Have You Ever Had Surgery? >.>

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hugs* You can get through this, you're a strong person. ^_^

I never really smelled anything when I was given gas, they must have given you something different. I'm always afraid they will start cutting before I am completely asleep. XD

I know what you mean Zeke. I've had so many surgeries with the TOXIC mask that I stopped asking for it and they inject me with the stuff to make u sleep through my I.V! O.O I SO hate when I just get into the room and everyone is starring at you like "We gonna cut you now!" :shock: And you see all this stuff you have NO CLUE what it dose! It's horrible!

Do any of you hate the Dentist? OMG! if someone mentions the word i start to freak. I was so afraid when they tried to pull a tooth out of me and yet they were so nice...T^T HEP ME!!

I had another surgery not too long ago...OMFG i hate them!!! TT^TT

I know what you mean Zeke. I've had so many surgeries with the TOXIC mask that I stopped asking for it and they inject me with the stuff to make u sleep through my I.V! O.O I SO hate when I just get into the room and everyone is starring at you like "We gonna cut you now!" :shock: And you see all this stuff you have NO CLUE what it dose! It's horrible!

Do any of you hate the Dentist? OMG! if someone mentions the word i start to freak. I was so afraid when they tried to pull a tooth out of me and yet they were so nice...T^T HEP ME!!

I'M GONNA HAVE A PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!!! NO T^T I THINK I'M GOING FOR THE INJECTION THE MASK IS MY ENEMY!! And the dentist is Lucifer's sidekick. STAY AWAY FROM THE DENTIST MINNA.. OAO

The most recent procedure I had done was full wisdom tooth extraction, still have the holes in my mouth recovering from the entire thing. It's taking them forever to heal because of the medicines I take but they are getting there after months. I was in more agony after my teeth were removed than when I had my kidney transplanted. That is some strange stuff. XD

The most recent procedure I had done was full wisdom tooth extraction, still have the holes in my mouth recovering from the entire thing. It's taking them forever to heal because of the medicines I take but they are getting there after months. I was in more agony after my teeth were removed than when I had my kidney transplanted. That is some strange stuff. XD

You are a strong dude....I wish i was u..

Well yeah and I was smiling at the wall like I was drunk and then I immediately started crying.. I HAVE BEEN DRUGGED XDDDDD

I don't get that...apparently i start texting and watching movies. The next day I can't remember what I watched or who i texted until i look at my phone...some of them i'm like "I is sleepy...I go to bed now" and im like O,O "did i really say that?"

So i know i'm being druged! Oh GOOD LUCK HAINE!! If u want to talk bout it...Pm me i'll be ur friend.

You are a strong dude....I wish i was u..

I don't get that...apparently i start texting and watching movies. The next day I can't remember what I watched or who i texted until i look at my phone...some of them i'm like "I is sleepy...I go to bed now" and im like O,O "did i really say that?"

So i know i'm being druged! Oh GOOD LUCK HAINE!! If u want to talk bout it...Pm me i'll be ur friend.

Yay! I FELT THE SAME THOUGH!! I made a c-r-a-p-p-y edit of Haine and posted it On instagram and then I died from embarrassment because it looked like a four year olds coloring book >.< LOL YEAH I DO WEIRD THINGS WHEN I'M ON "DRUGS"

I once had to open up my nose (Got toy stuck in there at the age of 7 and they had to get it out somehow), I've been having a surgery on my right cheek (Dog bit me ... wow), I've had something with my bones on the right hand (Snake bit me), I have ... that's it I guess .-. But they were all injection so no mask for me

I once had to open up my nose (Got toy stuck in there at the age of 7 and they had to get it out somehow), I've been having a surgery on my right cheek (Dog bit me ... wow), I've had something with my bones on the right hand (Snake bit me), I have ... that's it I guess .-. But they were all injection so no mask for me

OH WOW.. YOU MUST'VE HAD A ROUGH LIFE... I'm having my second surgery this summer ;W;

O.O OMG! I hope you're ok!

But I bet I beat y'all with the "amount" of surgeries.

I have one a year for my heart but if something is wrong with it, I have 2....

One a year is enough...(I had a heart transplant in '08)(and I'll be 19 tomm!! So excite!~)