(Floor 7) Superior Threads (Tailor PK access)

Welcome to Superior Threads

(Should you need a Alchemist or Cook click here)

462690-bigthumbnail.jpg

Welcome to Superior Thread. Here You can fine any Tailor made gear crafted with care and attention to detail. Every thing here is crafted by Antofer

Custom request can be made and the request form is below.

Buy your Tier 1, 2 or Tier 3 cloth and Leather armor here as well as Plushies

Superior Threads is in a little market on floor 7, the market is surrounded by a Mountainous Range blocking most people from getting into this small town unless you know a safe path. Superior Threads sits in the center of the market in a small shop. Its a modest place with hand stitched art work on the wall and there are many clothes and armor racks showing off everything for sale. when you enter the show you are greeted by a friendly face from Antofer the shops owner. "How may I help you today he asks"

EXP: 147/160

5 crafts a day. (Mats In Stock 0)  + 1 to CD and +1 xp

For Sale:

Good (Vanity Item)

Spoiler

Name: Cloth mask
ID# 47271 CD: 8
Item Rank: Good
Description:

Uncommon

Spoiler

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Pants

Spoiler

Your Profession:Tailor

Your Rank: 3

ID: 47414

Roll: 9

Item Type: [ Leather Armor]

Tier: (1)

Quality: [Uncommon]

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Loot Die

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: 2

Effect: Adds +1 to the loot die for every slot used

Applicable to: Clothing, Plushies

Description: (To day is your lucky day!....At least as long as you wear these pants.

Rare

Spoiler

Name: Protective Armor

Spoiler

Your Rank: 4

ID: 47620

Roll: 10+1=11

Item Type: [Leather Armor]

Tier: [1]

Quality: [Rare]

Enhancements: Name: Damage Mitigation X2

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description:  Leather armor that protects it user from most harmful attacks

Perfect

Spoiler

Spoiler

Prices: (guild members get discounts)

331a4bbaa990bac4ee5bace0afb66b9e.png

REQUEST FORM

Spoiler

Name: (Items name)

ID: [Leave blank]

Roll: [Leave blank]

Item Type: [Clothing, Leather Armor, Plushies,]

Tier: [1, 2 or 3 ]

Quality: [Good, Uncommon, Rare, Perfect]

Enhancements: [Use enhancement guide in tutorial for a list of enhancements]

Description: [A description of the item]

Accepted Orders:

Spoiler

Orders ready to be picked up

Spoiler

Sell records

Spoiler

Item ---------------------Name---Price 

Whip of Greater pain---Nixon---Free

Gloves of greater protection-----Phillia----Free

Hand warps of snake-like strike---Tusbasa---Free

Cloak Of protection-----Tusbasa-----700 Col

Kawaii Potato -----------Ariel------------1000 col

Kawaii Potato MK 2 ---------Nixon-----1000 col

Success of a item

Spoiler

►The CD Result Chart (Rank 4)
[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)
[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Edited by Antofer

(Posted all of listed Crafts on wrong page here, but moved them here.)

All fails and bad item Crafts

Spoiler

D# 46810 results

Craft: 7 (failed to salvage)

+ 1 xp

D# 46812 results: 

Craft: 5 fail but +1Xp

Loot: 16 -  salvage mat

D# 46813 results:

Craft: 1 epic fail + 1 Xp

ID# 46814

Craft 4 fail + 1 xp

Silk gloves 

D# 46969 results:

Craft: 2 fail + 1xp

silk gloves

ID# 46971 results:

Craft: 5 fail 

Loot: 10 fail to salvage +1 xp

D# 47060 results: bad item

Craft: 6                + 1 xp

ID# 47118 results:

Craft: 2 fail +1 xp

ID# 47123 results:

Craft: 2 fail +1 xp

Uncommon item

Spoiler

Name: Gloves of greed 

Your Profession: Tailor 

Your Rank: 1

ID: ID# 46940

Roll: 10

Item Type: Cloth gloves.
Tier: T1

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: 

Hide contents

Tailor Enhancements

Loot Die

Description: The Owner becomes More lucky with Finding every day things

+3 xp

Rare Items 

Spoiler

Your Rank: 1

ID: ID# 46941

Roll: 11

Item Type: Cloth Cloak

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 

Hide contents

Tailor Enhancements

Name: Thorns

Effect: Deals  X * (9 * Tier Level) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used. 

Name: Damage Mitigation

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description: A Cloak that harms anyone who would dare strikes its owner 

+5xp

Name: Gloves Greater Protection  

Your Rank: 2

ID: ID# 47059

Item Type: leather gloves.

Quality: (rare)

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Effect: Deals  X * (9 * Tier Level) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used. 

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description:  gloves that harms anyone who would dare strikes its owner

+5 xp

Perfect items 

Spoiler

Name: Leather gloves Of Lucky Protection    

ID: ID# 47119

Roll: 12

Item Type: Leather gloves

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements:

Name loot dice

Effect +1 to loot roll

Description:   Gloves that harms anyone who would dare strikes its owner, but its user also become more lucky.

+8 xp

Edited by Antofer

Daily craft  -3 mats

Antofer walked into his shop ready to work, It had been a good day so far and he had a good feeling about today, Antofer sat down ready to work it was one of his first trys, After a few hours of work Antofer Had only made a basic good item but it was okay. he had greater things to come he thought to him self as he trashed the failed items and got ready for any customers that might show up some time.

Spoiler

Name: Cloth mask
ID# 47271 CD: 8
Item Rank: Good
Description:

ID# 47271 results: good item +2xp

Craft: 8 

ID# 47272 results: fail +1 Xp

Craft: 2

ID# 47273 results: Bad item +1xp

Craft: 6

Edited by Antofer

Antofer hears someone walk into his show. Antofer puts down his tools and walks out of the back room "Welcome to su...oh hey Phillia how's it going?" Glad to see you accepted my offer to come see my shop!" Antofer smiles "how can I help you today?" Antofer looks around his shop. "What do you think. It's a modest shop but I'm glad to have it." Antofer looks at Phillia cloak, oh dear lets get you into something a like more comfortable and stylish. Oh I could whip you up just a normal new cloak should you wish it. Antofer sits

Nixon walks into the shop "Yo, is Antofer in, I am interested in your wears." He looks around at all of the cloaks and tailor made armor "Huh, now that I think about it, i never really took this guy for a tailor, but hey to each his own" He walks up to the counter a calm but cheerful expression on his face, and his stance open with his hands in his pockets "Art thou hither valorous sir? Or must I search elsewhere? Show thyself!"

Edited by Nixon

After Phillia had come in Nixon come in a few minutes later. "Hello Nixon! Good to see you I'll be right there!" You hear a hammer it the floor in the back room as Antofer Hurried out. "How may I help you? I'm a little understocked at the moment but that's why I'm in the back crafting" Antofer leans on the counter. "So any big plans? And your gonna hate to know you just missed Phillia oh well bad luck I suppose." Antofer looks around his shop Well see anything you like? Or would you like to place a custom order today?"

"Well see anything you like? Or would you like to place a custom order today?" Nixon hears Antofer say. and looks around pulling out his Cat 'o Nine tails Whip. "I would like to custom order one of these at least Uncommon, How much will that cost for a fellow guild member?" He looks up slyly, and chuckles "And if it is at all possible i would like it to have an enhancement to my base damage. so what can you do to help me?"

Daily crafts -4 mats

Spoiler

>Name: Hand warps of snake-like strike
Your Profession: Tailor 
Your Rank: 2
ID: ID# 47295
Roll: 12
Item Type: Hand wraps Tier: T1
Quality: perfect 
Enhancements: 
Name: Unarmed Damage X3
Effect: Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used.
Description: Simple Cloth hand wraps with a picture of a serpent on each hand. There is a slight green glow around the gloves.

>ID 47296
CD- 2 fail

>Name Cloak Of protection
ID: ID# 47296
Item Type: Tier: T1
Enhancements: 

Spoiler

Name: Damage Mitigation X2
Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Name: Recovery

Effect: In your own turn, if you roll a CD of 10 or higher you will recover 1 energy per slot used along with the 1 passive energy recovery every player has

Description: A Sleek black Cloak that absorbs harm from attacks and give energy to its user. 

Name: Whip of Greater pain.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Your Profession: Tailor 
Item Type: Tier: T1
Quality:  uncommon 
Enhancements: 

Spoiler

Name: Damage

Cap: 3

Effect: Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used

Description: (click me) 

Antofer looks around the shop making sure no one would hear him. "You are new and don't have much coo I would guess. I like you so Tell you what I'll give you a uncommon Whip for free" Antofer smiles can't have you die out there can we. This is free because you are in our guild and I like you but don't tell anyone I'm giving away free stuff deal? Antofer grabbed his new whip and slides in on the counter over to Nixon. "Put it to good use" Antofer winks" take out a few boars for me. I hate them. When you are ready for an upgraded weapon or need new armor come to me!" 

Phillia looks at Antofer again after Nixon leaves. "So what can I get for free?" she asks in a semi serious way. Phillia would appear to be a bit nervous as the store has PK access. The look of death is still in her eyes, and it is mixed with a hint of eagerness to fight. Her body would appear to be shaking a bit due to the adrenaline (Does adrenaline work virtually?) pumping in her blood, and it would easily be mistaken for her being frightened and afraid.

Edited by Phillia

Let me see! Antofer points at a small box and opens it up. "Well how about this?">> Gloves Of Greater Protection<< they have thorns and and armor. :) It would reduce damage by ( and reflect 9 damage to who ever attacked you. if the attack is successful that is. "Its one of my better works and I used them my self for a while" Besides i remember how much you like punching people, so I think this is a perfect fit of offence and defense for you. Antofer walks around the counter to Phillia and offers a trade." first ones free right?" Antofer smiles is that going to be all for you today?

ID: ID# 47059

Item Type: leather gloves.

Quality: (rare)

Enhancements:

Hide contents

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage

Description:  gloves that harms anyone who would dare strikes its owner

Edited by Antofer

She smiles for the first time, and her eyes would suggest joy. Phillia accepts the trade, and her body (Yup, still has adrenaline) begins shaking some more. She couldn't wait to go out on the fields and kill monsters, that was going to be one hell of a ride for her. "Thankyou... Oh! And what's your name? I'm Phillia by the way." she said, looking like a very excited child about to get their first slice of cake at a birthday party.

Antofer dared to give Phillia a hug. "You cant have to many friends these days." while he gave her a hug he noticed how jittery Phillia was. "whoa your kinda shaky" My name in here is Antofer but out side of the game....In real life my name is Emery." What about you?" Antofer walks back and starts to clean up a little." "Oh Phillia be careful okay? the gloves are amazing yes *Antofer laughs* but you can still die if your not careful." If you ever need someone for a quest i'm your guy." "okay i know your dying to slay something so go ahead and have fun! but not to much okay?" Antofer smiles and thinks. "I'm gonna go broke giving away this stuff, hahah oh well its going to do her better then sitting here in my shop.

Tsubasa enters Antofers shop and searches for wrappings for his calloused and bruised hands.  Tsubasa notices Antofer and asks him where the wrappings for hands would be located in his shop.    Tsubasa then looked around the shop in search of other items that he might be proficient with, assuming that he wouldn't have the item he was looking for.  Tsubasa's hair was still nicely tied back and his glasses were still pushed up all the way, showing that he wasn't totally prepared for what would happen.  Tsubasa then paid attention to whatever Antofer was saying.

"Ah I have been waiting for you Tusbasa" Antofer smiles I made this just for you" Antofer pulls out a set of hand wraps in a beautiful silk bag with  snake picture on it" Well this is made just to your size and i made it pure damage and It makes your hands quicker then a snake!" here take them Antofer walked over and open up a trade menu. "its on the house, no charge at all" "welp i'm almost out of stock one last item, lets hope i can get a good price on it right? :D" you just missed your lady friend Phillia. if you hurry I think you can meet up with her

>Name: Hand warps of snake-like strike

Item Type: Hand wraps Tier: T1

Enhancements:

Hide contents

Name: Unarmed Damage X3

Effect: Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used.

Description: Simple Cloth hand wraps with a picture of a serpent on each hand. There is a slight green glow around the gloves

Ariel... wasn't sure what she was looking at... even less sure of on what floor she was. The place was apparently generic with nothing worth mentioning and she was too bored to check the floor number as she was simply out for a walk. Her trusty companion, a white furred lion cub about the size of a mature St. Bernard dog, with 3 black stripes was as always, 'guiding' her through places at random.

The two stumbled onto this place by chance and out of boredom, the blonde decides to enter the place. She was surprised to see that it was a tailor's shop... of course she would recognize such a place as she was a tailor herself.

Seeing people talking she took a seat or found herself a place to write something on a piece of paper... and wrote: 

Spoiler

Name: (Items name, surprise me:D)

ID: [Leave blank]

Roll: [Leave blank]

Item Type: [ Plushies ]

Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancements: [+1 Exp/craft]

Description:[use your imagination]

Payment: in col

'That should do the trick' thought the silver eyed girl as she slided the folded paper onto the counter and waved at person that handed items, who she thought was the owner.

Meanwhile her furry companion decided to snoop around the shop, searching for other familiars that she might befriend, if there were none, she would go to the others and look for attention.

Antofer came into his shop ready to work, he Had woken up on the right side of the bed today and wanted to craft something amazing After  few trys he make two things THE ROSE and some basic cloak he would sell at some store for some col. Antofer sat down He had failed to make the requested armor but he always had tomorrow right? Antofer smiled and cleaned up. There is always tomorrow 

Daily craft. - 3 mats

Spoiler

ID# 47385 CD-5 fail Loot: 17 salvage mat  

ID# 47388 results-  Craft: 1 fail 

Name: basic cloak

ID: 47387

Roll: 6

Item Type: [Clothing]

Quality: [Good]

Enhancements:

Description: A normal cloak. Long and black nothing special

Name: The Rose

ID: ID# 47386 results:

Roll 9

Item Type: cloth Cloak

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Evasion

Effect: Adds a -1 to the MobD or the enemy's die for every slot taken.

Applicable to: Leather Armor/Light Armor

Description: A Long red Cloak

7 xp total 

Edited by Antofer

Okay today was the day. Antofer had a few orders to fill today. Antofer got right to work After being very careful Antofer did end up with some good stuff but not what he was going for. Antofer Closed up shop he always had tomorrow, but he didnt want to make people wait to long for there gear. Thank god they understand. Antofer would have to make this new gear for them much better.

Daily craft.  - 4 mats

Spoiler

ID# 47411 results: craft 4 = fail + 1 xp

ID# 47412 results: Craft: 3 = fail +1xp

for basic cloak +2 xp

Name: basic cloak-MK2

ID: 47313

Roll: 6

Item Type: [Clothing]

Quality: [Good]

Enhancements:

Description: A normal cloak. Long and black nothing special

(+3 xp for lucky pants)

Name: Lucky Pants

ID: 47414

Item Type: [ Leather Armor]

Tier: (1)

Quality: [Uncommon]

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Loot Die

Cap: 2

Applicable to: Clothing, Plushies

Description: (To day is your lucky day!....At least as long as you wear these pants.

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa enters the superior threads shop and walks over to Antofer.  "Got anything armor based?  I have 700 col that I am ready to spend.  You got something?"  Tsubasa sees a cloak that is hanging on a wall.   "What about that one?  Is it up for sale?  Antofer says "yes". They make transaction. 

-700 col

+cloak of protection