F1: Seventh Heaven - Blacksmith

Ronin shrugged once the guy had left his shop.  "Didn't he already leave?" he asked himself, but decided it didn't matter.  He glanced  down at the counter top noticing the guy had left a material behind.  Perhaps this was meant to encourage him to speed things along?  After everything the guy had said to Ronin, the blacksmith wasn't too keen on helping him out.  Sure he'd fulfill his order, but he wouldn't be doing business with him again, that was for damn sure.  Though this was a game, it was more serious now, since they were all stuck in here and the smoker didn't have any time to waste with jerks like that.  The sooner he finished the guy's order, the better, then he'd never have to deal with him again. 

On the plus side, one of Ronin's other customers had been much more pleasant and the blacksmith was pleased to say that he had just finished crafting his tomahawk.  He sent the guy a quick PM, notifying him that his weapon was ready to be picked up!  Hopefully this guy would be a little more appreciative of the blacksmith's hard work.  "Welp, time to get back to work..."

+1 Material

@Gorou PM sent!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronin strolled back into his shop, ready to get some work done.  He had been having a pretty good day so far and had gotten quite a bit accomplished out in the field.  He had even taken on his first field boss in a quest about a forest and some medicine, or something like that.  He felt pretty good about himself nad he was hoping that would translate into his blacksmith work.  He moved to his anvil, looking over his forge and inhaling deeply at the warm air.  "Ah yes... let's make some more good [censored] today..." he said, picking up his mallet and preparing to get busy.

April 3rd Rolls:

• ID# 54930 results:

Craft: 6 = good item

EXP: 2

• ID# 54931 results:

Craft: 3 = lose mat

EXP: 1

• ID# 54932 results:

EXP: 1

• ID# 54933 results:

Craft: 8 = good item

• ID# 54934 results:

Craft: 7

Total EXP: 8

Edited by Ronin

The blacksmith took a drag of his ciggy and flicked it to the breeze before heading back inside his little shanty of a shop.  He stepped in, sniffing at the air and wondering what he might be able to make today.  He hadn't been having the best luck lately in terms of crafting and he needed to get back to making some better quality gear.  He sighed and moved to his anvil, picking up his mallet and taking a deep breath.  "Man... I dunno about this profession... am I really cut out for all this?"  he asked himself, before deciding he had already gone down this path, so all he could do now was keep on truckin...  "Here we go..."

April 4th Rolls:

• ID# 55080 results:

EXP: 2+1 = 3

• ID# 55081 results:

Craft: 9

• ID# 55084 results:

Craft: 1

EXP: 1+1 = 2

• ID# 55101 results:

Craft: 4

EXP: 1+1 = 2

• ID# 55102 results:

Total EXP: 13

Edited by Ronin

The blacksmith chain smoker had been crafting like complete garbage lately.  He sighed and hung his head as he stepped up to his anvil once again, reluctant to even give this a try today.  His mallet hadn't had the feel to it at all lately and he knew that it was probably just going to prove to be a waste of time, swinging it once again.  Despite all of these feelings, he knew he had to try, otherwise he would never improve his skill and he'd be stuck making crappy gear forever.  "Come on damnit, let's make something good!" he cried out, hoping for the best...

April 5th Rolls:

ID# 55274 results:

Craft: 10 = uncommon

EXP: 4

• ID# 55277 results:

Craft: 8

EXP: 3

• ID# 55283 results:

EXP: 2 = LVL UP! Rank 3 -> 4 [81/160 EXP]

• ID# 55293 results:

• ID# 55294 results:

Craft: 2

• ID# 55295 results:

Craft: 6

Total EXP: 16

Leo's Fang

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Slot

• Damage: +1 DMG

A light weight yet durable sword, with a bite.

Edited by Ronin

Lately, Ronin had been making gear equivalent to that of absolute dog crap.  He wasn't feeling very good about it or himself and he knew he needed to step it up.  Perhaps it was just that his heart hadn't truly been into it.  Perhaps his head had just been elsewhere, caught up in all of the other things going on in this death game.  Perhaps, his mallet just knew that he was preoccupied and was making him pay for it.  Whatever the case, he knew he had to focus his mind and try harder if he ever wanted to make some quality gear.  "Alright!  No more messing around!" he cried out, gritting his teeth with great determination in his eyes.  "Time to make something awesome!" he said, raising his mallet into the air...

April 6th Rolls:

• ID# 55538 results:

Craft: 5 = good item

• ID# 55540 results:

Craft: 12 = perfect item!

EXP: 9

• ID# 55541 results:

Craft: 2 = lose materials

• ID# 55542 results:

Craft: 6 = good item

• ID# 55543 results:

Craft: 4 = bad item

Loot: 10+5 = salvage!

• ID# 55545 results:

Craft: 5

Total EXP: 22

Stinkfist! II

Item Type:

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

An extremely heavy assault spear, built for war and all the agonies that come with it. 

The base is adorned with a fist, hinting that the weapon has a brutal secret.

Edited by Ronin

Ronin let out a cry of great jubilation!  "AHA! YESS!" he shouted, his raspy voice echoing out through his tiny shanty of a shop.  The walls seemed to shake and dust rained from the ceiling.  He cringed and his eyes shot open wide as he glanced toward the roof, hoping it wouldn't come crashing down on top of him.  He had done it, at long last.  He had started making some decent gear again and he couldn't be more pleased with himself.  "Bout damn time..." he sighed, getting back to work...

April 7th Rolls:

• ID# 55621 results:

Craft: 7 = good item

• ID# 55622 results:

Craft: 12 = perfect!

EXP: 9

• ID# 55623 results:

Craft: 10 = uncommon

EXP: 4

• ID# 55624 results:

• ID# 55625 results:

Craft: 2 = lose mat

• ID# 55626 results:

Total EXP: 23

The Knot

Item Type: Shield

• Regen

A weathered, knotted piece of wood fastened with a handle.

Ronin's Cursed Armor of the Damned

Item Type: Heavy Armor

• Damage Mitigation: +9

• Damage Mitigation: +9

• Regen: +9

A heavy breast plate forged to endure extreme abuse and damage. 

The surface is adorned with demonic looking creature's skulls, hinting that the armor has a darker side to it.

Edited by Ronin

"Raeeeeee! I'm here!" Jambi cried as she busted through the the door. She had received a message from him earlier saying that he had made a new weapon for her. Boy does he need to clean this place up. He has random [censored] all over the place. I can hardly breath in here. "Rae? You in this dusty cellar? I brought my old weapon to trade out for the new one... Also remember you said I could scoop up some materials from you? Well I sorta need them pronto?" I don't see him anywhere, but his smokes are right there on that sorry excuse of a table. Jambi knew he didn't go to far away from those things. He won't notice if I take one right?..

"Hey! whaddaya' think 'yer doin'?!" Rae's raspy voice broke through the dusty air of his little shanty suddenly, as he stepped back into his shop.  His little broom closet sized bathroom hadn't been workin' lately so he'd stepped around into the alleyway to take a leak.  He thought he had heard a familiar voice callin' out from inside his shop and sure enough, as he poked his head in, he saw her"Well well... lookey who we have here... tryin' steal one 'o my smokes again are ye'?"  The blacksmith licked his lips, checking out Jambi's behind.  Or at least, best he could through that massive oversized green coat of hers.  His eyes roamed the room for a moment as he stepped 'round to meet her. 

"So, come ta' pick up 'yer new weapon?  Oh yeah, and I've got some extra materials for ya' as well..." he said, accessing his inventory and pulling Jambi's new war spear and some materials out into view.  As the weapon and crafting supplies materialized before them, he jammed the fist-like pommel of the spear into the ground, cracking one of the weathered wooden floorboards.  "Ah yes, this is one of my finest pieces yet," he exclaimed, marveling over the craftsmanship of the weapon for a moment.  His attention then turned toward the materials in his other hand and he laid them on the poor excuse for a table that Jambi was standing next to.  "Okie day then, here's some mats to keep ya' goin' and here's yer new upgraded killin' stick.  You can leave the old one here and I'll see if'n I can make some extra Col off it."

Figuring that was enough, Ronin's hand then crept across the table to his pack o' smokes.  He snatched 'em up and cracked the lid, peering inside to take quick inventory of the cancerous cylinders.  To his surprise, there was already one missing...  His brow arched slightly and a grin crept across his lips as he peeked toward Jambi... She had always been a sneaky lil' one, but boy was she cute.  "Tell ya' what..." he began, moving 'round the table to face her.  "...I'll letcha' have all these goodies and keep the smoke you stole, IF... you gimmie a lil smooch..."

• Jambi's New Weapon:

Stinkfist! II

Item Type: Two-Handed War Spear

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

An extremely heavy assault spear, built for war and all the agonies that come with it. 

• Gifted 24 Materials to Jambi

Edited by Ronin

Ronin let out a heavy sigh before returning the cigarette to his lips.  He looked toward the doorway of his shop, wondering when Caspar might be stopping by.  Hopefully it was soon.  The swordsman turned blacksmith was getting better and better at crafting quality items lately and most recently tonight, he had managed to craft not only an uncommon whip, but two perfect items back to back.  He couldn't be more thrilled and he knew one would be for a customer, while the other would be for a friend...

April 8th Rolls:

• ID# 55921 results: Craft: 7 = good item, EXP: 3

• ID# 55922 results: Craft: 9 = uncommon item, EXP: 4

• ID# 55923 results: Craft: 7 = good item, EXP: 3

• ID# 55924 results: Craft: 6 = good item, EXP: 3

• ID# 55925 results: Craft: 12 = perfect!, EXP: 9

• ID# 55926 results: Craft: 12 = perfect!, EXP: 9

Total EXP: 31

Raspberry

Item Type: Whip

• +1 DMG

A fun little bull whip, ready to leave some raspberries!

Leo's Fang II

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

A sturdy yet light sword with a razor sharp edge.

The hilt is adorned with a lion's head, hinting that the weapon is stronger than it appears.

Bleeding Sword of the Dingus

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

• Bleed

• Bleed

• +1 DMG

A surprisingly light two-handed sword which looks almost identical to a starting weapon.

A stretch of red cloth has been wrapped around the hilt and a cross-eyed coyote adorns the pommel.

Edited by Ronin

Ronin grumbled and cursed under his breath as he pounded away at various materials in hopes of making a decent craft.  He had been improving quite dramatically lately and knew that it was only a matter of time before he started producing crap items again.  He sighed and swung again, pounding another dent into the material on his anvil.  Flames licked the air, spouting up in the spaces between the hot coals in his forge.  "Yarrrgggghhh!" he growled like a pirate, working away through the wee hours of the night.

April 9th Rolls:

• ID# 55939 results: Craft: 1, EXP: 2

• ID# 55940 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2

• ID# 55941 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2 = LVL UP! Rank 5: 160/320 EXP, +1 Craft Attempt

• ID# 55942 results: Craft: 9, EXP: 4 = uncommon item

• ID# 55944 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2

• ID# 55945 results: Craft: 9, EXP: 4 = uncommon item

• ID# 55946 results: Craft: 11, EXP: 6 = rare item

Total EXP: 22 = 188/320 EXP

Blueberry

• Thorns

A light shield that kinda' resembles... a blueberry?

Bent Dagger

Item Type: Dagger

• +1 DMG

A bent dagger

Peach

• Regen

A light shield that kinda' resembles... a peach?

Blade of Immobility

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 Slots

Paralyze

Paralyze

A curved blade with paralyzing effects

Edited by Ronin

"Oh boy! I get a new weapon, a bunch of materials, and a kiss? I'm getting the better end of the deal here," Jambi said as she puckered up and leaned into her husband. Man, did she miss his kisses. Anytime their lips met, she tried her hardest to only feel the places in her body where they touched. "You know, this is our first kiss since meeting up in Aincrad! Anyway, as you probably already know, I snatched one of your smokes and I'm going to head outside to burn down. You should join me. I overheard some people talking earlier today about something interesting and I wanted to ask you what you thought about the subject...."

Jambi: +

Stinkfist! II

Item Type: Two-Handed War Spear
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• Gifted 20 Materials to Jambi  

Ronin: + 

Stinkfist! 

Item Type: Two-Handed War Spear
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: 2 Slots

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

Edited by Jambi

"Oh, is that right?" he replied curiously, licking his lips and savoring the taste of the woman on his tongue.  He looked at her beautiful face, arching an eyebrow and looking over the woman with skeptical eyes.  She was something of a trickster and he knew it, so he had to remain on his toes while he was around her.  She would play pranks on him and do silly little things to screw with him back in the real world, so he wasn't going to put it past her to do the very same stuff here.  He pursed his lips as he considered it, but ultimately decided he had to step outside with her.  His curious nature simply wouldn't allow him to rest.  "Alright... let's go... but I'm warnin' you...  if this is some kinda' trick..." he threatened, putting the original stinkfist war spear back into his inventory and heading outside.

Edited by Ronin
On 3/30/2016 at 8:38 AM, orhalimi said:

"Sound good" I put 250 col on the table in front of me. "You will get the rest at the end. I will give you 100 more if it will be perfect and 50 more if it will looked Iike a normal beginner sword with a red fabric around the hilt".

OOC: +2 bleeding / and +1 dmg
-250 col

The chain smokin' blacksmith peeked up from his work, noticing someone had entered into his little shanty.  "Hrm?  Oh it's you... yeah I got 'yer blade here... but first you gotta' cough over the moolah.  Let's see, what was it... you paid two-hundred and fifty already when you placed yer order.  Now, you owe another two-hundred and fifty for the completed work, plus another hundred since it's perfect and then fifty more since it was made to look like a beginner sword.  ...So all together that comes to four hundred smackeroo's and this baby is all yours..."  Ronin would wait til the money was on the counter and in his hand, before he even bothered to pull the weapon outta' his inventory...

Total Owed by orhalimi: 400 Col

Despite having a customer, Ronin still had work to do.  He decided he would have to wait for this guy to get his stuff together and put the money up on the counter.  For now, he headed back over to his anvil, grabbing up his mallet and preparing to pound out some more materials.  Hopefully he'd be able to craft some good items this time around, since the last day or two he had been striking rather sloppily.  He inhaled sharply and went to town, putting some effort into crafting some good gear!

April 10th Rolls:

• ID# 56056 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2

• ID# 56059 results: Craft: 4, Loot: 20, EXP: 2 = salvage

• ID# 56062 results: Craft: 11, EXP: 6 = rare item

• ID# 56066 results: Craft: 10, EXP: 6 = rare item

• ID# 56069 results: Craft: 12, EXP: 9 = perfect!

• ID# 56070 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2

• ID# 56071 results: Craft: 2, EXP: 2

• ID# 56138 results: Craft: 6+1=7, EXP: 3

Total EXP: 32

Ronin's Wedding Present

Item Type: Tool

Crafting Die: +1 CD

A kick ass, brand new sewing kit for Jambi! 

Given as a wedding present from her husband.

Blade of Immobility

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Paralyze

Paralyze

A curved blade with paralyzing effects

The Regenerator

Item Type: Heavy Armor

• Regen

• Regen

A sturdy breast plate that protects and heals the wearer.

Edited by Ronin

Walking into his friends Shop, Caspar looked around as it had been a long time since he had been in his shop. Compared to the last time he was in Ronin's shop, it definitely looks a hell of a lot different. There were more weapons to choose from and even shields were available. It was clear that his friend had been busy lately crafting and creating all these cool looking weapons. "Hey, whats up? I got your message about you crafting some swords for me. From the looks of it, I believe they are Leo's Fang, and Leo's Fang II? Am I right orrr?" Caspar asked. 

Damn, he didn't forgot it. I told him that because I didn't believed he would be able to make one, but from his tone I can bet he checked it is perfect sword with the right enchantment. "There is no way I will give it to you without even see it. Last time it wasn't what I asked...", but as a act of goodwill I pull out 400 col from my inventory and putted on the table. I didn't let my hand off it yet. Also I ignored the other player like he wasn't exist there.

Ronin peeked past his customer to see Caspar emerging into his little [censored] hole of a shop.  "'eyo bro, be with ya' in jus' a sec..." he greeted, before turning his attention back to his customer.  The swordsman's eyes widened as he spotted the four hundred Col and he licked his lips, knowing his payday was close.  "Alright... fair enough..." he decided, pulling the weapon he had crafted for this dude outta' his inventory and laying it on the dusty counter top.  "...Here we are..." said Ronin, looking the blade over and then waiting to see what the customer thought.  Unlike most of his other crafts, the blacksmith had put some effort into forging this piece and he had made sure it was everything the guy had asked for.

Bleeding Sword of the Dingus

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

• Bleed

• Bleed

• +1 DMG

A surprisingly light two-handed sword which looks almost identical to a starting weapon.

A stretch of red cloth has been wrapped around the hilt and a cross-eyed coyote adorns the pommel.

I released my hand from the cols and took the sword with my hand. He changed, Last time he gave me the sword without asking money. from where he gain this self confident? I wasn't sure if I liked that or not. I looked at her from a different angles and felt the blade with my hand. Perfect.  Then I checked its enchantments with my merchant skill. Nice, that was actually what I wanted! I cut the air quickly with it. This sword was so light! It was even better than the previous one.  "It ok." I said naturally "I didn't really thought you will be able to make a perfect sword. Hey, don't look so grumpy it's a compliment". I said, smiled a bit "I will send my friend to you too. She isn't always nice like me, but I'm sure you will deal with her well"

- 400 col 

"Righty o' enjoy your weapon, and I'll look forward to seein' some of your friends stop by.  I've got tons of new items being crafted everyday so I've always got somethin' for everyone..."  Ronin snatched the four hundred Col off the counter top and gave a lil' wave to his satisfied customer.  "Take it easy," he said, before depositing the money into his inventory and watching his total Col increase by four hundred.  "Mmm, daddy like..." he breathed, glad that the transaction was finally over with and now he could get back to work.

+400 Col to Inventory, Transaction Complete!