Jaoa's Journal (Pronounced Jay-o-a)

Username:Jaoa
Height:5'3
  /img]

About: History/personality

Was a real trouble maker at his school. Caused 15 trips to the Principals office for being,"Ignorant". He didn't have much friends in the real life. He was a TOTAL gamer. And that was just when he was 9-12 year old! His Parents were poor so they had to move alot. And when they moved he was either expelled or just on the edge. He was then giving luxury those 3 years. As his parents were explorers and found Yamashita's Treasure when they were located in the Philippines.(Explanation of what Yamashita's Treasure is.

It was the release of SAO is when Sharoans dreams and nightmares begin. He bought the NerveGear and the game. His parents just didn't think he should log in. But he SLAMMED the door in his parent's face. And as they were trying to open the door...

LINK START!

Virtues:

Explorer :Likes to venture out and Explore the Game not Completing the quests.I mean who cares about fighting when you could look at something like this. Right? But in this game.. I suppose not. Let's stick to the towns Sharoan.

Out going: Tries to make friends in the world of SAO. This little troublemaker actually WANTS to make friends.. Just keep THAT in you're mind for a second

Reasonable: Listens to the person before he says something.. Except his parents... teachers,and principals, Basically anyone who he doesn't "like". So just.. Don't get on his dark side

Flaws:

Talkable: Sharoan likes to talk. This could really affect your quest and parties if he joins..Just remember to note that while playing that. Or if your just sociable...

Troublemaker: Sharoan will argue with ANYONE he doesn't know. He can really get nasty. Sometimes he makes exceptions.. Sometimes. So if you get along with Sharoan.. Good for you

Airhead: Gets mad REALLY early. So if you try to make him embarrassed. Good Luck. He'll get you REAL good. Just make sure not to "accidentally" mess with Sharoan
Profession: 

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»
Weapon skills:
»Ferocity [Level 1, Invested SP: 3

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»Beginners Pack

-Bread 13

-Rapier /png]56befb4f78e08_th(5).jpg.e7a3ac5fd0e2ee37

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Edited by Jaoa0204
I'm a noob at fourms.. So I had to edit it a bit..