[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

Twilight Dreams 

A rural shop located deep in the forests of floor 2. The store has no path leading to it but offers a safe haven for weary travelers who happen to get lost. On the outside the store appears to be supported by two trees, a crescent moon lake forms around the building with a small bridge and set of steps that lead up to the door.

The store itself is decorated with odd coloured trinkets that create a mystical and peaceful atmosphere. Several rings and amulets line the walls all with price tags attached.

In the center of the room, a large statue of a three-headed water serpent is placed. It's eyes illuminate light.

EXP: 997/1280 | MATS: 8 T1 / 0 T2  | Shop Col Balance: 3000

Equipment is worn whilst crafting

Spoiler

Name: Crystal Oak Tree [No Longer Applicable]

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 4

ID: 53006

Roll: 12

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Crafting Die (+ 1 CD)

Description: A small crystal tree attached to a pendant. The bottom half if coloured brown whilst the upper half is made up of several colours. During each season, or which floor the tree is taken too it changes to match accordingly. For example on floor 5 it would lose all of it's leaves and wither up where as on floor 4 it would grow larger. During autumn the leaves would go brown etc.

Name: Gravity Orb

Your Rank: 3

ID:52779

Roll: 11

Item Type: Miniature masterpiece

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Loot Dice (+ 2 LD

Description: A small orb with a slight gravitational pull. Whilst it has no effect on players or other living creatures, materials which may be out of reach or lost have a chance to be pulled back towards this orb for the owner to scavenge. A deep purple color.

Name: Fairy tail

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 5

ID: 55594

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Exp +1

Description: A fairy forged from multiple kinds of stones and crystals, it has a long tail coming from the back. Depending on the way it is looked at it can be seen in blue, red, pink, Gray or yellow shades.

Prices

Spoiler

Uncommon: 250 Col or | 1 mats.

Rare: 750 Col or |  3 mats.

Perfect: 1000 Col or | 5 mats. 

Order Form

Spoiler

Name: <Whatever you want> (nothing rude)

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: <Miniature masterpieces, Lucky charms, Trinkets> (Make sure the enhancements suit accordingly)
Tier: <1 or 2>

Quality: <Whatever you want>

Enhancements: <Chose from enhancement guide>

Description: <Fluffy description> (Leave blank if you want me to do description - I tend to have my items emitting light... just a heads up)

Waiting List/Complete Orders

Spoiler

1. Allania - (Perfect item ready) - Estimated receive date: [Item received]
2. Alakir - (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item expired]
3. Ratatosk - (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
4. Hikoru (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
5. Mack (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
6. Grave (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
7. Nikodemus (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
8. Allania (2) (Perfect Item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
9. XWuZHeAR (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
10. Shirosu (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
11. Mack (2) (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
12. Shield (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
14. Hikoru (2) (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
15. Atzo (Perfect item ready) Estimated received date: [Item received]
15. Dominion (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
16. Dominion (2) (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [Item received]
17. Sey (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [item received]
18. Shield (2) (Perfect item ready) Estimated receive date: [item received]

1. Raina (Perfect item purchased) Cost of item: [Free]
2. Miss Mestophales (Perfect item purchased) Cost of item: [Free]

Items to be picked up

Spoiler

None

Transactions*

Spoiler

*All to be noted as of January 2017

In:

+6 [T1] Materials added in through threads - here and here

+25 [T1] Materials payment from Mack - received from here

+40 [T1] Materials added in through threads - here and here

+1000 col added in through - here

+10 [T2] Mats added in through - here

+1000 col added in through - here

+ 20 [T1] Mats added in through - here

+ 5 [T1] Mats added in through - here

Materials reset to 0 [Return from Hiatus]

+ 16 [T1] Mats gathered in Redemption quest

Out:

- 41 [T1] Materials used for crafting from - here and here and here and here and here and here

- 7 [T1] Materials used for crafting from - here

- 16 [T1] Materials used for crafting from - here and here

- 18 [T1] Materials returned from - here

- 6 [T1] Materials used for crafting from - here

Materials reset to 0 [Return from Hiatus] 

- 8 [T1] Materials sent to Banker

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Items in Stock

Green Dragon:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical Green-Dragon Ring

Your Rank: 7

ID: 75349

Roll: 9+1

Enhancements: Recovery (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a green dragon. A nature-lit glow of various colors envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Blue Dragon:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical Blue-Dragon Ring

ID: 75238

Enhancements: Recovery (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a blue dragon. A veil of water envelops the ring when it catches light.

Black Dragon:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical-Black Dragon Ring [x5]

ID: 75240 | 96196 | 96202 | 96204 | 96209

Roll: 10+1

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a black dragon. A purple shadow envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Red Dragon:

Spoiler

Brass Dragon:

Spoiler

Name:Lesser Brass-Dragon scale.

ID: 75239

Roll: 8+1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Keen (1)

Description: A brass colored gem forged to appear as a dragon scale.

Bronze Dragon:

Spoiler

Silver Dragon:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical Silver-Dragon Ring

ID: 75236

Enhancements: Evasion (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a silver dragon. A mist envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Gold Dragon:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical-Gold Dragon Ring

ID: 75243

Roll: 10+1

Enhancements: Prosperity (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a gold dragon. A sun-lit ray envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Edited by Hydra
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hydra stood behind the counter, trinkets aligned the shelves the previous owner had made however none of them were enchanted. The player began molding clay, like he had done with his previous craft, hoping to pull off another good item.

ID# 50741 results:

Craft: 8

- 1 mats

+2 exp

After a while of shaping and molding, the players second well made trinket was ready. It had been molded into the shape of a wolf, and painted a dark gray with silver eyes. He placed it on the counter. "Hmm guess that will do".

Spoiler

Name: Clay Wolf

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID:  50741

Roll: 8

Item Type: Minature Masterpiece

Quality: Good

Enhancements: None

Description: shaped as a wolf, it has been painted a dark gray with silver eyes.

Edited by Hydra

A few days passed and the store had seen little service. "I'll need to get my rank up, in order to be taken seriously" Hydra said to himself. He opened up the draws and counted his materials. At the rate he worked he was only capable of making 2 crafts a day, yet he was thankful that he was an artisan. Many other players had taken up professions in alchemy and the merchant trade. If he could make enough trinkets to a good quality then maybe he would find more business. The spearman got to work on crafting.

ID# 50835 results: Craft: 2 (Fail) 

ID# 50837 results: Craft: 7 (Fail) Loot 16 (Success)

+2 Exp

-1 Mat

Edited by Hydra

"Ah another day..." Hydra walked into the empty store. Materials at the ready he began to craft some items. "Hmm maybe I should try something other than clay trinkets today"... The spearman paused and looked at what was available for him to craft. He ran his finger down the list of possible items. "A charm, and a sketch? I sketch a lot so maybe I could try to do it in more detail" He pondered. Hydra got his notebook out and spent the next half a day attempting to sketch the plaza of beginner's town.

ID# 50954 results:

Craft: 7 (fail) 

Loot: 11+2 = 13 (not salvaged)

ID# 50955 results:

Craft: 4 (fail)

Results:

+ 2 Exp

- 2 material

The spearman's sketchings were poor "I guess I should stick to drawing animals and such". He walked out the store, in hope he would be more successful returning tomorrow.

Edited by Hydra

*Ding* The bell chimes as Hydra walked in. He wasn't supirsed people didn't shop at the store, after all he had made one item which wasn't of a great quality. "Hmm maybe I should try and make an EXP charm for myself, that would help me rank up quicker"... The spearman paused contemplating the idea. "Ah guess it wouldn't hurt, I'll have to actually make it first though which hasn't been going so well". The player smiles to himself as he puts on his apron and begins getting to work on crafting some new trinkets.

ID# 51097 results:

ID# 51098 results:

Craft: 11 (success: rare item)

- 2 materials

+6 Exp

After yet another failed attempt, Hydra finally managed to craft a second decent item. The spearman wiped his brow, he was still a beginner and had spent most the day just crafting. He collapsed in a heap on the table, his hand enclosed round the blue charm shaped as a raindrop he had just made.

Item made

Spoiler

Name: Tear of luck

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 51098

Roll: 11

Item Type: Miniature master piece

Enhancements: + 2 LD

Description: A small charm in the shape of a tear drop, the item has a deep blue color to it making it reflect light. It is neither opaque nor transcendent placing it somewhere in between the two. Running a finger smoothly along the glass makes it chime slightly. Small enough to be carried in a pocket.

Edited by Hydra

The night passed and Hydra could feel he had almost ranked up to the next level of being an Artisan. So far he had made 3 miniature master pieces out of many failed attempts. "Alright, today is the day we will finally be getting serious about this". The player opened up his inventory and got the materials he needed out and ready. Today he would be able to make 3 crafts rather than 2 as his time proficiency had improved however he could see within a few days he would be running low on materials. "Looks like I'll have to kill some bigger mobs after this". The player set to work.

ID# 51216 results:

Craft: 2 (fail)

D# 51217 results:

Craft: 2 (fail)

+2 Exp = 22/20 [RANK 2 - Artisan] (see earning a living quest for additional +6 EXP)

-2 Materials

Hydra looked at the hideous items that lay in front of him. Deciding to scoop them up and throw them in the bin he noticed he had ranked up in the profession. "Nice!... wait that gives me one more craft today. Okay guess i'll get to work trying to make a new rank 2 item".

ID# 51218 results:

Craft: 4 

Loot: 6+2=8 (not salvaged)

1 Exp = 23/40

- 1 Material

Edited by Hydra

ID# 51331

Battle: 9 (Crit!)

A muffled battlecry could be heard from the other side of the heavy door, before a crashing could be heard. Eth comes barreling through into the storefront, shouting at the top of his lungs "I FOUND YOU!" The swordsman jumps up into the air, bringing his huge greatsword down onto the counter with a loud CRACK, embedding it into the wood. Leaning forwards so he was face to face with his friend, Ethereal grins. "You thought you could hide your shop from me?! Think again buddy! I want a crafting attempts item, got it?"

Edited by Ethereal

Hydra stood a moment, his face frozen in horror and fear. He stood that way for a few seconds. looking at the beastly sword then recognized the voice of Eth... The fear subsided and the player sighed. "By the Gods why did you have to be my first customer..." The player glanced at the wood, "looks like I'll need Col to fix that, alright what are you after. I would normally knock down the price for friends but i'm afraid because of this" He gestures to the wood "You'll need to pay the total amount". Hydra was secretly pleased he had a customer in his store.    

Edited by Hydra

Hydra nodded and watched as Eth left the shop. "Alright..." He counted 10 materials in his inventory, chances were he would need a few more in order to make this item. Getting them ready, he decided what to craft. "Goggles hmmm, I guess a charm would do the job in that case. They may lack practical use but should be fine none the less". He begins to craft.

ID# 51340 results:

Loot: 9+2 (not salvaged)

ID# 51341 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail) Deez rolls D':

ID# 51342 results:

Craft: 3  (fail)

RESULT

+3 Exp 

-3 Mats

"Damn will have to try again tomorrow" Hydra leaves store.

26/40 Exp

Edited by Hydra

The following day Hydra returned, determined to craft his friend a perfect or at least rare item. Yesterday he had, had 3 miserable attempts and before then he hadn't had much success either other than another rare and a good item. The player sighed to himself and once again got the materials out ready, and tried to pull something good from it. 

ID# 51446 results:

Craft: 10 (success - uncommon item)

ID# 51447 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect) - Now i'm lucky xD

ID# 51448 results:

Craft: 6 (fail)

Loot: 9+2 = 11 (not salvaged)

Results

- 3 mats

+ 12 Exp

38/40

The day came to an end, the last item he made had failed but the two before hand had been great success. "Think im getting the hang of this now". Hydra leaves store.

Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Eye of the Crow

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: ID# 51446

Roll: 10

Item Type: Lucky charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Accuracy +1 BD

Description: The eye of the crow is a glass ring. The main body is a transparent black whilst a purple gem in the shape of a crow's eye rests at the top. The inside of the ring, states in a small rhyme 'Open your dark wings. Absorb the night. And you will gain access to the Eagles might'. (Note: this is a riddle, the purchaser of the item can come see me about this).

Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Daydreamer's Light

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: ID# 51447

Roll: 12

Item Type: Lucky charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Evasion +3  (all 3 slots put into Evasion)

Description: Hydra's personal item. It is a small white crystal which looks like mist or a small fog cloud, it is attached to a Midnight black necklace. In the day when the mist catches the light, the glass crystal reflects it perfectly so much that it shines slightly. This can often dazzle the enemy which provides Hydra time to evade hits.

Edited by Hydra

Hydra entered the store ready to craft some more items. "I feel skilled enough to level up today" The spearman stroked his chin as was his usual routine and nodded to himself a couple of times. Many would define him using the term weird although it was going a bit far to call him insane. Taking his items from his inventory once again Hydra got to work on crafting.

ID# 51623 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail - bad rolls return)

ID# 51624 results:

-2 mats/+2 Exp - 40/40 = RANK 3

ID# 51625 results:

Craft: 3 (fail)

ID# 51626 results:

Craft: 7 (success - good item)

Results

+ 3 Exp - 2 Mats = 43/80 (Rank 4)

Spoiler

Name: Clay Dragon

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID:  50741

Roll: 7

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Good

Enhancements: None

Description: shaped as a small faerie dragon, it has been painted a light pink with golden eyes.

Edited by Hydra

Hydra entered the store, he had only 1 material left. So only 1 craft was available to him today. He would have to go out and find some more otherwise. Perhaps test his luck. "Ah I guess this will do"

ID# 51848 results:

Craft: 9 (Uncommon item - rank 3)

Result:

- 1 Mats = 0/0 Mats Left D:

+ 3 Exp = 46/80

Name: Light's cure

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: ID# 51848

Roll: 9

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Recovery 1 slot

Description: A white charm crafted to resemble a soul. It is made from crystal glass so whilst it is transparent it has a certain look which makes it look beautiful and cloud like. The charm is designed to restore some energy to its user in combat. If they are deemed worthy of its power.

Edited by Hydra

Sinful drops by the shop and takes a look at the wares it has to offer. He spots an item that would boost his chances of finding materials so he checks his pockets to make sure he has enough. "Well gee, didn't know I had that much from donations..." As you've guessed, he was a beggar and a giver, always giving to others and having little for himself. But with the rare item he sought to buy, he would be able to find more materials which would benefit him. "I'm just going to leave the col here alright?" Sinful set down a sack of col and walked out the shop with the <Tear Of Luck> he just bought.

-750 Col

+1 Tear of Luck

Hydra watched as sinful came in and left, the first time he met the player he was in good form. Working at one of the taverns in the town of beginnings. Not to mention he had given the player a plushie. Yet now his clothes were ripped he clearly wasn't in a good shape. The spearman ran out the shop quickly and called out to sinful "Hey, you've been nice to me let do a favor for you". He pushed 375 col back into the player's hand. "You need this more than I do"... "Also you're my first customer! So half Price! Alright C ya".

-375 col

Looking through the blue stained glass windows, looking at all the trinkets in the store. Opening the door and walking in, Allania recognized the face of the spearman behind the counter. A man that goes by the name Hydra. Someone who had almost got her killed by all those Boars. But that was in the past now, she thought they were on relatively good terms. "Hey Hydra," Allania said walking towards the counter, "I was wondering if I could put in a custom order for an item with this enhancement," as she said that, Allania opened her menu, scrolling down to the enhancements list, selecting one and showing it to Hydra. 

Name: Crafting Die

Cost: 3 Slots

Cap: 1

Effect: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Applicable to: Lucky Charms, Projects

"Would this be enough mats to cover the cost?" Allania asked, placing 8 mats along with 150 col onto the counter.

-150 col

-8 mats

Hydra nodded "That's fine, of course whilst I can guarantee your item, I can't guarantee when you will get it. Also.." The spearman pushed the col back towards Allania "Don't worry about paying anything for it. I've not had a chance to craft it a while so it is a way of saying thanks for the opportunity". The artisan studied the materials deciding what design to go with. "Alright got an idea, ill get to work at once and I will message you once the item is crafted". Having said that he began to work on crafting.

- 150 col

ID# 52306 results:

Craft: 5 (fail)

Loot: 15 (salvaged)

ID# 52307 results: (fail)

Craft: 2

ID# 52308 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 52310 results:

Craft: 3

Results:

4 EXP

- 3 Mats

Edited by Hydra

Noticing his two friends Hydra and allania conversing in the shop, Alakir entered, overhearing the tail end of their conversation. Intrigued, Alakir turned to Hydra. "If you have the chance, I'd appreciate something like that too. I don't mind the wait for it, just let me know when I can have it. Oh, and no getting me killed by boars to shirk off the work." Said Alakir Mock glaring, before handing over:

-8 Mats

-150 Col

<<Name: Crafting Die>>

Cost: 3 Slots

Cap: 1

Effect: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Applicable to: Lucky Charms, Projects

"Good Luck!" He walked out

"Haha, wait!" Hydra rushed over to Alakir and pushed the col back towards him. "Like I said, you will definitely get your item it is just when that it is the problem. I will do my best and will be out mat hunting tomorrow in the grasslands for more". He nodded to the two players as they left, storing their materials in one of the cupboards under the counter. "I'll have to try again tomorrow".

- 150 col

Today Hydra had two request that needed completing. Getting the materials out once more the spearman set to work for the day. "Hmm I guess this is good enough."

ID# 52493 results:

Craft: 8 (good item)

ID# 52495 results:

Craft: 10 (uncommon item)

ID# 52497 results:

Craft: 11 (rare item)

ID# 52498 results:

Craft: 7 (good item)

Results:

- 4 mats

+ 12 Exp

Edited by Hydra