[F4-rank 4 merchant] The Frozen Cave -Buying/Selling quest/event items-

Anise herd someone enter her cave and when she looked up she spotted Zandra. She was here to place an order for appraisal. Anise looked at the transaction. Fifteen tries."Im right on it Sis." She said with a smile. For the Col she got she bought eleven two handed straigth swords. The first half  dozen was a total waist. They was just that, good quality. The rest turned out better. She had to try a couple of times, but they turned out to have an hidden enchantments each. So when she was done, she had four uncommon and as Zandra said, she sold them straigth into the junk shop, giving her some of the spent Col back together with some experience. When she looked at her rank, she saw she now was rank four. Only one rank left to max out her proffesion.

Spoiler

ID: 51072
CD: 6+1=7 <Retry>

ID: 51073
CD: 6+1=7 <Retry>

ID: 51074
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 51075
CD: 9+1=10 <Success>
LD: 3  1-4: Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 51076
CD: 1 <Locked>

ID: 51077
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 51078
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 51079
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

ID: 51080
CD: 12 <Success>
BD: 6 Normal
LD: 3
1-4: Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 51081

ID: 51082
CD: 10+1=11 <Success>
LD: 12 Paralyze (Paralyzed on 9-10)

ID: 51083
CD: 9+1=10 <Success>
LD: 20 Damage (+1*tier DMG)

ID: 51084
CD: 1 <Locked>

ID: 51085

ID: 51086

Total:
-1,100 Col for Good Two handed straigth sword x11
+400 Col for selling Uncommon Two handed straigth sword x4
-15 materials
+14(locked)+20(retry)+36(success)+11(bougth items)+4(sold items)=85 EXP
+Good Two handed straigth sword<Locked> x6

Edited by Anise
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the location of one of the illusive merchant's shops set on his map, Mack made his way out of the town of Nimbus heading up towards a cave in the hills. A bit of an odd place to house a shop, in his opinion, but to each their own. Entering the cave the massive red-bearded man proceeded immediately to the woman standing behind the shop's counter. Extracting a whip from his inventory Mack dropped it on the counter-top. "I need this appraised," Mack rumbled in a low tone, indicating Killer Bee. "Money is no object, within reason of course." Mack then plopped out four materials and dropped them on the counter. "Run it four times."

Name: Killer Bee
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 3
ID:
CD: 
BD:  
LD: 

Item Type: Whip
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 DMG
Description:
Chain Whip

Edited by Mack

Anise saw a large man enter her cave thru the door. Whit him he had a whip that almost looked identical to a chain.''Im right on it Mack.'' Anise said and took the weapon and placed it on her workbench. Mack wanted her to try maximum four times. So she started with her base search. She took one of her hammers and gave it a hard and determined strike. Straigth after the strike had fell, she bent down with her ear just a few millimeters from the metall. She immediatly recognized the sound from alot off other weapons. She turned to Mack.''Im sorry Mack, but this whip dosent have any hidden enchantments.

ID: 51803
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

Edited by Anise
  • 2 months later...

Zandra teleports down nine floors and exits at floor seven. Here she immediatly heads towards the outer border of the safe zone. Here, kust a few meters from the safty she walks into the cave called the black market. The merchant with the lowest prices available. Zandra had been here more then once."Heya Anise. Id want five immolation potions please." Zandra says to the short redheaded merchant. Rumors have said she is one of the best if not best merchant in Aincrad. Anise hands over the five potions and Zandra gives her 2,000 col before exiting the shop to get back home.

-2,000 Col

+5 immolatiin potions

Zanndra never thougth she would do what she planned to do. But well, why not? She had herd about a new enchantment that is possible for merchants to find on armour. The flame aura. And Zandra was realy interested in getting it. To have it combined with her other equipment would be awesome. So she entred Anises cave to get a piece of armour. Hopefully with two slots of it, but one would still be pretty awesome.''Heya there Anise. Im here with quite a huge request. Wondered if you could find a flame aura enchantment on a piece of armour for me? Here is fifty materials and five thousand col to buy basic armours for.''

-50 materials
-5,000 Cols

Rolls WiP(10/50):

Spoiler

ID: 60666
CD: 11+1=12 <Success>
LD: 11 9-12: Heavy momentum

ID: 60667
CD: 4+1=5 <Retry>

ID: 60668
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 60669

ID: 60670
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 60671
CD: 12+1=13 <Success>
LD: 13 13-16: Thorns

ID: 60672
CD: 7+1=8 <Retry>

ID: 60673
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

ID: 60674
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 60675

Total:
Good heavy armour locked x2
Good heavy armour x6
Uncommon heavy armour(Hvy momentum)
Uncommon heavy armour(Thorns)
-10 materials
+58 EXP

Edited by Anise

Stepping towards the shop, Macradon would have his item out of his inventory, the Banner of Command. "Anise, I need to restock my Banner of Command, can you do that for me?" he asked and would hand over his banner of command and 15000 col for the charges. Macradon was in need of this banner's charges for the upcoming boss fight, it would enhance damage for Macradon a a select few others, which would be good to take out the amount of minions Macradon would be facing.

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

Anise was sitting in her cave, crushing bugs with the hilt of her greatsword. Thats when the blacksmith that had made it for her entered her black market cave. Then he handed over a banner that he wanted her to appraise. Anise never thougth someone would come to her to recharge their banner. She got taken by surprise. Didnt realy now how to do it. But she had to try.''Of course I'll do that Mac.'' she said and took the banner as well as the large amount of Col. She walked over to her workbench and took up a book. The book was actually and handguide that every merchant should have. Her eyes got wideopen when she red thru the chapter about banners. She needed five thousand cols for eavery charge. So thats why Mac had given her so much Col. So Anise opened her merchant-menu and bought three black crystals. She touched the banner on five places with each crystal and they disapeared. At the same time, the banner got its three recharges refilled.''Here ya' go Mac. As good as new.'' she said and handed back the banner.

+15,000 Col
-15,000 Col for banner recharging
+3 EXP

Seeing as how alchemists usually took a while to craft items Seul decided it'd be better to visit a merchant this time around. There were only a few that he was familiar with and even more that he wasn't.  Hirru seemed to be busy handling other business so the knight decided to seek help elsewhere. That's when he found out about the one particular vendor stationed in the mountainous region of the 7th floor. With haste he sought out her particular cave and upon entering offered up a wave with his menu already open. "Hi, I heard you're a merchant. I'd like a teleport crystal just in case I need it." He took a moment to look for the price and then produced the right amount from his inventory to trade to the girl.

[-2000 Col sent to Anise]

[+1 Basic Teleport Crystal]

• 4 weeks later...

Anise turns around when she hears the heavy black cloth infront at the entrance beeing pulled aside and a boy enters the shop. He already has his menu up and immediatly said he wanted a teleplrtation crystal."Just a second mister noname." She realy didnt cared about introductions and politeness. But she wasnt stupid. To have a good reputation you had to be polite. That she ha learned from a special alchemist that seems to have maxed out her rank a week or so ago. Thou the boy didnt introduced himself so she skipped that as well. After some swipes the short redhead looked back up at her customer."Her you are boya. Hope it gonna come to good use. And remember, dont tell the guards about the black market, okay?" She said and tried to smile. Thou as always when she smiled it only looked like she needed to visit the bathroom or something.

-Teleportation crystal x1

+2,000 Col Payment from customer

-2,000 Col Anise's payment

Profit: 0 Col

• 1 month later...

Zandra was waiting for her new axe to be completed from her favourite blacksmith, Macradon. Thou it would take awhile. But she got an invitation to join in for a dungeon run today. She needed an axe but there was no way to get an enchanted one. So she headed over to her merchant friend Anise. She moved the heavy black cloth that covered the entrance to the side and entered the cave.’’Hello Anise, how is my favourite red headed shorty doing? It was quite awhile since I last visited you wasn’t it? I hope you haven’t wasted all the materials I gave you to have when you know what happens. Since it dosent seems to be that far away.’’ Zandra said with a smile on her lips.’’Very well, down to business. Ive ordered an twohanded axe from a smithy, thou its gonna take awhile to make it and get it evaluatade and such, so I thougth I’d stop by and pick one up from you.

-100 Col
Requested one good twohanded axe

‘’Keh keh keh.’’ Anise said with a sinister laugh.’’So those clumsy blacksmiths are to slow to deliver their orders am I right? Hehe. That’s why we merchants are here actually. To deliver any quick, thou low quality, items. And a two handed axe you say? Give me a second or two.’’ Anise said, rose from the chair she had been sitting on and turned around and walked up to one of her desks. There she started to swipe thru the menus. She transferred the 100 col she just gor from the raven haired woman and a few moments later, a simple two-handed axe appeared on the desk. Anise picked it up and walked over to Zandra. She reached over the heavy weapon and the customer grabbed it. She watched as she tried it out by swinging it thru the air some times. Anise nooded.’’That looks good. Hope it gonna serve you well. Keh keh.’’

+100 Col
-100 Col
x1 Two-handed battle-axe bougth from merchant store
x1 Two-handed battle-axe handed over to Zandra

Zandra watched as the short twin-tailed girl walked over to one of her workdesks and started swiping in the air. While leaving her to do her thing, Zandra instead started to looke around in the store. There wasn’t quite the same like last time she had been here. Maybe Anise got tired and moved the furnitures around a bit or something like that. Thou Zandra couldn’t think about it for long. Since just a minute later, Anise walked up to her with a simple two handed axe. She streatched it over and Zandra grabbed it. She took a tight grip and tried to swing it thru the air a few times. This was her first battle-axe swings she had done, ever, thou she thougth it felt good.’’Yepp, this will have to work in the meantime. But Im in a little bit of hurry, so I have to go now. Have a good time and see you later.’’ Zandra said and left the cave with a wave and a smile.

Received 2-handed battle-axe x1 from Anise

• 2 weeks later...

Opal was...somewhat hesitant to deal with any kind of merchant or shop owner these days. However looking back at how things were right now, she needed to upgrade her gear through special means. It was difficult to nab a last hit kill in a Boss Raid, it was difficult to find players who could use the Picking Skill, almost everyone went with an aggressive build these days. She sighed and heard about a mysterious merchant that resided in a cave. Opal did not feel threatened to going out and checking up on this rumor, but low and behold there was a crimson haired woman who offering a rather sinister smile. 

Opal waved, and smiled feeling a little tense about the situation. "So yeah, umm...I'm looking to upgrade my gear a little bit. I am hitting a road block in power right now and I could use some unique enhanced equipment. So, I dont have any good materials on me and I will be more than happy to pay the cost for those. And I will give you 20 materials to start. Right now I am just looking for a Katana that can hold any sort of Unique Enhancements. I am looking for a Phasing Weapon, but any of the others besides basic damage would do...at least for now. If you fail at finding anything, its no problem. You can keep the junk if you get normal enhancements, I don't need the clutter in my inventory."

She swept her menu open and exchanged 20 materials and 2000 col for the price of the good items and the 20 appraisals. One for each good item. 

Name: PM me if you get a Unique
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: 2
Quality: PM me if you get a Unique
Enhancements: Any Unique [Except for Fallen and Holy]
Description: PM me if you get a unique, I'll fill this out with the appropriate enhancements given.

-20 Materials
-2000 Col

Roll and edit...

+20 materials
+2,000 Col

Spoiler

ID: 68152
CD: 8+1= <Retry>

ID: 68153
CD: 1+1=2  <Locked>

ID: 68154
CD: 6+1=7<Retry>

ID: 68155
CD: 12+1=13 <Success>
BD: 7 Normal
LD: 4
 Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 68156
CD: 9+1=10 <Success>
LD: 1 Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 68157
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

ID: 68158
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

ID: 68159
CD: 5+1=6<Retry>

ID: 68160
CD: 7+1=8<Retry>

ID: 68161
CD: 10+1=11 <Success>
LD: 6  Accuracy (+1 BD)

1st check:
Good Katana <Locked> x3
Good Katana x4
Uncommon Katana: Keen x2
Uncommon Katana: Accuracy x1
-10 materials
-1,000 Col

Spoiler

ID: 68163

ID: 68164
CD: 1+1=2
<Locked>

ID: 68165

ID: 68166
CD: 11+1=12
<Success>
BD: 3 Normal
LD: 7
Accuracy (+1 BD)

ID: 68167
CD: 2+1=3
<Locked>

ID: 68168
<Locked>

ID: 68169
<Locked>  

ID: 68170

ID: 68171
CD: 9+1=10
<Success>
LD: 7 Accuracy (+1 BD)

ID: 68172
CD: 3+1=4
<Locked>

2nd check:
Uncommon Katana: Keen x2<Locked>
Uncommon Katana: Accuracy x1<Locked>
Good Katana x5<Locked>
Uncommon Katana: Accuracy x2
Good Katana x3
-300 Col
+500 Col for sold weapons
-10 materials

Total:
+1,200 Col
Good Katana<Locked> x5
Good Katana x3
+101 EXP

Edited by Anise
  • 4 weeks later...

Roll...

Spoiler

ID: 69616
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

CD: 12+1=13<Sucess>
LD: 

CD: 7+1=8<Retry>
LD: 

CD: 11+1=12<Sucess>
LD: 

CD: 1+1=2<Locked>
LD: 

CD: 8+1=9<Retry>

CD: 10+1=11<Sucess>
LD: 

LD: 

CD: 10+1=11<Sucess>
LD: 

CD: 6+1=7<Retry>

LD: 

CD: 4+1=5<Retry>

Edited by Anise

Spoiler

ID: 69752
CD: 4+1=5 <Retry>

ID: 69753
CD: 12+1=13 <Sucess>
LD: 2 Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 69754
CD: 7+1=8 <Retry>

ID: 69755
CD: 6+1=7 <Retry>

ID: 69756
CD: 9+1=10 <Sucess>
LD: 17 Damage (+1*tier DMG)

ID: 69757
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 69758
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

ID: 69759
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 69760
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

ID: 69761
CD: 2+1=3 <Locked>

ID: 69762
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

ID: 69763

ID: 69765
CD: 5+1=6 <Retry>

ID: 69766
CD: 10+1=11 <Sucess>
LD: 11 Paralyze (Paralyzed on 9-10)

Total:
-14 materials
-700 Col
+Good Heavy armour<Locked> x5
+Uncommon OH-Straigth sword Keen<Locked> x1
+Rare OH-Straigth sword <Locked> DMG + Para x1

+64 EXP

Edited by Anise

rolling...

Spoiler

ID: 69933
CD: 4+1=5 <Retry>

ID: 69934

ID: 69935
CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

ID: 69936
CD: 9+1=10  <Sucess>
LD: 3
Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 69937

ID: 69938

ID: 69939

ID: 69940

ID: 69941
CD: 3+1=4 <Locked>

ID: 69942

ID: 69943
CD: 5+1=6 <Retry>

ID: 69944
CD: 11+1=12  <Sucess>
BD: 1 Normal
LD: 1 Keen (+1 BD after succesful hit)

ID: 69945
CD: 6+1=7 <Retry>

ID: 69946
CD: 1+1=2 <Locked>

Total:
-14 materials
-400 Col
+Good Heavy armour<Locked> x2
+Uncommon OH-Straigth sword Keen<Locked> x2
+66 EXP

Edited by Anise
  • 1 month later...

I moved the heavy cloth that covered the entrance to the cave where my short redheaded friend had her secret black market store. Today was a life changing day, for both of us. I would get another inhabitant in my house and Anise, that was the merchant Im visiting, would get a home. Well, temporarily at least. ‘’Heya there Anise. Im here for several reasons. At first. ‘’I opened my inventory and started to swipe thru the menues. After a minute or two Ive added everything to the transaction window and pressed send. I was sending her a hundred tier one materials together with a couple of tier two materials as well. I really hoped she would be able to make the armour I was hoping to get. I also sent her my current heavy armour together with an CD-increasing food buff. ‘’And here you go too. You are also welcome to my house. Ive prepared a space in the crafting room for you. Bye.’’ I finished and exits the store.

-158 t1 materials
-2 t2 materials
-5,000 col
-1 +1 CD-food

Edited by Zandra

A sinister smile on my face as I saw my favourite and also only grandmaster alchemist enter thru the heavy cloth that was hanging infront of the entrance to cover the light from the fire to shine out. I didn’t wants anyone except true customers to find my hideout. I couldn’t stop my heart galopping as I listened to Zandra and what her wishes was, as well when I saw the transaction window pop up. I gratefully reciveed everything. ‘’Thank you mate. I shall just get together a few stuffs before heading out.’’ As the berserk healer had exits the cave, I quickly gathered together all my stuffs and two hours later, I left the now un-covered cave to instead live on the beach nine floors above.

As I entered the beach-house, a smiled. Now my crafting would be a lot more effective. Specially yhe one Zandra needed. But before I started appraising, I sat down infront of the fireplace to calm down the exitment and focus on the task that was infront of me.

+100 t1 materials
+2 t2 materials
+5,000 col
+1 +1 CD-food

rolling a hundred rolls... seriously... literally...

Time to roll a hundred times... seriously.... literally...

Time to roll a hundred times... seriously.... literally...