(F1-PP) A Pink Rose For My Love (Himeko)

Antofer waked in these familiar woods no mater where he went in SAO he found him self back here. It is a bewitching forest with all kinds of life running in the woods it was a wonderful place to be if you take in all of the surroundings and step back to enjoy it. Antofer walked a path he had walked many times. Antofer was taking the day of from fighting to enjoy him self, Antofer loved people but he also like having alone time sometimes. After a while Antofer sat down and started to enjoy lunch gazing at the sky. Antofer really missed home at times and he had friends here but he missed having someone he loved. Antofer had accepted Abandons death and that made him value what he had more. As he watched the day pass he saw a girl with pink hair of in the distance. Antofer thought for a moment, He only ever ran into two people with pink hair so she stuck up pretty well. Antofer had trouble putting his finger on her name. Antofer decide to follow follow her and see what happened. Antofer hurried after the pink haired girl. Was she really alone? Its so dangerous to solo at low levels. Antofer was getting closer and slowed down once she noticed him so she wouldn't think he was trying to rush her or attack her or something. Antofer waved at the Pink haired girl, he hoped she wouldn't run away.

Edited by Antofer

"Kyaaaa!" Himeko screamed as she started to run away from the creepy man. She'd never seen him before and concluded he was trying to do 'funny' things to her. Her twin pigtails moved back and forth as she ran, making the illusion of a pink pendelum spinning. "Help! A pervert is trying to kidnap me!" Himeko's breathing intensified and she hit a tree branch while running, causing her to lose three HP. Staggering, she fell on the ground and lay there thinking of what death is like.

Himeko 1/4 HP 1/1 Energy

Tree Branch 10/10 HIT 5 Woodiness

As Antofer waved at Himeko she panicked and ran away from him. Does she not recognize me? Antofer wondered. He winced as the poor girl ran right into a branch and feel to the ground. He was very unsure of what to do at this point. He didn't want to scare the girl but she was almost dead already, he figured he would help her out. He walked over to the girl. Here eyes where closed. "Ummm hey...are you okay?" Antofer looked around it was just them two so he didn't have to worry about a stray boar or something like that for the moment. "Wasn't your name Himeko? Do you remember me at all? Antofer hopped she didn't knock her self out hitting that branch.