Hey guys, 

For those who don't know me - and that's probably most of you now :P I'm the one who manages the permaroller.

I may have some free time coming up, so figured I'd start another thread and take any feedback or suggestions any of you might have in regards to the permaroller.  This can be anything from bugs, to useability or features you'd like to see implemented.  I can't promise anything, but I will review anything listed and take feasible options into consideration. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

When you copy/paste a result into a post, it's black highlighted and much larger than the default text size so it has to be reformatted before posting- perhaps something about that? It's more a suggestion than anything :P

Not to sound annoying, but you can press remove formatting when you paste it into the reply field.

3 hours ago, Grave said:

This is just something minor that might speed up the recording process; maybe a feature where the rolls are auto-pasted into the post? Not sure if that can be done, though...

Unfortunately the forums and the permaroller site are two seperate servers that have no communication between each other.

23 hours ago, Macradon said:

And what about having a feature that rolls x amount of die instead of manually having to copy paste rinse repeat when having to roll more than once? Like when crafting 7 tries or something like that.

That would be awesome :) Doing 11 tries/day :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Profiles would be an interesting idea for the Perma Roller. Make an account with the Identical name of your SAO character. It logs every roll you do so a Staff Member can just pull up someones name for their roll logs, and that way you don't have to constantly just keep entering your name, just the post location.

idk food for thought? (Dom is a cook, and jokes with it.)

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking why not somehow automatically add the rolls straight into the post. Basically a way to go around, the whole, making a post, copy the post url, then edit the post. I just think that whole process is time consuming.

Idk if they've had this thought before, I just figured I'll just drop my 2 cents in. :)

Edited by Rain
On 14 April 2016 at 7:12 AM, Rain said:

I was thinking why not somehow automatically add the rolls straight into the post. Basically a way to go around, the whole, making a post, copy the post url, then edit the post. I just think that whole process is time consuming.

Idk if they've had this thought before, I just figured I'll just drop my 2 cents in. :)

Sorry man, already suggested that, no can do. The site and roller are two different sites.