[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

Storming into the shop, the wanderer made a beeline to the front counter. He's never been here before but he knows the owner. "Yo Hydra! Did you hear about up coming event boss?! Trade for a trade! I'll trade you a fire damage potion shiz thingy from the event for the Healer's Amulet for the event. I'm still trying to get a better understanding on the enhancements so just make it a perfect and I'll do the same. Even steven. So? How about it?" The wanderer was rushed with words, but he has every right to do so. This event's gonna bring a lot of business to him and he needs all the time he has to start churning out potions and crystals for this.

Edit:

Mack says Uncommon, Rare, and Perfect qualities all make the same items. So just give me any price, I'll still trade you the same item. :D Unless you want something else.

Edited by Rain
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: @Rain Yeah dw about prices I will just make the trade potion for amulet :D)

Not long after the ginger giant had visited another customer came bursting into Hydra's store. The brunette let out a sigh and peered over the counter, after listening to Rain's request he nodded. "I have heard about the upcoming boss fight and would happily do a trade, potion for amulet. I was planning on making a few anyway." Hydra let out a slight chuckle his mood lifting a bit. Twilight slithered from under the counter and gave a sharp hiss at the wanderer who had just happened to stand on her tail. "Haha, so your item should be ready when you come back, if you bring the potion that'd be great." Having addressed his customer Hydra got to work for the day.

With the news of battling Nerius the evil treant looming a few weeks ahead, Hydra had heard the news that Artisans were in need to craft some special type of amulet. Having received the crafting directions the brunette got to work in his shop, although low on materials he managed to craft some minor vanity items that his guild required in addition to two of the special amulets. The spearman would have to try harder though in order to produce more for the fight to come.

ID# 62308 results:

Craft: 1+1 (crit fail)

ID# 62309 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare - boss item)

ID# 62310 results:

Craft: 3+1 (good) Guild ring crafted 

ID# 62311 results:

Craft: 2+1 (bad)

ID# 62312 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect - boss item)

ID# 62313 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good) Guild Ring crafted 

ID# 62314 results:

Craft: 6+1 (good) Guild Ring crafted

Items for evaluation

Spoiler

Name: Healer's Amulets (Event Item only)

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 62309

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 75% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage

Description: A amulet designed to reduce the impact of poison damage against Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread.

Name: Healer's Amulets (Event Item)

ID: 62312

Roll: 11+1

Quality: Perfect

Description: A amulet designed to reduce the impact of poison damage against Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread.

Edited by Hydra

Rushing into the shop like nobody's business, the wanderer quickly rushes to the front counter. "Ohayo! I got your pm. Here's the potion." Within seconds, the wanderer quickly toggles through his inventory and takes out a red and orange vial. He quickly places it on the table and begins searching the shop for the amulet he came here for. After a few minutes of scouring, he finds it and quickly grabs it. "Yo Hydra, I'm grabbing this. I left the on the table."

- Scourge of Nerius
+ Healer's Amulet (Event Item Only)

Spoiler

Item: Scourge of Nerius
Item Type: 
Potion
Quality: Unique
Enhancement: 
Flaming Weapon (Unique Event)
Description: An mix of red and orange liquid in vial. Add 2 to your damage when applied to your weapon. Unique only to the Nerius Event. Stacks with other damage potions. [One Thread]

Item Type:
 Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare
Description: A amulet designed to reduce the impact of poison damage against Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread.

Edited by Rain

Having sold his first amulet to rain Hydra got to work on trying to make a few more. Unfortunately the day was not much more successful, one perfect had to be used for the over-health and most the other crafts were only deemable as 'Good' items, something an artisan at his level should be achieving more than. Sighing to himself the spearman pulled up the one measly charm that he had managed to craft, "Oh well hopefully this should help save someone's life." The spearman mumbled before heading home for the day.

ID# 62555 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 62556 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 62557 results:

Craft: 6+1 (good)

ID# 62558 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect)

ID# 62559 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 62560 results:

Craft: 4+1 (good)

ID# 62561 results:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon)

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Life Pendant

ID: 62558

Roll: 12

Item Type: Project

Enhancements: Over-Health 

Description: A large circular pendant which when activated crumbles apart granting the user a boost to health.

ID: 62561

Roll: 7+1

Quality: Uncommon

Description: A amulet designed to reduce the impact of poison damage against Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor heard about the new event which was going to take place, and the new field boss Nerius. He needed to be ready for it, and so headed for a shop he was familiar with. As he entered Twilight Dreams, he looked around to see if there was anything interesting in stock. A few minutes after finding nthing particularly interesting, Khrysaor went up to the front desk and said to Hydra, "Hey, its been a while. How are ya doing? I was wondering if you had any of the Healer's Amulet for the Nerius event quest available?"

(OOC: @Khrysaor Sorry I did plan to make more but my rolls were terrible and Allania reserved the other one out of character, i'd be happy to try to craft you one if I can get a few more mats before the event starts :D)

Khrysaor a friend of Hydra's strolled into his store questioning if the brunette had any amulets left over for the Nerius battle. "The truth is I wasn't successful in crafting many and have only one left but someone else has reserved it... Sorry" He scratched the back of his head and smiled slightly. "I would try to craft one for you as well but unfortunately I only have one material left." There was a brief pause as he thought about how he could help his friend, suddenly the spearman remembered the guild ring he had crafted for him. "Oh yes its no amulet but I made this for you a while back, sorry I have been so caught up I forgot to hand it to you. If you're looking for an amulet there are two more artisan's stores I hear are rather popular these days, they might be able to provide you with one!" Hydra darted off for a moment and re-emerged with a guild ring as well as a small enchanted item that would provide Khry with some extra xp. "Don't worry both are free!" Hydra finished with.

- 1 Guild Ring

- 1 Crescent Moon

Spoiler

Name: Crescent Moon

ID: 61997

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A small trinket formed to symbolize a three quarter moon. The moon shimmers slightly in the dark

"Ahhh, I see that is okay. Could you tell me about the other two Artisan shops you were talking about. I think I will see if they might have the item, but thanks for the ring I had forgotten all about." said Khrysaor chuckling. Khrysaor placed the guild ring on his finger and said to Hydra, "Looks good. You did a good job with it." He placed the Crescent Moon trinket into his inventory. He turned back to Hydra and asked, "So, how is your shop going?"

+1 Guild Ring

+1 Crescent Moon

@Khrysaor - Sorry about late reply.

"My shops fine, thanks for asking." Hydra responded with a friendly tone. There was a brief pause as he tried to remember the other artisan's names. "Hmm, I've never really met them in person... only heard rumors here and there but I believe they go by the names of Takneil and Hunie, I have no clue where the stores are located unfortunately..." Hydra scratched the back of his head confused about the matter.

Allania wandered through the forest, headed towards the artisans store. Walking through the door, a smile on her face she greeted Hydra "hey there," she called out, "I got the message that my order was done, sorry it's taken me so long to come and collect it" she apologised. "We never eally agreed on a price and I can't remember if I already paid you for these but here" she said, opening her menu, a pouch appearing in her hand shortly after which she tossed towards him. "It's not all that much but hopefully it'll help your store continue to run" a smile once again on her face, before she headed towards the door, waving to him as she went.

-10 mats 

+1 Healer's amulet

+1 Sun Amulet

"Hello?" Shirosu called, entering the little forest shop hesitantly, she had heard this place was the the workshop of an artisan, and was really hoping they could help her. When she saw someone at the front desk she said,"Hi there, am i able to leave a request? I can pay for it here and now, it may be a little harder to make, but i hope you can" She lay a small piece of paper in front of the guy with her request on it.

Spoiler

Name: Foxes Flame

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type:  Trinkets

Enhancements: +2 ACC +1 EVA

Description: A small blue and silver, fire shaped pendant , it emits a soft glow and when in the dark a shadow of a foxes head can be seen within the gem

"This was the payment i believe"

-6 Mats

Hydra had been daydreaming when an old friend entered into his store "Hey ther..." Hydra was half asleep so hadn't heard Allania fully, with a smile she dropped some mats onto the counter and quickly retrieved the items owed to her before leaving the shop. The brunette half sighed and half chuckled scratching his cheek gently, before reclining back into his chair and entering another one of his phases.

+ 10 mats

- Item(s)

A few hours passed before another wanderer entered. She seemed sweet and was requesting an item. "Hi there, I will see what I can do." The spearman studied the request before glancing back up slowly and yawning, "This item suits my style of crafting nicely. If I happen to fail I will refund your purchase as well. Please come back to pick it up soon." He gave Shirosu a gentle smile before getting to work on the item. 

+ 6 mats

ID# 63985 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect)

- 1 mats

+ 9 Exp

Spoiler

Name: Foxes Flame

ID: 63985

Roll: 12

Item Type:  Trinkets

Description: A small blue and silver, fire shaped pendant , it emits a soft glow and when in the dark a shadow of a foxes head can be seen within the gem

Edited by Hydra

When she returned to pick up her order she was ecstatic, the beautiful little piece was just what she wanted and she wasted no time stringing the trinket around her neck with a small smile. "Thank so much!" She said, offering a giant grin, turning around, her hair falling messily over her shoulders, she said,"Oh! i forgot to introduce my self, i'm Shirosu! Thank you again for this beautiful item, your shop is amazing, have a great day" And with one more crooked smile she swept out of the shop, happy with her new necklace.  

Itzal walked up to the building with Velnia on his shoulder.  He had heard about this place while passing other players and since he had nothing better to do he might as well get the item he desperately needed.  He walked through the door and looked for the owner.  When he didn't see him he guessed that he might be gone.  Then again he might not be.  He was about to call for the owner when his eyes met one of two pairs of eyes.  Even Velnia was surprised to see a two headed snake in this place.  He glanced at the sign again and walked cautiously to the snake.
"Is your player Twilight?"  The two heads shook.  K, so whoever built this place named it after their familiar he guessed.  He was planing on doing something similar, though more related to dragon's than Velnia's name.  He pulled out an order and walked over to the counter when the snake hissed.  One head made a gesture that Itzal assumed meant he was to give it to the snake.  He walked over and handed it to one of the heads and the creature proceeded to slither it's way up.  Itzal shrugged at Velnia.  "Well alright then."

Order:
Spoiler

Name: Amor sui memoriam

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: Lucky charm
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements:  2 loot 1 search and detect

Description:  A bracelet made out of Verbana flowers.  The main piece for the bracelet is multiple stems twisted together in an elegant fashion.  Small Verbana flowers dot along the entire bracelet with three large ones on one end.

If it's alright with you I'd like to make the payment with half col and half MAT.  If not that's fine.  Please message me when it's finished

-Itzal

Edited by Itzal

Emblem walked throughout floor 2 looking for an artisan. His dragon sat on his shoulder drowsily looking around. He hadn't heard of many experienced artisans in Aincrad and was hoping to find one soon. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a shop that seemed to be some type of shop that an Artisan would run.  He walked into the shop and looked around to see a player standing at the counter. He walked up to the player and smiled. Hey I'm looking to fill out a request for a little charm. Emblem grabbed a pen and a form and filled it out. have a good one! 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Name: Burning rose

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: trinkets

Quality: perfect

Description: A small rose shaped pin glowing a bright red if you look closely there's a small flame inside of the rose. The edges of the rose are burnt

Edited by Emblem
  • 4 months later...

(OOC: @Itzal @Emblem Sorry I completely forgot about that promise I made. It still stands if you ever need anything for free)

It had felt like years since Hydra last came to his store, the door slowly creacked open and a gust of wind blew in making a ghost like sound. It revealed the various shelves with odd trinkets, some funny and pathetic fails. Others just holding no real value other than cosmetically.

"Home sweet home." Hydra laughed. He had created many a things here, including 'daydreamers light' his first perfect item. The young adventurer utilised the factor of lighting giving him a speciality in making glowing objects when the time was right. Various customers had come to him for that reason back in those days . However now there was just an empty air to the room. In more recent news the reasob the spearman decided to return was because he heard a new artisan's store was on the rise up. A friendly bit of competion didn't hurt anyone.

Twilight suddenly leaped out his armor in exictement and began buzzing around the room before perching on top of one of his statues and letting our a cry of happiness. The brunette just shook his head and grinned. He was back and ready to do business... Well once he got some materials at least.

(OOC - resetting material amount to 0 to avoid messing how many I have up.)

• 1 month later...

"Alright time to get some work done." Hydra mumbled before following with a long yawn. It had been too long since he had crafted anything and now with the few materials he had gathered that was about to change. "These will probably end up awful, right Twilight?" His dragon snake let out a cry before buzzing off to do her own thing leaving just him and the store. The brunette paused and glanced over each material deciding what best to craft. After this he began his work for the day. To his surprise the crafts were actually well done, it seemed his break from the store hadn't impeded his ability at all. "Not to bad." The spearman said tilting his head, two perfects with only 6 materials to craft from was certainly a win in his eyes. "Still without anymore materials I am not going to get customers." Hydra let out a sigh. He would need to spend more time farming which was tiring, it needed to be done however. After all right now the spearman was crafting for himself as well. Getting stronger each day meant during closer to the higher floors, which in turn meant he had more use for additional health...

6 Materials (total) received from following links:

ID 74084:

Craft: 9+1 (rare) (+6 xp)

ID 74085:

Craft: 6+1 (good) (+3 xp)

ID 74086:

Craft: 12 (perfect) (+9 xp)

ID 74087 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare) ) (+6 xp)

ID 74088 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect) (+9 xp)

ID 74089 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good) (+3 xp)

____

- 6 T1 mats, Total Left (0)

Total Exp Gained = 36 = 612/640

Perfects Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Statue of Life

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 74086

Roll: 12

Item Type: Project

Enhancements: Over-Health (+50 Health/1 Thread)

Description: A small sculpture of an angel holding a ball of light

Link

Name: Luna Light

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 74088

Roll: 12

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Accuracy (+3)

Description: A pendant that illuminates an eerie white glow when in dark or dim conditions. Boosts the users accuracy.

Link

Edited by Hydra
Miscalculated XP

The door to Hydra's shop cracked open and a tiny furry figure was tipped inside. Chewie scuttled around, sniffing for something to eat. When this failed to produce even the scent of anything that smelled remotely like food, the bear scrambled to the shop's counter and scaled it. Sitting back on his haunches on the counter the cub bellowed its displeasure that this shop was a broken shop. All shops were supposed to sell food, and by sell that meant give it to the grizzly for free. Everyone knew that. After Mack had let the bear carry on long enough he pushed through the shop door. "Hydra," the deep voice boomed. "I need Locusta's Respite amulets!"

Hydra had been resting when a familiar voice boomed through his store. The spearman's eyes flickered wide open and he sat up rubbing his head, a weary look on his face. "One second!" He let out with a yawn, whilst casually moving to the counter. There was the ginger giant by the name of Mack, and the bear, Chewie, which would practically eat anything edible. "I wouldn't be surprised if it tried the inedible as well." The brunette thought to himself, laughing slightly. Turning his attention to Mack the spearman paused. "I would love to help, but right now I am well." Hydra raised his hand and gestured at the store, the dust had gathered on the shelves and there was a solemn darkness to the room. "It's true I have done a bit of crafting, unfortunately, I am complete out of the materials." Hydra sighed depressingly for letting a customer down. "If I can get some materials in time then I should be able to craft it for you. So I will try my best, or you can visit another artisan." He said, his voice returning once more to its light-hearted and friendly tone.

@Mack

"This should do it," the hulking blacksmith rumbled. He swiped his fingers through the air and, a second later, a bag with twenty five tier one materials landed on the counter with a thud. Chewie immediately pounced on the bag, sniffed it and then tried to bite it. Discovering that it was not, in fact, food, the bear gave his master a very sour look and thumped back on his haunches. "You may keep the extra, but all the uncommons need to be turned into those amulets to give out in advance of the fight. I assume ther eis some kind of poison attack that this Nerius has, otherwise the item would not have been mentioned in the limited information I received."

-25 Mats