[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

Name: Charm of the Emerald Grass

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 3

ID:   ID# 52497

Roll: 11

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Loot Dice + 2 LD (2 Slots) 

Description: A green necklace that looks as though it has been woven from multiple blades of grass. It shines slightly giving it a shimmering touch. At night the grass turns to a luminescent blue color. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Fool's luck

Your Rank: 3

ID:   ID# 52495

Roll: 10

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Prosperity 

Description: A small gold ring laced with a variety of colors, it grants the user a little more gold once an enemy has been killed.

ID# 52777 results:

Craft: 9 (uncommon)

ID# 52778 results:

Craft: 11 (rare)

ID# 52779 results:

Craft: 11 (rare)

ID# 52781 results:

Craft: 5 (fail)

Loot: 14 (not salvaged)

Result:

+ 14 EXP = 83/80 = Rank 4

- 4 mats

ID# 52783 results: Battle

Craft: 2 (fail) 

Total Results:

+ 2 Rare Items

+ 1 Uncommon Item

- 5 mats

+ 15 Exp

Edited by Hydra

Ratatosk entered the shop with an order form ready, he didn't want to talk because he needed gear only. Seeing as there were no other accessory crafters around, he chose this one. The blonde set the order form down on the counter and said, "Make it as quick as you can, if you don't have enough materials then I can give you them." He left the shop quickly after leaving a sack of Col and six materials.

Name: Devil's Passage
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Contact Lenses
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1x Evasion, 2x Accuracy
Description: Contact lenses that will make the wearer shy to girls instead of fear them, turns their eyes green when they are shy.

-1000 Col

-6 Materials

+6 Materials to Hydra

Edited by Ratatosk

Walking into his store Hydra noticed a note and a request scribbled down with a heap of Col left to it. "Hmm.... I'll see what I can do but he may they'll have to wait a while. I have two other orders to fill and am running out of materials". He would take up the offer, but only for as long before the other player got annoyed and came back. In which case the spearman would return the money the player gave to him back. "Alright let's see if I can get anything good today".

ID# 53002 results:

Craft: 8 (good item)

ID# 53003 results:

Craft: 11 (rare item)

ID# 53004 results:

Craft: 6 (good item)

ID# 53005 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect item finally!)

ID# 53006 results:

Craft: 12 (WOW)

+25

- 5 mats

Edited by Hydra

2 uncommon,  rares done, perfects done - templates to be done now and submitted

Name: Bracelet of the Setting Sun

ID:  ID# 53005

Roll: 12

Enhancements: Crafting Die (3 slots - + 1 CD)

Description: A small bracelet designed for Allania. It is made of an amber looking stone giving it a deep orange color. The happier the users feelings the stronger the color will glow. It was designed to inspire and keep the user happy when they were feeling down and to get some work done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Crystal Oak Tree

ID:  ID# 53006

Roll: 12

Enhancements: Crafting Die (3 slots - + 1 CD)

Description: A small crystal tree attached to a pendant. The bottom half if colored brown whilst the upper half is made up of several colors. During each season, or which floor the tree is taken too it changes to match accordingly. For example on floor 5 it would lose all of it's leaves and wither up where as on floor 4 it would grow larger. During autumn the leaves would go brown etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Devil's Passage (rare) (To Ratatosk - If I craft any perfects you can have them - you also don't have to buy these and will receive the full 1000 col back if you don't want them. However I currently have 1 mat left so it's highly unlikely you will get your item soon)

ID:  ID# 53003

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Accuracy (2 slots)

Description: A set of contact lenses designed for a player who left a note. Whilst not of perfect quality the contact lenses will make the wearer shy to girls instead of fear them, turns their eyes green when they are shy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lucky Frog

Your Rank: 3

ID:  ID# 52778

Item Type: Trinkets

Enhancements: Recovery (2 slots) 

Description: A funny clockwork frog that ribbits at the end of every hour, blowing bubbles out as it does so.

Name: Gravity Orb

Your Rank: 3

ID:  ID# 52779

Item Type: Miniature masterpiece

Enhancements: Loot Dice (+ 2 LD

Description: A small orb with a slight gravitational pull. Whilst it has no effect on players or other living creatures, materials which may be out of reach or lost have a chance to be pulled back towards this orb for the owner to scavenge. A deep purple color.

Edited by Hydra

Hikoru sighed quietly and entered the store quietly. He had not been to this shop before, but he was in need of a new pendant that he could use with his Tier 2 Setup. He sighed and gave a small smile, scrawling out an order on a piece of paper that he found sitting nearby. After looking over the enchants, with a nod, he sent it on it's way, making sure that it would be easily seen. Then, he left silently, waiting for a message to tell him that his order was ready

Spoiler

Name: Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Trinkets
Tier: 2

Enhancements: +2 ACC +1 Evasion

Description: A Black Pendant in the shape of a quarter moon. When the light hits it just right, it would emanate a dark-purple glow

*Whistles* Hydra strolled into his store on a yet another day. "Huh" the player looked on the counter, another request had been made for a perfect item yet this one was requesting a tier 2 piece of equipment. "Okay... seems someone very strong has decided to come take a look in my store". There was a brief pause as he stroked his chin, he didn't want to keep the player waiting but he had to stick to his morals and go by the waiting list. Fortunately he had his own equipment to help speed us the process now. Going behind the counter the spearman got to work for another day.

ID# 53250 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 53252 results:

Craft: 6+1 (good)

ID# 53253 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 53254 results:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon)

ID# 53255 results:

Craft: 3+1 (fail)

Results

- 5 mats

9 Exp

Edited by Hydra

Having received a message from Hydra notifying her that her item was made, Allania found herself once again outside the store. Staring in through the tinted windows. Walking into the store, she walked up to the counter, "Hey Hydra, I heard you managed to craft the item I requested. Well done", smiling as she spoke. "Yeah, as you've probably guessed I've come to pick it up", taking the item and putting it in her inventory. "See you around" she said with a wave, walking out of his store to continue on her way.

+ Bracelet of Setting Sun

Ratatosk slips into the store searching for an item that will increase his chances of finding materials. He sees an item that will do so and leaves a sack of col on the counter. "Thanks for the item, I'm still waiting for my order though." The blonde was a bit disappointed that it wasn't done, but he could wait. "Anyways, good luck crafting items, I'll be waiting."

-0 Col (Free, consented by Hydra)

+1 Charm of Emerald Grass

Edited by Ratatosk

"Hmm." Hydra walked into his store. Today he had only five materials, by the morrow he would be out of stock so really he needed to get people their items that they needed crafting. Ratatosk had been shooting all over the place Hydra was unclear on what was going on in that players mind. There were only two people he had difficulty reading and one was Ranmura who he hadn't seen in a while and the other was him, although maybe he was hard to read due to the fact he gave eveything away on the sight of a female. He shrugged and got to work on his usual routine.

ID# 53369 results:

Craft: 9+1 (uncommon)

ID# 53370 results:

Craft: 7+1 (good)

ID# 53371 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 53372 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare)

ID# 53373 results:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon)

+ 13 Exp

- 5 Mats

Edited by Hydra

Hydra returned to his store. He would only be there for half a day due to owning a lack of materials. The spearman would need to go out and collect more for now. The two items he crafted were once again terrible. The good items were always volatile in one way or another and the other item he had no idea what had happened but it was complete trash by this point. Sighing to himself he ventured out once more to gather what would be needed.

ID# 53568 results:

Craft: 7+1 (good)

ID# 53569 results:

- 2 mats

+ 3 Exp

Edited by Hydra

After farming multiple materials from the day before, Hydra once again returned to his store in hope to craft some more items. The day was rather successful with a good set of items to be put out for sale. The spearman wandered how long it would be before he would gain the next title in his store. "Hopefully soon." He would say to himself before leaving the store.

ID# 53812 results:

ID# 53813 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect item)

ID# 53814 results:

Craft: 9+1 (Uncommon)

ID# 53815 results:

Craft: 6+1 (good)

ID# 53816 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare)

+ 19 EXP

- 5 mats

Name: Rainbow stone x 4

ID (In order):  53814, 53373, 53369, 53254

Roll (In order): 10, 9, 10, 9

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Dice +1

Description: A multi-colored stone that gives the user a little luck.

Name: Devil's Passage

ID: 53813

Roll: 11+1

Enhancements:  1x Evasion, 2x Accuracy

Description: When worn, it will make the user's eyes a shade of bright green or bright red depending on their mood. If the wearer desires to kill, their eyes will turn red and they will be enraged. When they want to protect, their eyes will turn green and make them semi submissive and shy.

Edited by Hydra

Ratatosk walked into the shop after receiving a notification that said his items were finished. He jumped in excitement and ran into the shop, quickly skimming through the counter to find his order. "Oh, here it is!" He picked it up and exited the shop soon after. "It's time... To change myself." Ratatosk put the contact lenses on his eyes and they changed into an emerald green color. And now, he was having a real argument in his mind.

(Already paid Col and Mats)

+1 Devil's Passage

Hydra had managed to craft two of the four perfect items for his customers, but he still had orders and was low on materials. "Alright I hope I get some luck today." He would mumble to himself as he got to work. Unfortunately the day was not as bountiful as he had hoped. Whilst only two of the items he made were bad the rest were nothing special.

ID# 54070 results:

ID# 54071 results:

ID# 54072 results:

Craft: 8+1 (Uncommon)

ID# 54073 results:

Craft: 3+1 (Fail)

ID# 54074 results:

+13 Exp - Rank up (+1 craft)

- 5 mats

ID# 54075 results:

Craft: 3+1 (fail)

Edited by Hydra

Hydra once again entered his store. Having failed to have craft the perfects requested yesterday he got to work on crafting as early as possible. Unfortunately with each craft made the spearman just couldn't seem to make what was needed. "Argh!" Hydra's own item caught the light at that point shining brightly. He had noticed the item requested also asked for a pendant which had a similar effect but emitted a dark purple glow. "I got one material left, and this item sounds awesome." Another hour past and the brunette sighed in relief, "Thank goodness." He said falling back in his chair.

ID# 54440 results:

Craft: 10+1 = 11 (rare)

ID# 54441 results:

Craft: 7+1 = 8 (good)

ID# 54442 results:

Craft: 7+1 = 8 (good)

ID# 54443 results:

ID# 54444 results:

Craft: 11+1 = 12 (perfect! Hooray @Hikoru)

ID# 54523 results:

Craft: 4+1 (good)

+21 Exp

- 6 mats

Perfect made

Name: Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2

Your Rank: 5

ID: ID# 54444

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Trinkets
Tier: 2

Enhancements: +2 ACC +1 Evasion

Description: A Black Pendant in the shape of a quarter moon. When the light hits it just right, it would emanate a dark-purple glow

Edited by Hydra

As Hydra got to work for the day his crafts began relatively well pulling of items of multiple qualities. By the end of the day he had not failed once but at the same time the spearman had failed to craft any perfects. "Hmm I'll have to see if I have better luck tomorrow" He mumbled before packing up his materials and walking out.

ID#54626 results:

Craft: 7+1 (Uncommon)

ID#54627 results:

Craft 10+1 (Rare)

ID# 54628 results:

Craft: 4+1 (Good)

ID# 54629 results:

Craft: 10+1 (Rare)

ID# 54630 results:

Craft: 9+1 (Rare)

ID# 54631 results:

Craft: 6+1 (Good)