[PP-F3] Field Trip (Macradon)

Vayrin was glad that Macradon understood where she was coming from, after all, he was probably in a similar situation before her. She let out a sigh before looking back up at the other player. She was honestly relieved to know that there were people like Macradon on the front lines. She half expected most of them to be arrogant because of their greater experience, but she remembered that this was SAO. Not just some random MMO. Not to mention all the random encounters she had with the high levels. They all seemed to be kind, to her at least. One of them even went as far as to spend a whole day and night in the desert with her just to complete a quest she hadn't done yet. She hoped she would be able to be like that when the time came.

Vayrin slightly smiled when he mentioned his blacksmith shop. "I'll be sure to hit you up when I need a new weapon. Also, come down to my shop when you need any tailoring done." She replied with her own subtle advertising.

"If you really want to be stronger, I might be able to help you out whenever you need a partner for a quest" Macradon said with a smile. He didn't really have much to do right now as the boss raids had their smal cooldowns before they would head out into the fray. Macradon was having his free time out and away from the frontlines, using the recruiting as a small excuse for him to roam lower floors for anything else than gather materials for either him or the guild. Also, at this time Macradon thought he had found someone probably worthy of a guild membership. He would smirk slightly at the thought of Vayrin join the guild, he wasn't sure if the girl would look great in white and red with that purple hair. That or Macradon was biased because his hair and eyes matched the armor to a near perfection. Vayrin was a tailor, so if she would visit his shop he would probably also go on a visit for her's "A tailor, huh? I actually need a tabbard for my field wear, so I might come by at one time" he would say, very confident in Vayrin's skills as a tailor, be it a low ranked tailor or not, she would get his item done at some time.

She raised an eyebrow at his comment. "Really? You'd want to help me with some quests?" Of course she wanted to accept the offer, but it seemed to be strange coming from a fron- Oh wait, this happened to her all the time. "Well, I suppose you're help would be greatly useful in my quest to level up." She said with a slight smirk. There were still many quests she hadn't completed, due to her low level. And with Macradon by her side, she had no doubt he'd be able to mow them down with her in no time. She smiled when to his reaction when she told him she had a tailor shop. She had made some items for some very notable players before, so she wouldn't be surprised if her shop got more attention at all, and of course she would welcome it. "Heh, stop by anytime. I'll be glad to craft some gear for anyone." She said.

Macradon would look at Vayrin with a smile "Long story short, yes I'll help you" he said. His long story of his path of solitude made him who he was today, a helpful high leveled player with much understanding of the world as well as knowing how it was to be stuck on the lower floors. Macradon had been alone for nearly a year where he did nearly nothing alone because he was stuck, but it was a story he wasn't comfortable talking to Vayrin about as they were both still somewhat strangers to each other, but slowly getting to know each other better. "I'll stop by sometime when I have some more free time" he would say with a small grin and a wink as he usually used his time as freetime.

"Great, I'll keep that in mind." Vayrin answered back with a smile. She was glad to know she had just made another ally. Someone who was offering to help her level up a bit, which was something she sorely needed now. Vayrin then stretched her arms in the air, and let out a small yawn, evidence of her afternoon nap she was in only moments before. "Well then, I suppose I'll be heading back to town now. May take out a few mobs on the way, but hey, thanks for your insight." She told him with a smile. She hoped they'd see each other again soon, for she'd need his help.

[THREAD COMPLETED]

Macradon and Vayrin: +1 SP, 200 Col

Edited by Vayrin