[PP] Second Rematch (Xion)

Recipient: Xion

Title: Rematch

Subject: It's in the title. Arena. Now.

With a grin, I shot the invitation to Xion and waited in the stands, my eyes on that large orb; with the new Sword Art system and my increased damage, I had a much better chance against the tank. Of course, his thorns would still be a bitch, but I could at least knock down his health quick enough. My eyes shifted to the entrance to the arena, waiting for my fellow Brit to arrive.

Stats: 76/76 HP | 19/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2

Edited by Grave

Xion smiled as he entered the arena, the place were warriors were forged in the fire of battle and hardened by the clashing of steel. "Grave" he said with a wave towards the Brit as he approached, the maelstrom' armour clanking and rattling as he walked. 

"It's been a long time, has it not "

Xion: The Maelstrom 

HP: 60/60 (base) 

EN: 15/15

DMG: 4 

MIT: 39 

Thorns: 14 

PAR: 2

"Yes, it has." I responded from above, shifting to the edge of the row and vaulting over the edge, down into the entrance and landing in a graceful roll, before approaching the Maelstrom in the center. "So... the Maelstrom vs the Ardent Pugilist once more, hey?" I grinned, chest shaking as I chuckled. I brushed a bound hand across the orb atop the pedestal and watched my healthbar grow ludicrously. "Sword Arts are in, I take it? If so... I have a feeling you are going down this time." I said confidently with a grin. Two hundred health depletion; as long as the tank did not paralyze me too often, I would have this duel in the bag.

+300 Overhealth
Base Health: 372/372 HP

Edited by Grave

Xion watched as Grave leaped down from one of the many seats, the pugilist as agile as ever. The rematch was going to be a battle that the both of them would remember for some time. 

"I can tell that this fight isn't going to be as easy as our last battle...as far as I've seen your damage output has increased greatly, but then again my defences are still the best at our level" he said with a smile before touching the orb too. "No holds barred Grave, sword arts, 300 over health. I may be weaker in terms of damage grave but you forget, I am still the maelstrom, granted the glorious powers of para-locking by our Lord and saviour Zeus so that I may annoy the hell out of all that I meet" the tank said, before remembering something. 

"Oh, I also have a new weapon" he said before tapping a button on his menu, a long dark grey spear materializing in his hand with a flash of electricity. "This...is Striking Maelstrom"

"Very much so." I responded, hands casually in my coat pockets. The gentle breeze teased the bottom of the coat quite dramatically, and my eyes shut as I listened to Xion's mini-speech about our increase in stats. Yeah, yeah, let us get this beating-the-crap-out-of-each-other session started... I sighed cheekily inside as the tank ran his own hand across the orb. "Para-locking? Pfft, that used to be my tactic, thank you very much." I warned with the wave of my index finger. "Just be careful of my stuns, I hear they are quite horrible on the receiving end." I retorted with a grin; I could tell half our damn time would be spent trash-talking the other into sweet, sweet submission. When Xion materialized his new toy, though, that was when I faltered. It was pointy. And sharp. And spiky.

I did not want it to enter any part of my body, let alone any orifices.

"E-ehem..." I cleared my throat, struggling to regain my composure. To increase my confidence that I would not be taking a barbed spear up the rear end, I raised my fists in front of my face. "These... are my [censored]ing fists."

"ExCUSE ME?" Xion said in mock anger as he looked at grave. "I had paralysis way before you" the tank stated, befor his opponent came out with this little gem "these are my [censored]-ing fists" wich Xion found rather amusing. "And this is my [censored]-ing spear thank you very much"  he said in response, altering his grip on his spear to that he held it behind him diagonally as he did. 

"Anyway, as for who goes first let's toss a coin. I call tails" Xion said before producing a small golden coin from his menu and flipping it into the air. 

ID: 53016

LD:18 

I grinned as the golden coin flew into the air. "So, heads is me, huh?" I asked, watching the coin glint in the sunlight. As it hit the dusty floor of the arena, a white cloud exploded around it and obscured all vision of it. When the dust cleared, I launched myself forwards before even the last speck had hit the floor, fists striking at Xion like dual cannons. My right smashed against his shield, and before my fist could be skewered by the nasty spike that was Xion's spear, I folded it into a flat blade, barely catching between the prongs of the weapon. A wave of energy rushed outwards from the impact of the clash, and our grinning face stared each other down. "Heads, my friend." I grunted, before forcing the tank back. I swung my leg up straight into the air, glowing a blazing blue, sending it crashing down into the tank's forehead, slamming him into the arena floor, a circle of stars rotating around his head. Of course, the sensation of blades ripping through my leg was there; I had not hit hard enough to bypass his thorns, sadly.

LD: 20 :D

ID: 53019 BD: 10 (8 + 2)

Sword Art Used: Leaping Crane - 8 x 1 x 7 - 39 = 56 - 39 = 17 DMG + Stun (10 NRG and 17 Thorns)

Grave: 359/372 HP | 9/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
Xion: 343/360 | 15/15 NRG | D: 4 | M: 39 | T: 17 | P: 2

Edited by Grave

Xion barely managed to block Grave's initial strike, only because of his experience tanking that he was able to raise his shield and spear in time to intercept, the impact of the two warriors clashing causing a shock wave. "B-bloody eager aren't you " the tank said through gritted teeth as they struggled against one another, there was no way Xion would win the clash, Grave was physically stronger than the blonde tank and was about to prove it. 

With one last push he forced Xion back before following up with a brutal kick to the forehead. "Damn..." The tank said as he fell the the ground, the sheer weight of his armour causing a great dust cloud to be kicked up. "You may be my superior in brute strength, but my defences are more than a match for your power. 17 damage was all that you could do...and you took damage from my  thorns..." The tank said, grinning as he did as despite the high end sword art that grave had used the two had gone blow for blow HP wise.

Xion: (343/360) (15/15EN)  [STUN]

Grave (359/376) (9/15EN) 

My eyes flew to the health and energy bars in the top left of my vision and I nodded as Xion noted the blow-for-blow we had managed. "Well [censored]." I swore, my eyes actually more focused on the blinking yellow bar; I had the same damn problem against that bloody Armadillo, constantly running out of energy. The tank planned on bleeding me dry. Honestly, I could not care less. "How is that paralysing going for you, by the way?" I asked the downed tank, crouching to his level. With a chuckle, I shifted my position so I plonked my rear down on the tank's back, careful not to take any thorns to the arse. "Christ, Xion, your armour is surprisingly comfortable." I mused, patting his back a few times, before ruffling his lengthy hair. "Hell, this is almost as fun as beating the crap out of you!"

ID: 53210 BD: 3 (1 + 2) (2 NRG)

Regen +1 NRG

Grave: 359/372 HP | 8/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
Xion: 343/360 | 15/15 NRG | D: 4 | M: 39 | T: 17 | P: 2

Edited by Grave

ID: 53321

BD: 7 (Hit)

"Oh [censored] grave" Xion said as he listened to the pugilist rip into him verbally, the player sure did know how to rub salt into the tank's proverbial wound, and he seemed to be enjoying it immensely. The verbal insults were swiftly followed by Grave sitting on the tank and ruffling his hair. "Grave get the hell off of me and for future reference the only person that will EVER be able to ruffle my hair would be my boyfriend if I ever bloody get one" the tank said, his voice laced with anger and frustration. He couldn't do anything, he couldn't move  and the pugilist was taking full advantage of it. 

But that didn't last for long. 

As soon as he could move Xion quickly lashed out with the rear end of his spear, striking grave in the head and putting him off balance, the tank then rolling over to force the player off of him and onto the ground, vulnerable to attacks. "Don't pull that again..." he said. 

Xion: (343/360) (13/15EN)  

Grave (358/376) (9/15EN) 

Edited by Xion

'Boyfriend' was the word that caught my ear and threw me off guard. "Hu-" I began to question, before the butt of Xion's spear whacked me in the face and he threw me off onto the arena floor. I quickly picked myself up and raised my fists in front of my face. "Boyfriend? I had no idea you swung that way!" I chuckled with a friendly smile. "Nothing against you whatsoever, Xion." I reassured the tank, before rushing towards him, my hands like needles at my sides, glowing a furious crimson. Identically coloured spots dotted Xion's vital points; his abdomen, liver, heart and forehead, which I struck with deadly force. creating nasty marks on his flesh. I knocked him across the arena with a final spear to the head, arm outstretched in post-motion as red sparks fell around me.

ID: 53386 BD: 10 (8 + 2)

Regen +1 NRG

Sword Art Used: Acupuncture - (8 x 4 x 2) - 39 = 64 - 39 = 25 DMG (8 NRG + 17 Thorns)

Grave: 342/372 HP | 1/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
Xion: 318/360 | 13/15 NRG | D: 4 | M: 39 | T: 17 | P: 2

(Edit your stats in your post to reflect the ones in my previous one XD)

Edited by Grave
  • 1 month later...

ID: 58027

BD: 10 (Hit) 

Xion smiled as he heard Grave tell him that he was ok with his sexuality. "Thank you Grave, that means a lot to-" Xion was then struck sharply by Grave's fists, the two hammer like appendages brutally striking the tank before he was sent flying to the other side of the arena, dust being kicked up as he collided with the arena wall. That was it, no games, Xion was finished with his warmup. 

As the dust settled Xion had stood up, looking down before staring at Grave. "Bad...[censored]...move" he said before charging at the man, his eyes filled with fire as he thrust his spear into the man's abdomen, lifting him into the air Ornstein style, electricity running into Grave's form, the player going limp. "Stay...still" 

Grave: 341/372 HP | 1/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2 (PAR) 

• 2 weeks later...

I stood straight and dusted off my hands with a grin, waiting for the tank to get up... but as soon as he was up, he was already on the move in my direction; and for a guy in massive, heavy armour, he was fast. So fast that before I could actually register what he was doing, his crudely crafted spearhead plunged into my abdomen, and he raised me into the air, a pulse of electricity knocking all of my senses out of whack and killing my nerves. "Urf... uf-uf-mrf..." I moaned as I was dropped to the arena floor.

Being paralyzed is no fun when you are a motormouth.

Regen +1 Energy

ID: PARALYZED

Grave: 341/372 HP | 2/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2 | Paralyzed