[OP-F1] Starting from scratch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki drew his <> from behind his back. "Hey, sounds like fun! I'm no high level expert, but I know the system well." He turned his head to face Haine. "Correct where I make a mess up if you'd be so kind Haine."

Miaki stepped toward the first boar approaching. "Remember, the first move is the most important. If you do the motion right and activate your sword skill, the system helps you with the rest." He eye'd the boar as it slowly approached them, he noticed a red gem appear over the boar telling him the system had it targeted. "Hold your weapon in a ready position of some sort." Miaki got lower to the ground with his blade held back behind his head. Wait for when the right moment. Aaaaaaaaaaand Miaki's blade started to glow bright green. "STRIKE!" He lunged forward attacking the boar head on.

BATTLE ROLL

0-3: Screwed up attacking the boar in a most embarrassing way(I leave someone to the details)

4-6: Damaged the boar allowing for a follow-up attack by either party member

7-10: Killed the boar instantly

(You did okay, but you have to also give them HP!! The maximum HP you can deduct is 2 HP by the ADMINS rules. You calculate level by current level X 2 + 3. So a level one is worth 5 HP. And the battle dice was okay but it was lightly different. 1-2 is a miss. 3-5 is a dodge. 6-8 is a hit. 9-10 is a critical or a hit that was super awesome and deducted 2 HP from your opponent. But lets go with the flow for this monster okay? XDD)

She watched as he hit the boar and moved out of the way. She charged forward, getting ready to slash the beast.

Battle Roll

0-3 EPIC FAIL.

4-6 Minor hit. One more attack and he's finished?

7-10 BYE-BYE BOAR

She watched as he hit the boar successfully. That little rascal only had about 1 HP left before it went down. JUUST one life point. She wasn't sure who wanted to go next though..

"Wooohooo! Good job Macgrath! That's how ya do it!" she cheered with her sword still in her grasp. Maybe the ones in training should do more of the fighting before she pitched in again.

She watched as he slashed the frenzy boar one last time and it slowly began to crystallize into many shards before it finally dissolved into thin air. She faced both of them cheerfully.

"And that.. is how you properly fight a boar!" she exclaimed as she put her sword back and clapped enthusiastically. "The more you level up the easier it will be to beat these foes! Don't be afraid of them," she smiled.

Miaki kept his wrists loose by swinging his blade around before finally sliding it behind his back. "No sweat." He thought for a moment of how so many players seemed too afraid to leave the safety of the <> and that they would be killed as soon as they stepped out. Why were they so scared to leave? With proper preparation one would do fine out here. He stopped focusing on this and brought his thoughts back to the now.

"Shall we try another boar or two? It's nice to be out here with someone for once."

Miaki saw MacGrath smiling, starting to get enthusiastic about training.

"I'm ready to fight more now!" He heard MacGrath say.

"Then lets take another swing at these things." He said this while drawing upon his blade again. "These boars are fairly weak. Comparable to slimes or small bats from other RPGs." Miaki spotted another boar spawning onto the field. Once he locked onto the boar he saw in his vision the HP of it appear. In the last engagement he wasn't paying attention to that, something that if he kept slacking on would end up very grim for him. "These boars here have 3 HP it looks like so it'll take atleast two attacks to kill them." Miaki faced Haine who was watching them with what Miaki took as an approving look on her face. "Have you ever used the switch system MacGrath? It's where we alternate the attacker in a fight against a target. Kinda just like we did just now. I'll make the first attack on this one again and let you finish it off, assuming I hit him of course. After we defeat this one, I'll let you be the first to attack the next one if you feel up to it." He gave them both a nod, held his blade at the ready, and charged the unsuspecting boar with a dash attack.

Boar HP: 3/3

Battle Roll

0-2: Miss

3-5: Boar dodges

6-8: Hit (1 Damage)

9-10: Critical: (2 Damage)

(Again, correct me if I have the system a bit off. I think I may have it this time though.)

She watched as Miaki successfully slashed the wild boar once, deducting 1 HP from it. She jumped up and down in excitement. "YAATAA!!! THATS HOW YA DO IT!!" she cheered as she jumped up and down in excitement.

(Its actually 5 HP for a level one by the way! LVL X 2 + 3. So one times two plus three. But you did GREAT on the battle dice guys! Good job! ^0^ )

Her eyes sparkled as she stared at the two like she was a hawk. It was awesome seeing people so enthusiastic about leveling! She was so glad there were people like this in SAO.. most would usually panic or give all hope up. But these people had motivation.. it made her want to jump from excitement! SHE MADE AN AWESOME SENSEI AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!

Readying his sword, MacGrath all focus was on the Boar. "All right." he said to himself, waiting for his sword to glow he closed his eyes and calmed himself.

The sword glowed and opened hie eyes. "NOW!" he shout and lunged straight towards the Boar.

Boar: 4/5

0-2 Miss

3-5 Boar dogdes

6-8 Hit (1 damage)

9-10 critical (2 damage)

Miaki watched as MacGrath charged his sword skill and attacked the rushing boar. Miaki's eyes widened as MacGrath dealt a critical attack. "Nicely done!" Miaki yelled. "Switch!" Miaki leaped forward, hoping to deal the finishing blow.

Boar: 2/5

Battle Dice

0-2 Miss

3-5 Boar dodges

6-8 Hit (1 damage)

9-10 critical (2 damage) (Killing it)

MacGrath moved out of the way while Miakai went to do the finishing blow but the Boar dogdes it. MacGrath then charges up his sword skill, as it was charged he lunged to the Boar again to see he could kill it

Battle Dice:

0-2 Miss

3-5 Boar dodges

6-8 Hit (1 damage)

9-10 Critical (2 damage) (Killing it)

Starting to get a little frustrated at how their last two attacks both missed, Miaki huffed and planted his feet into the earth. "Is he playing with us?!" Yelling at the boar he charged up another attack. "Why won't you-" His blade glowed bright green. "DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" He charged full speed at the boar, yelling as he ran forward.

Battle Dice:

0-2 Miss

3-5 Boar dodges

6-8 Hit (1 damage)

9-10 Critical (2 damage) (Killing it)

Miaki eye'd the health bar of the boar as MacGrath made contact. "Come ooooon." He thought and the health bar dropped. It then settled on <<1 HP>> and held there. "Oh for the love of-" Annoyed Miaki skipped charging another sword skill and jumped in the air with his sword trailing behind. "Drop you blasted animal!" He shouted as he brought his blade down on the boar.

Boar: 1/5

Battle Dice:

0-2 Miss

3-5 Boar dodges

6-8 Hit (1 Damage) (Killing it)

9-10 Critical (2 Damage) (Killing It..... with style?)