[OP-F1] A Girl and A Spear [Complete]

Hikoru walked up to the group and coughed once to gain the attention of the people around him. He waited until he had some eyes, and then nodded at the girl. He opened his HUD and clicked on two pieces of spare armor he had on him, and he sent them to the young girl

"Here, you can use these for yourself. They make it easier to dodge, and have some Mitigation on them, enough to cover you for this fight." He said, He sent over the first Armor he had when he joined this game, Hope and Pride, and sent them to the young girl, hoping that she would be able to use them, as he was done with them.

+1 Hope to Snow (Light Armor, Upper Body) (Has +1 Savvy and +2 Evasion)

+1 Pride to Snow (Light Armor, Lower Body) (Has +1 MIT and +1 Thorns)

Edited by Hikoru

Snow nodded to Icarus at his information. She had hoped to be more useful than that, but the words of wisdom made sense to her. Snow took a deep breath so she correct her line of thinking. Survival needed to be first and foremost. One couldn't live for another if they got themselves killed in the process.

"Okay," the novice sighed. "I'll let one of you get us started."

Snow approached the faintly glowing edge of the safezone. Outside the line, a seemingly endless expanse of green fields and forestry awaited them. Peppered along the way, boars and other fauna idly roamed. As Snow gazed outwardly, the dark figure of one of the players entered her peripheral. Not a moment sooner, a trade window appeared to Snow. Two items appeared on the list as well as the name, "Hikoru".

"What's this?" she remarked, immediately followed by his explanation.

"Are you sure?" Snow countered to a nod from Hikoru.

The teen hit accept, slightly overwhelmed by the generosity of these helpful strangers. The menu changed and asked if she'd like to equip the new gear. Snow struck accept once more. Her form shimmered, burst into a flash of scattered data, and revealed beneath the armor set of Hope and Pride. Hope, a black hoodie with white cross on the back, hugged Snow's body comfortably whereas Pride, a pair of baggy cargo pants fitted with a barb wire chain from the side to rear pocket, gripped loosely to her hips. Snow looked herself over, side to side, and back to front. Her pale complexion, blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes starkly contrasted the pitch black attire.

She didn't care for the aesthetic of it, but brightened her expression with a grateful smile.

"Thank you, Hikoru!" she exclaimed, her body mid-motion for a hug, but she checked herself. Snow took a step back and opted for a courteous bow as often seen and expected in Kyoto.

"I owe you one," she added as her head raised out of the bow. She smiled one last time before turning to her assembled team.

"I owe you all, actually. So thank you." Snow dipped into another light bow. "I'll let you take the lead, just let me know what to do."

Edited by Snow

Totals:

Snow: +1 SP, 57 col
+1 Hope [Light Armor Top]
+1 Pride [Light Armor Bottoms]
+1 Mitigation Potion
Opal: +1 SP, 57 col
-1 Mitigation Potion
Icarus: +1 SP, 57 col
Drake: +1 SP, 57 col
Hikoru: +1 SP, 57 col
-1 Hope [Light Armor Top]
-1 Pride [Light Armor Bottoms]
Seul: +1 SP, 57 col
Phillia: +1 SP, 57 col

Thread is closed to be continued as a [PP] with those present in this thread. Focus will be on battle. Primary party is Opal, Snow, Icarus, and Drake.

Please link this thread to your journals as proof of gains.

Edited by Snow