[OP-F1] Training Session

A big green plain comes into view, Phillia has reached her destination. With plentiful boars, this will be a good training spot for her, minus the possibility of death of course (Wouldn't want to die on my second day). She takes out her rapier, and examines the field for a group of three boars. Oh no, she's at it again, risking her life to just live in the moment. Her eyes catch the attention of a group of four boars. "Perfect."

Green plains. Same, old green plains. The air here is refreshing, just like he remembers on the first day he went outside the city. Opening his HUD, he looks at his newly repaired equipment. The durability of his equipment fully restored to max; he plans to run a quick test of his performance around the area of green plains on Floor 1.

The monster here in Floor 1, specifically, the frenzy boar here that almost killed him once would have been the perfect test subject for him. The boars here have grabbed the life of many players who couldn't defend themselves. He hopes that anyone who try to fight here come in groups or strong enough to defend themselves. Yuji scans the area around, searching for his first victim of the day, only to spot a girl getting surrounded by a group of four boars. 

He runs towards her, preparing himself to test his equipment on the boar save the girl from danger. Enough live have been taken from this world because of this death game. He must save anyone he could. Besides, he could not bear the sight of people getting killed in front of him.

"Hey, are you okay....wait… Aren't you the girl from the tavern? What are you doing here alone?"

Phillia seems disappointed as Yuji steps in. "I'm here to train, and yes, I'm that 'girl' from the tavern." she tells him angrily. Here was an opportunity for a bunch of col and loot, but then someone stepped in... However, that doesn't matter too much, she might still be able to get the col and loot if she kills the boars first.

[OOC] (Can you spawn in the boars?)

A short child Runs up to the two of you "Hey I saw you guys in the tavern! whatcha doing out here? are you training? OOhh can i join? That would be so cool!" he looks over at Phillia's rapier and gasps "you use a rapier too?? That's awesome! what made you chose Rapier? i like it because it is easy to do a lot of fast jabs rather than a couple of long swings" he looks up at the two of them practically bouncing with energy. 

(OOC: OK. Be careful now x.x)

"Uhh…did I offend you or something...?" He scratches his head, confused at her rather sudden swell in mode and angry tone. Perhaps she wants to take them all by herself, which is ridiculous in the first place. Sighing, Yuji readies himself for the first attack. Well, he could do so if a kid did not run to them and become excited over everything.

Unfortunately, it happens and Yuji sighs deeper. "Kid, what are you doing here, and can't you see that it's dangerous here?" He wants to persuade this kid to get out of here, but as the boars move closer Yuji can't risk any sudden movement. The group of four boars are right in front of these mismatch group. Having no choice but to defend them both at once, Yuji takes a deep breath, focusing on his enemies. "You two, try to hit them after this attack. And don't do anything reckless, understand?"

"Alright, let's go." Taking the initiative, Yuji activates his Sword Arts <Horizontal>. In hopes of repelling them with this attack, Yuji unleashes the skill and slash in a wide arc horizontally, hitting all four at once. All the boars charge in, only to be met with his sword in their attempt to attack together. Knocking them all backwards, Yuji lets out a sigh of relief as he sees their HP fall to the red zone. 

"One more attack and they will fall. Go for the kill."

Sword Arts <Horizontal>. All boars receive 7 damage (1 base+3 Mastery+3 Weapon+2 Critical-2 Damage Mitigation)

Boar miss.

ID# 47381

BD: 10+2 (Accuracy bonus)   CD: 12   LD: 12    MD: 3

Yuji: 72/72 HP   Energy: 16/18

Philia: 8/8 HP

Iri: 8/8 HP

(All boar stats: 3 Damage, 2 D.Mitigation)

Boar#1: 1/8 HP   

Boar#2: 1/8 HP

Boar#3: 1/8 HP

Boar#4: 1/8 HP

She sees that all the boars have 1HP, and decides to go in for the kill. She spins her rapier, and activates a sword skill. The rapier begins to glow a light green color, and uses the sword art >>Streak<<

ID#47382

Result: Battle 9

Success! 

Phillia 8/8 HP 0/2 Energy

Yuji 72/72 HP 16/18 Energy

Iri 8/8 HP 2/2 Energy

(Boar stats: 3 Damage, 2 Mitigation)

Boar#1: 0/8 HP Dead

Boar#2: 0/8 HP Dead

Boar#3: 0/8 HP Dead

Boar#4: 1/8 HP 

(Don't have enough energy to hit all 4 with AoE skill)

Edited by Phillia

Zeri was out in the fields in search for a few boars to kill until he noticed some people he saw the other day and also a pack of boars. "I guess I should help out." Zeri said as he began to run towards the group. He saw that a guy had dealt the boars a lot of damage and the girl from the bar the other day.

Zeri then grabbed his sword, bent his knees and took a deep breath. His sword then glowed red in activation of his <Straight> Sword Art. He charged at the last boar destroying it, then turned his attention to Iri. "Why are you doing out here playing around Iri. Shouldn't you be with your brother or Tobi?" He then thinks for a moment and then said to him, "You know what, just stay behind me ok so you won't get killed?"

ID: 47383 BD: 7+1=8 (success)

Phillia 8/8 HP 0/2 Energy

Yuji 72/72 HP 16/18 Energy

Iri 8/8 HP 2/2 Energy

Zeri: 20/20 hp 3/5 energy

Boar #4 0/8 hp 4*(1*2)=8

"AWWW but Zeri i wanna get stronger, i cant do that just sitting around doing nothing! I gotta fight. And Tobi and Alric dont ever let me do anything fun!" He pouts playfully as ne sheaths his rapier. "Yay this means Zeri is coming with me!" He looks back over at Phillia "You never answered my question" He says cheerfully but slightly calmer "Why did you choose rapier?"

Alric is walking in the plains in search of wild boar on floor 1, where Tsubasa had given him information.  He notices a group of people taking on a group of boars and decides that it wouldn't hurt to talk to them... as he approaches, he sees his brother Iri and stands confused... some other familiar people stand around him, such as zeri and the one girl.  He hears what Iri comments with and half smiles.  Alric now standing behind him says, "what was that you were saying brother?"

She looks at Iri awkwardly and tries to shake the question off, "How about we focus on training instead?" she asks. Phillia goes a distance away from Iri and sighs, "Phew, glad I dodged that, he wouldn't want to know the real reason." She looks in the horizon again, and spots a group of four boars. Smiling, Phillia points at it and waits for the others to take the lead.

The girl almost killed them all with her Sword Arts, unfortunately the skill end before she could finish the fourth boar. With Yuji and her post motion, it's up to that kid to deliver the finishing blow. "....Tch, can he do it? I need to make it in time..." The fourth boar recovered from his attack and prepared for its assault.

That's when some random stranger decided to jump in the fight, finishing it with <Straight>. All boars are finally defeated, Yuji relax his tensed body. He turn to the new person; apparently he's an acquaintance of this energetic kid. At least Yuji doesn't have to worry about this kid anymore. Yuji then try to compliment the girl, only to see her pointing at another group of boar.

"...Hahaha, you sure are tough aren't you....well if you want to fight them I might as well go with you. Alright, don't fall behind now." 

Yuji charge towards the group of boar, this time he plans to separate the boar so that they could fight each of them with him as supporter, He could cover them as long as they cooperate.

Well, with a mismatch group he could only hope that everything goes well. 

"Sword Arts, <Sonic Leap>." Jumping into the air, his sword begins to glow blue as he enters the motion for the skill. Bringing down his sword with ferocity, the first boar become the first victim of the group. The boar is in confusion due to the sudden attack. Yuji shout towards the party, "Ooooiiii, don't leave me hanging here!"

ID# 47397

BD: 6+2 (Accuracy bonus)   CD: 5   LD: 12    MD: 4

Yuji: 72/72 HP   Energy: 13/18 

Philia: 8/8 HP

Iri: 8/8 HP

Zeri: 20/20 HP

Boar#1: 0/8 HP   7(1*3)=21

Boar#2: 8/8 HP

Boar#3: 8/8 HP

Boar#4: 8/8 HP

Iri jumps after being startled by his brother "Alric, that wasn't very nice." he turns to see the boars "OOO MY TURN!" Iri runs away from the other two but trips and falls flat on his face "Dang it!" he yells 'I cant do anything right can i?' he asks himself his eyes starting to tear up 'Maybe i should have stayed home' he slowly gets back up and sadly walks back to Zeri and Alric

ID# 47399 Result; Combat 4 (fail)

Boar#1: 0/8 HP   ded

Boar#2: 8/8 HP

Edited by Iri

Phillia looks at the cool move that he had just pulled, and gets excited like Iri. She grins, "My turn!" she says cooly. Phillia runs up to a boar and uses slashes at it with her rapier. The boar has some red particle effects coming out of it (meant to be blood, well, SAO blood) and readies itself to charge at Phillia. The rest of the boars do the same, and they all focus on Phillia as their main target.

ID#47401

Result: Battle 9

Critical Success!

Boar#1: 0/8 HP   7(1*3)=21

Boar#2: 6/8 HP   1+1=2

Zeri thought he was done until Phillia saw another group of boars and wanted to fight them. Zeri said and though to himself, "She's going to get herself killed..." Zeri then watched as the guy he saw at the Tarven attacked and finished one of the boars off. Zeri then watched as Iri tried to attack one of the boars, but failed and came back very sad. He then turns his attention to the Iri, deciding that cheering Iri up is more important than fighting the boars at the moment, and said to him with a warming smile, "Don't get all upset Iri. You can't expect to hit them every time, I can promise you that almost everyone here screwed up pretty badly at least once. That's why you have to keep training, so you can get better. So promise me this, you won't get upset that your attacks keep missing ok?"

Still in disarray, Yuji take it as a chance to distance himself from the group of boar as he is too closed to them. The boy and the girl (OOC: Gawd, I really need to learn the name) both begin their attack. Unfortunately, the kid fell, clumsily. Yuji watch him in pity but still appreciate his attempt. The girl successfully land her hit after that, striking the vital point.

Seeing some easy prey amidst the group seems to motivate the boar as they manage to regroup. Fully focusing themselves on the girl, her life is once again on danger. Quickly Yuji try to attract their attention, charging towards the group of boar.

However, he trip on a rock and fall to the ground face first. Hitting his head on a rock in the process, Yuji wriggle on the ground as he felt unimaginable pain. Unable to stop the boar, the girl receive some damages as the boar attack her. At least the boy is safe behind the white haired guy.

ID# 47404

BD: 1+2 (Natural fail)  MD: 9 (Critical)

Yuji: 71/72 HP   Energy: 13/18  (4-25 Mitigation)=1 Damage

Philia: 7/8 HP  (4-9 Mitigation)=1 Damage

Boar#1: 0/8 HP   Dead

Boar#2: 6/8 HP

Edited by Yuji

"O..Okay" Iri sniffles wiping his tears. "lets go home, i dont really want to try and fight anymore today" he still seems sad but he grabs alrics hand waiting for him to make a decision. though he says nothing more as he stand there. he looks around his eyes still tearful. after this he slowly stops crying and looks up to alric as if to instigate a response. Thinking to him self 'Zeri is probably right but i dont know'

"Iri, I think we should go back home for the day."  Alric says as he holds his younger brothers hand.  His rather lengthy yellow hair is tied back.  "You aren't terrible, in fact you are currently better prepared than me... Besides, Zeri can teach you later at another time.  Alric turns around as if to leave the group.  "You coming with me, Mar... Iri?"  He smiles.

Red particles emit from Phillia's leg, but she does not stagger. 'It's just a scratch!' she thinks to herself. Gripping the rapier tighter, Phillia gets into a stance and activates the sword art >>Linear<<. Her sword glows as the system guides her into the move. Midway during the move, she does a flip mid-air and lands on a boar. The boar frantically jumps up and down as Phillia tries to keep herself on the boar. 

ID# 47408

Results: Battle 1

Epic Fail!

Boar2: 6/8 HP 

Boar3: 8/8 HP 

Boar4: 8/8 HP 

Edited by Phillia

"Ahhhhhhh" Antofer jumps out a near by tree "I got board watching soooooo, but good god slow down on the boar killin" Antofer laughs there's not gonna be any left at this rate! Antofer looks around but doesn't have time to attack this round 3 more boars huh? easy. Hey Phillia Ill tank the hits if you would like. I got pretty good armor. "Antofer pulls out his katana and readys him self taking a deep breath. Antofer plants his feet in the ground ready to take a hit should they come his way."Okay i'm in position!" Antofer looksa around this is a large group he think to him self. Well it should be easy then. Besides i need to..... 

Zeri nodded as Iri went off with his brother. "Well now that he's safe, time to focus on the rest of these boars." Zeri said as he turn his attention to the boars. Zeri took a couple of steps back as he prepared to attack one of the boars. Zeri bent his knees once more and took a deep breath, activating his <<Straight>> Sword Art once again. He then charged at one of the boars, finishing them off in one hit. "Well, let's finish the rest of these boars off and call it day, shall we?"

ID: 47410 BD: 9(critical)

Yuji: 71/72 HP   Energy: 13/18  

Philia: 7/8 HP  

Zeri: 20/20 HP Energy: 3/5

Boar#2: 0/8 HP  4*(1*2) +1 -2=7