LD: 6 Regen

Total:
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Regen x2
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Thorns x1
Rare Blood oath demigreaves->Perfect Blood oath demigreaves with +1 Recovery x1

+56 EXP
43 materials left

Edited by Anise
Spoiler

ID: 47365
CD: 10+1=11 Success +9 EXP
LD: 5 Regen
Name: Holy shield
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: Bussinesman 3
ID: 47365
BD: -
LD: 5

Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Quality: Good -> Uncommon
Enhancements: None -> Regen
Description: A templar shield but with a turquise and black colour theme.

ID: 47366
CD: 9+1=10 Success +9 EXP
LD: 13
Name: Dagger of the poisionous snake
ID: 47366
BD:-  

Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: Bleed x1
Description: A slightly turned dagger with a green shine on the egg.

ID: 47367
CD: 6+1=7 Retry +5 EXP

ID: 47368
CD: 3+1=4 Locked +2 EXP

ID: 47369

ID: 47370
CD: 7+1=8 Retry +5 EXP

ID: 47371
CD: 11+1=12 Success +9 EXP
BD: 4 Normal
Name: Sword of the wind
ID: 47371
CD: 11+1=12
BD: 4

Item Type: One-handed straight sword
Enhancements: Accurcay x1
Description: A normal longsword but when you swing it, the wind helps to guide your slash

ID: 47372
BD: 10 Unique
LD: 6

Name: Inferno
BD: 10 Unique

Item Type: Heavy armour
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Flame Aura
Description:

oFYHUm.jpg

ID: 47373

ID: 47374
CD: 10+1=11 Success +9 EXP
LD: 9
Name: Armour of the bull
ID: 47374

Item Type: Heavy armour
Enhancements: Heavy momentum
Description: A metal armour made of a extra heavy material which increase your damage if you would miss your target

ID: 47375
CD: 3+1=4 Locked +2 EXP

ID: 47376
BD: 7 Normal
LD: 19
Name: Powerful spear
ID: 47376

Item Type: One-handed assault spear
Enhancements: Damage x1
Description: A simple spear but with a slightly harder tip.

ID: 47377
CD: 9+1=10 Success +9 EXP
Name: Armour of precision
BD:-

Item Type: Light armour
Enhancements: Savvy
Description: A leather armour of fine quality, helps you to land a blow if you can prevent the enemy from hitting you.

ID: 47378

ID: 47379

Total:
+97 EXP

Time to try to appraise some more. Anise had got quite some materials from Zandra. And with all this material and col, she should be able to make an armour with unique enchantments. Anise walked over to the workbench and placed the black heavy armour that the noirette had bought before she exited the cave. And now Anise would see if she could find any unique enchantments, or any enchantments at all. She started with measuring it, height, weight, width and so on. Then she wrote al down on a chart. Next, she compared the chart with her previous appraisals to see if she could read out something from that. When she did, she got very, very surprised. This piece of armour had a much higher heat capacity. Actually, the value must mean this armour was something special. Like, rely special. Anise got exited and went to next step. She placed it on a dummy she had when trying different sinister actions. So she placed the armour on the dummy. Then she picked up her greatsword. Then she activated her weakest sword art against the armour. She screamed when she felt a heat like from a flame flowing over her and she fell backwards several meters. Even if it damaged her, this was a good sign. It meant that this armour had some offensive powers. Next, she would see if that was all, or if it had any defensive powers as well. She removed the armour and inspected the dummy. It seemed it was almost unharmed. Anise nodded smiling, she had succeded with her first unique enchantment.

Edited by Anise

A blonde haired man with striking blue eyes walks into the shop on Floor 7, he is obviously low level, "Excuse me? Um... May i please get something appraised? Antofer told me this was the place to go. I will give you 5 mats, and you can keep whatever is left over when you are done." He smiles warmly and lays his whip on the table. "If you could help me out i would greatly appreciate it!" 

-5 mats

Name: Whip of greater pain
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Quality: Ucommon
Enhancements: +1dmg
Description: Here

Edited by Nixon

A blonde man entered Anise's shop. She had started to become pretty famous, since this was a man she had never seen Before.''Hi. I will do my best to hopefully find something on this whip of yours.''she said with a friendly smile. Then she took the whip and the five materials, ready to go to work. She placed the whip on her Workbench. She started by inspect what material the whip was made off. It seemed to be from a snake which skin would make someone bleed by barely touching it. She decided to go closer and placed it under her microscope. Then she saw that the skin was covered with some kind of poision. She took forth a book and looked thru it. She stopped when she came to the page with snake poisions. She licked the whip with the tip of her tongue. Then looked in the book. If beeing striked by something covered in it the target would be unable to move for a short time. She closed the book.''Here, it seemed like it dose not only give increased damage. If you crit with it your opponrnt both starts to bleed and beeing unable to move for long enough for you to make Another attack. Hope your satisfied.'' she reached over the whip with a smile on her lips.

ID: 47600
CD: 9+1=10 Success
LD: 13 Bleed

ID: 47602
CD: 10+1=11 Success
LD: 12 Paralyze

Total:
Name: Whip of greater pain
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Enhancements: Dmg x1 +Bleed (9-10) +Paralyze (9-10)

+18 EXP
+3 Materials

Edited by Anise

Nixon look at the lady waiting patiently for her to finish. Once she does she says ''Here, it seemed like it dose not only give increased damage. If you crit with it your opponent both starts to bleed and bleeding unable to move for long enough for you to make Another attack. Hope your satisfied." Nixon looks at her his eyes wide "Well if i wasn't satisfied with something like that, i would not be a very smart man would I?" He chuckles as he picks up the whip "Thank you so much for the help! I'll see you again soon!"

Macradon would come back to the shop "Hey Anise, I'm here for the items I came with. Anything good?" he would ask as he would get to the counter and see his equipment. It would probably not be something unique, but at least it was something. If nothing unique was in the batch Macradon would probably just go and get something else and get that something unique ... he hoped. The armor that had been appraised was something Macradon would just donate to the guild because he wouldn't really need it, and as they were in the color of the guild it would be a weird thing to sell them in his shop.

She saw the man that have given her a total of sisty materials to use in her crafting. He had also dropped of quite alot of items for her to appraise. It was thanks to him she had already hit rank Three merchant. And she wasnt tha far from becoming to the fourth rank.''Hi there. Sadly you got no unique. Thou there was only one that got locked,and trust me thats not often. I will just go back and get your items.'' she walked bak behind a sheet. A few minutes later she came back with eight demigreaves. ''So, one of them is still rare and the other have the enchantments on the list. You canrename them if you want so its possible to seperate them from each other.''

Spoiler

Name: Bload oath demigreaves
Your Rank: 2 Salesman
ID: 47232
BD: 6
LD: 11

Item Type: Heavy armour
Quality: Rare->Perfect
Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Heavy momentum x1
Description: Demigreaves in the color of the Knights of the Bload Oath and color scheme.

ID: 47233
BD: 5

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Thorns x1
Description: Demigreaves in the color of the Knights of the Bload Oath and color scheme.

ID: 47237
LD: 4

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Recovery x1

ID: 47241
BD: 6

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Thorns x1

ID: 47243

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Regen x1

ID: 47245
LD: 3

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Recovery x1

ID: 47244

Enhancements: Recvoery x2 +Regen x1

Antofer walked into his favorite store the black market, stopping for a moment to look around and view the stop." Hey Anise long time no see!" Hows the shop going?" "Hows was your day? Antofer smiles "Well big surprise I know but no appraises for me today I need a Basic Teleport Crystal and Field Rations" Antofer slides the Col he needed aross the counter to Anise. 2,000 col is almost all my money but i'm sure this could save my life on day especially if i do that sub-dungeon. "Thanks Anise I'll put this stuff to good use for sure! Antofer put the items into his inventory and left the shop. "Well have a good one Anise!" 

+Field Rations
 +Basic Teleport Crystal 

-2240 Col 

Iri bounces into the store happily and excited, at first he runs around looking at everything. Then he goes up to the counter "Hi, I'm Iri, do you think you could appraise somethings for me?" he unequip's  his cloak and hands it to her "You can keep the change if there is any, Oh and this" he smiles putting 3 mats, The Rose and Sadistic Passage on the table "Would you like me to come back later or do you think you can do it while I'm here?" his eyes glistening with anticipation.

-5 mats

Name: The Rose
Item Type: Light armour (Cloak)
Enhancements: Evasion x 1
Description: Here

Name: Sadistic Passage
Quality: good
Enhancements: N/A
Description:[A description of the item]

Edited by Iri

Anise turns around when she hear someone enter the shop. The man that came in was familiar. It was Antofer.''Hi there. Im glad your back. Hope the cloak and gloves have been of any use for you.'' she said and smiled.''So your interested in buying some wares off me, just a sec.'' she answered when he said what he wanted. A few memnts later she came back with the desired items.''Here you go. Hope they will be of great use as well. Byebye and take care.''

---A few days later---

A young blonde enters her cave that she uses as a shop. He seems very energetic and runs around, looking at the bookshelf and her appraisal tools. Then she hands her two items and three materials.''Well, I think I should be able to check these in about... ehm... an hour maybe two. So thats if you wanna wait or return tomorrow, your choice.''

ID: 47862
CD: 9+1=10 Success
LD: 8 Savvy

ID: 47863
CD: 1 <Locked>

ID: 47864
CD: 2 <Locked>

Total:
Quality: Rare <Locked>
Enhancements: Evasion x 1 +Savvy

+15 EXP

Edited by Anise

Anise had sent away cloak for evaluation and now she had got it back. She walks up to the blonde boy.''Here is both your items. I cant do anythiing more on them sadly since both are locked. Thou I found that this cloak, it actually have the enchantment Savvy on it. Makes it more likely you gonna hit your opponent whenever he miss you. So it works perfect together with evasion that already was on it.'' she explained and reached over the light armour with a smile on her lips. It was folded together in a perfect square, looking like it in the real world had come right out from the package.

Iri accepts the clothing graciously, and thanks her, turning to leave he waves and re-equips The Rose. 'what a nice lady!' he says to himself on the way out.

+The rose (Locked)

Spoiler

Quality: Rare <Locked>
Enhancements: Evasion x 1 +Savvy

+Sadistic passage (Locked)

Spoiler

Name: Sadistic Passage
Quality: good
Enhancements: N/A
Description:[A description of the item]

Macradon would waddle to the shop where he gets his items appraised, he really liked all this appraisal thingy, it worked well for him. "Hey Anise, I got more stuff for you to appraise" he said as he would walk into the shop while lifting 13 greatsword like they were a faggot he had been sampling in the woods. "Do you think you can get some uniques out of these? 13 greatswords, and how many mats I gave you, do you need more?" he asked as he wanted to make sure that Anise had enough to work with.

-13 Good quality Two-handed straight swords

Anise herd someone entering her cave. She looked up and saw no one less then Macradon, and just as she thougth, he was here with another delivery of items for her to appraise. Her eyes got wide open when she saw the ammount of items he dropped off.''Oh my oh my. Now I have work to do for awhile. I'll keep in touch when Im done. Bye.'' she turned around and started to work straigth away. She bagun with a quick inspection of the swords. She could immediatly tell that five of them was just good quality, there was no hidden enchantments in them. Then four she thinked looked enchanted, but she couldnt tell what enchantments with just a quick inspection. Thou two of them had a faint red shine over them. She immediatly recognized it as the damage increasing enchantment. Thou they was only uncommon quality, so she would be able to try them again. Then the two last one had bleed and accuracy on them.

For next step she was checking their weight. It didnt gave any more information except that one of them was just good quality. For her third try she took a closer look at the metal the blade was made off. From that she could tell another one was just good quality, but the others was maybe hiding some good enchantment. And she was right. After hitting them ligthly, she could tell that there was another with damage increased chance. Ater a quick look under the microscope, she could tell the other was able to deal bleeding to the enemy.

First try:

Spoiler

ID: 48502
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 48503
CD: 2+1=3<Locked>

ID: 48504
CD: 3+1=4<Locked>

ID: 48505
CD: 9+1=10<Success>
Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10)

ID: 48506

ID: 48507
CD: 4+1=5<Retry>

ID: 48508
CD: 12<Success>
Accuracy (+1 BD)  

ID: 48509
CD: 7+1=8<Retry>

ID: 48510

LD: 20 Damage (+1*tier DMG)

ID: 48511
CD: 6+1=7<Retry>

ID: 48512
LD: 17
Damage (+1*tier DMG)

ID: 48513
CD: 6+1=7<Retry>

ID: 48514

Reult:
Good 2-handed sword <Locked> x5
Good 2-handed sword x4
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10) x1
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Accuracy (+1 BD)  x1
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG) x2
-13 materials. 30 materials left
+10+20+36=66 EXP

Second try:

Spoiler

ID: 48515
CD: 8+1=9<Retry>

ID: 48516

ID: 48517

ID: 48518
CD: 5+1=6<Retry>

Result:
Good 2-handed sword <Locked> x1
Good 2-handed sword x3
-4 materials. 26 materials left
+2+15=17 EXP

Third try

Spoiler

ID: 48519

ID: 48520
CD: 7+1=8<Retry>

ID: 48521
CD: 3+1=4<Locked>

Result:
Good 2-handed sword <Locked> x1
Good 2-handed sword x2
-3 materials. 23 materials left
+2+10=12 EXP

Fourth try:

Spoiler

ID: 48522
CD: 8+1=9<Retry>

ID: 48523
BD: 3 Normal
LD: 20
Damage (+1*tier DMG)

Result:
Good 2-handed sword x1
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG) x1
-2 materials. 21 materials left
+5+9=14 EXP

Fifth try:

Spoiler

ID: 48524
CD: 10+1=11<Success>
LD: 16 Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10)

Result:
-1 materials. 20 materials left
+9 EXP

Total result:
Good 2-handed sword <Locked> x7
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10) x2
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG) x3
-23 materials
+66+17+12+14+9=118 EXP

Edited by Anise

Rolling... again

First try

Spoiler

ID: 48525
CD: 6+1=7 <Retry>

ID: 48526
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

ID: 48527
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 48528
CD: 7+1=8 <Retry>

ID: 48529
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 48530
CD: 11+1=12 <Success>
BD: 5 Normal
Damage (+1*tier DMG)

Result:
Uncommon 2-handed sword +
Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10)<Locked> x1
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG)<Locked> x1
Rare 2-handed sword +2x Damage (+1*tier DMG) x1 
-6 materials. 14 materials left
+2+15+9=26 EXP

Second try:

Spoiler

ID: 48531
CD: 2+1=3<Locked>

ID: 48532
CD: 12<Success>
BD: 1 Normal
Damage (+1*tier DMG)

ID: 48533
CD: 7+1=8<Retry>

ID: 48534
CD:5+1=6<Retry>

Result:
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10)<Locked> x1
Rare 2-handed sword +Accuracy (+1 BD) +Damage (+1*tier DMG) x1
Rare 2-handed sword +2x Damage (+1*tier DMG) x1 
-4 materials. 10 materials left
+2+10+9=21 EXP

Third try:

Spoiler

ID: 48535
CD:5+1=6<Retry>

ID: 48536
CD:4+1=5<Retry>

ID: 48537
CD:9+1=10<Success>
LD: 7 
Accuracy (+1 BD)

Result:
Rare 2-handed sword +Accuracy (+1 BD) +Damage (+1*tier DMG) x1
Perfect 2-handed sword +2x Damage (+1*tier DMG) +Accuracy (+1 BD) x1 
-3 materials. 7 materials left
+10+9=19 EXP

Fourth try:

Spoiler

ID: 48538
CD: 1+1=2<Locked>

ID: 48539

Result:
Rare 2-handed sword +Accuracy (+1 BD) +Damage (+1*tier DMG)<Locked> x1
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG)<Locked> x1 
-2 materials. 5 materials left
+4 EXP

Total result(with previous post):
Good 2-handed sword <Locked> x7
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Bleed (2*tier DMG for 2 turns natural BD 9-10)<Locked> x2
Uncommon 2-handed sword +Damage (+1*tier DMG)<Locked> x2
Perfect 2-handed sword +2x Damage (+1*tier DMG) +Accuracy (+1 BD) x1 
Rare 2-handed sword +Accuracy (+1 BD) +Damage (+1*tier DMG)<Locked> x1
-38 materials
+118+26+21+19+4=188 EXP

Edited by Anise
  • 3 weeks later...

Zandra walked into the short girls cave. Lately she had been upgrading her items and a result off that she had quite a bunch of iteems she no longer needed. But what she did need was Col. Since she and Jomei was gonna buy a house within a near future.''Hello there Anise. I do have quite some items I'd want to sell to you.''She swiped in the air, marking all the items she no longer needed and sended them to Anise.''I hope it gonna help you with increasing your merchanary skill as well as giving me some well needed Col.'' when the transaction was done she bowed and left the cave with less items but more Col.

Selling:
Holy armour of the eagle(Perfect): Heavy armour +27 Dmg mitigation
Holy armour of the eagle(Uncommon): Light armour +1 Evasion
Crimson Genesis(Rare): Pendant +2 Accuracy
Mask of finding(Rare): Lucky sharm +2 LD
Holy Riata(Perfect): Whip +2 Dmg +1 Acc
Anneal blade(Uncommon): sword +1 stat

Income:
1,300 Col

Anise saw Zandra enter the cave. She had with her alot of items. Thou she was here to sell everything, no appraisal today. Thou she got a few experience for each item sold in the junk shop. But she wanted to do some appraisal today. She saw that she had three materials from her latest adventure. So she picked them out and bought some items from her own store. Two of the items, a one-handed straigth sword and a light armour had hidden enchantments, but the third item, another one-handed sword became locked. Well, a little more experience and two uncommon items. Okay daily work.

Spoiler

ID: 50832
CD: 11+1=12 <Success>
BD: 2 Normal
LD: 11 Evasion

ID: 50833
CD: 12 <Success>
BD: 6 Normal
LD: 16 Bleed

ID: 50834
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

Total:
-3 mats
-300 Col
Good OH-sword
Uncommon OH-sword +1 Bleed
Uncommon Light armour +1 Evasion
+26 EXP

Edited by Anise

Zandra once again walked into the cave where her red headed friend had her place. She had started to want to try out her luck with unique enchantments. But compared to other players that got tons of good weapons and armours to hand over, Zandras potions couldnt get appraised. But thankfully she could buy good items from Anise that she could appraise."Heya Anise." She said with a smile."Im interested in getting some unique enchantments." She swiped a few times in the air infront of her."If you makes uncommons, sell them to get back the Col." A quick bow and then she left.

-15 materials

-1,500 Col